PDA

View Full Version : Will we ecer score a rushing touchdown from inside the five again?

lex
10-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Because it doesnt seem like we will. What happened to the days when Terrell Davis was an automatic punch in inside the 5? Seriously, it almost seems like were going to start passing inside the 5 so much that whatever success we have from punching it in will be because they expected the pass?

Skywalker
10-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Because it doesnt seem like we will. What happened to the days when Terrell Davis was an automatic punch in inside the 5? Seriously, it almost seems like were going to start passing inside the 5 so much that whatever success we have from punching it in will be because they expected the pass?

Henry was pretty close tonight on that one play when he came up half a yard short. I thought the pass was the right call on the next play because I think everyone was expecting another run.

While it would be nice to have that guarenteed automatic punch again, if we keep scoring TD's passing, then that's fine by me. As long as we're scoring :D