PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2012 Playoffs...Yeah Baby!

underrated29
04-12-2012, 11:31 AM
So I waited as long as I could for Med to start his annual thread. Since he is MIA- I feel it is now up to me.

I freaking loved it that the Wings and the Canucks both lost last night. So happy.

Not thrilled about the pens game. I like the pens first of all and I hate Philly, so naturally that game was a disappointment, but damn did Bryzy steal that game for them. Letang also shat in his mouth.

Tonight we got the hawks and dirty dogs. Go hawks.

Northman
04-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Did the Avalanche make it too the playoffs? I havent been able to keep up.

underrated29
04-12-2012, 12:04 PM
No we did not make the playoffs. Just missed. San Jose took our spot by a few points. They play tonight as well. I believe its on at 730 eastern.

I wonder how long if at all shae weber will get suspended. The hit did look really bad, but I do not think he actually did slam zetts head against the glass, I think zett stopped it with his gloves. I watched that reply like 15 times last night after the vancouver game. I do not think he head actually hit the glass. Still, intent to injure is not cool....Id say its a two game, only worthy of one, but its playoffs and bettman might want to set precedence

underrated29
04-13-2012, 11:10 AM
AAAarrrrgh!

Pissed that the blackhawks lost to the yotes!
Happy that the sharks beat the blues...I hate the blues.

liked the rangers. i hope they dont fold this year like they always do.

Medford Bronco
04-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Happy that the bs are still alive and a that the canucks los ( sorry bc u ar aok but i hat luongo and that turd burrows)

MOtorboat
04-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Happy that the bs are still alive and a that the canucks los ( sorry bc u ar aok but i hat luongo and that turd burrows)

You are NOT allowed to post from your phone anymore. My word, med.

Oh, and I watched a couple of good games over the weekend. I like the early starts, gives me something to watch on Saturdays and Sundays, and a smart marketing move, get away from competing with NASCAR, NBA, MLB and Golf.

skins_fan82
04-26-2012, 08:13 AM
How about them DC Caps baby! DC!!

underrated29
04-26-2012, 12:10 PM
I was pulling for them. Im not a big boston fan. This next round should be a real good series, with some of the upsets we have had.

Did I mention how I LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing the wings and 'nuks get knocked out! Oh my goodness that was sexy!- Man I hate those two teams.

Medford Bronco
04-26-2012, 08:51 PM
I was pulling for them. Im not a big boston fan. This next round should be a real good series, with some of the upsets we have had.

Did I mention how I LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing the wings and 'nuks get knocked out! Oh my goodness that was sexy!- Man I hate those two teams.

I loved teh Canucks losing. The Caps played well and deserved to win.

I hope the Devils win tonight. Fla is like watching paint dry.

a Rangers vs Flyers ECF would be epic.

Out west I am pulling for the Blues as they have never won anything and are a good team to watch.

I do not mind LA either as kudos to them for knocking out Vancover and those crybabies like Luongo and that turd Burrows.

Medford Bronco
05-02-2012, 09:18 AM
The devils showed grit last nite. I hope LA can continue on. Quick is an underrated goalie.

Medford Bronco
05-03-2012, 09:06 AM
What a great game between ny and wash. Ryan calahan was outstanding. There is nothing better than playoff ot hockey. Especially when its multiple ots.