PDA

View Full Version : PatsR Guarantees

PatsR
10-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Guys, I think we can all agree that this years version of the New England Patriots is the greatest team to ever be assembled in the history of the National Football League. As a matter of fact, I am going to put my PatsR Guarantee on it.

Discuss.

The 2007 New England Patriots are the greatest professional American Football team to ever grace our beloved planet Earth. On that I give you my PatsR Guarantee.

:beer:

BroncoBJ
10-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Welcome to the site. :salute:

Medford Bronco
10-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Guys, I think we can all agree that this years version of the New England Patriots is the greatest team to ever be assembled in the history of the National Football League. As a matter of fact, I am going to put my PatsR Guarantee on it.

Discuss.

The 2007 New England Patriots are the greatest professional American Football team to ever grace our beloved planet Earth. On that I give you my PatsR Guarantee.

Welcome PatsR :salute::beer:

omac
10-21-2007, 11:52 PM

Discuss.

Tough to disagree when your team is so dominant against it's competition. Brady makes everyone look good, but in some of Brady's deep passes this season, it's Moss who's made him look good, as some of them just floated up in the air and was up for grabs.

The Pats are great on offense, and more than solid on defense and special teams. Barring injuries to Brady and his receivers, they look like a lock for winning the Superbowl. I think the Giants have a chance to beat them. Jacksonville should be dangerous to them too, should they make it to the playoffs and meet there.

Uncle Buck
10-22-2007, 12:27 AM

Discuss.

Still too early in the season to argue that one, my friend. I think we all share something in common, however. We live to enjoy/appreciate *greatness*. Should the Pats be at 15-0, going into game 16 of the regular season, I will be behind them to tie the record, and go for the throat in the post season.

That said, Broncos remain my sentimental Numbero Uno.

Manning and the Colts are #2.

Brady and company are #3.

But, year to date, you are right. The Patriots are showing to be the most complete team. :salute:

Welcome aboard! :beer:

Cleveland Rocks
10-22-2007, 01:05 AM
Your statement is an opinion.

Even if the Patriots were to win every single game left in this regular season and playoffs, that is still your opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own.

Poet
10-22-2007, 01:54 AM

Discuss.

The Steel Curtain would destroy the Patriots. Tom Brady isn't going to throw any deep passes to anyone if he is sitting on his arse. Oh yeah, he isn't going to be on the field much when Franco and company grind the ball down the field.

Oh some other teams that would hand the Patriots their arse. The greatest show on turf. Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt and Az Ahkeem >Moss, Stallworth and Welker. They had two number one WRs on their team, you have one. They had an even better running game (you know who Marshall Faulk is right?). Their defense was top ten in every major statistical catergory, and they actually won the superbowl. The Patriots haven't even won the division yet, your assertion is foolish at best.

WTE
10-22-2007, 06:58 AM

Discuss.

It's great to have your esteemed football knowledge cruising these boards PatsR.

I'm assuming your PatsR Guarantee Accuracy Rate is once again above 99.9%?

topscribe
10-23-2007, 02:08 AM
Hey, PatsR!

Did you want me to move this to the Smack forum so I can kick your butt for you? :D

-----

Poet
10-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Hey, PatsR!

Did you want me to move this to the Smack forum so I can kick your butt for you? :D

-----

He already owned himself by claiming a week 7 team the best team ever......nothing you could ever do is as bad as what he did to himself.

topscribe
10-23-2007, 02:13 AM
Sorry, PatsR, but I gotta move this.

It's already taking a "smack" direction.

-----

Poet
10-23-2007, 02:26 AM
Sorry, PatsR, but I gotta move this.

It's already taking a "smack" direction.

-----

Ah, this is right up my alley now. Allow me to explain why this statement is so stupid. The Patriots are dominating in week seven. They haven't even played half their games yet, but somehow they are better then every team ever? It is absolutely insane to compare them to any team that has even made the superbowl. When the Patriots won the superbowl the following year/s everyone said that you have to beat them or get farther then they do to be considered better then they are. Since Tom Brady is the ultimate feel good story and is the figurehead of the cheating franchise of the Patriots people forget that. Funny how Brady gets on an amazing hot streak and the Patriots turn into the absolute best team ever...................you can't even consider them better then any team that has made the playoffs yet.

bengaaaaals1688
10-23-2007, 11:09 AM
A team that has played only one team that had a winning record at the time they played... a team that has yet to win a game, a team that managed to lose a game in which they forced 6 turnovers, a team that is playing absolutely terribly, a team that lost to that team, a team that at the time they played was playing like crap, and a team that is being overrated to a ridiculous extent because they have won a couple games... is the best team to ever be assembled?? That's not even a laugh of a statement that is ridiculous statements at their finest. They have to do a helluva lot more than they have done in order to even be mentioned in the same breath as some of the best teams in history.

