PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans for Draft Day?

Watchthemiddle
04-24-2009, 11:35 PM
How do you plan on spending the day tomorrow? Parties, BBQ, alone?

I plan on waking up and watching the Nuggets at 11 am to take my mind off of the draft for a few hours. By the time the game ends, the first round should be starting.

jrelway
04-24-2009, 11:36 PM
gotta work. but i have a tv there so its all good.

shank
04-24-2009, 11:42 PM
already have beer and pizza. didn't know nuggets played early, sounds like the perfect time-killer.

i plan on watching intently and crossing off every pick from my mocks as they turn out to be wrong! woooOO!

honz
04-24-2009, 11:49 PM
I'll probably order some pizza and take a few shots of this nasty Wild Turkey when we trade up to #4 to draft Sanchez.

Superchop 7
04-24-2009, 11:49 PM
a little draft beer to set the mood......

shank
04-24-2009, 11:51 PM
I'll probably order some pizza and take a few shots of this nasty Wild Turkey when we trade up to #4 to draft Sanchez.

i have a full bottle of gin and 1/3 bottle of vodka that will rapidly become my crutch in such a tragic situation.

BroncoWave
04-24-2009, 11:52 PM
How do you plan on spending the day tomorrow? Parties, BBQ, alone?

I plan on waking up and watching the Nuggets at 11 am to take my mind off of the draft for a few hours. By the time the game ends, the first round should be starting.

I'm actually going to that Hornets-Nuggets game tomorrow! Then after the game, I am RUNNING my ass back to campus so that I can catch as much of the draft as possible. No big plans, though. Just gonna watch it with my roommate.

dogfish
04-24-2009, 11:54 PM
i really wanted to go out to san fran to watch it with my best friend like i have the past 3-4 years (he and his wife are from denver, both huge broncos fans), but i just couldn't afford it right now. . .

so, as none of my friends around here are serious football fans, i'll be watching it alone. . . which is fine by me, as i can geek out on all the different reports and analysis with no distractions. . . i just stopped by the store and picked up some snacks, including fresh avacado to make guac, and i'm making the green chili right now. . . . :werd:

got plenty of cold IPAs in the fridge, of course. . . .

i'm gonna sleep in a little bit, get up in time for the start of the nuggets game, and read up on draft rumors and news during the commercials while watching the nugs stomp the life out of the hornets. . . and after that, hopefully doogie and xanders have pulled their heads out of their asses so i can watch us draft the future core of a championship team. . . . should be a hell of a day!

shank
04-24-2009, 11:57 PM
i really wanted to go out to san fran to watch it with my best friend like i have the past 3-4 years (he and his wife are from denver, both huge broncos fans), but i just couldn't afford it right now. . .

so, as none of my friends around here are serious football fans, i'll be watching it alone. . . which is fine by me, as i can geek out on all the different reports and analysis with no distractions. . . i just stopped by the store and picked up some snacks, including fresh avacado to make guac, and i'm making the green chili right now. . . . :werd:

got plenty of cold IPAs in the fridge, of course. . . .

i'm gonna sleep in a little bit, get up in time for the start of the nuggets game, and read up on draft rumors and news during the commercials while watching the nugs stomp the life out of the hornets. . . and after that, hopefully doogie and xanders have pulled their heads out of their asses so i can watch us draft the future core of a championship team. . . . should be a hell of a day!

come to my house and watch it dog.. bring the green chili :salute:

xzn
04-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Green Chilli... Mmmm... Green Chilli...

DenBronx
04-25-2009, 12:32 AM
going to grill some NY steaks and throw in some baked potatoes fully loaded. just bought them at safeway 50% OFF!

my brothers down and he is a dolphin fan and i have some patriot, cowboy and bronco fans coming. to top it off i'll be calling my cousin who is a bear fan when they pick in round 2 since he wont be able to watch it.

i really cant wait till it starts.....damn i love draft day!!! :beer:

shank
04-25-2009, 12:35 AM
oh, i'll be chillin with my roommate who is a bears fan. it's been a crazy offseason, lots of passive aggressive behaviors. not sure why :D

Italianmobstr7
04-25-2009, 12:37 AM
Keeping on the tradition of watching with my best friend. Every year since I moved to OK we watch the draft, kick a few back and snack on some chips and dip. Gonna be a good couple of days!

dogfish
04-25-2009, 12:37 AM
come to my house and watch it dog.. bring the green chili :salute:

dude, i'd love to, but colorado is kind of a long trek from ohio. . . .

i'm planning to be out there by the end of the year, though. . .

shank
04-25-2009, 12:40 AM
dude, i'd love to, but colorado is kind of a long trek from ohio. . . .

i'm planning to be out there by the end of the year, though. . .

can't wait. we'll get together and you can teach me about beer while we talk shop (broncos).

BroncoWave
04-25-2009, 12:41 AM
oh, i'll be chillin with my roommate who is a bears fan. it's been a crazy offseason, lots of passive aggressive behaviors. not sure why :D

My roommate next year is a die hard Bears fans! We've already had many heated arguments about the player! :D