PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Denver Broncos Draft-day Thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

sneakers
04-25-2009, 01:53 AM
I say we use every pick on Defense today, whattaya say?

Requiem / The Dagda
04-25-2009, 01:54 AM
I say **** you because word on the street is Broncos wanna trade up to #13 and nab Moreno after their #12 pick. Bill Devaroe says that AwwwesSSOme.

xzn
04-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Are we there yet... are we there yet... are we there yet?

shank
04-25-2009, 02:39 AM
2 pm mtn is so lomg from now.. damn late start

dogfish
04-25-2009, 03:13 AM
:elefant::elefant::elefant:

sneakers
04-25-2009, 04:53 AM
I say **** you because word on the street is Broncos wanna trade up to #13 and nab Moreno after their #12 pick. Bill Devaroe says that AwwwesSSOme.

Dream, are you on drugs again?

Jaws
04-25-2009, 05:19 AM
9p.m GMT is an age.
By the time their through with first round, it's almost time to go to bed.

Den21vsBal19
04-25-2009, 05:52 AM
9p.m GMT is an age.
By the time their through with first round, it's almost time to go to bed.
Or to open another bottle of scotch ;) :shots:

Personally, I'm going to enjoy the later start, the Monster will be in bed so I can follow it in peace :lol:

Chris90210
04-25-2009, 06:40 AM
I bet McDumbShit blows the first pick on Andre Smith just for shits and giggles

2Fity@The303
04-25-2009, 07:25 AM
I'm hoping by this time tomorrow morning Knowshon's on his way to Denver for his introductory presser.....

11am Nuggets, 2pm Draft- gonna be a great day...

Nomad
04-25-2009, 08:00 AM
Sticky this thread!!! TIA!!

Requiem / The Dagda
04-25-2009, 08:08 AM
According to Schefter (radio report) the Broncos top target at #12 is Orakpo (FML) and they are interested in trading with the Skins to then get Moreno. We'll see.

Requiem / The Dagda
04-25-2009, 08:11 AM
Klis seems to think it is different. (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_12222996) Raji, Jackson and then Ayers.

sneakers
04-25-2009, 08:25 AM
Klis seems to think it is different. (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_12222996) Raji, Jackson and then Ayers.

I hope Raji falls to #12..that would be awesome!

Time to go to bed...what time do you think the broncos will pick 4:30 Cent (3:30 MT)? That's what I am setting my alarm to.

claymore
04-25-2009, 08:29 AM
According to Schefter (radio report) the Broncos top target at #12 is Orakpo (FML) and they are interested in trading with the Skins to then get Moreno. We'll see.
Makes sense McD didnt say anything about moving up from 18. And Orakpo is probably the only player other than Moreno he hasnt mentioned.

"I don't think we would do a lot of moving up from where we're at, at 12," Broncos coach Josh McDaniels said at his predraft news conference Friday. "There's a possibility, but we feel pretty comfortable where we're at."

"The perception is the defense is the only thing that needs fixed," McDaniels said. "And that's totally untrue. We need to do some things offensively."

Requiem / The Dagda
04-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Sneakers, I am not sure if they changed the time limits, but the Broncos will pick by 5 PM CST at the very latest.

Nomad
04-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Makes sense McD didnt say anything about moving up from 18. And Orakpo is probably the only player other than Moreno he hasnt mentioned.

I guessed Orakpo in the 'gut' thread for that reason you mentioned, then again I'm still trying to finish reading this book "NFL Draft For Dummies", because I haven't the slighest clue!!:D

Also look at what LT did for SD when they sucked, maybe Moreno can bring the same spark if drafted, just trying to be open minded!

Hoshdude7
04-25-2009, 09:13 AM
I have to work today, but luckily my boss is gonna sign the office computer onto the Internet so I can occasionally watch it

Nomad
04-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Are the Rams able to pick a player before 1600 et, I read somewhere the NFL gave them permission to do so after Stafford was signed? Anything to get the process going quicker to the BRONCOS 12 pick!!!

Tned
04-25-2009, 10:09 AM

00 Days, 05 Hours, 54 Minutes, 31 Seconds to first pick

Tned
04-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Give me some insight on Moreno. I don't follow NCAA, and what reading I have done leading up to the draft has mostly been on the defensive players, a little about wells.

honz
04-25-2009, 10:19 AM
Give me some insight on Moreno. I don't follow NCAA, and what reading I have done leading up to the draft has mostly been on the defensive players, a little about wells.
Top posted a great article on Moreno from MHR...let me see if I can find it.

Here it is: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37831

Nomad
04-25-2009, 10:48 AM

I watched him in some games on CBS! What he did to LSU in Baton Rouge was impressive and many other teams. I've heard analysts compare him to the next LT....explosive, shifty and a difference maker.

