PDA

View Full Version : will you buy tickets to see this mess called a season ?

56crash
04-25-2009, 09:32 PM
I will not buy NFL ticket . I don't live in Denver but if I did I would not buy tickets . I will not buy a broncos Item of any kind as long as our coach 0-16 is our coach. I want our coach gone now what is your vote .

JKcatch724
04-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Nobody cares.

Ravage!!!
04-25-2009, 09:33 PM
No... I'll save the money on both tickets and on any kind of 'jersey' or memorbilia .....

honz
04-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Bye bye.

JKcatch724
04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
No... I'll save the money on both tickets and on any kind of 'jersey' or memorbilia .....

Again. Nobody cares. Cry me a river.

MOtorboat
04-25-2009, 09:52 PM
I hear the Bears are looking for fans.

56crash
04-25-2009, 09:56 PM
I hear the Bears are looking for fans.

fan police oh my

. there would of been a poll but they said I took more the 10 minets . kind of silly I guess you don't want facts but some silly ass crap kind of like MissouriBronc spews

SmilinAssasSin27
04-25-2009, 09:57 PM
The fewer tix you buy...the better chance I have to land some. Thanx for the assist man.

56crash
04-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Nobody cares.

well I take it you cannot wait to buy your Richard Quinn jersey:D

Italianmobstr7
04-25-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm going to the Broncos-Cowboys game. Can't freaking wait!

56crash
04-25-2009, 10:00 PM
The fewer tix you buy...the better chance I have to land some. Thanx for the assist man.

short bus .......................:confused:

MOtorboat
fan police oh my

. there would of been a poll but they said I took more the 10 minets . kind of silly I guess you don't want facts but some silly ass crap kind of like MissouriBronc spews

It ain't fan police. If you're unwilling to support the team. Go root for someone else. Just a simple, logical statement.

MOtorboat
short bus .......................:confused:

This folks, is called "irony."

sneakers
04-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Actually I was planning on making the drive to Denver to see a game this upcoming year.

Greatspirits
04-25-2009, 10:13 PM
I may be disappointed in some of the picks, but I will always support my Bronx! thick or thin!! I hope, in the future, I can put a Moreno jersey next to my Elway's and Terrell's jerseys.

56crash
04-25-2009, 10:17 PM
It ain't fan police. If you're unwilling to support the team. Go root for someone else. Just a simple, logical statement.

horse piss you say ? so if the broncos are head for a cliff you say jump with them ? lemix I am not have fun jumping hope you find the bottom for saying I am not a fan

BroncoJoe
04-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Good riddance. You'll also be one of the first to buy merchandise, and claim to be a life-long fan when they win the Super Bowl again.

Loser.

56crash
04-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Again. Nobody cares. Cry me a river.

River you sounds like you are the one with a fixations

BRONCOSFREAK765
04-26-2009, 12:31 AM
I will not buy NFL ticket . I don't live in Denver but if I did I would not buy tickets . I will not buy a broncos Item of any kind as long as our coach 0-16 is our coach. I want our coach gone now what is your vote .

You can still go to your local sports bar and watch. And hopefully you can find a new team while there...this way I don't have to responding to such nonsense.

Watchthemiddle
04-26-2009, 12:33 AM

Amen Brotha! And since Ravage and guys like him won't be standing in line for memorabilia, I won't have to wait in a long line.

:beer:

slim
04-26-2009, 12:35 AM
Yes, I will buy tickets if you agree to never post here again.

Deal?

broncophan
04-26-2009, 01:53 AM
I stopped buying tickets for nfl games a long time ago.....when they raised prices so "regular joe schmos" like me could no longer afford to go.

But I will never stop being a bronco fan and buying some team stuff etc....

GO BRONCOS.............

Timmy!
04-26-2009, 02:57 AM
horse piss you say ? so if the broncos are head for a cliff you say jump with them ? lemix I am not have fun jumping hope you find the bottom for saying I am not a fan

Can I call you Stanley? (not the ? does not have a space after it ?) :cool:

56crash
04-26-2009, 05:09 PM
This folks, is called "irony."

I stated I don't live there so it not like I could buy a ticket . Then he states more ticket yep and I am short bus.......:welcome: and all the little ankle biters high five you ...yep this world and Truth are not going to happen any more . I will root for who the **** I want and you can stop your ankle biting me you are not worth my time .

56crash
04-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Amen Brotha! And since Ravage and guys like him won't be standing in line for memorabilia, I won't have to wait in a long line.

:beer:

Yep and when we start losing you will be the first to bail after all you guys say I should . Right ? Because after 35 years of watching we hit a bump in the road and I don't like were we are headed right ? That must mean you guys think every thing is grand but if you did not you would quickly bail ? Right :D?

MOtorboat
04-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I stated I don't live there so it not like I could buy a ticket . Then he states more ticket yep and I am short bus.......:welcome: and all the little ankle biters high five you ...yep this world and Truth are not going to happen any more . I will root for who the **** I want and you can stop your ankle biting me you are not worth my time .

Then, kindly, be on your way, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Benetto
04-26-2009, 05:23 PM
The Bears are looking for people to root for them...but the Packers will crush you guys 2 times a year...Are you ready for that? Or will you wither away to another team like nothing?

Watchthemiddle
04-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Yep and when we start losing you will be the first to bail after all you guys say I should . Right ? Because after 35 years of watching we hit a bump in the road and I don't like were we are headed right ? That must mean you guys think every thing is grand but if you did not you would quickly bail ? Right :D?

MmmmmmKay....:rolleyes:

35 years huh? And just because we "hit a bump" in the road you will stop watching them?

35 years huh? I guess in those 35 years we NEVER hit a "bump in the road" did we?

:coffee:

56crash
04-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Then, kindly, be on your way, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

lol okay mister god.....:elefant:

56crash
04-26-2009, 05:28 PM
MmmmmmKay....:rolleyes:

35 years huh? And just because we "hit a bump" in the road you will stop watching them?

35 years huh? I guess in those 35 years we NEVER hit a "bump in the road" did we?

:coffee:

Do you not understand the concept of a question mark ... Oh my and you guys keep amusing me .

I was asking you a question to lead you to a conclusion using simple logic . book trained people are scary ass people .

Watchthemiddle
04-26-2009, 05:29 PM

I guess I didn't realize we hired Rod Marinelli as our coach....:confused:

nevcraw
04-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Good riddance. You'll also be one of the first to buy merchandise, and claim to be a life-long fan when they win the Super Bowl again.

Loser.
ur so gay..

MOtorboat
04-26-2009, 05:38 PM
ur so gay..

So...in other words...he's right, and you have to call him gay to come back at him.

NICE...lolz.

This thread is worthless.

Benetto
04-26-2009, 05:42 PM
MB, you get paid to write...Why are you wasting your time here buddy...Lets go./

nevcraw
04-26-2009, 05:43 PM
So...in other words...he's right, and you have to call him gay to come back at him.

NICE...lolz.

This thread is worthless.

not quite mo. you're little faggy possy of bullies that run around the forum bashing anyone who have yet to drink the coolaid of the new regime is gay..

Calling someone a loser is gay.. telling other they are not fan;s is gay..
you tools ruin what is normally an interesting place to agree and disagree with other Broncos Fans.

I mean no offense to the alternative lifestyle people. just a bad figure of speach..

Benetto
04-26-2009, 05:44 PM
not quite mo. you're little faggy possy of bullies that run around the forum bashing anyone who have yet to drink the coolaid of the new regime is gay..

you tools ruin what is normally an interesting place to agree and disagree with other Broncos Fans.

I mean no offense to the alternative lifestyle people. just a bad figure of speach..

To call someone a tool is the gayest of all gay terms available.

MOtorboat
04-26-2009, 05:45 PM

Step away from the computer.

nevcraw
04-26-2009, 05:45 PM
MB, you get paid to write...Why are you wasting your time here buddy...Lets go./

LOl.. they pay people for finger painting with their own fecal matter??

Benetto
04-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Nevcraw...Lets let it go man..This thread is not worth peole going at each others throats..

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

MOtorboat
04-26-2009, 05:46 PM
LOl.. they pay people for finger painting with their own fecal matter??

Haha...good one.

Don't know what you're problem really is, but if you look around this forum, the majority of posters are complaining and acting like children.

Apparently, I can add you to the list.

nevcraw
04-26-2009, 05:48 PM
To call someone a tool is the gayest of all gay terms available.

call someone a loser because he disagrees is better??

yawn.. I'm bored..

Nomad
04-26-2009, 05:49 PM
I gotta have the Sunday Ticket! If I lived closer to Denver, I'd have season tickets every year, no matter what.

MOtorboat
call someone a loser because he disagrees is better??

yawn.. I'm bored..

Or gay.

SmilinAssasSin27
you can all go to hell

nevcraw
04-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Haha...good one.

Don't know what you're problem really is, but if you look around this forum, the majority of posters are complaining and acting like children.

Apparently, I can add you to the list.

yes you do. I f'ing hate seeing you all going after anyone who disagrees with the new regime or your collective opinion.
It's thought police crap..
Everytime it comes up I go after the culprits...
Call me whatever you want it does not excuse you and the rest of them for your own grade shchool antics..

nevcraw
04-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Nevcraw...Lets let it go man..This thread is not worth peole going at each others throats..

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

I'm done.. But don't close the thread, lol... but you have to admit the finger painting jab was a gem..

MOtorboat
yes you do. I f'ing hate seeing you all going after anyone who disagrees with the new regime or your collective opinion.
It's thought police crap..
Everytime it comes up I go after the culprits...
Call me whatever you want it does not excuse you and the rest of them for your own grade shchool antics..

Please.

MOtorboat
I'm done.. But don't close the thread, lol... but you have to admit the finger painting jab was a gem..

No, actually, it only makes you a complete douche bag, but whatever.

Go **** yourself.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-26-2009, 05:59 PM
lol. Yer kind of a dick sometimes, Mizzou.

MOtorboat
04-26-2009, 05:59 PM
lol. Yer kind of a dick sometimes, Mizzou.

I don't take it real lightly when people make fun of my personal life and my profession. I would expect you don't like that either.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-26-2009, 06:00 PM
I don't take it real lightly when people make fun of my personal life and my profession. I would expect you don't like that either.

true.

MOtorboat
04-26-2009, 06:03 PM
No, actually, it only makes you a complete douche bag, but whatever.

Go **** yourself.

MHS: will you buy tickets to... 04-26-2009 06:01 PM nevcraw Right back at you!!

Too afraid to say it in public?

SmilinAssasSin27
04-26-2009, 06:07 PM
are you talking to yourself?