Kapaibro
10-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Please refrain from stating an opinion on behalf of people who disagree with you.

Poet
10-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Please refrain from stating an opinion on behalf of people who disagree with you.

Cough, smack forum, cough cough.

A better thing to ask would be that he make a statement that is not absolutely insane.

Devilspawn
10-24-2007, 08:46 AM

Discuss.

IF you win, Kraft better thank Al Davis for handing you the superbowl on a silver and black platter. :tsk:

But you won't see that ceremony. The Patriots will go 15-3, losing to the Colts twice and the Giants. Have you noticed that Bradty has been touched more by his new born son than an opposing player? A lack of an opposing pash rush does wonders.

WTE
10-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Have you noticed that Bradty has been touched more by his new born son than an opposing player? A lack of an opposing pash rush does wonders.

True. New England probably has the greatest offensive line ever assembled too.

BTW, Go Red Sox!!!

Poet
10-24-2007, 03:59 PM
True. New England probably has the greatest offensive line ever assembled too.

BTW, Go Red Sox!!!

Wow...................just wow.

There was this team called the Dallas Cowboys...............I suggest

Oh hell, I cannot even try talking to someone who even remotely believes that.:tsk::tsk:

Medford Bronco
10-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Wow...................just wow.

There was this team called the Dallas Cowboys...............I suggest

Oh hell, I cannot even try talking to someone who even remotely believes that.:tsk::tsk:

Its called BB

hint :D

Greatest offensive line, The SF 49ers of the 80s

btw apples and oranges really

I do not like the Pats but am admiring what they are currently doing.

They are en fuego and are gonna smoke the Colts
when they play them

btw why do we have to make excuses like Randy Moss is saving Brady

please.....IF he throws 50s TDs its 50 no matter what.

Manning threw plenty of 1 Yrd tds then Edge James could have scored them

why cant they BOTH be great.

like Montana, Elway and Marino were all great in my eyes.

Poet
10-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Its called BB

hint :D

Greatest offensive line, The SF 49ers of the 80s

btw apples and oranges really

I do not like the Pats but am admiring what they are currently doing.

They are en fuego and are gonna smoke the Colts
when they play them

btw why do we have to make excuses like Randy Moss is saving Brady

please.....IF he throws 50s TDs its 50 no matter what.

Manning threw plenty of 1 Yrd tds then Edge James could have scored them

why cant they BOTH be great.

like Montana, Elway and Marino were all great in my eyes.

Once again.............IT IS A SMACK FORUM..............................

Oh yeah, and the fact that what I said was quite true shouldnt be used in the smack forum....for the sake of all that is holy in this world why do I see more smack talk in P/R then I do in the bloody forum that is dedicated to it?

Medford Bronco
10-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Once again.............IT IS A SMACK FORUM..............................

Oh yeah, and the fact that what I said was quite true shouldnt be used in the smack forum....for the sake of all that is holy in this world why do I see more smack talk in P/R then I do in the bloody forum that is dedicated to it?

wrong forum :brick:

I though this was the can Brady break the all time TD record

my bad :brick:

Poet
10-24-2007, 05:57 PM
wrong forum :brick:

I though this was the can Brady break the all time TD record

my bad :brick:

When it says duck before entering you gotta drink the haterade.;)

Medford Bronco
10-24-2007, 05:59 PM
When it says duck before entering you gotta drink the haterade.;)

there is plenty of that where I live :laugh:

Poet
10-24-2007, 06:00 PM
there is plenty of that where I live :laugh:

You wouldn't happen to be walking around in a Bronco jersey in the middle of Oakland would you?

Medford Bronco
10-24-2007, 07:05 PM
You wouldn't happen to be walking around in a Bronco jersey in the middle of Oakland would you?

Nah just in Boston :D

Poet
10-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Nah just in Boston :D

So if I put go Sox do we instantly dislike each other?:eek:;)

Medford Bronco
10-24-2007, 07:31 PM
So if I put go Sox do we instantly dislike each other?:eek:;)

I like the Sox. :salute:

actually dont hate NE as much as I let on :laugh:

Poet
10-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I like the Sox. :salute:

actually dont hate NE as much as I let on :laugh:

Don't worry, I hate them enough for everybody.

WTE
10-25-2007, 06:02 AM
Don't worry, I hate them enough for everybody.

Probably has something to do with the beating my Pats have instilled on your Bungles in the Jungle.

Or maybe because you're still furious that Dillon was adored by his New England teammates and fans.