Though I would like to see defense, I won't be disappointed if Moreno finds his way to the orange and blue! If he does, I see a few backs finding new homes!!

atwater27
04-25-2009, 10:52 AM
While I am usually really excited about the draft, the fact that we don't have the best young QB in the league anymore really takes some luster off of it.

Skinny
04-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Just remember how pathetic our defense was atwater. Now we have 2 picks inside the top 20 to do something about it. That's all the luster i need.

Tned
04-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Just turned on Sirius and they are doing a mock, and the two guys are saying that KC will pass on Curry and go with Jackson. They also said that Gil Brandt (I know some on here don't like him, but those that listen to him on Sirius know he is a sharp football guy) has been guaranteeing that Jackson will be a top 5.

atwater27
04-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Just remember how pathetic our defense was atwater. Now we have 2 picks inside the top 20 to do something about it. That's all the luster i need.

I will never forget how pathetic our defense was and still is. That is why I hope McD doesn't do something ultra retarded like go after Sanchez or draft a runner in the 1st couple of rounds.

Tned
04-25-2009, 10:59 AM
I watched him in some games on CBS! What he did to LSU in Baton Rouge was impressive and many other teams. I've heard analysts compare him to the next LT....explosive, shifty and a difference maker.

Though I would like to see defense, I won't be disappointed if Moreno finds his way to the orange and blue! If he does, I see a few backs finding new homes!!

If we could get in impact lineman with the first, I could live an RB, if he is projected to be a 'special' back.

Skinny
04-25-2009, 11:06 AM
You ever watch Hershel Walker play at Georgia T??

atwater27
04-25-2009, 11:08 AM
I am starting to lean that McD will pick Knowshawn, simply to further distance himself from Shanahan and his "icky" roster.

Tned
04-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Kiper and McShay have Jackson, Raji and Arakpo going by 11.

dogfish
04-25-2009, 11:57 AM

i think he's somewhere between curtis martin and tony dorsett. . . . he has that same kind of frame, and his patience and excellent vision are similar to martin, as is his ability to be an effective, tough inside runner although he isn't overly big or powerful. . . and he has good hands, is a solid blocker, and a high character guy-- very competitive. . . . he isn't as purely explosive as dorsett, but he has that same smooth stride in the open field, and the same quick cuts. . .

plus he's young and doesn't have much wear and tear on his body, and hasn't had any major injuries or missed any time. . . he's the top back in the draft for a reason, and as much as we need defense, it'd be exciting to have him in denver. . . people will end up liking this kid a LOT if we draft him. . . .

something to keep an eye on today. . . . i've read in several places that the chefs might trade dorsey because they want to go to a 3-4 and he doesn't fit. . . i'm hearing atlanta, and that makes a lot of sense. . . . pioli and demitroff are probably buds from their new england days, and they've already made one trade this offseason-- and ATL has a big need at DT, getting an elite prospect from last year's draft with a year of NFL seasoning under his belt and at a reduced price would be a smart move for them. . . .

Tned
04-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Damn, some guy on NFL Network (drawing a blank on his name), just bashed the Broncos pretty good, talking about the Bowlen's buyer's remorse (with Josh) and how they 'were' only an RB away from a great offense.

They are about to break down the DT's.

Dirk
04-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Damn, some guy on NFL Network (drawing a blank on his name), just bashed the Broncos pretty good, talking about the Bowlen's buyer's remorse (with Josh) and how they 'were' only an RB away from a great offense.

Truth hurts...but again spilled milk and unfortunately they can't let it go...

It will be talked about every Denver game. :tsk:

honz
04-25-2009, 12:07 PM

Jamie Dukes...

Tned
04-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Truth hurts...but again spilled milk and unfortunately they can't let it go...

It will be talked about every Denver game. :tsk:

This will be talked about for years, likely decades.

As Broncos' fans, we hope they talk about how great a trade it was for the Broncos, because we got ____, _____ and _____ with those draft picks, and Orton proved to be a real winner in the McDaniel's system. However, whether it is talking about how great the trade was for the Broncos, or how bad it was, this trade will be talked about for a long time.

