Peerless
04-28-2009, 08:19 PM
(Had to steal this from Broncomania)

http://i41.tinypic.com/jv54xe.jpg

http://www.cagop.org/userfiles/NoToRaiders.JPG

:laugh::laugh:

shank
04-28-2009, 08:22 PM
i'd smile and laugh if i dodged that bullet too.

Foochacho
04-28-2009, 08:25 PM
He must be a pretty decent guy, other wise he would be pissed that he lost out on that #7 guaranteed money.

shank
04-28-2009, 08:30 PM
He must be a pretty decent guy, other wise he would be pissed that he lost out on that #7 guaranteed money.

from everything i've seen, he seems like a great guy. i'm glad he went somewhere where i can root for him.

SR
04-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Priceless.

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 08:34 PM
He didn't know he would have a chance to play a 5'9" cornerback twice a year.

Screw the diva.

EMB6903
04-28-2009, 08:40 PM
I feel bad for Raider fans.... how do you take Darius Hayward-Bey over Michael Crabtree, Percy Harvin, and Jeremy Maclin??? I understand Al's obsession on drafting fast players but Maclin and Harvin are both faster on tape then Heyward-Bey. One of the dumbest picks ive seen since Ive been watching the draft.... this team will never be a contender with Al Davis in charge.

T.K.O.
04-28-2009, 08:41 PM

Screw the diva.

yeah but jamarcus mcmarshmellow would have thrown more balls to that 5'9" corner than him anyway !

MOtorboat
04-28-2009, 08:43 PM

Trust me, he's already thinking about contract No. 2. He's a stud.

MOtorboat
04-28-2009, 08:46 PM
http://www.raidersonline.org/images/williegault.jpg

oobehr
04-28-2009, 08:52 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0c9oaqieox5lC/340x.jpg

LT after finding out he is no longer the stud running back of the AFC west.

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 09:05 PM
I feel bad for Raider fans.... how do you take Darius Hayward-Bey over Michael Crabtree, Percy Harvin, and Jeremy Maclin??? I understand Al's obsession on drafting fast players but Maclin and Harvin are both faster on tape then Heyward-Bey. One of the dumbest picks ive seen since Ive been watching the draft.... this team will never be a contender with Al Davis in charge.
You didn't hear about the Maurice Clarrett pick? Regardless of it being a 3rd rounder, that was a dumb pick.

Before ANYONE says I'm defending the Davis pick itself, I'm saying that if teams want to draft according to what others THINK they should draft... you know, the "others" who are wrong much more than they're right (Leaf, Bosworth, Mandarich, Andre Ware, Brady, Jerry Rice, Asomugha) then let them run a team and pick accordingly.

So will Moreno will be better than Shonn Green and Chris Wells because he was taken or projected higher? Didn't we learn that with all the Lions receivers? Moreno wasn't exactly wise, in terms of needs. What was the purpose of signing all those other guys, unless this one hell of an injury insurance pick at #12.

And I'm shocked that this fanbase woulds question where a player is drafted. A fanbase who's greatest wide receiver and most likely Future hall of famer WENT UNDRAFTED!!! A fanbase who's greatest running back is a 2000 yard rusher who went in the 6TH ROUND!! You guys suffer with lack of Hall of Famers and these two second day players may add to that miniscule total. Who cares when a player is drafted. Get real!

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 09:24 PM
yeah but jamarcus mcmarshmellow would have thrown more balls to that 5'9" corner than him anyway !
Is this a new stuttering problem in Denver?

Ravage!!!
04-28-2009, 09:31 PM
And I'm shocked that this fanbase woulds question where a player is drafted. A fanbase who's greatest wide receiver and most likely Future hall of famer WENT UNDRAFTED!!! A fanbase who's greatest running back is a 2000 yard rusher who went in the 6TH ROUND!! You guys suffer with lack of Hall of Famers and these two second day players may add to that miniscule total. Who cares when a player is drafted. Get real!

yeah... but had we drafted a guy that shouldn't have been drafted in the first, we would have been given crap.

Had we taken a RB that was a back-up in Georgia in the first round, we would have been laughed at.

