PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING Sportscenter !

Chef Zambini
04-19-2012, 12:02 PM
I just watched an entire hour of ESPN, SPORTSCENTER and the names peyton manning and Tim tebow, were not mentioned or highlighted once !
Totally amazing !

Simple Jaded
04-19-2012, 12:24 PM
What about Jeremy Lin?.......

Chef Zambini
04-19-2012, 12:59 PM
who?

claymore
04-19-2012, 01:12 PM
I just watched an entire hour of ESPN, SPORTSCENTER and the names peyton manning and Tim tebow, were not mentioned or highlighted once !
Totally amazing !Yeah, but last night on NFLN they had Tim Tebows 2011 season, followed up by "Mic'ed up" starring Tom Brady and Tim Tebow. I think it was the playoff game. I bet there was alot of "Aww shucks", and "ding dong Darnit's" in that game Ned Flanders, I mean Tim Tebow. :heh:

Simple Jaded
04-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Yeah, but last night on NFLN they had Tim Tebows 2011 season, followed up by "Mic'ed up" starring Tom Brady and Tim Tebow. I think it was the playoff game. I bet there was alot of "Aww shucks", and "ding dong Darnit's" in that game Ned Flanders, I mean Tim Tebow. :heh:
NFL Network is shameless in their constant effort to feature Tebow, an entire special on his 2011 season? Total Access is contracturally obligated to ask everybody what they think of Tebow.......

Chef Zambini
04-19-2012, 01:47 PM
a 24 hour a day NFL news channel NEEDS someone like TEBOW to justify their existence.

DenBronx
04-19-2012, 01:48 PM
I actually enjoy when they talk about ANY Broncos player. Even with all of the media attention I liked tuning in because it sure as heck beat the non media attention we got in times past. Manning just helped get us 5 primetime games with a possible 6 flexed. So....I'm canceling The NFL Ticket this year. lol