DenBronx
04-25-2009, 12:50 PM
i think he's somewhere between curtis martin and tony dorsett. . . . he has that same kind of frame, and his patience and excellent vision are similar to martin, as is his ability to be an effective, tough inside runner although he isn't overly big or powerful. . . and he has good hands, is a solid blocker, and a high character guy-- very competitive. . . . he isn't as purely explosive as dorsett, but he has that same smooth stride in the open field, and the same quick cuts. . .

plus he's young and doesn't have much wear and tear on his body, and hasn't had any major injuries or missed any time. . . he's the top back in the draft for a reason, and as much as we need defense, it'd be exciting to have him in denver. . . people will end up liking this kid a LOT if we draft him. . . .

something to keep an eye on today. . . . i've read in several places that the chefs might trade dorsey because they want to go to a 3-4 and he doesn't fit. . . i'm hearing atlanta, and that makes a lot of sense. . . . pioli and demitroff are probably buds from their new england days, and they've already made one trade this offseason-- and ATL has a big need at DT, getting an elite prospect from last year's draft with a year of NFL seasoning under his belt and at a reduced price would be a smart move for them. . . .

i dont know if you got the chance to see the tape on him earlier today on the network. they were saying how much he compared to gale sayers. their running styles are almost identical. moreno has an unorthodox way of making people miss and is a really good pass catching rb. it was a really good segment for anyone wanting to know more about moreno.

hope we draft this kid. :beer:

xzn
04-25-2009, 01:38 PM
I'd feel better about taking him as a "luxury" at 18 after we already drafted a stud front seven defender at 12.

Thanks for the link to the MHR Report. Good stuff.

Here is a very entertaining highlight reel of Mr. Moreno:

http://ballhype.com/video/knowshon_moreno_ultimate_highlight_reel/

Check it...

MOtorboat
04-25-2009, 01:39 PM
I would not be overly thrilled if the pick was Moreno...

Tned
04-25-2009, 01:41 PM

While I think we need to focus on the front seven, if he is 'special' then he could help anchor the offense for years to come.

slim
04-25-2009, 01:41 PM

I like him better than I did McFadden last year....I know that's not saying a whole lot, but...

MOtorboat
04-25-2009, 01:48 PM
While I think we need to focus on the front seven, if he is 'special' then he could help anchor the offense for years to come.

That's it - I'm not sure he's "special."

I like him better than I did McFadden last year....I know that's not saying a whole lot, but...

No way...I like McFadden better than Moreno. McFadden had some good games before getting injured last year, and McFadden DOMINATED the SEC, Moreno disappeared at times.

dogfish
04-25-2009, 01:50 PM
moreno will be twice the pro mcfumble is. . . . . :listen:

Tned
04-25-2009, 01:51 PM
McFadden had some bad luck injury wise and was playing on a horrible team. McFadden will be a beast in this league when it is all said and done.

Nomad
04-25-2009, 01:52 PM
No way...I like McFadden better than Moreno. McFadden had some good games before getting injured last year, and McFadden DOMINATED the SEC, Moreno disappeared at times.

McFadden did, but Moreno didn't have Jones and Hillis to help out either, not making excuses. Moreno will be a fine addition to any team and I believe Wells will too (if he can remain healthy).

honz
04-25-2009, 02:05 PM
McFadden did, but Moreno didn't have Jones and Hillis to help out either, not making excuses. Moreno will be a fine addition to any team and I believe Wells will too (if he can remain healthy).

Moreno also had an injury depleted OLine last year.

slim
04-25-2009, 02:07 PM
That's it - I'm not sure he's "special."

Mcfadden = bust

:welcome:

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:07 PM

I know nothing about the team that Moreno was on (another "I don't follow the NCAA" disclaimer), but with McFadden, I can't imagine too many running backs that did as much as he did in college that had NO passing game, that had no offense other than him. Even a ton of Jone's yards came when McFadden was in at QB in the Wildhog offense.

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:08 PM
00 Days, 01 Hours, 57 Minutes, 27 Seconds to the first pick...

Nomad
04-25-2009, 02:11 PM
I know nothing about the team that Moreno was on (another "I don't follow the NCAA" disclaimer), but with McFadden, I can't imagine too many running backs that did as much as he did in college that had NO passing game, that had no offense other than him. Even a ton of Jone's yards came when McFadden was in at QB in the Wildhog offense.

True! Which means Mcfadden didn't have to carry the load himself. Moreno didn't have back-ups like Jones and Hillis to spell him!!! I'm not taking anything away from McFadden.

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:13 PM
True! Which means Mcfadden didn't have to carry the load himself. Moreno didn't have back-ups like Jones and Hillis to spell him!!! I'm not taking anything away from McFadden.

What team was Moreno on? Curious what kind of passing game they had? Did their fullback lead their team in receptions?

Joel
04-25-2009, 02:19 PM
What team was Moreno on? Curious what kind of passing game they had? Did their fullback lead their team in receptions?
Bulldog, it seems. I don't follow the NCAA at all either, and I'm leery of all the hype surrounding the SEC, but the article in tops thread seems very complimentary of him. If he's half as good as advertised he'd be a fine addition to any team. Of course he has to stay healthy, but that's true of any player.

dogfish
04-25-2009, 02:21 PM
McFadden had some bad luck injury wise and was playing on a horrible team. McFadden will be a beast in this league when it is all said and done.

no he won't, homer. . . . :D

i think you should take him with a high pick in all of your fantasy leagues again this year, though. . . .