Poet
10-25-2007, 07:23 AM
Probably has something to do with the beating my Pats have instilled on your Bungles in the Jungle.

Or maybe because you're still furious that Dillon was adored by his New England teammates and fans.

Nah, I just don't like cheaters.

I fully expected the Bengals to lose to the Patriots. They are simply the better team. It seems to me that Patriot fans automatically assume that their franchise is disliked or hated. Well, they are now because they are cheats but hey, whatever works right?

Here is the funny thing about Cory Dillon, he was never more loved then he was in Cincinnati. Cory Dillon would easily be a top five yardage back of all time if he didn't play on such abysmal teams. The reason why we where glad to see Dillon go was when he insulted one of if not the greatest right tackles ever, Willie Anderson. But hey, you guys never saw the true cancer that he was because you had two good years with him.

Poet
11-06-2007, 08:45 AM
This just in, the "GREATEST TEAM EVAR!!!!!!!!" could barely muster a win against an offensive team that was out two of its best starting wide receivers.

In other words, you are STILL wrong.:tsk:

WTE
11-06-2007, 09:36 AM
This just in, the "GREATEST TEAM EVAR!!!!!!!!" could barely muster a win against an offensive team that was out two of its best starting wide receivers.

In other words, you are STILL wrong.:tsk:

That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Anyone who watched that game could clearly see it was the worst officiated game ever!! The refs tried to hand that game to Indy but failed.

The NFL better come down hard on that atrocious crew or I'll be pissed off.

MNPatsFan
11-06-2007, 10:44 AM

In other words, you are STILL wrong.:tsk:Yeah, last year's Colts barely mustered a win against a team that was missing at least two of its biggest weapons (Maroney, Watson, and Chad Jackson), as well as a number of its defensive starters (Harrison, Wilson, Seau, etc.).:rolleyes: Moreover, a number of the Patriots were still sick with the flue or just recovering from fighting off the flu.

Long and the short of it is "Who the heck cares!" You play with the players that are healthy and there are NO excuses for losing!! The Colts out played the Pats in last year's AFCCG and the Pats out played the Colts this past weekend.

MNPatsFan
11-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Anyone who watched that game could clearly see it was the worst officiated game ever!! The refs tried to hand that game to Indy but failed.I have to agree with you completely. Phil Simms and his partner also made a number of comments about the horrible officiating, including the bogus PI on Hobbs, the bogus offensive PI on Moss, the failure to call PI against the Colts when the defender held K. Falk on pass over the middle in 3rd quarter or when the defender grabbed and held Moss' right arm preventing a TD catch in 3rd or 4th quarter.

The NFL better come down hard on that atrocious crew . . . .Agreed!!:salute: The problem I had with the officiating crew was that until the 4th quarter, they were not calling a neutral game because they would call a penalty on the Patriots, but would not call a penalty on the Colts even thought the Colts player did the same thing the the Pats player had done when he was called for a penalty. I don't care if the officials make bad calls as long as they uniformly make the same call against both teams under the same circumstances.:2thumbs:

Medford Bronco
11-08-2007, 08:02 PM
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Anyone who watched that game could clearly see it was the worst officiated game ever!! The refs tried to hand that game to Indy but failed.

The NFL better come down hard on that atrocious crew or I'll be pissed off.

It was a badly officiated game. the PA on Hobbs was pathetic and the pushoff
on Moss was a phantom one at best.

They still won and held Indy to 6 pts in those drives down close, very impressive if you ask me.

Poet
11-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Yeah, last year's Colts barely mustered a win against a team that was missing at least two of its biggest weapons (Maroney, Watson, and Chad Jackson), as well as a number of its defensive starters (Harrison, Wilson, Seau, etc.).:rolleyes: Moreover, a number of the Patriots were still sick with the flue or just recovering from fighting off the flu.

Long and the short of it is "Who the heck cares!" You play with the players that are healthy and there are NO excuses for losing!! The Colts out played the Pats in last year's AFCCG and the Pats out played the Colts this past weekend.

Who has been calling the Colts the best team ever?

If the best team ever can barely beat the Colts team that was out two of its biggest weapons then I can hardly call them "TEH GREATEST AND BESTEST TEAM TO EVER PLAY!!!!!!".

As usual you are wrong and off base.;)

Poet
11-09-2007, 06:56 AM
Hearing Patriot fans cry about officiating is hysterical. The tuck rule? Perhaps the AFCCG where the Colts Wideouts where being thrown to the ground at the LOS by the Patriot DBs? The Patriot and Patriot fans are quickly becoming the worst and irritating organization and fans in all of sports. If you don't bow down and worship the cheating Bill Belicheck and then pay homage to all the Patriot players you are somehow an idiot. Now all of a sudden the Patriots are the best team ever? Yeah, step aside Yankee fans, you have been dethroned by the Patsies as the worst fans ever.

