PDA

View Full Version : You can now access BroncosForum with the Forum Runner app for Android and Iphone

Tned
04-17-2012, 09:15 AM
Mobile users now have another option to access BroncosForums.com. BroncosForums can now be accessed with the Forum Runner app for Android, Iphone and Ipad.

The app is available via Apple's Itunes/App Store and on the Android Marketplace (now called Google Play). You can just search for Forum Runner. The free version allows you to view the forum, or for $1.99 you can get the full version that lets you post as well. The Iphone version is also supposed to have push notifications for private messages and things like that, but I have not tested this, as I have only used the Android version.

The $1.99 goes to Forum Runner, not to BroncosForums. This is a third party app, and I have no control over it besides enabling support for it in BroncosForum, uploading an icon and a few settings like that.

Forum Runner now becomes the third option for accessing BroncosForums.com via mobile devices, joining the BroncosForums mobile apps for Iphone & Android and the BroncosForums.com mobile site (accessed by choosing "Default Mobile Style" from the bottom of any page on the site or going to http://mobile.broncosforums.com/forums/forum.php)

Tned
04-17-2012, 10:18 PM
You guys should check out the free version of Forum Runner, and I think you will then spring for the $1.99. I've played with it a few times today and it's nice.

BroncoJoe
04-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Looking into it now :)

Tned
04-19-2012, 07:23 PM
If you haven't tried it, you should. This is currently a lot better than the official VBulletin app.

Sent from my Android Xoom using Forum Runner