PDA

View Full Version : Unruly fans must pass code-of-conduct exam to return to games

DenBronx
04-15-2012, 12:43 PM
So why is the fan in the photo a Broncos fan? lol

The NFL hatched during the 2011 playoffs the brilliant (and that’s not sarcastic . . . for a change) idea of putting undercover cops in the visiting team’s gear in order to catch those who would subject fans of the visiting team to mistreatment. The NFL has a somewhat less brilliant idea for allowing unruly fans back into games.

According to Gary Buiso of the New York Post, the NFL will require ejected fans to pass an online code of conduct exam before they can return.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/15/unruly-fans-must-pass-code-of-conduct-exam-to-return-to-games/

BroncoWave
04-15-2012, 12:58 PM
That's a pretty funny picture.

Tned
04-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Hey, that was me at the Pittsburgh playoff game!! I'm famous!!

BroncoWave
04-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Hey, that was me at the Pittsburgh playoff game!! I'm famous!!

I was thinking Claymore after a Tebow interception.

Northman
04-15-2012, 01:19 PM
So why is the fan in the photo a Broncos fan? lol

The NFL hatched during the 2011 playoffs the brilliant (and that’s not sarcastic . . . for a change) idea of putting undercover cops in the visiting team’s gear in order to catch those who would subject fans of the visiting team to mistreatment. The NFL has a somewhat less brilliant idea for allowing unruly fans back into games.

According to Gary Buiso of the New York Post, the NFL will require ejected fans to pass an online code of conduct exam before they can return.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/15/unruly-fans-must-pass-code-of-conduct-exam-to-return-to-games/

Looks like Tebow if he had a beer gut. lol

DenBronx
04-15-2012, 02:07 PM
oakland will have their hands full with exams.

Mike
04-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Florio loves Denver.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-15-2012, 02:37 PM
oakland will have their hands full with exams.

True - but, since most of them will not be able to pass the exams, oakland will then have many empty seats

camdisco24
04-15-2012, 03:50 PM
I wondered why they used a Broncos fan too... then I saw the author.

Sparky The Sun Devil
04-15-2012, 06:40 PM
I think the fans who complain about other people standing up or being load should be thrown out of the stadium

vettesplus
04-16-2012, 09:02 AM
looks like the liberal left wingers are after football also!!!!

Cugel
04-16-2012, 02:44 PM
Well, fascism in America marches on. :coffee:

Personally, I have no sympathy with those fans ejected from games for fighting or running onto the field, but this is ridiculous. I wonder if they will taser those unruly fans and subject them to anal-probes before letting them back in the stadium.

The test will be administered upon completion of a four-hour online course, which costs $75. To pass the test, the fans must answer correctly at least 70 percent of the following brain-twisting (sarcasm) true-or-false questions: “Every fan has a right to like any team they wish. Using abusive language towards fans who support teams you don’t like will not be tolerated.”

OOOH! He used impolite language! :rolleyes:

So, fans who violate the rules or whose behavior is "objectionable" will be forced to pay fines to utilize their future tickets, right?

Personally, I don't know why they bother. Why not simply raise the prices on all tickets until only the top 1% richest Chablis drinkers can afford them, and then there won't be any problem with the "riffraff?" :coffee:

Cugel
04-16-2012, 02:49 PM
looks like the liberal left wingers are after football also!!!!

Liberal left-wingers? Because liberal left-wingers are all against freedom of speech, right? :rolleyes:

This is part of creeping corporate fascist control fetishists, and not some "liberal plot."

"The NFL is the last bastion of fascism in America." -- Dave Meggyesy.

NightTerror218
04-16-2012, 02:51 PM
I was thinking Claymore after a Tebow touchdown.

fixed