Had the Patriots taken Tom Brady in the first round, they would have been laughed at....

Thats kinda the point. You can laugh IF a lower round turns out good. But if a high round pick turns out good, its a "well he's supposed to be." If a player is taken a LOT higher than he should have been, THEN fails, its just a double whammie

Ravage!!!
04-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Is this a new stuttering problem in Denver?

I think it mcmust mcbe

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 09:44 PM
yeah... but had we drafted a guy that shouldn't have been drafted in the first, we would have been given crap.

Had we taken a RB that was a back-up in Georgia in the first round, we would have been laughed at.

Had the Patriots taken Tom Brady in the first round, they would have been laughed at....

Thats kinda the point. You can laugh IF a lower round turns out good. But if a high round pick turns out good, its a "well he's supposed to be." If a player is taken a LOT higher than he should have been, THEN fails, its just a double whammie
I see what you're saying, but if you look at the draft and it's history, the only difference between the players picked is the dollar amount. Everything else is even because these are guys who either shined against guys who won't make it to the league, or shined as a player who didn't look like he belongs in the NFL, but has that something that makes owners think they can delvelop him into a solid player.

In college, they look like an NFL player.

http://allfunny.net/pics2/rollin/rollin-1.jpg

This picture is the mentality of Al Davis and the non-sensitive Raiders fans. It doesn't matter how bad it looks or how bad we look to others. Let them criticize. Let them laugh. Let them point, giggle, bend over and slap a knee. We'll continue to roll to the beat of our own drum without a care in the world. If we fail, we fail, just as everyone else does. But it's not guarenteed NOW. If Davis wants a guy for speed over the popular pick, why waste breath on putting down the player as much as the pick itself. You have to be a Raider fan to understand not caring about what others think and bathing in the hatred.

Do we agree with the pick? No. But we welcomed DHB into the Nation just as you guys welcome Knowshon, Alphonso Smith and all the other players. Few if any laughed at the Huff pick at the time. They can laugh now.

getlynched47
04-28-2009, 09:47 PM
You don't laugh with the Raiders...........you laugh at them!!!!!!!!

They wasted their first AND second round pick :lol:

I can't wait to see DHB flop and Crabtree dominate!! :lol:

Stupid Raiders...makes you feel a whole lot better about your own team!

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Stupid Raiders...makes you feel a whole lot better about your own team!
That's the fourth time I've read that statement from Broncos fans over the last 72 hours. How is that NOT smacking the Broncos?

UnderArmour
04-28-2009, 10:02 PM
I liked DHB over Maclin and Harvin. He was impressive in his workouts and he's not terrible on tape. If I was a Raiders fan, I wouldn't lose a whole lot of sleep over it. But if I was 49ers fan, I'd be absolutely ecstatic to have a WR to replace Jerry Rice after TO... well went TO. And if I'm Michael Crabtree, I'm still celebrating that I don't have to play for that hell hole of an organization that will be stuck losing games for the next 10 years.

getlynched47
04-28-2009, 10:05 PM
That's the fourth time I've read that statement from Broncos fans over the last 72 hours. How is that NOT smacking the Broncos?

I never said it wasn't smacking the Broncos. We've been pretty bad the last two years...........but the Raiders have been worse!! :lol: :laugh:

shank
04-28-2009, 10:23 PM
the only funnier reaction is DHB's

uqd6EYGxBxU

he looks like he just found out he has cancer! lol.

getlynched47
04-28-2009, 10:29 PM

uqd6EYGxBxU

LMFAO!! :lol:

He's thinking "Oh shit...I'm a Raider :tsk:"

Broncolingus
04-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Been to Lubbock off and on over the past several years and Crabtree was (is?) very liked there...

I agree with Shawshank - I'd be ecstatic too if my dreams came true and I wound up not going to that idiot team…

…dude’s prayers were answered.

topscribe
04-28-2009, 10:40 PM
You didn't hear about the Maurice Clarrett pick? Regardless of it being a 3rd rounder, that was a dumb pick.

