PDA

View Full Version : Cool David Bruton Video

honz
04-30-2009, 12:13 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d80eeba3d/Bruton-s-motivation

Dirk
04-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Very nice video. A stand up man! Good for him. I hope he makes it and does well not only for the Broncos but for "Knucklehead"!

DenBronx
04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
david is very athletic and has the adeal size you look for in a safety. he can hit, tackle, be a team leader and his measurables are off the charts. i think this guy is going to be a starter and soon. i like him much better than foxx or barret. the thing i like about bruton is he is always near the ball on every play.

he didnt play much in his first 2 years of college but here are his stats for the last 2 years.

YEAR TOT SOLO AST SACK STF STFY FF BK INT YDS AVG
2007 84 54 30 1 0 0 0 0 3 20 6.7 17 0 0
2008 95 59 36 0 0 0 2 0 4 57 14.3 39 0 0

Never Trust a Snake
04-30-2009, 04:27 PM
The fact that Charlie Weis had something to do with the Burton pick makes me cringe. Screw this Domer. I hope Bruton fails. I hate Weis and his program.

Never Trust a Snake
04-30-2009, 04:31 PM
david is very athletic and has the adeal size you look for in a safety. he can hit, tackle, be a team leader and his measurables are off the charts. i think this guy is going to be a starter and soon. i like him much better than foxx or barret. the thing i like about bruton is he is always near the ball on every play.

he didnt play much in his first 2 years of college but here are his stats for the last 2 years.

YEAR TOT SOLO AST SACK STF STFY FF BK INT YDS AVG
2007 84 54 30 1 0 0 0 0 3 20 6.7 17 0 0
2008 95 59 36 0 0 0 2 0 4 57 14.3 39 0 0

Like my scouting buddy said, "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane".

Bruton is a phony. He puts big licks on players when they are wrapped up and dives on piles. He never goes head-on with a running back.

DenBronx
04-30-2009, 04:32 PM
The fact that Charlie Weis had something to do with the Burton pick makes me cringe. Screw this Domer. I hope Bruton fails. I hate Weis and his program.

why would you hope he fails now that he's a bronco?

regarding weis it doesnt really matter. players are still players where ever they go.

Never Trust a Snake
04-30-2009, 04:36 PM
why would you hope he fails now that he's a bronco?

regarding weis it doesnt really matter. players are still players where ever they go.

I hate New England (I'm a Bronco fan) and this pick was an old Patriot circle jerk. It was McDaniels paying back Weis for their time spent in Foxboro.

Screw that. Bruton must fail to put an end to this recklessness.

claymore
04-30-2009, 04:38 PM
I hate New England (I'm a Bronco fan) and this pick was an old Patriot circle jerk. It was McDaniels paying back Weis for their time spent in Foxboro.

You have a weird sense of humor. :drinking:

honz
04-30-2009, 04:41 PM

:rolleyes:

Start your own thread to bash people in.

TIA

BroncoWave
04-30-2009, 04:52 PM

No you're not, or you wouldn't be openly rooting for a Broncos player to fail.

But by your own words, I guess if we were in the Super Bowl and Bruton had a chance for the game sealing interception and dropped it, you be happy. Because at least that mug Bruton failed!

Foochacho
04-30-2009, 05:06 PM

www.forums.denverbroncos.com
www.orangemane.com

Have you ever tried these forums? Please give them a shot and get back to us if you like them. Or don't ........please don't.

BroncoWave
04-30-2009, 05:18 PM
www.forums.denverbroncos.com
www.orangemane.com

Have you ever tried these forums? Please give them a shot and get back to us if you like them. Or don't ........please don't.

More like www.bearsforums.com

Never Trust a Snake
04-30-2009, 05:23 PM
More like www.bearsforums.com

Yes, the Bears are my NFC team. I hope they go to Super Bowl XLIII.

I'm still a Broncos fan, first and foremost. I am excited to say I renewed my season tickets for 2009. Fifteen minutes ago, I was on the phone with the Broncos Team Shop at Invesco asking about the availability of authentic 1960-61 AFL throwback jerseys.

Just because I don't like McDaniels, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a diehard fan. Murdering Raider, Chief and Charger fans is my hobby.

BroncoWave
04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Yes, the Bears are my NFC team. I hope they go to Super Bowl XLIII.

I'm still a Broncos fan, first and foremost. I am excited to say I renewed my season tickets for 2009. Fifteen minutes ago, I was on the phone with the Broncos Team Shop at Invesco asking about the availability of authentic 1960-61 AFL throwback jerseys.

Just because I don't like McDaniels, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a diehard fan. Murdering Raider, Chief and Charger fans are my hobby.

When you openly root for a player to fail, that leads me to question that. It's one thing not to like him, but I just can't imagine flat out wishing him not to succeed. You'd probably be happy with the Broncos sucking if it meant the demise of McDaniels.