PDA

View Full Version : Shock Picks 2009

WARHORSE
04-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Every year, some team picks a player that makes everyone scratch their heads, or makes a trade that overpays for a player that makes everyone scratch their heads.

The Buffalo Bills are usually one of those teams, but every year, without fail, someone...........in the top twelve or so..........will make one of those picks.

Who will it be this year?

Could it be Josh McDaniels and company, who have no draft history?

If I had to pick a shocker for Denver, Percy Harvin is the guy.

He mirrors Welker, returns kicks, and plays runningback..................

would JMCD, baddest headcoach on the planet without a single game under his belt, nor a single draft on his resume, think himself big enough to draft who HE determines as the best player for his team?

Its defense we needed to address this off season as the top priority. Instead, we looked to trade our franchise QB. Is JCMD going to take us where no team has gone before?

Fasten your seatbelts and squeeze your bread makers.

We're about to find out.

Heres hoping the manchild is a genius with an ability to perceive the future. Dont let us down kid.:salute::salute::salute:
(any further that is)

Nomad
04-25-2009, 11:16 AM
How about the Raiders NOT picking Percy Harvin for their first pick!!!

DenBronx
04-25-2009, 11:25 AM
How about the Raiders NOT picking Percy Harvin for their first pick!!!

they would pick crabtree or mclain before they picked harvin.

Nomad
04-25-2009, 11:27 AM

It was supposed to be a joke!;):D

Nomad
04-25-2009, 11:30 AM
To be serious the only shock pick would be the BRONCOS taking a LT in the 1st round, anything else wouldn't surprise me!!

Krugan
04-25-2009, 11:43 AM

Isnt Harvin the faster of the bunch?

If im wrong this is pointless, but the Raiders have been known for drafting speed guys over others before. Wouldnt put them into the category of "would chose" ever.

turftoad
04-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Isnt Harvin the faster of the bunch?

If im wrong this is pointless, but the Raiders have been known for drafting speed guys over others before. Wouldnt put them into the category of "would chose" ever.

No, that Bey guy is the fastest.

slim
04-25-2009, 11:46 AM
That's it, think positive.

Dirk
04-25-2009, 11:58 AM
With all the smoke screening going on by McD...I think Denver is gonna do a shocker this year...I just can't put my finger on exactly what they are up to.

Could it be Moreno? Wells?

I'm fairly certain that Sanchez won't make it past Seatle and possibly going to the Rams...Bulger sucks IMO. (I lived in StL for most of his career, not now though)

Could they trade up...grab Sanchez and trade him to Cleveland for Quinn?

It's gonna be interesting!

Of course, with all of us thinking that this draft is gonna "wow" us....it will probably be dull....lol

Broncospsycho77
04-25-2009, 12:06 PM
For every person who mumbles the word "smoke screen" after today, I shall verbally abuse and humiliate them.

Dirk
04-25-2009, 12:08 PM
For every person who mumbles the word "smoke screen" after today, I shall verbally abuse and humiliate them.

:lol:

Scarface
04-25-2009, 12:22 PM
With the 12th pick the Denver Broncos select Josh Freeman.

slim
04-25-2009, 12:23 PM

Dude, there are some things you just shouldn't joke about.

turftoad
04-25-2009, 12:26 PM

Gawd, lets hope not Scar.

broncos9697
04-25-2009, 01:44 PM
trading up to the 5th or 6th pick would have us thinking maybe usc QB if seahawks dont grab him,then taking crabtree...1st we dont have the money to pay him 2nd we dont need another WR that just just cause problems between the other WR's another T.O. give me the dame ball

CrazyHorse
04-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Chris Wells AND Knowshon Moreno

WARHORSE
04-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Chris Wells AND Knowshon Moreno

Knowshon Moreno.

I think that qualifies as a shocker.

Well.............as a fan, I guess I cant undo it, so I just hope Knowshon turns into a stud.

go broncos........weee.

DenBronx
04-25-2009, 07:48 PM
our 2nd round.....was a nightmare

doogie is a dumbass

2Fity@The303
04-25-2009, 08:01 PM
S Darcel McBath