PDA

View Full Version : Broncos switch to Manning's no-huddle offense

Denver Native (Carol)
04-19-2012, 03:57 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) Out with the old option. In with the new no-huddle.

The Denver Broncos are getting their first taste of the hurry-up-at-altitude offense that Peyton Manning will unleash on the NFL this fall if everything keeps going well with his surgically repaired neck.

As they go through their offseason workouts, the Broncos are laying the foundation for the offense that Manning is bringing with him from Indianapolis.

rest - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-switch-mannings-no-huddle-200641692--nfl.html

Ravage!!!
04-19-2012, 04:22 PM
whoot whoot!!

rjent
04-19-2012, 04:26 PM
I am really looking forward to seeing this pulled off. It is exciting and fast.

Hope they get it done!

GEM
04-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Ohhhh man.....I am SO excited. Freaking giddy!!!

claymore
04-19-2012, 04:43 PM
I want to see it in the brown striped socks. :goingtonutmyself:

MOtorboat
04-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Boom.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-19-2012, 05:37 PM
Broncos tight end Jacob Tamme, who spent his first four seasons with quarterback Peyton Manning at Indianapolis, is excited to work with the new Denver quarterback again.

"In Indianapolis the tight end's been a focal point and we got a lot of guys around here that can catch the football," Tamme said after this morning's workout at the team's training facility. "It should be a lot of fun. We'll be able to do a lot of things offensively and hopefully it will be similar in some ways to the tight end getting the ball (in Indianapolis). As a group of tight ends, I think we're all ready to do whatever we need to do to get the football."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20434382/broncos-jacob-tamme-excited-work-peyton-manning

NightTerror218
04-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Cant wait for the season to start.

ssgtwc
04-19-2012, 06:44 PM
I want to see it in the brown striped socks. :goingtonutmyself:

That made me LOLer!

Superchop 7
04-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Foles ran the no huddle at Arizona............just sayin.

Tned
04-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Ohhhh man.....I am SO excited. Freaking giddy!!!

I hope they keep some of the QB option plays.

Sent from my Android Xoom using Forum Runner

spikerman
04-19-2012, 08:18 PM
I hope they keep some of the QB option plays.

Sent from my Android Xoom using Forum Runner

I'm a little worried that the Broncos would be called for a delay of game while the play was in progress.

Tned
04-19-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm a little worried that the Broncos would be called for a delay of game while the play was in progress.

Lol, that's a good point.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-19-2012, 10:43 PM
The Denver Broncos are receiving their first taste of the hurry-up-at-altitude offense that Peyton Manning will unleash on the NFL this fall if everything keeps going well with his surgically repaired neck.

As they go through their offseason workouts, the Broncos are laying the foundation for the offense that Manning is bringing with him from the Indianapolis Colts.

"You get a sense that that's coming along," wide receiver Andre Caldwell said. "We're in the beginning process, but you can tell by the way they're installing the offense that it's going to be a lot more difficult and he's going to be back to doing what he did in Indianapolis."

rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828724df/article/peyton-manning-gives-denver-broncos-taste-of-hurryup-offense?module=HP11_headline_stack

OrangeFanatic
04-19-2012, 11:10 PM
This is exciting news. Can you imagine no huddle in high altitude? Its almost like cheating.

Simple Jaded
04-20-2012, 02:03 AM
"Meanwhile the Jets are switching to Tebow's no-completion offense"--Some dude.

Lmao.......

OrangeFanatic
04-20-2012, 02:07 AM
"Meanwhile the Jets are switching to Tebow's no-completion offense"--Some dude.

Lmao.......

Couldn't help yourself could you?

Simple Jaded
04-20-2012, 02:17 AM
Couldn't help yourself could you?

Wasn't me, some dude in the comments section. Come on! If you can't laugh at that you're dead inside.......

OrangeFanatic
04-20-2012, 02:27 AM
Wasn't me, some dude in the comments section. Come on! If you can't laugh at that you're dead inside.......

I don't hate Tebow, but I bring up insults about him in threads he isn't even mentioned in. But I don't hate Tebow, lets be clear.

Simple Jaded
04-20-2012, 03:01 AM
I don't hate Tebow, but I bring up insults about him in threads he isn't even mentioned in. But I don't hate Tebow, lets be clear.

No, let's be clear; I don't hate Tebow, I hate your ridiculous bullshit.

This shit was funny, lighten up Princess.......

Simple Jaded
04-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Btw, if you click on my name, click on "view profile" you can add me to your "Ignore list". Easy.......

OrangeFanatic
04-20-2012, 04:43 AM
No, let's be clear; I don't hate Tebow, I hate your ridiculous bullshit.

This shit was funny, lighten up Princess.......

What's funny is you keep trying to claim you don't hate Tebow. Keep up with the personal insults though, it only makes you look more like a fool.

Btw, if you click on my name, click on "view profile" you can add me to your "Ignore list". Easy.......

Is that what you do? Run away from conflict? No thanks.

P.S. This message brought to you by multiquote.

Simple Jaded
04-20-2012, 07:07 AM
What's funny is you keep trying to claim you don't hate Tebow. Keep up with the personal insults though, it only makes you look more like a fool.

Is that what you do? Run away from conflict? No thanks.

P.S. This message brought to you by multiquote.
You call this conflict? It's just a message board.

Btw, l know how to put multiple quotes in one post, although if you consider that I didn't want to use it before you can clearly see why I'd wanna use it even less now.......

Northman
04-20-2012, 07:11 AM
Championship

Denver Native (Carol)
04-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Peyton Manning certainly didn't waste any time taking over the show with the Denver Broncos.

“He’s literally leading everything. He’s setting us up, putting us in the right positions," wide receiver Andre Caldwell said of Denver's voluntary workouts, according to ESPN.com. "He’s not running the drills -- definitely he and (Eric) Decker go hand-in-hand with that -- but he’s pretty much the leader in everything else.”

This is hardly surprising given Manning's well-known lean toward the Type A side of things. But it does put into focus just how special a player Manning is. How many guys can join a new team and be the unquestionable leader the moment they walk into the room?

rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82878b9c/article/peyton-manning-in-charge-at-broncos-workouts?module=HP11_headline_stack

MOtorboat
04-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Peyton Manning is a Bronco...

:balloons:

BORDERLINE
04-20-2012, 10:17 PM
can't wait to see IT in Action

iLands
04-21-2012, 08:10 PM
I can't wait to see this!

Ravage!!!
04-21-2012, 08:18 PM

Dude, get over it. People dont' have to "hate" something to make a joke about it. Stop trying to make it sound as if people have to "hate" tebow to make a joke about his passing. Its the overboard reactions like this that make it more enjoyable for people to make jokes.

The funniest comedians in the world, make a living making fun of people. Does it mean they hate everyone? Stop with the labeling, please.

TXBRONC
04-22-2012, 07:43 AM
I think I get used to the idea of opposing defense sucking wind by the midway point of the first quater.

Chef Zambini
04-22-2012, 11:01 AM
rest - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-switch-mannings-no-huddle-200641692--nfl.htmlas in "duh" .