PDA

View Full Version : Cheer up guys...

Hoshdude7
04-26-2009, 10:46 AM
At least we didn't get Sanchez! :salute:

jlarsiii
04-26-2009, 10:57 AM

Too true! But we all knew there was no real interest in Sanchez. In the final weeks leading up to the draft when every team is trying to be secretive about their picks it was obvious that we had no real interest in him. Our FO went out of their way to make a bunch of noise about him.

It does make me wonder just who we thought might fall into our lap by participating in hyping up Sanchez. Did it work?

Requiem / The Dagda
04-26-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm as happy as a two-peckered goat. Great picks.

RunYouOver
04-26-2009, 11:00 AM
It's true though.

I'm really happy we didn't spend a pick on a QB in the first day. I'm actually happy with this draft so far.

claymore
04-26-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm as happy as a two-peckered goat. Great picks.

Me too. I have a really good feeling about this draft our 2nd round was great. Quinn is questionable. But he will be a monster in the redzone.

honz
04-26-2009, 11:05 AM
The only pick I don't like is trading up for Quinn. Would he really not be there in the 3rd and is he really that good of a player?

jlarsiii
04-26-2009, 11:06 AM
The only pick I don't like is trading up for Quinn. Would he really not be there in the 3rd and is he really that good of a player?

Agreed. I find it hard to believe that the supposed best "blocking" TE to have barely caught any passes would not have been there for the taking with our 3rd round picks.

dogfish
04-26-2009, 11:15 AM

or brady quinn!

:thankgod:

i would've rather given next year's first for richard quinn than trade anything for that bum. . . .