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:22 PM
no he won't, homer. . . . :D

i think you should take him with a high pick in all of your fantasy leagues again this year, though. . . .

He's one of my keepers in all my keeper leagues :laugh:

Nomad
04-25-2009, 02:24 PM

Are these serious questions or are you making a point?? I'll try my best to answer though!

Bulldogs; Stafford did distribute the ball to various receivers; Fullback didn't receive much. I would say Georgia passed a little more than used the run! I didn't watch every game maybe 3 or 4 of the Bulldogs!

chazoe60
04-25-2009, 02:26 PM
I think the countdown clock is off by an hour. I'm pretty sure the draft starts at 2:00 MT.

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Are these serious questions or are you making a point?? I'll try my best to answer though!

Bulldogs; Stafford did distribute the ball to various receivers; Fullback didn't receive much. I would say Georgia passed a little more than used the run! I didn't watch every game maybe 3 or 4 of the Bulldogs!

No, they were serious questions. The reason I was asking is that some may not know how pathetic the Razorback offense was. When your full back (Hillis) leads the team in receiving 2 out of a 4 year stretch, you know that the passing game is basically non-existant.

Nomad
04-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I think the countdown clock is off by an hour. I'm pretty sure the draft starts at 2:00 MT.

That's what I was wondering as well! Good catch!!

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:28 PM

I could say that is the estimated time to the Broncos first pick....

or, Oooops... :laugh:

chazoe60
04-25-2009, 02:31 PM
I could say that is the estimated time to the Broncos first pick....

or, Oooops... :laugh:

I forgive you. How can I be mad at someone with a poodle in a Broncos sweater as their avy. Or maybe that should make me madder. I'm very confused by the whole thing.

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:32 PM
That's what I was wondering as well! Good catch!!

The javascript has a UTC offset. When I first put it up, daylight savings time hadn't started, so my UTC offset was correct. I should have used a Daylight savings time offset based on the day of the draft, not the day I started the clock.

Ooops

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:34 PM
I forgive you. How can I be mad at someone with a poodle in a Broncos sweater as their avy. Or maybe that should make me madder. I'm very confused by the whole thing.

He watches every game with me. He was a big Cutler fan, so is a bit depressed. However, he doesn't like Thunder and barks whenever the chic rides him out on the field after a TD. :laugh:

chazoe60
04-25-2009, 02:34 PM
He watches every game with me. He was a big Cutler fan, so is a bit depressed. However, he doesn't like Thunder and barks whenever the chic rides him out on the field after a TD. :laugh:

He's not a Bears fan now is he?

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:37 PM
He's not a Bears fan now is he?

He's torn. He's putting major pressure on me to transfer this message board to the BearsForums.com (http://www.bearsforums.com) domain he made me buy. He's a pushy poodle.

chazoe60
04-25-2009, 02:41 PM
He's torn. He's putting major pressure on me to transfer this message board to the BearsForums.com (http://www.bearsforums.com) domain he made me buy. He's a pushy poodle.

Punt that Petulant Poodle if he gets too Pushy with his Pressure to follow the Primadonna Punky Pigskin tosser.

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Punt that Petulant Poodle if he gets too Pushy with his Pressure to follow the Primadonna Punky Pigskin tosser.

That's a lot of P's.... :D

chazoe60
04-25-2009, 02:44 PM
That's a lot of P's.... :D

I love me some alliteration.

I think you hijacked your own thread Tned.

Nomad
04-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Listen to the boos as Stafford walked out, I wonder if that was the Lions fans:lol:

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Listen to the boos as Stafford walked out, I wonder if that was the Lions fans:lol:

Yea, well he can laugh all the way to the bank with that contract he just signed.

dogfish
04-25-2009, 02:56 PM
just someething to think about. . . .

with so many teams wanting to move down out of the top ten, the relative weakness of this draft and the economic pinch, it's been widely speculated that teams will be willing to take less than normal value to move back. . . if raji or curry falls within our range, this could be an ideal year to move up a few spots and try to add an impact defender. . . .

MOtorboat
04-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Radio rumor here: Glenn Dorsey to Falcons, No. 24 and 3rd Rd pick to KC.

Buff
04-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Mayock has us getting JAckson at #12 and Orakpo at #18 in his final mock. That would be amazing. I would celebrate.

honz
04-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I only have the best wishes for Stafford and the Lions. Stafford seems like a good kid and no fanbase deserves to have as bad of a franchise as the Lions fans have.

honz
04-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Berman just broke my ear drums...

