PDA

View Full Version : Movin the Chains

Tebow4Ever
04-26-2009, 08:30 AM
I may be one of the few here that are happy with Moreno at 12,I look at this as a turning point for the team.We play in Denver, Im proud as hell to be in the Mile High City in the middle of November,December,Into January with Broncos football.We need a guy(s) to move the chains. We all know by now that Peyton Hillis loves to hit people.These guys are coming to hit some people. I suspect Moreno has already met his future HOF FB.We play in cold weather, In cold weather. Youve got to MOVE THOSE CHAINS...We are going to be moving them.:salute:

Tned
04-26-2009, 09:59 AM
I think there are plenty of people happy about Moreno. Some hoped we would address the front seven, but if an offensive player was taken, he was it.

I'm not sure how much Hillis and Moreno will be on the field at the same time. With all the three WR and two TE sets, we might not see many FB sets.

Northman
04-26-2009, 10:05 AM
Yea, i havent seen to many people complain about the first round picks. Its the 2nd round that is questionable.

Den21vsBal19
04-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Bearing in mind all I know of Moreno is what I've read on here, I think Hillis & Moreno in the backfield allows us a lot of flexibility....................both are good recievers, so can be motioned out to the slot or TE, whilst maintaing a genuine running threat

2Fity@The303
04-26-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't think many are upset at all with the pick of Knowshon, besides some in the media...I think Knowshon will turn out to be a steal @ 12...Loved the pick!

jlarsiii
04-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I agree with every poster so far. The moreno pick will be the one pick from the draft this year that everyone will hang their hat on. If he can stay healthy in the NFL and produce then the guy should make our offense that much more potent. I am already excited to see what Moreno can do running between the tackles out of a 3WR set. It should open everything up.