Happy Birthday keith! :D

topscribe
04-23-2012, 04:07 PM

:birthday:

:beer:

keithbishop
04-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Thanks, gang!

Northman : I got the new Cannibal Corpse CD and new Halford DVD (I steadfastly refuse to get old).
Present to myself was a very METAL G-cycle class this morning : 1st 8 tracks were Halford/Judas Priest and the last 3 working tracks were Helloween. Great calorie burning workout and the students loved it -- I know they can see my joy in selecting MY songs and designing the workouts. Normally I run 1/2 songs from my collection and half from a spin class CD for a variety of music styles. We really got after it in the workout. Tough group of students.

Northman
04-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Thanks, gang!

Northman : I got the new Cannibal Corpse CD and new Halford DVD (I steadfastly refuse to get old).
Present to myself was a very METAL G-cycle class this morning : 1st 8 tracks were Halford/Judas Priest and the last 3 working tracks were Helloween. Great calorie burning workout and the students loved it -- I know they can see my joy in selecting MY songs and designing the workouts. Normally I run 1/2 songs from my collection and half from a spin class CD for a variety of music styles. We really got after it in the workout. Tough group of students.

New CC is tits. Love that record. Also heard a new track from the upcoming Fear Factory album that was really solid. Also, brand new stuff from Vesperian Sorrow coming soon. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AhbYEuHSZc

Also, in case you havent heard yet, Michael from Opeth and Wilson from Pocupine Tree got together for a project called Storm Corrosion. Their first video is very cool and the song isnt bad either. More based on atmosphere but what would you expect from these guys? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=manW5v-AR7U

Hope your birthday was a grand one man. \m/