PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Denver Broncos (NFLN, 1:30 MDT)

honz
04-29-2009, 01:56 PM
There is some sort of recap or something on the '04 Broncos coming up on the NFLN at 1:30 Denver time. No idea what it is exactly, but check it out if you can.

Shazam!
04-29-2009, 09:45 PM
"Thank you for bringing up such a painful sunbject. Why not just give me a papercut and pour lemon juice on it? We're closed!" (SLAM)- Miracle Max, The Princess Bride

studbucket
04-29-2009, 10:22 PM
I think it's just the yearbook from that year.

The NFLN Film Session show just grabs various things from the archives, and I think they are doing 2004 teams right now.

honz
04-29-2009, 11:35 PM
It was actually pretty cool. It's weird to see that there are almost no holdovers from those teams that made it to the playoffs with Jake. I think Hamilton was here on the offensive side, but I don't think he was a starter. Jake was throwing to Smith, Lelie, Putz, and co., and he was handing off to Griffin, Droughns, and Tater. On defense we had Champ and DJ (think he was a rook) but that's it I believe. Our defense has dearly missed the leadership of Wilson and Lynch...hopefully Dawkins and company can bring some of that leadership and bring back some passion to that side of the ball.