PDA

View Full Version : D Thomas is poised to have a break out year.

Bullgator
04-23-2012, 10:59 PM
I am of the opinion that DT could be a top 5 WR in every category this year.

He is huge, fast and very hard to bring down. If DT can stay healthy he is a Megatron type of match up nightmare. Having a QB like Manning coupled with the fact that no one is double covering him yet will make this year a break out of epic proportions. Mark my words this guy is a superstar in the making. His only weakness is that he doesn't possess the B.Lloyd type of hands. He has dropped more than a few. Some of this is due to Tebow not throwing the easiest balls to catch at times so PM should help that alot.

Unlike most of the country I think that the DB WRs are a very good group and will surprise alot of people this year. Decker will also make a nice living off of DTs leftovers. PM spreads it around pretty good but IMO he has not yet had a WR of DTs caliber. Thats right, I think he (if he stays healthy) is better than Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. He's young and needs to work on the drops but he MANHANDLES smaller CBs and really is a huge match up problem. If PM gets an advantage like that where they have to double DT then its all over but the crying... that O will be unstoppable... Big BIG advantage for PM.

On the down side all of this depends on PMs arm strength recovering and his staying healthy. I have my doubts on that. Getting PM and ditching Tebow was a HUGE risk with a hell of an upside and an equally dramatic downside. One way or another its going to be spectacular to watch... either a jackpot/possibly championship success or a utterly epic failure of historic proportions that will leave the fan base reeling and pissed off McDanials style...

As I have said about Tebow I don't know if most of the DB fanbase even knows what they have in him yet. The injuries have something to do with that... there has been some bitterness about him being hurt so much. But if it goes well look for DT to become a supernova type star with gaudy numbers this year.

Beast.

MOtorboat
04-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Start Moar threds

Bullgator
04-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Start Moar threds

Trolling again I see. Why are you such a hateful person man. Stay on topic.. agree disagree call me out w/e but with every post I think moar and moar that you are a kid.

tubby
04-23-2012, 11:08 PM
no way. his head will fall off in camp....or sooner....like OTAs

bcbronc
04-23-2012, 11:08 PM
TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow

TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebowTebow TebowTebowTebow

Wut?

Bullgator
04-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Wut?

I cry for your mothers.

MOtorboat
04-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Wut?

Supposedly, dood is not a Tebow fan.

Bullgator
04-23-2012, 11:15 PM
no way. his head will fall off in camp....or sooner....like OTAs

Well I think he had some bad luck with that. And dont forget that he was hurt coming out of GT... he held that info on the downlo but yea he was hurt when he got drafted. Until this year he had not fully recovered. I think he is healthy now and there is no reason to think hes like genetically made of glass. I think he is durable but had a bad stretch.

MOtorboat
04-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Did you guys know that wide receivers look better when the guy throwing them the ball completes more than half his passes?

I know. Groundbreaking logic.

Bullgator
04-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Supposedly, dood is not a Tebow fan.

Explain to me Mo why you guys are bringing up Tebow when the topic is DT.

MOtorboat
04-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Gee, I wonder why?

bcbronc
04-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Explain to me Mo why you guys are bringing up Tebow when the topic is DT.

I dunno....

On the down side all of this depends on PMs arm strength recovering and his staying healthy. I have my doubts on that. Getting PM and ditching Tebow was a HUGE risk with a hell of an upside and an equally dramatic downside. One way or another its going to be spectacular to watch... either a jackpot/possibly championship success or a utterly epic failure of historic proportions that will leave the fan base reeling and pissed off McDanials style...

Bullgator
04-23-2012, 11:38 PM
I dunno....

I also mentioned PM, Decker and made the whole thread about DT.. and it was also relevant and the truth but you just chose to see what you want. you guys just love to hate... its cool with me man, do your thing. All you do is make me look better.

Simple Jaded
04-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Ditching Jay Cutler wasn't even "an utterly epic failure of historic proportions" and he can actually complete passes to the right side of the field. You act like Denver dumped Peyton Manning for Tim Tebow instead of the other way around.......

topscribe
04-24-2012, 01:36 AM

He is huge, fast and very hard to bring down. If DT can stay healthy he is a Megatron type of match up nightmare. Having a QB like Manning coupled with the fact that no one is double covering him yet will make this year a break out of epic proportions. Mark my words this guy is a superstar in the making. His only weakness is that he doesn't possess the B.Lloyd type of hands. He has dropped more than a few. Some of this is due to Tebow not throwing the easiest balls to catch at times so PM should help that alot.

Unlike most of the country I think that the DB WRs are a very good group and will surprise alot of people this year. Decker will also make a nice living off of DTs leftovers. PM spreads it around pretty good but IMO he has not yet had a WR of DTs caliber. Thats right, I think he (if he stays healthy) is better than Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. He's young and needs to work on the drops but he MANHANDLES smaller CBs and really is a huge match up problem. If PM gets an advantage like that where they have to double DT then its all over but the crying... that O will be unstoppable... Big BIG advantage for PM.

As I have said about Tebow I don't know if most of the DB fanbase even knows what they have in him yet. The injuries have something to do with that... there has been some bitterness about him being hurt so much. But if it goes well look for DT to become a supernova type star with gaudy numbers this year.

Beast.
Thanks for this post. I have the same expectations of Denver's receivers, and DT in particular.

I don't think the FO is as worried about the position as some of us are.

Simple Jaded
04-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Thanks for this post. I have the same expectations of Denver's receivers, and DT in particular.

I don't think the FO is as worried about the position as some of us are.
I will wait to see Thomas and Decker with a legitimate QB to even begin to judge them but Thomas has a lot to prove, imo, to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Harrison and Megatron. I really like Thomas but I don't think he's shown anywhere near the ceiling that Marvin Harrison and Calvin Johnson had/have. But when you consider the source the shameless hyperbole is not surprising.......

WARHORSE
04-24-2012, 02:51 AM

Beast.

I think DT will be cranking this year as well. He is faster than Brandon Marshall, just as big. If healthy, hes going to terrorize some DBs.

skins_fan82
04-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing what Denver can do offensively this year if everybody stays healthy. And Peyton Manning definitely helps your run game, too.

Hell, we might even see balls thrown to a tight end! I've only been a Broncos fan for about 10 months now (when I moved here to Denver in June), and I swear I didn't know the names of any of the Broncos tight ends until really late in the season.

GEM
04-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Oh ffs....bull is talking about DT....yet those that call him a troll are completely trolling the thread. :rolleyes:

On topic...as always, if DT can stay healthy, I think he will have a great season. But that if is a HUGE if.

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 11:29 AM
I think DT can be amazing if he stays healthy. We are going to have the next coming of Rod Smith/Eddie McCaffery combo.

Is he looking like a better pick up then Dez Bryant? I think so.

xzn
04-24-2012, 01:19 PM
DT = Optimus Prime :salute:

Learn it, live it, love it!

Stay healthy and focused, we got places to go!

xzn
04-24-2012, 01:22 PM
The only thing that's held him back is injuries, he's a total beast when he's been on the field. I don't think it's hyperbole to suggest that, given health, he'll post even better #s with PM on board. This is clear.

Bullgator
04-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Ditching Jay Cutler wasn't even "an utterly epic failure of historic proportions" and he can actually complete passes to the right side of the field. You act like Denver dumped Peyton Manning for Tim Tebow instead of the other way around.......

That all depends on what my boy does in NY. If he goes on to have a great career then yea it will be epic fail by the FO for not having the patience to stick with him and trading the long term future for 1-2 years window.

So far Jay hasn't won anything at ANY level IDK why he is considered to be so elite. He is serviceable. Tebow has already done in one year what Cutler could not do in all his time in Denver.... get to the playoffs.

skins_fan82
04-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Is he looking like a better pick up then Dez Bryant? I think so.