Tned
04-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Mayock has us getting JAckson at #12 and Orakpo at #18 in his final mock. That would be amazing. I would celebrate.

While I think we need a nose tackle, if we got Jackson and Orakpo, that would be pretty damn good.

Nomad
04-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Radio rumor here: Glenn Dorsey to Falcons, No. 24 and 3rd Rd pick to KC.

Wasn't Dorsey injured last year, my memory is bad!

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Why is Josh Freeman attending the draft?

I feel sorry for him... Hes gonna be waiting for awhile.

Buff
04-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Why is Josh Freeman attending the draft?

I feel sorry for him... Hes gonna be waiting for awhile.

I wouldn't take him in the 1st round.

Hawgdriver
Did Berman just go WWE?

"ARE YOU READY FOR SOME NFL DRAFT?!!"

dogfish
okay, let's get this party started. . . .

:bounce:

underrated29
04-25-2009, 03:03 PM
come join us in the chat room peeps/

MOtorboat
04-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Wasn't Dorsey injured last year, my memory is bad!

Nope...he just wasn't the immediate impact player the Chiefs expected. He will be a very good 4-3 lineman in this league, though.

Tned
04-25-2009, 03:05 PM
NFLN for me, no ESPN.

shank
04-25-2009, 03:07 PM
underway. happy draft day everyone!

Buff
04-25-2009, 03:07 PM
NFLN for me, no ESPN.

I'm flipping between both... But leaning more towards NFLN.

slim
04-25-2009, 03:09 PM
NFLN, streaming online :D

Guys, I think detriot will take stafford.

Tned
04-25-2009, 03:09 PM
I have NFLN on the TV and Sirius NFL Radio streaming on the puter

Sparkie
04-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Draft noobie checkin' in. :salute:
The shark has got me on Draftwatch all weekend 'cos she's offline travelling to visit relatives ...
be nice to me now, i know nuffin!! :madgrin:
Anywehs: HAPPY DRAFT DAY!!! :tea: :beer:
Let's hope we pick some good'uns ... :shots:

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 03:13 PM
this is going to be a long first 10 picks.... everybody is looking to trade down.

Nomad
04-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Momma Smith's happy!!!!!

slim
04-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Guys, I think the rams will take Jason Smith.

Tned
04-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Draft noobie checkin' in. :salute:
The shark has got me on Draftwatch all weekend 'cos she's offline travelling to visit relatives ...
be nice to me now, i know nuffin!! :madgrin:
Anywehs: HAPPY DRAFT DAY!!! :tea: :beer:
Let's hope we pick some good'uns ... :shots:

Hey Sparkie, hope you send her updates.

Sparkie
04-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Hey Sparkie, hope you send her updates.
I will, Tned ... she's left me strict orders to do just that!!! :D

Nomad
04-25-2009, 03:21 PM
I'd be surprised KC doesn't take Curry!

Lonestar
04-25-2009, 03:21 PM
KC on the clock

Den21vsBal19
04-25-2009, 03:22 PM
I will, Tned ... she's left me strict orders to do just that!!! :D
And you know better than to disobey!!!! :lol:

Nomad
04-25-2009, 03:25 PM
The draft runners should be kids IMO!

Buff
Shit!

MOtorboat
Guess it wasn't a smoke screen after all.

Nomad
WOW! Damn:tsk:

ikillz0mbies
There goes Tyson Jackson.

dogfish
okay seattle, take dirty sanchez so i can breath easy!

EMB6903
Solid pick by Pioli.

turftoad
04-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Chefs always screw everything up.

slim
That sucks. I wanted Denver to draft him.

shank
shit

slim
04-25-2009, 03:27 PM
So, does Curry fall to #12 now?

shank

only if today is boner-day.

EMB6903
I doubt Curry falls out of the top 10....It would make my day if he slid to 12 though.

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:28 PM
damn that is so disappointing :(

BigDaddyBronco
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

One of the guys that would improve our DLine is gone. We will need to move up to #8 if we want Raji.

This sucks.

Tned
NFL radio has been saying for a week or so that Jackson would go top 5.

getlynched47

Curry is going to Seattle

ikillz0mbies
We can only hope Curry falls to 12.

Tned
Raji would be big. He has the 'potential' to be an impact NT.

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:29 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

One of the guys that would improve our DLine is gone. We will need to move up to #8 if we want Raji.

This sucks.

I think Raji goes to Cleveland or Oakland

EMB6903
Seahawks either go Raji or Curry.

getlynched47
Seahawks either go Raji or Curry.

