PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller ripping RGIII?

Dzone
04-21-2012, 12:20 AM
What do you think of this?
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/42985/von-miller-knocks-rgiii

shank
04-21-2012, 12:31 AM
cool non-story bro

BeefStew25
04-21-2012, 12:42 AM
I want to see those jugs topless.

dogfish
04-21-2012, 05:26 AM
cool non-story bro

i see what you didn't do there. . .

Dzone
04-21-2012, 09:29 AM
cool non-story bro
Thanks man. It was the best non story I could find lol
When the Redskins come to town, the media will dig it up and make it the biggest story of the week.

Ravage!!!
04-21-2012, 10:32 AM
OMG!! Where is the outrage, where is the swarms of people that came down upon DT? What is the locker room going to do to Miller, now? Are there going to be repercussions? Will the coaching staff step in and demand that Miller not make comments about RGIII?

Northman
04-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Much ado about nothing really. Miller even said he hopes he does well in the NFL so nothing to really write home about.

BroncoWave
04-21-2012, 06:36 PM
OMG!! Where is the outrage, where is the swarms of people that came down upon DT? What is the locker room going to do to Miller, now? Are there going to be repercussions? Will the coaching staff step in and demand that Miller not make comments about RGIII?

Oh my god get over it. Are you capable of posting on-topic?

Dzone
04-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Lmao...

Ravage!!!
04-21-2012, 08:12 PM

I did. The topic was Miller not complimenting a non-bronco QB. I've seen this topic before around here, and was wondering where those that bashed DT for the same thing, are? Thats VERY MUCH on topic. I'm sorry you can't keep up.

catfish
04-23-2012, 12:04 PM

here it is http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238158 CIRCUS, CIRCUS !!!

BroncoNut
04-23-2012, 12:10 PM

sounds like you're the one that hasn't let it go. Get off of Ravage's ass

BroncoWave
04-23-2012, 12:11 PM
I did. The topic was Miller not complimenting a non-bronco QB. I've seen this topic before around here, and was wondering where those that bashed DT for the same thing, are? Thats VERY MUCH on topic. I'm sorry you can't keep up.

Completely unrelated. I know you're smart enough to see the difference between criticizing your former QB after he leaves and simply pumping up your college QB and saying he's better than another college QB. I know you're butthurt about people criticizing someone who had something negative to say about Tebow, but it has nothing to do with this topic.

BroncoNut
04-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Completely unrelated. I know you're smart enough to see the difference between criticizing your former QB after he leaves and simply pumping up your college QB and saying he's better than another college QB. I know you're butthurt about people criticizing someone who had something negative to say about Tebow, but it has nothing to do with this topic.

you are making more of this than needs to be. i mean what can one really post here? what do you want anyone to say? I don't know what Dzone was thinking, but I get the impression it wasn't much

Nomad
04-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Nut, What would be more exciting......Miller/RGIII cage match or BTB/Ravage cage match?

BroncoNut
04-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Nut, What would be more exciting......Miller/RGIII cage match or BTB/Ravage cage match?

I dont' know, good question. I'd like to see the latter though. I've never seen a chickfight.

NightTerror218
04-23-2012, 12:31 PM
I dont' know, good question. I'd like to see the latter though. I've never seen a chickfight.

I have seen them, not very impressed. Never seen the ones like you see on TV with clothes coming off. It was more like "OMG you pulled my hair let me pull yours, ok now do I do, I will swing my arms around the bump my arm on your body softly"

catfish
04-23-2012, 12:33 PM
I have seen them, not very impressed. Never seen the ones like you see on TV with clothes coming off. It was more like "OMG you pulled my hair let me pull yours, ok now do I do, I will swing my arms around the bump my arm on your body softly"

I have seen a few I wouldn't wat to get in the middle of, the worst part of a chick figh is they are never over. 2 guys get in a fight and go have a beer, 2 chicks fight it isn't over till one of the dies

BroncoNut
04-23-2012, 12:33 PM

Really? I have heard that they can be pretty brutal. and getting your hair pulled hurts like a muthatrucker btw

NightTerror218
04-23-2012, 12:34 PM
I have seen a few I wouldn't wat to get in the middle of, the worst part of a chick figh is they are never over. 2 guys get in a fight and go have a beer, 2 chicks fight it isn't over till one of the dies

Exactly, also chicks are more willing to try to ruin the other girls life. running their moths, stirring shit up, turn everyone against her. Just plain evil.

NightTerror218
04-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Really? I have heard that they can be pretty brutal. and getting your hair pulled hurts like a muthatrucker btw

I was just saying the ones i have seen. But most of the time conflict never goes physical its is more mental/emotional attacking.

BroncoWave
04-23-2012, 12:43 PM

I thought we were friends, nut!

BroncoNut
04-23-2012, 12:46 PM
I was just saying the ones i have seen. But most of the time conflict never goes physical its is more mental/emotional attacking.

no, I am talking the no holds barred chick fight. I missed a few of them at a bar I used to frequent as a graduate student. It was a smalltown Iowa redneck white trash honky tonk bar. it pissed me off when I heard about them and I had left earlier.

I got the shit beat out of me by a couple of neighborhood chicks when I was 9 or 10. One had my arms while the other was punched me repeatedly in the gut. You know, like in the old westerns. I forget what for. IIRC, they had accused me of stealing something from them, but in retro, were probably just bored and looking for an excuse to beat me up :whoknows:

BroncoNut
04-23-2012, 12:47 PM
I thought we were friends, nut!

Nevermind me BTB. I'm just trolling today.

ShaneFalco
04-23-2012, 05:33 PM
RGIII is not a former teammate. Is it really that hard for you to see? try playing a sport once, before acting like you know anything....

NightTerror218
04-23-2012, 05:37 PM
RGIII is not a former teammate. Is it really that hard for you to see?

Its a lost cause with Ravage. He is just a baiter......master baiter.

Ravage!!!
04-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Its a lost cause with Ravage. He is just a baiter......master baiter.

Clever. I don't think I know a 3rd grader that hasn't used that joke. But then, after reading and being familiar with your football knowledge, doesn't surprise me to see your post at grade school level.

broncobryce
04-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Its a lost cause with Ravage. He is just a baiter......masterhater

Fixed it for you bro

skins_fan82
04-24-2012, 07:55 AM
As a Redskins fan, I was a little annoyed by Von's comments. But other than that, as most have said, its a non-story. The redskins forum has already stopped talking about it...and it usually has 300-400 people online at any given time. Nobody cares about what Von Miller has to say on that particular subject. :)

NightTerror218
04-24-2012, 11:42 AM
Clever. I don't think I know a 3rd grader that hasn't used that joke. But then, after reading and being familiar with your football knowledge, doesn't surprise me to see your post at grade school level.

He, I think I am allowed to post how ever I want. At least I made it pasted the third grade and the following 13 years of school following it and then some.