I don't know about all that. Trust me, I hate the god damn Dallas Cowboys and I can't stand Dez Bryant. But when he puts forth effort, the guy is a beast. Borderline unstoppable.

I think DT has the potential to be that kind of receiver, but he's not there yet. Of course, as he said himself, working with Tebow definitely didn't help his cause LOL.

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 02:04 PM
I don't know about all that. Trust me, I hate the god damn Dallas Cowboys and I can't stand Dez Bryant. But when he puts forth effort, the guy is a beast. Borderline unstoppable.

I think DT has the potential to be that kind of receiver, but he's not there yet. Of course, as he said himself, working with Tebow definitely didn't help his cause LOL.

I have not seen Bryant do much. Look at the steelers game. Bryant has not had a game close to that.

Ravage!!!
04-24-2012, 02:12 PM
I have not seen Bryant do much. Look at the steelers game. Bryant has not had a game close to that.

That was an anomaly that will be DT's career game. Not many receivers have a game like that. Jamal Lewis had a 2000 yrd season, but I wouldn't put him above MANY MANY RBs throughout the NFL that have never had a 2000 yrd season.

So I personally don't think you can say that DT's game against the Steelers is a mark you can use to compare with someone else.

Buff
04-24-2012, 02:15 PM
First round pick WR with elite size & speed inherits one of the greatest QBs of all time and is poised for breakout year.

Way to go out on a limb.

bcbronc
04-24-2012, 02:15 PM
C'mon GEM you're too old to be so naïve. Everything BG posts is somehow about Tebow. I mean even when he starts a thread about DT he can't make it through the OP without bringing his boy up.

The guy is pure troll Jr style. Just out of principal no one should post seriously in his threads. And I say that as an overly accepting and polite canadian so u know its serious shit.

Ravage!!!
04-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Tebow has already done in one year what Cutler could not do in all his time in Denver.... get to the playoffs.

Thats why Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Mark Rypien, and Doug Williams are all considered better QBs than Dan Marino. They were able to do something that Dan never did. :coffee:

NightTerror218
That was an anomaly that will be DT's career game. Not many receivers have a game like that. Jamal Lewis had a 2000 yrd season, but I wouldn't put him above MANY MANY RBs throughout the NFL that have never had a 2000 yrd season.

So I personally don't think you can say that DT's game against the Steelers is a mark you can use to compare with someone else.

The fact he could not be stopped. He used his body as an obstacle to get good position. He used his height against smaller corner. I have seen him do this several times in bursts. If he is getting consistent throws then he could get a crap load of yards. His only problem has been his health. Besides that he was graded higher then Bryant prior to draft but fell because of injury issues. That is the game of his career but it was not because of bad coverage or anything.

silkamilkamonico
Bryant and Thomas are both beasts. Cowboys got a stud in Bryant, and Denver got a stud with Thomas. Thomas shown he was explosive as hell when he was playing last year.

topscribe
04-24-2012, 02:18 PM

True, that game alone is not a determinant. However, a receiver of DT's quality can be expected to have many similar games in the future, IMO.

When a receiver accomplishes what he did with even the likes of Tebow's passes, what can we expect on the other end of those from a Peyton Manning?

NightTerror218
Bryant and Thomas are both beasts. Cowboys got a stud in Bryant, and Denver got a stud with Thomas. Thomas shown he was explosive as hell when he was playing last year.

With a consistent QB I want to see if Thomas can be productive like Moss at the Vikings. The only thing in his way is his injury proneness.

claymore
In order to be a stud WR you have to make it thru a full season. He hass all the tools, hopefully he can stay healthy.

Ravage!!!
04-24-2012, 02:20 PM
The fact he could not be stopped. He used his body as an obstacle to get good position. He used his height against smaller corner. I have seen him do this several times in bursts. If he is getting consistent throws then he could get a crap load of yards. His only problem has been his health. Besides that he was graded higher then Bryant prior to draft but fell because of injury issues. That is the game of his career but it was not because of bad coverage or anything.

Actually, it WAS because of bad coverage. That, and the fact they had starting safeties out of the game due to a sickle-cell disease.

That was DT's career game that will NEVER be duplicated by him. Thats why I'm saying that you can't use his one anomaly game to say that "this is what he is"...because we've seen no-bodies have NFL record setting days before.

I'm not saying DT can't be a beast in the NFL, especially with Manning throwing the ball. But DT's game against Pitt was just a fluke.

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 02:20 PM
In order to be a stud WR you have to make it thru a full season. He hass all the tools, hopefully he can stay healthy.

thought you died somewhere.....MIA

Ravage!!!
04-24-2012, 02:23 PM
True, that game alone is not a determinant. However, a receiver of DT's quality can be expected to have many similar games in the future, IMO.

When a receiver accomplishes what he did with even the likes of Tebow's passes, what can we expect on the other end of those from a Peyton Manning?

I expect him to be a very good WR. That particular Pitt game was just a fluke for both. As we have both seen in the past, a NFL "nobody" can set a single game record purely because. It happens.

DT has all the tools to be something special. Manning has made mediocre WRs into something good purely because Manning is amazing. All I'm saying is, that if Bryant was on the Broncos that day, he probably could have had the same kind of production. The Steelers were just giving away giant plays that day.

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Actually, it WAS because of bad coverage. That, and the fact they had starting safeties out of the game due to a sickle-cell disease.

That was DT's career game that will NEVER be duplicated by him. Thats why I'm saying that you can't use his one anomaly game to say that "this is what he is"...because we've seen no-bodies have NFL record setting days before.

I'm not saying DT can't be a beast in the NFL, especially with Manning throwing the ball. But DT's game against Pitt was just a fluke.

I def do not think it was a fluke. He is good and has shown many flashes of what he could do and then that game happened. He had single coverage and it was tight coverage by Ike. Either you can credit Tebow on putting the ball in the right place for Thomas or you can credit Thomas for owning Ike Taylor and making plays. Since you HATE Tebow and anything Tebow and you anus gets tight at the mention of him. Then you should credit Thomas because Ike was all over his jock and he still got the ball.

Yes people set records but when you outplay someone rather then coverage breaking down and him standing in the endzone alone like the Detroit game their rookie WR stood there for waiting for pass. That did not happen. It was single coverage not bad coverage go back to football 101.

MOtorboat
04-24-2012, 02:33 PM
thought you died somewhere.....MIA

No worries. Clay quit strippers.

:sad:

turftoad
04-24-2012, 02:50 PM
That all depends on what my boy does in NY. If he goes on to have a great career then yea it will be epic fail by the FO for not having the patience to stick with him and trading the long term future for 1-2 years window.

So far Jay hasn't won anything at ANY level IDK why he is considered to be so elite. He is serviceable. Tebow has already done in one year what Cutler could not do in all his time in Denver.... get to the playoffs.

I'm sure the long long term future will come. Tebow is NOT the only young QB out there that needs time.

Also, Cutler has been to the Pro Bowl, something Tebow may never do.

bcbronc
04-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Rav, the pitt game wasn't DT's only good game, last third of the season or so he was the 2nd most productive wr behind only megatron iirc. That's not fluke, especially considering how rarely we threw the ball.

catfish
04-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Rav, the pitt game wasn't DT's only good game, last third of the season or so he was the 2nd most productive wr behind only megatron iirc. That's not fluke, especially considering how rarely we threw the ball.

my only worry that last years game plan may suit his skills better than a Peyton Manning offense will. Run the deep route catch the long ball vs timing routes. He has great athletic ability and speed, his route running was questionable IMO of course

Simple Jaded
04-24-2012, 04:40 PM

So far Jay hasn't won anything at ANY level IDK why he is considered to be so elite. He is serviceable. Tebow has already done in one year what Cutler could not do in all his time in Denver.... get to the playoffs.No it doesn't, the chances of Tebow going on to have a great career are so remote at the time of the trade that only jack offs will look back and say "I told ya so". And so far Tebow is nowhere near the QB that Cutler is, stop living in the past. Cutler's past (In Denver only) defines him but Tebow's fairy tale future defines him.

