04-26-2009, 12:35 AM

i love you too slim...

slim
04-26-2009, 12:35 AM
i love you too slim...

click

slim
04-26-2009, 12:39 AM
The trading that happened in the second round is no bueno...I am not a fan of that.

WTF did the Colts draft a RB? Did something happen to J. Addai?

Gamechanger
04-26-2009, 12:45 AM
The trading that happened in the second round is no bueno...I am not a fan of that.

Rhodes is a Bill

and if i ever believed in BPA, its this time, I wanted Jerry but the Falcons took him, and also i'm thinking its looking onto the future, I love Addai but he needs a guy that can take pressure away from him

Northman
04-26-2009, 12:46 AM

I didnt understand that move either. :laugh:

slim
Rhodes is a Bill

and if i ever believed in BPA, its this time, I wanted Jerry but the Falcons took him, and also i'm thinking its looking onto the future, I love Addai but he needs a guy that can take pressure away from him

Well, I can tell you the locals did not like your pick. The folks down here were hot and heavy for Brown...wanted him bad.

Gamechanger
I didnt understand that move either. :laugh:

see above post
kthanxbai

Gamechanger
04-26-2009, 12:47 AM
Well, I can tell you the locals did not like your pick. The folks down here were hot and heavy for Brown...wanted him bad.

oops? :noidea:

Northman
04-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Oh, and the Rockets suck too. :)

Devilspawn
04-26-2009, 12:50 AM
I cannot throw stones.

But I'm used to the other three foes making smart moves, not joining the party of pathetic draft moves.

It looked like McDaniels was trying too hard, but at the same time entering a new world that's over his head. Just like every team, these picks could pan out and look brilliant, but right now, no. Especially with Denver's 2010 first rounder going to Seattle.

I'm pissed at Cinci. Rey Maualuga was like, right there.

slim
04-26-2009, 12:53 AM
I cannot throw stones.

But I'm used to the other three foes making smart moves, not joining the party of pathetic draft moves.

It looked like McDaniels was trying too hard, but at the same time entering a new world that's over his head. Just like every team, these picks could pan out and look brilliant, but right now, no. Especially with Denver's 2010 first rounder going to Seattle.

LOL...Rey's 40 time doesn't measure up...in Al's eyes. :welcome:

Gamechanger
04-26-2009, 12:54 AM
I cannot throw stones.

Heyward-Bey looked like he was going to be sent to the electric chair :shocked:

Gamechanger
04-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Oh, and the Rockets suck too. :)

at least we won ;)

Devilspawn
04-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Heyward-Bey looked like he was going to be sent to the electric chair :shocked:
What cracked me up the most was everyone in the room was frozen solid for 10 seconds and he had that blank stare on his face... but it was only a still shot on ESPN. Then they cut to real time and whaddaya know... same blank stare. :lol:

At least his cronies were happy... that he'll get pizzaid.

Devilspawn
04-26-2009, 01:11 AM
LOL...Rey's 40 time doesn't measure up...in Al's eyes. :welcome:
I honestly said the same thing. I said if Rey did fall to our second round pick, Davis was still going to go for a speedy DB. I was looking for Rey inside and Morrison/Howard on the outside, but that makes a little sense so I scratched it from off my board. :cool:

So I should be glad Cinci took him and we didn't have to pass on him. I thought he was a Charger though.

Gamechanger
04-26-2009, 01:22 AM
What cracked me up the most was everyone in the room was frozen solid for 10 seconds and he had that blank stare on his face... but it was only a still shot on ESPN. Then they cut to real time and whaddaya know... same blank stare. :lol:

At least his cronies were happy... that he'll get pizzaid.

there were so many Colts fans that wanted him, but they wanted him just for the height and that 40 time

but when he ran that time, for me,the immidiate thought was *snicker* Al Davis has just sealed his fate

Devilspawn
04-26-2009, 01:34 AM
there were so many Colts fans that wanted him, but they wanted him just for the height and that 40 time

but when he ran that time, for me,the immidiate thought was *snicker* Al Davis has just sealed his fate
Ha, me too man. I had Crabtree and Raji early on. As soon as I heard about Bay's 40 time, I had him in Silver & Black. The ONLY doubt I had was the fact that Crabtree won the award named after one of Davis' greatest receivers. A SB MVP receiver. A HOF receiver. And Crabtree won the award twice! The only one to do it!

But alas, it wasn't the Cliff Branch award. ;)

Mel Kiper pissed me off today because I'm so used to the guy being a traditional part of the NFL Draft, but as a guy who gets paid big bucks to do this draft guru nonsense, and as a guy who's been doing drafts for 20 some odd years, this pick surprised him. He came off like a moron because even those casual draft experts and casual fans who were puzzled by the pick were not surprised when they heard about Bay's 40 time. I could've made some serious cash today.

sneakers
04-26-2009, 05:21 AM
Although we do suck....I still think we are a step ahead of the Raider Execs yet.

Overtime
04-26-2009, 10:12 AM
discuss :welcome:

please commit suicide. i'll even loan you the gun.

Gamechanger
04-26-2009, 10:16 AM
please commit suicide. i'll even loan you the gun.

don't you hear them gunshots already?

Its hunting season for Josh and Xanders :lol:

Devilspawn
04-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Although we do suck....I still think we are a step ahead of the Raider Execs yet.
Which is funny because you should be at least 9 or 10 steps ahead.

bengaaaaals1688
04-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Ha, me too man. I had Crabtree and Raji early on. As soon as I heard about Bay's 40 time, I had him in Silver & Black. The ONLY doubt I had was the fact that Crabtree won the award named after one of Davis' greatest receivers. A SB MVP receiver. A HOF receiver. And Crabtree won the award twice! The only one to do it!

But alas, it wasn't the Cliff Branch award. ;)

Mel Kiper pissed me off today because I'm so used to the guy being a traditional part of the NFL Draft, but as a guy who gets paid big bucks to do this draft guru nonsense, and as a guy who's been doing drafts for 20 some odd years, this pick surprised him. He came off like a moron because even those casual draft experts and casual fans who were puzzled by the pick were not surprised when they heard about Bay's 40 time. I could've made some serious cash today.

Because Kiper is an idiot and just kind of says things. Nobody with half a brain was legitimately surprised by the pick, although I was a little bit shocked. I half expected it just because of the 40 time, but I never thought Davis would actually pull that stupid trigger.

deacon
04-27-2009, 11:27 PM
I pretty much disagreed with every pick this year. I started to get mad about it then I stopped to think about something. McD wants to win. McD NEEDS to win. (and this one I'm sure about) McD has given a whole lot more thought and study into every draft pick than I even dreamed.

So, I figure I might as well trust him until he proves he can't be trusted. C'mon September!!