I don't think they'll take Raji. I think it's either Curry or Crabtree

dogfish
so, if curry gets past seattle and cleveland, how far can he drop?

slim
04-25-2009, 03:30 PM

If that happens we need to trade down. I hope we don't end up with Orakpo at 12. That guy has bust written all over him.

getlynched47
so, if curry gets past seattle and cleveland, how far can he drop?

9? :noidea:

BigDaddyBronco
NFL radio has been saying for a week or so that Jackson would go top 5.

Now that he is gone, I'm hoping that his stock was elevated by the lack of true 3-4 DE's and that he will be an average player or maybe a bust.

I can hope.

honz
Pioli can eat a goat penis.

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:31 PM
If that happens we need to trade down. I hope we don't end up with Orakpo at 12. That guy has bust written all over him.

Vernon Gholston 2.0

I really hope we don't go Orakpo or Cushing. Let's see what happens.

Elevation inc
04-25-2009, 03:31 PM
many of us new jackson was going to the chiefs....at least curry might drop far...

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Seattle selects Aaron Curry. Told ya.

dogfish
shit!

:doh:

slim
Boooooooooo

BigDaddyBronco

Or Green Bay.

getlynched47
many of us new jackson was going to the chiefs....at least curry might drop far...

no........

Elevation inc
Vernon Gholston 2.0

I really hope we don't go Orakpo or Cushing. Let's see what happens.

i think we pick ayers before we select orakpo....orakpo probally will go to buffalo if they cant get a tackl...

CrazyHorse
It's all good so far.
Sanchez is still on the board.

ikillz0mbies
So much for Aaron Curry. I'm hoping Raji falls now....

Nomad
Momma Curry happy!!!

dogfish pissed!!!:D

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:33 PM
So much for Aaron Curry. I'm hoping Raji falls now....

Raji is going next :lol:

dogfish
impact defenders flying off the board, sanchez falling-- this is my worst nightmare. . . .

getlynched47
It's all good so far.
Sanchez is still on the board.

eff Sanchez.

Elevation inc
Or Green Bay.

i think green bay is going monroe if he falls, oher and then if not.... maybe raji as a last resort....

Nomad
Raji is going next :lol:

I agree!

getlynched47
impact defenders flying off the board, sanchez falling-- this is my worst nightmare. . . .

Can I cry yet?

I'll wait until Raji is drafted...

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Im just hoping Orakpo is off the board before we pick...

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Im just hoping Orakpo is off the board before we pick...

Me too. I would also be happy if Cushing is off the board also...but very unlikely.

ikillz0mbies
04-25-2009, 03:35 PM
So what do you guys think next? No Jackson and Raji maybe gone. Who are you guys hoping for at 12?

Tned
Ok, Curry shakes things up, because now we will have teams wanting to move up to get Sanchez. Hopefully, Raji falls or we can move up for him.

getlynched47
So what do you guys think next? No Jackson and Raji maybe gone. Who are you guys hoping for at 12?

Knowshon Moreno.

CrazyHorse
04-25-2009, 03:36 PM

Sanchez or Moreno

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Sanchez or Moreno

eff Sanchez.

turftoad
04-25-2009, 03:37 PM

Rey, Rey

Nomad
Ok, Curry shakes things up, because now we will have teams wanting to move up to get Sanchez. Hopefully, Raji falls or we can move up for him.

Redskins/Jets will move up! BRONCOS talking to Browns????

CrazyHorse
eff Sanchez.

Okay Moreno at 12

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Rey, Rey

:vomit:

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Okay Moreno at 12

ONLY if Raji is off the board. :lol:

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Mark Sanchez to the New York Jets.

getlynched47
Browns trading

slim
Oh shit, the Jets.

ikillz0mbies
:vomit:

I'm starting to think you hate USC.....

Nomad
Bye Bye Sanchez:elefant:

BigDaddyBronco
Yay. No Sanchez.

getlynched47
Please choose Sanchez Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slim
Meh, GB will still take Raji.

Benetto
04-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Aaron Curry is a fumble machine...Thank god he's not in KC going after our guys.

Sanchez to the Jets right now...

Mike
That's a relief.

dogfish
yesssss!!

turftoad
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet............ ..................... Sanchez gone.

Tned
Ok, Sanchez is a Jet. We can all sigh a relief on two points. Sanchez isn't a Bronco, Raji is still on the board.

ikillz0mbies
Sanchez is gone!!! I can now exhale...

getlynched47
I'm starting to think you hate USC.....

I have nothing against USC. I just don't like Cushing because he's injury prone or Maualuga because he's a 2 down linebacker. Sanchez has only started 16 games......have fun with him in New York.

Fan in Exile
I am so happy we aren't getting Sanchez.

Elevation inc
04-25-2009, 03:41 PM
thank god...he must be stoked he is going home....