It's funny how the only future that matters is Tim Tebow's future. Tebow will go on to greatness and only Tebow will go on to greatness. Cutler loses the last 3 games and he's serviceable, Tebow loses the last 3 games and it's an accomplishment.

****in hypocrite.......

Simple Jaded
04-24-2012, 05:01 PM
I def do not think it was a fluke. He is good and has shown many flashes of what he could do and then that game happened. He had single coverage and it was tight coverage by Ike. Either you can credit Tebow on putting the ball in the right place for Thomas or you can credit Thomas for owning Ike Taylor and making plays. Since you HATE Tebow and anything Tebow and you anus gets tight at the mention of him. Then you should credit Thomas because Ike was all over his jock and he still got the ball.

Yes people set records but when you outplay someone rather then coverage breaking down and him standing in the endzone alone like the Detroit game their rookie WR stood there for waiting for pass. That did not happen. It was single coverage not bad coverage go back to football 101.If anybody's anus gets tight at the mention of Tebow it's the OP.......

topscribe
04-24-2012, 05:13 PM

Wrong. Cutler led his Heritage Hills High School football team to a 15-0 record and first state title in school history as a senior in 2000.

He led the Chicago Bears to the NFC Conference championship game.

As for college, it wasn't his fault he played for the worst team in the SEC. But if you had followed him at all, you would know that he single-handedly gave several of those teams fits with impressive performances, which is why he was drafted with the #11 overall pick. It was consensus that Cutler belonged in the first round, if you get my drift . . .

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 05:14 PM
If anybody's anus gets tight at the mention of Tebow it's the OP.......

that is only if you say something remotely negative about it. But you mention Tebow in a post it happen to Rav. He hates him with such a passion its mind boggling.

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Wrong. Cutler led his Heritage Hills High School football team to a 15-0 record and first state title in school history as a senior in 2000.

He led the Chicago Bears to the NFC Conference championship game.

As for college, it wasn't his fault he played for the worst team in the SEC. But if you had followed him at all, you would know that he single-handedly gave several of those teams fits with impressive performances, which is why he was drafted with the #11 overall pick. It was consensus that Cutler belonged in the first round, if you get my drift . . .

He is much better. I think he could be even better if he got his ass in gear and put in more effort. he has all the talent but his feelings get hurt or something else hurts his va-jay jay. I wish he could have stuck around but he was dealt and he is a shitty person IMO off the field.

MOtorboat
04-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Even I would rather have Cutler than Tebow.

That's saying something.

Simple Jaded
04-24-2012, 05:49 PM
that is only if you say something remotely negative about it. But you mention Tebow in a post it happen to Rav. He hates him with such a passion its mind boggling.
Nobody hates Tim Tebow, you're overreacting.......

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 06:02 PM

could have fooled me.

claymore
04-24-2012, 06:10 PM

The closest thing I have to hate in my heart is reserved for McDaniels. Tebow doesnt even come close. I just dont like his QB'ing.

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 06:13 PM
The closest thing I have to hate in my heart is reserved for McDaniels. Tebow doesnt even come close. I just dont like his QB'ing.

Doesn't it make you wonder what would have happened if Pat reached out to Elway the year Shanny was canned instead of after the franchise went to hell under McD?

MOtorboat
04-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Doesn't it make you wonder what would have happened if Pat reached out to Bowlen the year Shanny was canned instead of after the franchise went to hell under McD?

Do you mean John? While I joke about Bowlen being a crazy drunk, I don't think he actually is a schizophrenic.

MOtorboat
04-24-2012, 06:17 PM
And yes, I do think about it. And I think Cutler could have been sent packing under Elway too.

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Do you mean John? While I joke about Bowlen being a crazy drunk, I don't think he actually is a schizophrenic.

Fixed, thanks for catching that. I was in the middle of work and several thoughts.

MOtorboat
04-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Fixed, thanks for catching that. I was in the middle of work and several thoughts.

I pictured Gollum at the end of the Two Towers talking to his alter ego in a mirror at a mansion in Denver with a bottle of Makers Mark 3/4 empty on the dresser.

NorCalBronco7
04-24-2012, 06:27 PM
I thought Thomas had a breakout season in a lot of ways last year. I dont think it will be a shock to anybody if DT is top 10-5 WR.

Ravage!!!
04-24-2012, 06:37 PM

I don't think thats going to be his ONLY good game.. I'm talking about THAT kind of production. 200+ yrds on 4 catches? Thats a career day that he will NEVER duplicate. Chances are VERY VERY high that he'll never have a 200 receiving yard game again, but that doesn't mean he's a bad receiver. I'm saying THAT DAY, those kind of numbers, was a fluke. Thats not to say that having good games, are flukes.

Ravage!!!
04-24-2012, 06:39 PM

:lol: You are cute the way you think anyone that says something negative about Tebow's play, is a hater. People say something about a player's inabilities EVERY day..all the time. ONLY when we say something negative about Tebow's play, are we all "haters with a passion." Seems people can like players off the field, and criticize their football play.....unless your last name is Tebow.

When are you Tebow guys going to realize that not liking how Tebow plays QB has NOTHING to do with hate, and has EVERYTHING to do with not liking how he plays QB? Get off your labeling trip.

topscribe
04-24-2012, 06:39 PM
And yes, I do think about it. And I think Cutler could have been sent packing under Elway too.
I very highly doubt that. I'm sure Cutler respected Elway as a legendary QB, and Elway has people skills McDaniels never dreamed of.

Ravage!!!
04-24-2012, 06:42 PM

No way. Even Elway stated "you don't trade away Cutler." Cutler was just the first to deal with McD's complete BS. At that point, people actually thought McD had a friggin clue. Since then, we've learned that he could go down as one of THE worst coaches ever to stand on the sidelines. I don't think anything close comes about if ANYONE other than McD was the HC of the Broncos.

MOtorboat
04-24-2012, 06:50 PM
I very highly doubt that. I'm sure Cutler respected Elway as a legendary QB, and Elway has people skills McDaniels never dreamed of.

Actually, according to reports Cutler didn't give a shit about Elway, even when Shanahan arranged a lunch with him.

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Actually, according to reports Cutler didn't give a shit about Elway, even when Shanahan arranged a lunch with him.

Culter is all about himself. But Elway would have kept him because he is a good QB. Elway would have kept him and he stated that you dont trade a guy like that.

topscribe
04-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Well, that's true. I remember that. I'm not sure what was behind that. But I also remember this: Cutler came to town and met with McDaniels to try to iron things out. Cutler left in a huff and would not respond after that, not even to Mr. Bowlen's calls. I really can't imagine that happening had Cutler been meeting instead with Elway. We have seen other examples of McDaniels' human relations and of Elway's. It seems people wanted to leave after dealing with McDaniels, and they want to stay after dealing with Elway. I have little doubt, therefore, that had Elway been the guy Cutler was dealing with, Cutler would still be a Bronco.

broncobryce
04-24-2012, 08:00 PM
:lol: You are cute the way you think anyone that says something negative about Tebow's play, is a hater. People say something about a player's inabilities EVERY day..all the time. ONLY when we say something negative about Tebow's play, are we all "haters with a passion." Seems people can like players off the field, and criticize their football play.....unless your last name is Tebow.

When are you Tebow guys going to realize that not liking how Tebow plays QB has NOTHING to do with hate, and has EVERYTHING to do with not liking how he plays QB? Get off your labeling trip.