Before ANYONE says I'm defending the Davis pick itself, I'm saying that if teams want to draft according to what others THINK they should draft... you know, the "others" who are wrong much more than they're right (Leaf, Bosworth, Mandarich, Andre Ware, Brady, Jerry Rice, Asomugha) then let them run a team and pick accordingly.

So will Moreno will be better than Shonn Green and Chris Wells because he was taken or projected higher? Didn't we learn that with all the Lions receivers? Moreno wasn't exactly wise, in terms of needs. What was the purpose of signing all those other guys, unless this one hell of an injury insurance pick at #12.

Wow, you're still on Maurice Clarett? You're older than I thought! Of course,
this raises the question, how could you jump over Darren McFadden to look
at Clarett?--You know, the 1st rounder who couldn't even win a starting job?
Oh, BTW, did you know that Denver's 1st rounder of last year was 2nd string
All Pro . . . in his rookie year?

Come to think of it, Clarett was drafted during the same year as Fabien
Washington, Stanford Routt, and Andrew Walter, wasn't he? How did that
work out?

Boy, talking about WRs who went undrafted, I'll bet you would love to have
a Rod Smith about now, wouldn't you?

Since you're such a history buff, when is the last time your team won a Super
Bowl? Say, that was during a Bronco HOFer's rookie year, wasn't it? As in
Elway?

-----

topscribe
04-28-2009, 10:47 PM

uqd6EYGxBxU

:pound: :lol:
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/BIGrofl2-1.gif http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/smilies/ha.gif

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Wow, you're still on Maurice Clarett? You're older than I thought! Of course,
this raises the question, how could you jump over Darren McFadden to look
at Clarett?--You know, the 1st rounder who couldn't even win a starting job?
Oh, BTW, did you know that Denver's 1st rounder of last year was 2nd string
All Pro . . . in his rookie year?

Come to think of it, Clarett was drafted during the same year as Fabien
Washington, Stanford Routt, and Andrew Walter, wasn't he? How did that
work out?

Boy, talking about WRs who went undrafted, I'll bet you would love to have
a Rod Smith about now, wouldn't you?

Since you're such a history buff, when is the last time your team won a Super
Bowl? Say, that was during a Bronco HOFer's rookie year, wasn't it? As in
Elway?

-----
:lol: Why haven't you won your third yet? Why are the Raiders the last to even make it? Why have they won 3 more playoff games this decade?

Aside from being the last to win the SB*, you don't win the SB talk in general with a Raider fan. You don't even win the overall record. You don't even win the playoff wins, division crowns, ect, and this is WITH the last six years of absolute futility for the Silver and Black. You have the edge on SB appearances... and ass beatings. So clap clap.

So yeah, I'm a history buff. SB smack works on the Chargers fan. Let's stay to the present, for your own good, m'kay. ;)

As for the Clarrett draft in 2005, you don't want to go there. Denver had to forfeit one of their picks for salary cap violations*. And you want to talk about superbowls? Again, that's Charger fan parry. Let's stay to the present draft, for your own good, m'kay. ;)

As for McFadden, he was hurt most of the year with turf toe. He's a bust already in his first year? The Raiders didn't draft him to carry the ball 25 times as a starter. They drafted him to change the pace of the game that Fargas and/or Bush set.

Clady was a nice pick up. So that means that since 2003, the Broncos have one more player than Oakland that was taken in the first round and is now a stud. Just one. That's not upper echilon drafting compared to what we all know is a bad drafting franchise in Oakland. Of course, comparing to Oakland is all you guys have, and that's sad.

silkamilkamonico
04-28-2009, 11:07 PM
One of the dumbest picks ive seen since Ive been watching the draft....

That pick was so dumb, it actually overshadowed the Raiders second round pick, which could quite simply be one of the worst picks of all time.

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 11:13 PM
That pick was so dumb, it actually overshadowed the Raiders second round pick, which could quite simply be one of the worst picks of all time.
Why? because he didn't have college film for ESPN to roll? Or were the Bears wrong for considering him a few picks later and giving Jay Cutler something he never had... a defense.

shank
04-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Why? because he didn't have college film for ESPN to roll? Or were the Bears wrong for considering him a few picks later and giving Jay Cutler something he never had... a defense.