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Meh, GB will still take Raji.

Probably. But I hope they grab an offensive tackle.

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Im fine with either Everette Brown, BJ Raji (dont think he drops), Malcolm Jenkins, Knowshon Moreno or Michael Crabtree at 12... I dont think Rey, Ayers, or Cushing are worth taking at #12 overall.

BigDaddyBronco
04-25-2009, 03:42 PM
I would have been ok with Sanchez, just not at that price.

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Im fine with either Everette Brown, BJ Raji (dont think he drops), Malcolm Jenkins, Knowshon Moreno or Michael Crabtree at 12... I dont think Rey, Ayers, or Cushing are worth taking at #12 overall.

I agree. No Maualuga, Ayers, or Cushing.....I would stay away from Michael Crabtree though....I hope he gets picked by the Jaguars.

Nomad
So Cleveland takes Perry????

slim
What did the Jets give up?

Elevation inc
the jets are going to be nast next year, they have the run game, a nasty defense, a legit OL now they need another WR

dogfish
04-25-2009, 03:44 PM
bengals will take either monroe or andre smith, who's next?

the fade's the wild card. . . . hopefully they take a receiver. . . .

slim
04-25-2009, 03:44 PM
A first, second and 3 players...wow.

Nomad
04-25-2009, 03:45 PM
bengals will take either monroe or andre smith, who's next?

the fade's the wild card. . . . hopefully they take a receiver. . . .

Faiders take one of their own........Percy Harvin. he fits the character they're looking for.

Jets fans are hilarious!:laugh:

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:46 PM
What did the Jets give up?

Unbelievable :eek:

They gave up sooooo much for Sanchez!!

Glad that wasn't us...

slim
I hope the Bengals do something stupid...like draft Orakpo. :pray:

shank
brady quinn is getting dealt for sure

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Faiders take one of their own........Percy Harvin. he fits the character they're looking for.

Jets fans are hilarious!:laugh:

I hope not.... I hope Harvin stays out of the AFC West... I do not want to face him twice a year.... Kids an amazing football player.

BigDaddyBronco
I agree. No Maualuga, Ayers, or Cushing.....I would stay away from Michael Crabtree though....I hope he gets picked by the Jaguars.

Crabtree is a stud. Great hands. Went to TT because he could have played BB for Bobby Knight and FB. He stuck with FB as doing two sports is almost impossible these days.

Great hands and balance, pretty normal guy too.

ikillz0mbies
Overpaid for Sanchez.....whew......Broncos still have their picks....for now.

shank
04-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Overpaid for Sanchez.....whew......Broncos still have their picks....for now.

i'd say they overpaid for SANCHEZ, but i think they got a hell of a deal for the 5th overall pick.

getlynched47
brady quinn is getting dealt for sure

No, Derek Anderson is getting traded.

dogfish
denver should have JAX on the phone right now-- give up a 3rd to move up for raji. . . .

ikillz0mbies
04-25-2009, 03:49 PM
No, Derek Anderson is getting traded.

Nah, both Anderson and Quinn are going to be traded and Ratliff will be their franchise QB.

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 03:50 PM
I doubt Quinn or Anderson are traded this year.

Nomad
denver should have JAX on the phone right now-- give up a 3rd to move up for raji. . . .

You think that's all they would ask for???

Gamechanger
-enter dirty sanchez jokes here-

getlynched47
Bengals select Andre Smith

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 03:51 PM
great pick for Cincinatti.

getlynched47
great pick for Cincinatti.

Hopefully the Faiders pass on Raji.

Maybe the Jags will take Raji to replace Stroud :eek:

slim
Oak will go with Crabtree

dogfish
04-25-2009, 03:52 PM
bengals take smith. . . . concerns about eugene monroe's knee must be legit. . . c'mon fade, take harvin or heyward-bey!

if we don't move up, the jags probably take crabtree, and the pack chooses from raji, monroe and orakpo. . .

BroncoWave
04-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Just got back from the Hornets game (Suck it Nuggets! :D ) and I'm ready for the draft! Come on Raji!

EMB6903
Bills are praying Monroe falls to 11.

dogfish
You think that's all they would ask for???

yep-- it's only four spots, and the value is almost exactly right due to the trade chart. . . .

slim
04-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Andre Smith = Leonard Davis.

He will be a guard.

getlynched47
Just got back from the Hornets game (Suck it Nuggets! :D ) and I'm ready for the draft! Come on Raji!

eff that. Melo had two chances to tie or win the game within the last minute and messed up. We had you guys.......

Nomad
yep-- it's only four spots, and the value is almost exactly right due to the trade chart. . . .

BRONCOS would be morons not to do it!!