Dude you hate Tebow with a passion and keep denying it. Then you get mad when people call you on it. I think it's a disorder, you should get checked out.

broncobryce
04-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Cutler is a huge vag, always will be. At least he got his boyfriend to join him in Chicago, now they can whine and cry to each other, like a couple bitches. I'm happy for them.

Npba900
04-24-2012, 08:11 PM

Beast.

So long as DT doesn't have Tebow throwing him the ball.....The Sky is the limit.:lol:

Npba900
04-24-2012, 08:14 PM
He is much better. I think he could be even better if he got his ass in gear and put in more effort. he has all the talent but his feelings get hurt or something else hurts his va-jay jay. I wish he could have stuck around but he was dealt and he is a shitty person IMO off the field.

Mc-Dummy never wanted Cutler here.

Npba900
04-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Doesn't it make you wonder what would have happened if Pat reached out to Elway the year Shanny was canned instead of after the franchise went to hell under McD?

Pat over reached and over reacted period! Pat should have allowed Shanny to coach out the 3 years he had left on his contract. Pat Bowlen does not get a free pass.

bcbronc
04-24-2012, 10:47 PM
my only worry that last years game plan may suit his skills better than a Peyton Manning offense will. Run the deep route catch the long ball vs timing routes. He has great athletic ability and speed, his route running was questionable IMO of course

Fair enough. I still expect we'll see some deep throws from Peyton though, and DT's size will let him get away with a bit as far as timing and precise route running goes. We'll see of course, but I don't think DT will have any troubles fitting into Peyton's offense.

Even I would rather have Cutler than Tebow.

That's saying something.

Same. :lol:

The two redeeming things from McDaniel's tenure as far as I'm concerned...bye bye Cutler and hello Von Miller. Still take Cutler over Tebow by a country mile. Heck, I'd take Griese off the couch over Tebow. (of course this is actually a DT thread, lol)

I don't think thats going to be his ONLY good game.. I'm talking about THAT kind of production. 200+ yrds on 4 catches? Thats a career day that he will NEVER duplicate. Chances are VERY VERY high that he'll never have a 200 receiving yard game again, but that doesn't mean he's a bad receiver. I'm saying THAT DAY, those kind of numbers, was a fluke. Thats not to say that having good games, are flukes.

Never is too bold a claim imo. I agree with what you're saying here, it's not like we can expect 50 ypc and 200 yard games to be the norm. But he did have 4 catches for 144 yards just six game prior to the Pitt playoff game. So in 6 games (playing with essentially no QB ;) ) he had a game with 4 catches for 144 yards and a game with 4 catches for 204 yards. I'm not expecting him to put up a whole ton of 200 yard games in his career, but I wouldn't say never. And I do expect the 4 for 144 type games to happen a couple times a year, especially with Manning tossing the rock.

MOtorboat
04-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Any thread started by bullshit pretty much belongs in the Smack Forum or The Black Hole at this point.

He's full of shit and does nothing but troll. He adds nothing to the community other than veiled attempts at circumventing the rules. It's pretty obvious at this point.

Not to mention the constant attacks.

If he did intend to add anything to this community, he'd post in threads he didn't create. But he doesn't. It's virtually worthless trolling at this point.

Simple Jaded
04-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Cutler is a huge vag, always will be. At least he got his boyfriend to join him in Chicago, now they can whine and cry to each other, like a couple bitches. I'm happy for them.

Never said he wasn't a huge vag, they can't all be a PR wetdream.......

catfish
04-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Fair enough. I still expect we'll see some deep throws from Peyton though, and DT's size will let him get away with a bit as far as timing and precise route running goes. We'll see of course, but I don't think DT will have any troubles fitting into Peyton's offense.

Same. :lol:

The two redeeming things from McDaniel's tenure as far as I'm concerned...bye bye Cutler and hello Von Miller. Still take Cutler over Tebow by a country mile. Heck, I'd take Griese off the couch over Tebow. (of course this is actually a DT thread, lol)

Never is too bold a claim imo. I agree with what you're saying here, it's not like we can expect 50 ypc and 200 yard games to be the norm. But he did have 4 catches for 144 yards just six game prior to the Pitt playoff game. So in 6 games (playing with essentially no QB ;) ) he had a game with 4 catches for 144 yards and a game with 4 catches for 204 yards. I'm not expecting him to put up a whole ton of 200 yard games in his career, but I wouldn't say never. And I do expect the 4 for 144 type games to happen a couple times a year, especially with Manning tossing the rock.

I am sure he will be fine, just doubtfull on "breakout" year, he surely won't be a flop. If I was to bet on who had the greatest performace leap it would be Decker, he runs cleaner routes and he has been working with Peyton already. Don't think he will ever be an elite stretch the field guy, but could play a Wes Welker type role with lots of yards coming after the catch

claymore
04-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Dude you hate Tebow with a passion and keep denying it. Then you get mad when people call you on it. I think it's a disorder, you should get checked out.

Rav posts facts. You post hate. There is a difference.

catfish
04-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Rav posts facts. You post hate. There is a difference.

no one posts facts here, it is all opinions backed up by various shades of truth and twisted statistics...lets all call it what it is

claymore
04-25-2012, 08:02 AM
no one posts facts here, it is all opinions backed up by various shades of truth and twisted statistics...lets all call it what it is

Tebow is criticized by his play at QB which can be backed up overwhelmingly by facts, statistics and real life events that actually happened.

I dont think anyone posts hate like "Tebow is a faggot, queer, whiny bitch". That would be an opinion, based off of hate not factual events.

silkamilkamonico
04-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Tebow is criticized by his play at QB which can be backed up overwhelmingly by facts, statistics and real life events that actually happened.

I dont think anyone posts hate like "Tebow is a faggot, queer, whiny bitch". That would be an opinion, based off of hate not factual events.

One things for absolute certain with Tebow. For as absolutely terrible as he is throughout the portion of the game, he is arguably one of the most cluth QB's in the histroy of the game during last season in the closing minutes of close games. That is backed up by facts as well.

Like what has been said, he is worse than Akili Smith throughout the flow of the game, and then all of a sudden turns into a hybrid version of John Elway and Michael VIck rolled up into 1.

Too bad he hasn't figured out the flow of the game because he is absolutely clutch in the end.

catfish
04-25-2012, 08:50 AM

It can be backed up by opinion and selective use of statistics(completion %) and selective comparisons(rogers, brees, manning), just like the argument that he is progressing along the typical learning curve of a young NFL QB can be backed up by the selective use of stats(low int/att, high TD/att) and selective comparisons(Gabbert, Bradford, McCoy) doesn't make it fact.

Facts would be

he had a 46% completion rate
he had a 4.4% TD/ATT rate
he had a 6.38 YPA
34% ofhis attempts were over 15 yds in the air

etc. etc.

these facts are then used to form opinions on his performance depndant on which statistic (facts) you feel are important. the facts can shape opinion or be twisted to match whatever your pre-existing opinion is. A person who is of the opinion that completion% is the best measure of QB performance would determine he was the worst QB in the league. If you think completion% is unimportant, but YPA is important you would think he is one of the better young QB's. INT/att diferrent opinion, TD/ATT different opinion, W/L etc etc. Still opinion whether you think he sucked or was the greatest ever or any shade of grey in between

Simple Jaded
04-25-2012, 08:53 AM
One things for absolute certain with Tebow. For as absolutely terrible as he is throughout the portion of the game, he is arguably one of the most cluth QB's in the histroy of the game during last season in the closing minutes of close games. That is backed up by facts as well.

Like what has been said, he is worse than Akili Smith throughout the flow of the game, and then all of a sudden turns into a hybrid version of John Elway and Michael VIck rolled up into 1.

Too bad he hasn't figured out the flow of the game because he is absolutely clutch in the end.