NFLN's michael lombardi said that he talked to the bears on saturday night and they said that they were planning on taking mitchell in the 4-5th round, not with pick 49.

silkamilkamonico
04-28-2009, 11:19 PM

Well, for one, they could have literally traded down to the 4th round to grab him.

30 of 32 NFL teams had him ranked as a projected 7th rounder, or possibly not even on the board.

The best part was when they showed Mel Kiper, and he's looking through his magazine trying to find his profile and he couldn't find it, and then the other guy found him as the 72nd rated S in the draft.

72nd.

silkamilkamonico
04-28-2009, 11:20 PM
NFLN's michael lombardi said that he talked to the bears on saturday night and they said that they were planning on taking mitchell in the 4-5th round, not with pick 49.

Chicago was the other team that had him projected higher than a 7th, and it was in the 4th.

The fact that the Raiders took him in the second, instead of Chicago taking him in the 4th, makes it as laughable as you want it to be.

GEM
04-28-2009, 11:27 PM
(Had to steal this from Broncomania)

http://i41.tinypic.com/jv54xe.jpg

http://www.cagop.org/userfiles/NoToRaiders.JPG

:laugh::laugh:

I had heard that there was a huge sigh of relief from Crabtree's table when they picked the other guy.

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 11:32 PM
Well, for one, they could have literally traded down to the 4th round to grab him.

30 of 32 NFL teams had him ranked as a projected 7th rounder, or possibly not even on the board.

The best part was when they showed Mel Kiper, and he's looking through his magazine trying to find his profile and he couldn't find it, and then the other guy found him as the 72nd rated S in the draft.

72nd.
I did enjoy that, as well as Mitchell's comments afterwards. Which reminds me, who's HOF induction did Kiper invite himself to, and where is that player now?

If the Broncos chose Rod Smith with the 49th pick, who gets the last laugh?

NFL.com - The Raiders were widely panned when they selected Ohio safety Michael Mitchell in the second round with the 47th overall pick, but the Bears reportedly were going to select him with the 49th pick.

“I was thinking about going to Chicago, because they told me to stay close to my phone," said Mitchell. "Oakland was able to get to 47 and thought there was still a chance there. It’s just so amazing how this happened and worked out, I’m just pumped.”

Mitchell was the highest drafted player not invited to the combine during this decade, according to SI's Peter King.
That's an NFL.com report one day later. Someone in the Teddy organization lied, changed their mind or like some teams, draft round by round, one at a time.

oobehr
04-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Cryptkeeper Al is my favorite drafter because he allows better players to fall to us.

Devilspawn
04-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Chicago was the other team that had him projected higher than a 7th, and it was in the 4th.

The fact that the Raiders took him in the second, instead of Chicago taking him in the 4th, makes it as laughable as you want it to be.
If Chicago takes him at 49, how much criticism do they get?

shank
04-28-2009, 11:41 PM
If Chicago takes him at 49, how much criticism do they get?

the same amount based on the reach, but there would be a lot less history of similar decisions to discuss.

oobehr
04-28-2009, 11:42 PM
A lot for taking a no name player in the 2nd. If we take Brandstater in the first we would get carpet bombed. But if it all turns out good and he turns out to be a hofer then you can come back and gloat, but now you have very little to say because he was a silly pick, although you have to give it to Al Davis because he doesn't listen to anybody, and doesn't let the outside opinions control his organization. He sticks to his gameplan, however silly it may be, and doesn't take shit from no lane kiffen. But you have to admit that he has lost his super bowl edge.

shank
04-28-2009, 11:43 PM
was the guy at the raider's table really al davis' brother?

oobehr
04-28-2009, 11:47 PM
And if I was al I wouldn't take Crabtree. That dude is Baby T.O. I would have gone with Eugene Monroe.

Devilspawn
04-29-2009, 12:02 AM
By the way, the entire pick worked in Oakland's favor for the second day of the draft.

Oakland traded down 7 spots, swapping for New England's lower second rounder as well as getting the Pats 4th and 6th rounder, giving the Raiders 7 picks in the draft instead of the 5 they had to begin with.

