PDA

View Full Version : Notebook: Meeting Del Rio

Denver Native (Carol)
04-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Broncos defensive players met their defensive coordinator this week; Dreessen is back with his hometown team; Mays is using the offseason to get better.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Broncos defensive players are meeting their new defensive coordinator this week, and on Monday, linebacker Von Miller joked that Del Rio was “nicer than I thought.” On Thursday, linebacker Joe Mays tempered that by saying he expects Del Rio’s personality to change once he’s on the field coaching the players.

“Just for now,” Mays laughed about Miller’s take on Del Rio. “Just for now, until we step out on that field, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a lot different. But I'm just looking forward to it. Everyone's excited about the Peyton Manning addition. I'm more excited about Jack Del Rio.”

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Notebook-Meeting-Del-Rio/e5ca830c-b388-497a-b81d-3b13763957ec

TheReverend
04-20-2012, 04:34 PM
As well he should be. Del Rio has a LONG history of improving LB play for his teams.

Jsteve01
04-20-2012, 05:32 PM
The signing of Del Rio may well be as significant in this team's progression as the Peyton Manning signing

Mannway187
04-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Maybe he'll stick around for longer than the previous 11 have. Probably just training the Chargers next head coach like we did the Raiders last year. Taking a head coaching job is one thing, but taking the Raiders head coaching job places you directly at the top of many a Bronco fans shitlist. Do not pass wind, do not complete that paperwork, you are the new #1, The top of the heap, king of the tank, the big cheese. I wouldn't shit ya, your my favorite turd!!

Simple Jaded
04-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Maybe he'll stick around for longer than the previous 11 have. Probably just training the Chargers next head coach like we did the Raiders last year. Taking a head coaching job is one thing, but taking the Raiders head coaching job places you directly at the top of many a Bronco fans shitlist. Do not pass wind, do not complete that paperwork, you are the new #1, The top of the heap, king of the tank, the big cheese. I wouldn't shit ya, your my favorite turd!!King Shit on Turd Island?.......