Please, a few drives against prevent defense is not a John Elway make. Tebow is one 4th/OT game winner ahead of Jake Delhomme, Marc Wilson and the Immortal Scott Brunner at the same point in their careers. Let's not put Tebow in Elway's company until he proves he's not the Next Jake Wilson-Brunner. Pure Hyperbole.......

silkamilkamonico
04-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Please, a few drives against prevent defense is not a John Elway make. Tebow is one 4th/OT game winner ahead of Jake Delhomme, Marc Wilson and the Immortal Scott Brunner at the same point in their careers. Let's not put Tebow in Elway's company until he proves he's not the Next Jake Wilson-Brunner. Pure Hyperbole.......

This is the worst argument possible for this debate, because every QB in the NFL who is down in a close game faces those kind of defenses. If it was so easy, this would be a complete non-issue without any need to bring it up and Tebow wouldn't be among th eleague leaders in the NFL in 4th Quarter come from behind wins in the last 2 years, even though he's only started what's equivalent to one full season.

Simple Jaded
04-25-2012, 09:01 AM
This is the worst argument possible for this debate, because every QB in the NFL who is down in a close game faces those kind of defenses. If it was so easy, this would be a complete nonissue without any need to bring it up.

Sorry, 2 games ahead of Delhomme, Wilson and Brunner, this came out before the Pitt OT win. You said facts prove that Tebow is the most clutch performer in the history of the game. My facts say he's not exactly in such rare company.

Btw, one of those come from behind wins was a FG set up by Andre' Goddman's int that put Tebow's heroic ass in the Vikings 15. Yet it's Tebow that goes down in history.......

claymore
04-25-2012, 09:02 AM

He was clutch in the end if... It was below a 15 point margin, we got the miracle 53 yard FG as time expired, got the fumble, onside kick, miracle out of bounds RB to stop the clock, pick six, blown assignment 20 QB sneak for a TD etc...

There is no win by Tebow that doesnt have an asterik. (All this is just my opinion)

It can be backed up by opinion and selective use of statistics(completion %) and selective comparisons(rogers, brees, manning), just like the argument that he is progressing along the typical learning curve of a young NFL QB can be backed up by the selective use of stats(low int/att, high TD/att) and selective comparisons(Gabbert, Bradford, McCoy) doesn't make it fact.

Facts would be

he had a 46% completion rate
he had a 4.4% TD/ATT rate
he had a 6.38 YPA
34% ofhis attempts were over 15 yds in the air

etc. etc.

these facts are then used to form opinions on his performance depndant on which statistic (facts) you feel are important. the facts can shape opinion or be twisted to match whatever your pre-existing opinion is. A person who is of the opinion that completion% is the best measure of QB performance would determine he was the worst QB in the league. If you think completion% is unimportant, but YPA is important you would think he is one of the better young QB's. INT/att diferrent opinion, TD/ATT different opinion, W/L etc etc. Still opinion whether you think he sucked or was the greatest ever or any shade of grey in between

He is worse in almost every statistical measurment of a QB. His 3rd down conversion rate is if not the lowest in the league, its one of them.

Anyone that says Tebow is a good QB has to cherry pick stats. There is no measurable body of work that was good. It was all bad spirnkled in with some lucky events.

silkamilkamonico
04-25-2012, 09:06 AM
He was clutch in the end if... It was below a 15 point margin, we got the miracle 53 yard FG as time expired, got the fumble, onside kick, miracle out of bounds RB to stop the clock, pick six, blown assignment 20 QB sneak for a TD etc...

There is no win by Tebow that doesnt have an asterik. (All this is just my opinion)

He is worse in almost every statistical measurment of a QB. His 3rd down conversion rate is if not the lowest in the league, its one of them.

Anyone that says Tebow is a good QB has to cherry pick stats. There is no measurable body of work that was good. It was all bad spirnkled in with some lucky events.

That's just it. I'm not even saying Tebow is a good QB. In fact he isn't a good one. But I am not going to choose to argue facts for one argument of his ability and then completely ignore facts for other points of argument like what is going on here.

claymore
04-25-2012, 09:21 AM
That's just it. I'm not even saying Tebow is a good QB. In fact he isn't a good one. But I am not going to choose to argue facts for one argument of his ability and then completely ignore facts for other points of argument like what is going on here.

To me we went polar opposites in the QB argument. Cutler just lost games even though he was above average, scored more points etc... Tebow and Orton just won games even though they were terrible.

I just cant see the logic of the Pro Tebow/Orton guys. Those QB's are so one dimensional, on top of that they are mediocre at their one dimensional'isms... Their tenure here was a Waste of time IMO.

silkamilkamonico
04-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Sorry, 2 games ahead of Delhomme, Wilson and Brunner, this came out before the Pitt OT win. You said facts prove that Tebow is the most clutch performer in the history of the game. My facts say he's not exactly in such rare company.

Btw, one of those come from behind wins was a FG set up by Andre' Goddman's int that put Tebow's heroic ass in the Vikings 15. Yet it's Tebow that goes down in history.......

That's how it works. SHould we start taking away from every QB to ever play the game who fell in common theme? Because it's probably happened to everyone at some point or another.

Choosing to compare him with players who have playerd how many more games? By ratio, his 4th quarter comeback % is unparalled then.

Simple Jaded
04-25-2012, 09:42 AM
That's how it works. SHould we start taking away from every QB to ever play the game who fell in common theme? Because it's probably happened to everyone at some point or another.

Choosing to compare him with players who have playerd how many more games? By ratio, his 4th quarter comeback % is unparalled then.

It was through their first 11 starts, it's the same denominator. Unparalleled company to be sure.......

Northman
04-25-2012, 09:50 AM

True dat. Bryce is notorious for that when talking about Cutler. I think he needs help.

silkamilkamonico
04-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Unlike twisting the argumnent with Tebow somehow, proof also shows they couldn't maintain. Tebow probably couldn't maintain either, but that argument should be saved for years down the road, not know in some "what if" argument.

Tebow was excellent in the closing muinutes last year of close games. To think he could maintain at the level he has shown would be similiar logic to thinking he will never get better as a QB, and that he's actually as good as he's going to get in his first 16 games of played.

Simple Jaded
04-25-2012, 09:57 AM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311211007

Player Drives Year of 1st Start
Tim Tebow 6 2010
Jake Delhomme 5 1999
Marc Wilson 5 1981
Scott Brunner 5 1980

Scroll down to "Tebow Time" middle of the page.

Tebow's historical streak came to an end following this game, he did have another 4th/OT win vs Pitt, giving him 7 in 16 starts. I don't know what Delhomm/Wilson/Brunner did in their first 16 starts because I really don't care.......

Ravage!!!
04-25-2012, 10:00 AM

:laugh: and you are still cute.

I don't hate Tebow at all. Whats there to hate about the guy, other than his QBing? I don't have any feelings for Tebow, whatsoever. I just do NOT like his QB play, and absolutely, without a doubt, am GLAD that he's not the Denver Broncos QB. Thats as far as it goes. Its not like I'm calling him names like you do with Cutler. The only person I know that needs help over Tebow is Bullgator. That guy's obsession with Tebow is completely unhealthy. Almost like your obsession with me on this board :lol:

Simple Jaded
04-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Unlike twisting the argumnent with Tebow somehow, proof also shows they couldn't maintain. Tebow probably couldn't maintain either, but that argument should be saved for years down the road, not know in some "what if" argument.

Tebow was excellent in the closing muinutes last year of close games. To think he could maintain at the level he has shown would be similiar logic to thinking he will never get better as a QB, and that he's actually as good as he's going to get in his first 16 games of played.