After they got Mitchell, the Bears traded their pick, which doesn't mean they traded down after their projected pick was taken, but it could be left to speculation a to what they had in mind for that pick.

The real debate in this is whether New England's pick at Oakland's former #40... DT Ron Brace... will pan out to be a stud, since Oakland needed defensive tackle just as much, if not more than safety and could've selected Brace and perhaps look elsewhere to get more picks. If both are future pro bowlers, it's a win win.

Gamechanger
04-29-2009, 01:11 AM
hmmm.....and this team is smacking a team that is crippled by an owner when half of the fanbase that is NOT (per se) crippled by the owners wish for their old GMs back...the same ones that were criticized for sucky drafting

oh snap....

Benetto
04-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Dspawn is not slamming anyone or saying "donkey this and that"...

Ill tell him what I tell my Raiders fan friends...Time will tell us whos a bust and who's not...Not ESPN.

topscribe
04-29-2009, 01:42 AM
hmmm.....and this team is smacking a team that is crippled by an owner when half of the fanbase that is NOT (per se) crippled by the owners wish for their old GMs back...the same ones that were criticized for sucky drafting

oh snap....

Uhh . . . what?

-----

Gamechanger
04-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Uhh . . . what?

-----

just met a lot of Broncos fans around my way that still wished for the Goodmans to be there....their wanting to brun down the city in any way possible

BroncoSojia
04-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Check out this fan's reaction when they drafted him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzWjhewWQFo&feature=related

Gamechanger
04-29-2009, 02:09 PM
YN4Y_KvJWMQ

topscribe
04-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Check out this fan's reaction when they drafted him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzWjhewWQFo&feature=related

Who took it worse: that kid or Heyward-Bey? ROTF!! :lol:

-----

Requiem / The Dagda
04-29-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm pissed because DHB was my favorite receiver in the college football the past several years. It sucks he is going to that pisshole of a franchise.

Poet
04-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Crabtree is overrated and is a piece of crap. I read a report where the Browns decided to pass on him because he acted like a diva when he arrived in Cleveland.

I can't wait to see the loser fail miserably in San Francisco, we'll see how long his shit holds up in a locker room ran by a no nonsense coach.

Northman
04-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I actually think Crabtree is a good player. But i would also believe him to be a serious Diva. Guess we will have to wait and see. Unfortuantely for Darrius, i want him to fail because he is a faider. Just how it goes.

honz
05-01-2009, 11:41 PM

Screw the diva.

Thank goodness you got the physically imposing DHB instead. :heh:

BroncoBJ
05-02-2009, 02:58 AM
:lol: Raiders. Always providing the lulz.

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Thank goodness you got the physically imposing DHB instead. :heh:
:confused: Physically imposing? Not all receivers need to be jacked up with muscles, tight abs and a wife beater.

Speaking of receivers and wife beaters...

OaklandRaider
05-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Jay Cutler's reaction to being traded from the Broncos?

http://i44.tinypic.com/n5isyx.gif

Raiders > Broncos all day, everyday.

Broncospsycho77
05-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Jay Cutler's reaction to being traded from the Broncos?

http://i44.tinypic.com/n5isyx.gif

Raiders > Broncos all day, everyday.

Your grammar's not, though.

"Everyday" is an adjective. You wanted the phrase "every day."

BroncoSojia
05-02-2009, 11:55 PM

http://themissamandamae.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/grammar_nazi.jpg

Broncospsycho77
05-03-2009, 12:01 AM
REALLY HUGE PICTURE

I dunno, it's just that I tend not to take people's arguments very seriously when they can't even formulate a coherent thought correctly.

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 12:03 AM

Nice comeback, grammar Nazi!

Not..

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 12:05 AM
I dunno, it's just that I tend not to take people's arguments very seriously when they can't even formulate a coherent thought correctly.

I really wasn't making an argument, little man. I was just stating facts.

Raiders > Broncos. Fact!

Dust yourself off and try again. :lol:

Broncospsycho77
05-03-2009, 12:07 AM

Nice comeback, grammar Nazi!

Not..

Bro, you responded with Napoleon Dynamite on a football thread to defend your team.

And if you wanna keep playing this game, you forgot the last period to make your ellipsis complete.