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Faiders select Heywerd Bey. Stupid idiots...

dogfish
04-25-2009, 03:56 PM
yeeeeaaaa!!!

BigDaddyBronco
04-25-2009, 03:57 PM
LOL. The Raiders are funny.

BroncoWave
LOLOLOL! Oakland is so retarded!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

slim
Lmao

Nomad
WTH!!!! Never heard of him!

getlynched47
Heywerd Bey = Troy Williamson

Have fun in Oakland :lol:

dogfish
c'mon denver, go get raji! the jags might want crabtree too much, though. . . .

ikillz0mbies
DHB goes to Oakland. Crabtree HAS to be tempting for the Jags. They have no WR threat. I see them taking Crabtree. Too good to pass up for them.

Mike
Bless Al Davis.

Fan in Exile
That's Al Davis for you. He's way to obsessed with speed. I think this is great for us they reached for him like crazy.

BigDaddyBronco
Raiders continue their top status as the worst franchise in the NFL.

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Heywerd Bey = MEGA BUST!!! :lol:

I can't believe that they took him over Crabtree and Maclin!!

EMB6903
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love the Raiders.

CrazyHorse
Bey doesn't look too happy.

BigDaddyBronco

But they don't want to spend the money for him.

D1g1tal j1m
04-25-2009, 03:59 PM
There are three guarantees in life: death, taxes and dead brain Al blinded by speed. Thanks Al for continuing to keep the Faiders stuck in the mud.

Gamechanger
04-25-2009, 03:59 PM
wait for it...........................wait for it...................WAIT FOR IT............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 04:00 PM
My goodness....I hope Green Bay passes on Raji. I think San Fransisco can take Raji also. Lets just grab Raji NOW!!!!!!

Nomad
04-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Crabtree wants to cry!!!!

LoyalSoldier
04-25-2009, 04:02 PM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7097/daviswhatfr5.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE CAN'T CATCH THE BALL?!

Mike
04-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Crabtree wants to cry!!!!

I would be crying tears of joy if the Raiders didn't draft me.

EMB6903
I dont think Raji falls passed Green Bay.....

Tned

Jump from 18 to grab Raji, and then take Orakpo at 12.

honz
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7097/daviswhatfr5.jpg

what do you mean he can't catch the ball?!

lmfao.

D1g1tal j1m
04-25-2009, 04:04 PM
I will concede that brain dead Al has just made this first round very exciting!

Nick
Got to love KC and the Raiders right now. Pass on Curry AND Crabtree. That was great!

getlynched47
Jump from 18 to grab Raji, and then take Orakpo at 12.

yuck with Orakpo. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

He also has some injury concerns.

Jaguars take Eugene Monroe!!

EMB6903
Eugene Monroe to the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Broncos4Ever24
LMAO Raiders, I can't stop laughing

Benetto
04-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Raji at 12, Maualuga at 18....Here we go...

EMB6903
I dont know how Raiders can pass up Maclin and Harvin for Heyward-Bey.

dogfish
oh, word!

looks like the jags are taking monroe. . . .

EMB6903
04-25-2009, 04:06 PM
BJ Raji is headed to Green Bay.. DAMNIT!

CrazyHorse
We can get Crabtree!

getlynched47
Raji at 12, Maualuga at 18....Here we go...

Raji won't get passed the Packers or the 49ers. They both need a Nose Tackle.

dogfish
well, this is the spot then. . . . will the packers steal raji? if not, i think we get him. . . . if they take him, we get orakpo or moreno. . . .

Benetto
04-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Raji won't get passed the Packers or the 49ers. They both need a Nose Tackle.
True...

slim
GB could take an OT :pray:

EMB6903
Eugene Monroe= Bust

Nomad
BJ Raji is headed to Green Bay.. DAMNIT!

Denver may be movin up!!

Benetto
Moreno at 12 and Maualuga at 18 if Raji is gone.

getlynched47
04-25-2009, 04:08 PM
well, this is the spot then. . . . will the packers steal raji? if not, i think we get him. . . . if they take him, we get orakpo or moreno. . . .

Don't count out the 49ers. They don't have a legit Nose Tackle.

The Packers will take Raji for sure. I hope we don't get Orakpo though...or Cushing...

Fan in Exile
I would not be surprised if the Packers don't take him. They've got Pickette and they really need an OT. They've got to really be worried about all of them being taken, so I wouldn't be surprised if they take Oher.

getlynched47
GB could take an OT :pray:

There are no more OT's worth a top 10 pick. The best 3 are gone.

Oher isn't a top 10 pick IMO

BroncoWave
NOOOOOOOOOOo looks like Raji is going to GB.

Benetto
04-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Crabtree at 12 and Moreno at 18!!!!!!! **** defense!!!