I never made a prediction about Tebow's future, just taking issue with you're calling Tebow the most clutch player in NFL history. That's not a "what if" argument, that's called "Hyperbole".......

catfish
04-25-2012, 10:22 AM

he is worst in 1 QB category, the rest are comparable to other QBs with his experience.

interesting write up on "average passer rating QB,s and individual stat correlations to wins

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/blog/?p=6078

Ravage!!!
04-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Well, that's true. I remember that. I'm not sure what was behind that. But I also remember this: Cutler came to town and met with McDaniels to try to iron things out. Cutler left in a huff and would not respond after that, not even to Mr. Bowlen's calls. I really can't imagine that happening had Cutler been meeting instead with Elway. We have seen other examples of McDaniels' human relations and of Elway's. It seems people wanted to leave after dealing with McDaniels, and they want to stay after dealing with Elway. I have little doubt, therefore, that had Elway been the guy Cutler was dealing with, Cutler would still be a Bronco.

Interestingly enough that the news spread so widely that Cutler never called Bowlen back, but according to Reilly, he absolutely DID call Bowlen back....twice. People were just so eager to believe everything McD said at the time, that the facts and fiction become blurred.

Here is the article Reilly wrote on it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=4429435

Northman
04-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Interestingly enough that the news spread so widely that Cutler never called Bowlen back, but according to Reilly, he absolutely DID call Bowlen back....twice. People were just so eager to believe everything McD said at the time, that the facts and fiction become blurred.

Here is the article Reilly wrote on it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=4429435

To be honest, that column just bleeds with bias to me. The way its written just makes me think twice about it. Plus, unamed sources? Im skeptical. There were a bunch of players who said Jay never called Pat back as well. This column reminds me a lot of the one King wrote saying that Jay demanded a trade following the firing of Bates which i found to be BS too. In the end, i have no doubt Jay pouted his way out of town. Its his persona and you can still see it too a degree except for last year. McDaniels certainly takes the brunt of the blame but i cant give Jay a pass at all. Love the kid and his talent but down the line he was equally guilty of being a douchebag in his own right. I agree with Top, if Elway was here that never happens.

topscribe
04-25-2012, 10:47 AM
To be honest, that column just bleeds with bias to me. The way its written just makes me think twice about it. Plus, unamed sources? Im skeptical. There were a bunch of players who said Jay never called Pat back as well. This column reminds me a lot of the one King wrote saying that Jay demanded a trade following the firing of Bates which i found to be BS too. In the end, i have no doubt Jay pouted his way out of town. Its his persona and you can still see it too a degree except for last year. McDaniels certainly takes the brunt of the blame but i cant give Jay a pass at all. Love the kid and his talent but down the line he was equally guilty of being a douchebag in his own right. I agree with Top, if Elway was here that never happens.
What I picture from when Cutler met with McDaniels is two immature brats talking trash and flexing their muscles at each other . . .

Cugel
04-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Thomas has NEVER been healthy. There's no reason to think he will suddenly become healthy now.

If he does, he COULD have an impact. Stay tuned. But, wild enthusiasm about what MIGHT happen if he doesn't trip over the 50 yard line and tear an tendon in his knee is unwarranted at this point. :coffee:

Getting PM and ditching Tebow was a HUGE risk with a hell of an upside and an equally dramatic downside. One way or another its going to be spectacular to watch... either a jackpot/possibly championship success or a utterly epic failure of historic proportions that will leave the fan base reeling and pissed off McDanials style...

Do we even need to bother to refute this Teboner B.S.? And learn to at least SPELL "McDaniels" -- or refer to him as McMoron, McDisaster, etc. like the rest of us.

If the Broncos hadn't gotten Manning, they would be drafting a QB in the first round. Probably Brandon Weeden. No matter what the idiot Tebowniacs might think Elway was never convinced Tebow is ever going to be a SB caliber QB.

He wants a guy who can throw a forward pass. And he's right. Tebow is never going to be an elite QB and I for one am DAMN GLAD the circus is out of town.

So, to all remaining Tebowniacs, the Jets forum is thataway ------------------>

The only reason why Weeden isn't in the Broncos plans is that Manning might play for another 4 years and then Weeden would be 33 before he could start. Not much of a career.

NightTerror218
04-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Thomas has NEVER been healthy. There's no reason to think he will suddenly become healthy now.

If he does, he COULD have an impact. Stay tuned. But, wild enthusiasm about what MIGHT happen if he doesn't trip over the 50 yard line and tear an tendon in his knee is unwarranted at this point. :coffee:

Do we even need to bother to refute this Teboner B.S.? And learn to at least SPELL "McDaniels" -- or refer to him as McMoron, McDisaster, etc. like the rest of us.

If the Broncos hadn't gotten Manning, they would be drafting a QB in the first round. Probably Brandon Weeden. No matter what the idiot Tebowniacs might think Elway was never convinced Tebow is ever going to be a SB caliber QB.

He wants a guy who can throw a forward pass. And he's right. Tebow is never going to be an elite QB and I for one am DAMN GLAD the circus is out of town.

So, to all remaining Tebowniacs, the Jets forum is thataway ------------------>

The only reason why Weeden isn't in the Broncos plans is that Manning might play for another 4 years and then Weeden would be 33 before he could start. Not much of a career.

Get it right McDumbass

Ravage!!!
04-25-2012, 01:13 PM

Well, let me be clear that I don't take all the blame from the way things were handled from Cutler. I think he got a large brunt of the attacks because he was the firsr to deal with McD. Had he been the third, then I dont think the criticisms he got would have been nearly as large. I think the "pouty crybaby" label that people around here put on him were based on believing in McD, and Cutler's facial expressions. But I digress.

That being said, about the article. The ONLY way that this article doesn't have clout is if you believe that Reilly completely made the story up. Lets not discount "unnamed sources"...because unnamed sources are exactly how people get info and our news relies on such sources. This is a guy that has gotten awards for being the Sportswriter of the year.... ELEVEN times. To suggest Reilly completely made this up, is being pretty harsh considering Reilly's backround and credibility. Do I believe that Reilly would have put his livelihood on a story about Cutler calling Bowlen back purely to make up a story like that? I don't.

So I give the story clout based on that alone. I just don't think a writer like Reilly, who has a TON of inside sources, purely makes up a story about Cutler for no reason.

claymore
04-25-2012, 01:14 PM
he is worst in 1 QB category, the rest are comparable to other QBs with his experience.

interesting write up on "average passer rating QB,s and individual stat correlations to wins

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/blog/?p=6078

Worse was a poor word. I should have said near worse. Or Almost the worst. Just not the guy to build a team around. I wouldnt even want that guy as a backup because he doesnt seem to be able to run the same offense as the starter. EVEN though he is given ample time to learn the system.

claymore
04-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Well, let me be clear that I don't take all the blame from the way things were handled from Cutler. I think he got a large brunt of the attacks because he was the firsr to deal with McD. Had he been the third, then I dont think the criticisms he got would have been nearly as large. I think the "pouty crybaby" label that people around here put on him were based on believing in McD, and Cutler's facial expressions. But I digress.

That being said, about the article. The ONLY way that this article doesn't have clout is if you believe that Reilly completely made the story up. Lets not discount "unnamed sources"...because unnamed sources are exactly how people get info and our news relies on such sources. This is a guy that has gotten awards for being the Sportswriter of the year.... ELEVEN times. To suggest Reilly completely made this up, is being pretty harsh considering Reilly's backround and credibility. Do I believe that Reilly would have put his livelihood on a story about Cutler calling Bowlen back purely to make up a story like that? I don't.

So I give the story clout based on that alone. I just don't think a writer like Reilly, who has a TON of inside sources, purely makes up a story about Cutler for no reason.

The pouty cry baby stuff is irritating becuase its based off of nothing. Cutlers rep suffered the most from McD. Even worse than McD's which is weird.

Tebow deserves the same ridicule but is staunchly defended. Nobody gets pissed about the tissy fit his "camp" threw when we were courting Manning, nor were they pissed when he openly lied about not having a choice of teams that he went to.