Broncospsycho77
05-03-2009, 12:10 AM
I really wasn't making an argument, little man. I was just stating facts.

Raiders > Broncos. Fact!

Dust yourself off and try again. :lol:

Okay. Why?

You haven't even justified your argument yet.

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Okay. Why?

You haven't even justified your argument yet.

Do I really have to explain? Lol.

All time 54-40-2 Raiders.

Superbowl rings? Raiders have 3, Donks have 2 but with a big, fat * since yall cheated.

Not to mention the Raiders are the better team right now.

Lonestar
05-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Do I really have to explain? Lol.

All time 54-40-2 Raiders.

Superbowl rings? Raiders have 3, Donks have 2 but with a big, fat * since yall cheated.

raider joe is that you?

Broncospsycho77
05-03-2009, 12:50 AM

2008: 5-11
2007: 4-12
2006: 2-14
2005: 4-12
2004: 5-11
2003: 4-12

So you've got 5-11.

Then add DHB. Then add that CB from Ohio U... It's looking very 5-11ish right now still. Not a lot of improvements overall (granted, based on personnel alone, I'm sure you'll respond about Broncos players when, in essence, nobody knows what this team will look like on the field, good or bad.).

And then seriously, your paltry little franchise hasn't been able to achieve anything since your magical little run in 2002-03. You go from (essentially) second best in the league to the cellar. That says way too much about the front office and their plans for the team. It's historically bad, the polar opposites that the franchise experienced.

Really, besides maybe local connections to the team and growing up with them and all that, what are you proud of in being a Raider fan?

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 01:06 AM
So you've got 5-11.

Then add DHB. Then add that CB from Ohio U... It's looking very 5-11ish right now still. Not a lot of improvements overall (granted, based on personnel alone, I'm sure you'll respond about Broncos players when, in essence, nobody knows what this team will look like on the field, good or bad.).

5-11 is still looking better than your pathetic little team, the Donkeys, who are looking very 1-15ish right about now. Seriously, your draft was god awful. Robert Ayers? 1 year wonder. Alphonso Smith? Lmao, dude's a slow midget. Add that on top of your horrible coach, Josh McLoser, who is alienating your entire roster right now. Add all that up and you have the number one pick in the draft next year.

BUT WAIT!!!! The Donkeys traded away their first round pick for next year! ROFL, what a joke.

And then seriously, your paltry little franchise hasn't been able to achieve anything since your magical little run in 2002-03. You go from (essentially) second best in the league to the cellar. That says way too much about the front office and their plans for the team. It's historically bad, the polar opposites that the franchise experienced.

ROFL!! You really want to talk about achievements, Donkey Fan? What has your team really accomplished since John Elway's horse looking self walked off that football field? 1 freaking playoff win since Elway. LOL, so if I were you, I would not be talking about achievements

Win a playoff game and then we talk. Mkay?

Really, besides maybe local connections to the team and growing up with them and all that, what are you proud of in being a Raider fan?

I will always be proud of being a Raider fan, always.

Let me flip that question back to you, homie. What are you proud of in being a Donkey fan? I mean, your team has been historically mediocre. Your 2 super bowl wins have asterisk by them for CHEATING. You just fired the only good coach in your franchise entire history. You just traded away your pro bowl QB. Your star WR is a thug.

I mean, what the hell? Get real, Donkey fan. Your team is so messed up it's not even funny.

BroncoSojia
05-03-2009, 01:32 AM
raider joe is that you?

Nah, it's OaklandRaider aka Silver&BlackFan1 aka TonyRaider1 and so forth.

He's a troll from Mania that was banned over five times. He kept coming back until the mods finally did an ip ban I guess.

Looks like he's found his way to BF

oobehr
05-03-2009, 01:52 AM
I am pretty sure I heard of a broncos fan getting stabbed at a raiders game. How can anyone call themselves a fan of an organization that does nothing about that?

atwater27
05-03-2009, 06:34 AM
Trust me, he's already thinking about contract No. 2. He's a stud.

and he hadn't even played a down of NFL football yet. Where do I get his jersey?!;):elefant: