PDA

View Full Version : *Breaking News: McDaniels and Migraine related!*

Peerless
04-25-2009, 08:12 PM
*Breaking News: McDaniels and Migraine related!*
Hot off the presser!

An apparent migraine attacked "the rookie coach" Josh McDaniels, and it is reported that he lost his eye sight from the attack. He currently has zero seeing ability.

He can't see the gaping hole that has been holding the Denver Broncos franchise back for a couple of years now...

The defense, primarily the front seven.

After wanting to switch to a 3-4 defense, and bringing in some nice defensive backs to solidify the secondary, Josh McDaniels was left with the front seven to work with.

He's hoping that the failed draft picks Jarvis Moss and Tim Crowder can convert to the OLB postion... orrrrrrr, is he? Last I heard they were on the trading block.

He's hoping that trading a first round pick for a second round pick will solve our NT problem........ Orrrrr is he? No. He decided to draft a decent 5'9 corner in Alphonso Smith, who really wasn't worth what we traded him for while watching Ron Brace, the perfect NT get selected a little later in the round.

Finally, with the gaping hole still clearly visible to most fans, McDaniels decides that he needs to draft a projected 3rd to 4th round safety out of Texas Tech Darcel Mcbath

McDaniels is hoping that this team can win now, with the upcoming BRUTAL schedule. He's hoping the secondary can finally intercept some balls, but he fails to grasp the idea that front seven pressure will = TURNOVERS.

As we all could see last year, no front seven = no pressure = no turnovers/sacks = failed run defense = failed coverage = Ugly ass defense.

We literally traded Jay Cutler to the bears for a second and third round pick...A franchise QB for that. How in the hell can some of you defend that?

But it's okay, because "the coach" is on top of things right?

He knew the whole time that he came into a team with the #2 offense (the same offense that only needed some time to mature and grow together which would LEAD to more points) and the #29 overall defense, that is just purely pathetic. He knew that.... right?

Please Josh McDaniels. Wake the hell up.

Signed: Bronco fan for life, B4

MOtorboat
04-25-2009, 08:13 PM
The world is ending.

LRtagger
04-25-2009, 08:15 PM
OMG why the hell did we draft Eddie Royal when we didnt need a WR???????????????

Mike Shannahan is an idiot!!!

Peerless
04-25-2009, 08:15 PM
The Broncos are ending.

It's McDs fault.

Peerless
04-25-2009, 08:18 PM
OMG why the hell did we draft Eddie Royal when we didnt need a WR???????????????

Mike Shannahan is an idiot!!!

From what I remember, we drafted Royal primarily for his returning abilities.

But as TC came, we all learned that he was more gifted in the receiving area than many people thought.

honz
04-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Is it time to bump last year's draft day threads? Same shit, different day.

Watchthemiddle
04-25-2009, 08:20 PM
:rolleyes:

MOtorboat
04-25-2009, 08:20 PM

You don't remember very well, then.

Watchthemiddle
04-25-2009, 08:21 PM

But as TC came, we all learned that he was more gifted in the receiving area than many people thought.

You mean to tell me that people become different in different areas as TC goes on? Who would have thought that!!:rolleyes:

LRtagger
04-25-2009, 08:24 PM

You mean to tell me that a drafted player actually got better after mini camp? A player that 99% of this forum was pissed that we drafted? Wow whodathunkit.

Peerless
04-25-2009, 08:26 PM
You don't remember very well, then.

Please refresh me.

Peerless
04-25-2009, 08:27 PM
You mean to tell me that people become different in different areas as TC goes on? Who would have thought that!!:rolleyes:

Yeah. Can't wait to watch a 5'9 corner become different in different areas to stop the gaping hole we have on defense.

MOtorboat
04-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Please refresh me.

Shanahan said he was the best route runner in the draft.

He was right.

Peerless
04-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Shanahan said he was the best route runner in the draft.

He was right.

Too bad Shanahan's not here....

Now I'm sad.

dogfish
04-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Please refresh me.

shanahan said immediately after drafting him that we thought he was the best WR in the draft at getting off press coverage-- he thought royal would make more of an immediate impact in the slot and the return game, but he did expect him to contribute as a receiver. . .

Peerless
04-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Well we all know that Shanahan had a gift for drafting offensive players.... but defensively? Eh.

Peerless
04-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Hahaha "Don't criticize the second round BLOCKING TE".... "Wait three years"

LMAO

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Hahaha "Don't criticize the second round BLOCKING TE".... "Wait three years"

LMAO

eff this shit. I'm leaving :mad: