PDA

View Full Version : Former Bronco Shannon Sharpe Says Women Have Special Place In His Heart

Denver Native (Carol)
04-20-2012, 10:29 PM
DENVER (CBS4)- Former Denver Bronco Shannon Sharpe was the guest of honor for the Warren Village All-Star Breakfast in Denver Friday.

He said although there wasn’t a Warren Village when he was growing up, he understands what it means to come from nothing and become something.

“For 66 years my Grandmomma went to bed and have it rain. And she would always get wet. I remember as a young boy growing up… the rain. I remember my Grandmomma saying is it the phones? Is it the lights? Which is it going to be?” said Sharpe.

rest - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/04/20/former-bronco-shannon-sharpe-says-women-have-special-place-in-his-heart/

BeefStew25
04-21-2012, 12:41 AM
Isn't he a mini Travis Henry?

tubby
04-21-2012, 01:24 AM
He is no Orson Mobley

dogfish
04-21-2012, 05:25 AM
mark chmura says girls have a special place in his hot tub. . .

Denver Native (Carol)
04-21-2012, 11:28 AM
Great article being missed, by responding to thread title only.

DenBronx
04-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I understand what he meant Carol. The guy had a very ruff upbringing and had nothing but respect for his grandma. His HOF induction was one of the most emotional I have ever seen. Although Sharpe was very cocky on the field he has always been a standup guy and I really miss seeing him play for the Broncos. He really did revolutionize the TE position for offenses.