WTE
11-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah, step aside Yankee fans, you have been dethroned by the Patsies as the worst fans ever.

Are you talking to me?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3748/deniromk2.jpg

GEM
11-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Are you talking to me?

^^^^^Now that's funny!^^^^^

:laugh:

PatsR
11-23-2007, 09:41 PM
10-0 guys. Still dominating. Where is Spidey when you need him.

Hey Topper, would you ask Harbula to lighten up? Man that guy can hold a grudge.

~PatsR

KCL
11-23-2007, 09:58 PM

Hey Topper, would you ask Harbula to lighten up? Man that guy can hold a grudge.

~PatsR

are you talking over at BM? What did you do over there?:laugh:

Medford Bronco
11-24-2007, 12:17 AM

~PatsR

Hey PatsR, can you let Buffalo know that the Pats just scored again:laugh:
and if BB wanted to they would have scored 75 on that Bills unit
if he did not like **** Juran(sp)

I am impressed. :salute:

whats Sundays corornation going to be

Pats 62 Iggles 3?

Poet
11-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Are you talking to me?

Yeah, because you have often shown yourself to be devoid of non homeristic veiws but hey, you don't have to know anything about football when your team is great huh?;)

topscribe
11-24-2007, 10:58 AM

~PatsR

You talking to me, fartface? I don't like the way you talked to me two years ago! :mad:

I keed! I keed! :D

-----

Poet
11-28-2007, 01:34 PM
OMG, THE GREATEST TEAM EVER BARELY BEAT THE AMAZING A.J. FEELY!!!!!!!!!

And you are STILL wrong!!!!

WTE
11-28-2007, 02:29 PM
OMG, THE GREATEST TEAM EVER BARELY BEAT THE AMAZING A.J. FEELY!!!!!!!!!

And you are STILL wrong!!!!

Amazingly dumb argument you got there, as usual.

Name me one great team in NFL history that played perfectly the entire season.

Just one.

Ricky
11-28-2007, 02:38 PM

Just one.

72 Dolphins

WTE
11-28-2007, 03:07 PM
72 Dolphins

I said perfect, not fortunate. The 72 Dolphins' opponents had a winning percentage of .396. Crapola. In fact, 99% of teams since 1950 have had a tougher schedule.

And even though they had a cakewalk schedule, they only scored 17 TD's all year.

You call that playing perfect?

Ricky
11-28-2007, 03:28 PM
I said perfect, not fortunate. The 72 Dolphins' opponents had a winning percentage of .396. Crapola. In fact, 99% of teams since 1950 have had a tougher schedule.

And even though they had a cakewalk schedule, they only scored 17 TD's all year.

Their record says so. It doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 100.

WTE
11-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Their record says so. It doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 100.

Tell that to King87.

Medford Bronco
11-28-2007, 04:05 PM

Do not forget they were underdogs in the Super Bowl vs Wash
by 2 pts my dad told me.

WTE
11-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Do not forget they were underdogs in the Super Bowl vs Wash
by 2 pts my dad told me.

Very true. And I think the final score of that Super Bowl was 14-7. ~yawn~

That seems nearly as exciting as the Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl a couple years back.

Poet
11-28-2007, 04:20 PM
Tell that to King87.

The greatest team EVAR should probably win by more then 3 when playing against an average team with a backup QB. But hey, why would I expect you of all people to get that?

WTE
11-28-2007, 04:45 PM
The greatest team EVAR should probably win by more then 3 when playing against an average team with a backup QB. But hey, why would I expect you of all people to get that?

www.walgreens.com

I think you can refill your medication online.

Poet
11-28-2007, 04:53 PM
www.walgreens.com

I think you can refill your medication online.

And if they could sell people a clue you would be much better off. Thanks for your time Mr. Simpson.

WTE
11-28-2007, 08:08 PM

You're beginning to sound like Spidey with his "Dynasty-Lite" threads.

Oh, you don't remember Spidey, do you?

Poet
11-29-2007, 03:47 AM
You're beginning to sound like Spidey with his "Dynasty-Lite" threads.

Oh, you don't remember Spidey, do you?

It isn't possible for me to remember someone that I never met or saw on the MB.....

My god, are you senile or just that good at botching attempts of thinking?

darrent/hero
12-01-2007, 01:49 AM
patriot ruler, is that you?

darrent/hero
12-01-2007, 01:49 AM

Just one.

72 dolphins.

i win.