PDA

View Full Version : Latest version looks even better than the last

Mannway187
04-08-2012, 12:25 PM
http://www.mockone.net/

These guys are in the process of conducting their third mock draft and so far we're looking pretty good. If the draft were to go like this we would have to be considered heavy favorites to reach the Superbowl in 2013, 14, and 15. Just adding these two tackles and a high caliber corner would make Del Rio's defense one of the toughest in the league. Which, unfortunately would probably mean he wouldn't be here for very long before he gets another head coaching job. Probably with the Chargers.

SoCalImport
04-08-2012, 07:34 PM
yeah.. looks pretty good. Don't know much about Worthy...accept that he's got an "inconsistent" tag that sounds a lot like a LAZY tag to me. Gimmi almost any other of the top 5 DTs.

chazoe60
04-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Worthy has bust written all over him IMHO. I watched quite a few MST games because I wanted to watch Cousins, who I like a lot actually, and what I saw from Worthy was a guy who made flashes then would get stonewalled for long stretches. I'm really hoping we don't draft him but if we do I'll hope for the best.

SpringsBroncoFan
04-08-2012, 09:59 PM
So we are trying to get to the super bowl and we are going to trade down to pick up a 2013 3rd??? What a dumb ass web site.... Mock 2 wasn't bad except for the qb & 2nd cb...

Mannway187
04-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Worthy has bust written all over him IMHO. I watched quite a few MST games because I wanted to watch Cousins, who I like a lot actually, and what I saw from Worthy was a guy who made flashes then would get stonewalled for long stretches. I'm really hoping we don't draft him but if we do I'll hope for the best.

That sounds alot like the second coming of Jarvis Moss. I didn't like that pick and hope this regime doesn't make that same mistake. Unfortunately most of the so called "experts" have us taking Worthy with the 25th pick. Lets hope that EFX has done their due diligence like last year. Get Del Rio the best available run stuffing DT and find us a safety that brings the heavy lumber like Atwater used to. Then start patching up the middle of that supposedly weak offensive line. Ah, what the hell, lets just skip the damn draft and commence with whoopin some ass already!!

SOCALORADO.
04-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Pure Crap.
I hope they dont trade down for anything less than another 2nd round pick.
If they traded back to that spot, then took Ta'amu i would be OK with it.

Chef Zambini
04-09-2012, 11:45 AM
we need corners, safeties LBs and a DT, maybe take a shot at a QB in the fourth. the broncos cannot justify going through another draft with EFX at the controls and not have a legitimate DT candidate to show at the end of the process.

topscribe
04-09-2012, 12:59 PM
That sounds alot like the second coming of Jarvis Moss. I didn't like that pick and hope this regime doesn't make that same mistake. Unfortunately most of the so called "experts" have us taking Worthy with the 25th pick. Lets hope that EFX has done their due diligence like last year. Get Del Rio the best available run stuffing DT and find us a safety that brings the heavy lumber like Atwater used to. Then start patching up the middle of that supposedly weak offensive line. Ah, what the hell, lets just skip the damn draft and commence with whoopin some ass already!!
EFX will have done their due diligence. Of that, we can be sure. And if they take Worthy, then I have a lot of confidence in that pick. It doesn't seem to me like the selection of Moss by McDaniels & Co., who didn't do their due diligence. That mock doesn't look too bad, although I still wonder whether just shifting Franklin to LG and inserting (a healhty) Harris at RT won't provide a heck of an OL and provide good depth with Beadles in the wings. Also, I wonder whether I wouldn't like to have Derek Wolfe, rather than Martin in the 3rd . . . or would that be a reach? I just really like Wolfe's motor . . .

chazoe60
04-09-2012, 01:03 PM
EFX will have done their due diligence. Of that, we can be sure. And if they take Worthy, then I have a lot of confidence in that pick. It doesn't seem to me like the selection of Moss by McDaniels & Co., who didn't do their due diligence. That mock doesn't look too bad, although I still wonder whether just shifting Franklin to LG and inserting (a healhty) Harris at RT won't provide a heck of an OL and provide good depth with Beadles in the wings. Also, I wonder whether I wouldn't like to have Derek Wolfe, rather than Martin in the 3rd . . . or would that be a reach? I just really like Wolfe's motor . . .
Actually Moss was a Shanny pick, Top.

topscribe
04-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Oops. You're right. :redface:

Well, Shanny wasn't so hot with some of his picks, either . . .

Jsteve01
04-09-2012, 01:24 PM
That sounds alot like the second coming of Jarvis Moss. I didn't like that pick and hope this regime doesn't make that same mistake. Unfortunately most of the so called "experts" have us taking Worthy with the 25th pick. Lets ho dpe that EFX has done their due diligence like last year. Get Del Rio the best available run stuffing DT and find us a safety that brings the heavy lumber like Atwater used to. Then start patching up the middle of that supposedly weak offensive line. Ah, what the hell, lets just skip the damn draft and commence with whoopin some ass already!!
EFX will have done their due diligence. Of that, we can be sure. And if they take Worthy, then I have a lot of confidence in that pick. It doesn't seem to me like the selection of Moss by McDaniels & Co., who didn't do their due diligence. That mock doesn't look too bad, although I still wonder whether just shifting Franklin to LG and inserting (a healhty) Harris at RT won't provide a heck of an OL and provide good depth with Beadles in the wings. Also, I wonder whether I wouldn't like to have Derek Wolfe, rather than Martin in the 3rd . . . or would that be a reach? I just really like Wolfe's motor . . .don't know much about Wolfe but motor is Mike martins m.o.

Grover
04-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Oops. You're right. :redface:

Well, Shanny wasn't so hot with some of his picks, either . . .

That's for sure. And we traded up to get Moss. ouch.

MOtorboat
04-09-2012, 04:49 PM

Brought to you by the Goodmans.

Simple Jaded
04-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I don't like this mock draft at all. I like Worthy and Brooks but other than that I'd rather see them trade the rest of the picks to move up and get a better player than Hayward or Martin. Hayward looks like a Cover2 Zone CB to me and you can get Martin in free agency in the form of Trevor Laws. Martin seems to be in nearly every Broncos mock I see, hopefully the Broncos look elsewhere.

The 2012 draft class just isn't very good, imo, I'd trade up.......