Bullgator
04-25-2012, 01:30 PM
The pouty cry baby stuff is irritating becuase its based off of nothing. Cutlers rep suffered the most from McD. Even worse than McD's which is weird.

Tebow deserves the same ridicule but is staunchly defended. Nobody gets pissed about the tissy fit his "camp" threw when we were courting Manning, nor were they pissed when he openly lied about not having a choice of teams that he went to.

That is as stupid a post I have seen you write... and you up yourself with each one...

Tebow deserves as much ridicule as Gay Cutler because of "his camp"? what the **** are you talking about man. Tebow is not responsible for the mob. Tebow has shown nothing but class and respect. He was the consummate teammate. Why are you so dumb that you confuse Tebow with SOME of his fans?

To compare the 2 as people and to call them the same is really stupid.

Bullgator
04-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Worse was a poor word. I should have said near worse. Or Almost the worst. Just not the guy to build a team around. I wouldnt even want that guy as a backup because he doesnt seem to be able to run the same offense as the starter. EVEN though he is given ample time to learn the system.

And what else... and this upcoming year I will remind you with each win how wrong you cats are. You are gong to hate life You are all like 20 steven a smiths in here.

You are wrong you have always been wrong, it was proven to you last year although you refuse to see... it will be proven year after year cuz there just aint nuttin you can do about it.. you are on the losing side... its inevitable.

cmc0605
04-25-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm sure Thomas will have a great year. Keep an eye out on Decker too. I know it's early, but he's been much more involved with Peyton Manning in terms of creating chemistry together, running routes, etc and Manning has mentioned his name on several occasions when talking about Denver's offseason workouts. I think both WRs will go over 1000 yds, and I fully expect Carter and the TEs to be solid too.

claymore
04-25-2012, 02:03 PM
That is as stupid a post I have seen you write... and you up yourself with each one...

Tebow deserves as much ridicule as Gay Cutler because of "his camp"? what the **** are you talking about man. Tebow is not responsible for the mob. Tebow has shown nothing but class and respect. He was the consummate teammate. Why are you so dumb that you confuse Tebow with SOME of his fans?

And what else... and this upcoming year I will remind you with each win how wrong you cats are. You are gong to hate life You are all like 20 steven a smiths in here.

You are wrong you have always been wrong, it was proven to you last year although you refuse to see... it will be proven year after year cuz there just aint nuttin you can do about it.. you are on the losing side... its inevitable.

Tebows family was his camp. Cutler took shit for what his agent did. Its only fitting that Tebow takes shit for what his whiny bitch brother did. BTW, tebow is a lying POS.

Bullgator
04-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Tebows family was his camp. Cutler took shit for what his agent did. Its only fitting that Tebow takes shit for what his whiny bitch brother did. BTW, tebow is a lying POS.

You rest my case.

Northman
04-25-2012, 02:34 PM

I dont think he is making a lot of shit up but he just sounds like he has an axe to grind with the organization. At least thats how it comes across. I mean, he doesnt come off objective on that issue at all according to what he wrote. Thats why it just sounds odd to me.

bcbronc
04-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Can anyone confirm that Tebow now wears Cam Newton pyjamas to bed at night? I gotta admit that Newton kid is one ex-gator QB that can actually play. I'd go as far as saying he is going to revolutionize the position.

Nomad
04-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Can anyone confirm that Tebow now wears Cam Newton pyjamas to bed at night? I gotta admit that Newton kid is one ex-gator QB that can actually play. I'd go as far as saying he is going to revolutionize the position.

As long as he doesn't get the Madden curse.:lol:

Npba900
04-25-2012, 04:13 PM

The point is, the teams at the end of last season were gradually figuring how stop Tebow Read Option and making Tebow play from within the pocket and read defenses. Once Tebow had to play from with the pocket he turned into a pumpkin and the Cinderella season came to an end.

Ravage!!!
04-25-2012, 04:16 PM

No, but I did hear that Chuck Norris switched from Tebow to Newton, after watching them both play.

claymore
04-25-2012, 04:50 PM

I was talking to a buddy today about Newton. We were both shocked that Newton backed up Tebow. Could you imagine how good the gators could have been. Scary.

Nomad
04-25-2012, 04:57 PM
I was talking to a buddy today about Newton. We were both shocked that Newton backed up Tebow. Could you imagine how good the gators could have been. Scary.

He may have, if he could keep his paws off another person's laptop.

claymore
04-25-2012, 05:23 PM

I think Tebow set him up.

Nomad
04-25-2012, 05:26 PM
I think Tebow set him up.

:lol:

Jsteve01
04-25-2012, 05:59 PM

This post is so biased it's ridiculous. Thomas was one of the top receivers in the league over the last 4 games of the season. The one game wasn't an anomaly. Give it a rest Ike Taylor is a good player, and Thomas ate him up.

topscribe
04-25-2012, 07:56 PM
This post is so biased it's ridiculous. Thomas was one of the top receivers in the league over the last 4 games of the season. The one game wasn't an anomaly. Give it a rest Ike Taylor is a good player, and Thomas ate him up.
It doesn't appear to me that Rav is dissing DT. He has already expressed his opinion that DT can be a good receiver. Rav was talking about that one game. And that game was indeed a fluke. No way would the Broncos beat them like that again. Their defense was crippled coming in, and one of their starting safeties couldn't play because of health reasons. Had the Steelers come in healthy, it would have been an entirely different game.

MOtorboat
04-25-2012, 09:55 PM

Clearly, this is someone who adds insight and analysis to this website. I look forward to more insightful, intelligent posts.

His posts should be in the smack forum at this point.

Bullgator
04-25-2012, 10:45 PM

And stopped with the exam cheating. Everyone in Gville new this guy was the next great phenom... we all saw how he dominated spring practice... after he got caught cheating and got arrested there was a lot of pressure for urb to set an example... and so he did...

the still won a title but they would have won 3 with Cam.. Tebow during his Jr and Sr years and Cam would have mopped the 3rd all by himself..

a shame

Bullgator
04-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Clearly, this is someone who adds insight and analysis to this website. I look forward to more insightful, intelligent posts.

His posts should be in the smack forum at this point.

Mo do you really not see the irony of your posts or do you think everyone else is blind...

broncobryce
04-25-2012, 11:00 PM
:laugh: and you are still cute.

I don't hate Tebow at all. Whats there to hate about the guy, other than his QBing? I don't have any feelings for Tebow, whatsoever. I just do NOT like his QB play, and absolutely, without a doubt, am GLAD that he's not the Denver Broncos QB. Thats as far as it goes. Its not like I'm calling him names like you do with Cutler. The only person I know that needs help over Tebow is Bullgator. That guy's obsession with Tebow is completely unhealthy. Almost like your obsession with me on this board :lol:

I'm not obsessed with you, I just call bullshit when I see it, and unfortunately 90 percent of your posts reek of it, along with the guys who high fived you. :lol:

I will admit I hate Cutler. Call me a Cutler hater, I won't deny it up and down like you. I hate any player who cries his way off my favorite team and puts himself above it.

broncobryce
04-25-2012, 11:01 PM
It doesn't appear to me that Rav is dissing DT. He has already expressed his opinion that DT can be a good receiver. Rav was talking about that one game. And that game was indeed a fluke. No way would the Broncos beat them like that again. Their defense was crippled coming in, and one of their starting safeties couldn't play because of health reasons. Had the Steelers come in healthy, it would have been an entirely different game.

I guess we will see opening day, won't we?

topscribe
04-25-2012, 11:07 PM
I guess we will see opening day, won't we?
Not really. Pittsburgh will be healthy, but Denver will be an entirely different team.

That game won't prove a thing about the one last year, regardless of the outcome . . .

broncobryce
04-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Not really. Pittsburgh will be healthy, but Denver will be an entirely different team.

That game won't prove a thing about the one last year, regardless of the outcome . . .

Are you confident we can do it with Manning at the helm?

topscribe
04-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Pittsburgh is a very good team with one of the best defenses in the league (when healthy) and a very good QB of their own.

But the fact remains that it will not prove a thing about last year.

Simple Jaded
04-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Mo do you really not see the irony of your posts or do you think everyone else is blind...

Please, you're a living, breathing contradiction, that fact that you'd even utter the word "irony" is a monument to hypocrisy.......

Simple Jaded
04-26-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm not obsessed with you, I just call bullshit when I see it, and unfortunately 90 percent of your posts reek of it, along with the guys who high fived you. :lol:

I will admit I hate Cutler. Call me a Cutler hater, I won't deny it up and down like you. I hate any player who cries his way off my favorite team and puts himself above it.Then does it change your opinion if Tebow didn't want to stick around and backup Manning? Word out of his camp was he was going to demand a trade even if Manning chose another team.......

bcbronc
04-26-2012, 12:12 AM
come on now, BG just wants to talk about DT. That's all, honest.

OrangeFanatic
04-26-2012, 02:36 AM
Then does it change your opinion if Tebow didn't want to stick around and backup Manning? Word out of his camp was he was going to demand a trade even if Manning chose another team.......

You sure do claim to have a lot of inside information. He was going to demand a trade from the only team in the NFL that was going to start him? I'm guessing this is in that 90 percent category.

Simple Jaded
04-26-2012, 03:27 AM
You sure do claim to have a lot of inside information. He was going to demand a trade from the only team in the NFL that was going to start him? I'm guessing this is in that 90 percent category.http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/3/17/2881578/source-tebow-wants-out-of-denver-expected-to-request-a-trade-after

Never said anything about inside information, just asking bryce what he thought of the rumor/possiblity of Tebow crying his way off his favorite team.......

OrangeFanatic
04-26-2012, 03:49 AM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/3/17/2881578/source-tebow-wants-out-of-denver-expected-to-request-a-trade-after

Never said anything about inside information, just asking bryce what he thought of the rumor/possiblity of Tebow crying his way off his favorite team.......

That's about as reliable as Mike Klis saying were going to trade up to seventh, and less believable. Tebow knew we were the only team that would start him, well maybe Jacksonville, but who wants to play there.

Simple Jaded
04-26-2012, 03:55 AM
That's about as reliable as Mike Klis saying were going to trade up to seventh, and less believable. Tebow knew we were the only team that would start him, well maybe Jacksonville, but who wants to play there.

I can't argue with that, mainly because I don't care what you believe, but to fair, if there is anybody more Pro-Tebow than Baseless and Klis it's the Mile High Propaganda Report.

Btw, Klis said it's absurd that the Broncos would trade up to #7, just sayin.......

OrangeFanatic
04-26-2012, 05:37 AM
Btw, Klis said it's absurd that the Broncos would trade up to #7, just sayin.......

Right...worded it wrong. You got the gist though it appears....

I can't argue with that, mainly because I don't care what you believe, but to fair, if there is anybody more Pro-Tebow than Baseless and Klis it's the Mile High Propaganda Report.

What does being Pro-Tebow have to do with the accuracy of the report? Holy crap I saw some crazy shit being said around the internet about Tebow during that whole fiasco. I even saw one article/blog somewhere saying he was going to retire and do missionary work. Since they were Pro-Tebow it must have been true?

Those guys are going for ratings just as much as good old Skippy on First Take.

So my point is don't take every little thing you hear on the internet and come in here and spew it like its fact to promote your anti Tebow propaganda. If you believe everything you read on the internet, I guess there really is no hope for you.

claymore
04-26-2012, 06:56 AM

I am (Im also confident Manning wont go complete Quarters without completing a pass).

It wont be easy, Steelers will be healthy this time, and pissed off they were embarressed in the playoffs. They will bring their A game.

NightTerror218
04-26-2012, 11:50 AM
I am (Im also confident Manning wont go complete Quarters without completing a pass).

It wont be easy, Steelers will be healthy this time, and pissed off they were embarressed in the playoffs. They will bring their A game.

I think their defense is going to be a lot different. They leg go a lot of vets during the offseason. It will be interesting.

Simple Jaded
04-26-2012, 12:00 PM
I think their defense is going to be a lot different. They leg go a lot of vets during the offseason. It will be interesting.

I can't agree til I see it, l expect the same ol Steelers. IMO the Steelers and their HoF DC will healthy, fresh and Salty as ****, I expect this to be a great matchup. That's with Peyton Manning, I simply can't imagine what would be in store if Tebow were starting.......

Simple Jaded
04-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Right...worded it wrong. You got the gist though it appears....

What does being Pro-Tebow have to do with the accuracy of the report? Holy crap I saw some crazy shit being said around the internet about Tebow during that whole fiasco. I even saw one article/blog somewhere saying he was going to retire and do missionary work. Since they were Pro-Tebow it must have been true?

Those guys are going for ratings just as much as good old Skippy on First Take.

So my point is don't take every little thing you hear on the internet and come in here and spew it like its fact to promote your anti Tebow propaganda. If you believe everything you read on the internet, I guess there really is no hope for you.I never spewed it as fact, you monkey! Pay attention. Nor did l say that l even believed it. Just asking bryce if the possibility would change his perception.

Btw, I don't need your hope, doing just fine without it.......

NightTerror218
04-26-2012, 12:12 PM
I can't agree til I see it, l expect the same ol Steelers. IMO the Steelers and their HoF DC will healthy, fresh and Salty as ****, I expect this to be a great matchup. That's with Peyton Manning, I simply can't imagine what would be in store if Tebow were starting.......

Ike Taylor may retire early if Tebow started.......

Simple Jaded
04-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Ike Taylor may retire early if Tebow started.......

Right, cause it's Tebow that had Taylor seeing stars after that stiff arm in OT. WtfEver.......

NightTerror218
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Right, cause it's Tebow that had Taylor seeing stars after that stiff arm in OT. WtfEver.......

haha

Ya but who threw the deep balls that DT caught? Tebow had an amazing game against the Steelers you cant deny that.

Simple Jaded
04-26-2012, 12:50 PM
haha

Ya but who threw the deep balls that DT caught? Tebow had an amazing game against the Steelers you cant deny that.
Yes, I can. It was the eyesore of LeBeau's career. I compare that game to the Houston game in 2010, where Tebow showcased everything people already knew he could do and couldn't do.......he can hit bucket throws and can't hit basically everything else. His best success as a pro came has come in a game against one of the very worst pass defenses ever and the other came against Cover-0 as the oppontent had to sell out to compensate for the fact that they had to finish the final 3 quarters with 5 healthy OL and 3 healthy DL, sandwiched between these two games was some horrible QBing.

Tebow played damn good against Pitt but "amazing", as usual with Tebow, is pure hyperbole.......

OrangeFanatic
04-27-2012, 01:55 AM
I never spewed it as fact, you monkey! Pay attention. Nor did l say that l even believed it. Just asking bryce if the possibility would change his perception.

Btw, I don't need your hope, doing just fine without it.......

LOL!!! You can't back pedal out of this one. "Word from his camp...." That's you acting like its not only fact but that you also believe it. This isn't the first time you've tried to use worthless "facts" to back up your lame points and bash campaign. Your just mad you got called out on it.

PS. Looks like you need all the hope you can get.

MOtorboat
12-30-2012, 11:00 PM

Ah, been looking for this.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Zweems56
12-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Ah, been looking for this.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Dude's been pretty absent since we started winning. So sad

MOtorboat
12-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Dude's been pretty absent since we started winning. So sad

I know. I want him to tell me how Peyton Manning sucks and Tim Tebow is awesome.

MOtorboat
05-19-2013, 09:42 PM

Love it...