PDA

View Full Version : Got my Manning jersey today!

Dapper Dan
04-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Wahoo! Just got my jersey through the mail today.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2yowkxw.jpg

MasterShake
04-06-2012, 02:38 PM
That's pretty nice! A few people at work did a group Oder for the discount on their "authentic" jerseys and ended up only paying about $17 each. Pretty good quality but I'm gonna hold off for the Nike ones I think the orange is a little more subdued.

Dapper Dan
04-06-2012, 02:56 PM
I've just always been an Adidas guy over Nike. Nothing against Nike. Since Adidas bought out/partners up with Reebok, I like Reebok as well.

BroncoWave
04-06-2012, 03:13 PM
I want to get an Asian knockoff but I think I'm just going to wait until the Nike ones are on sale.

GEM
04-06-2012, 03:16 PM
I just saw a couple of them, blue and orange. The guy ordered a shitload of them and wants $60 for the double stitched nice ones. Think I will head back over there on Monday and pick that baby up. Need a Royal replacement.

SR
04-06-2012, 03:37 PM
I want to get an Asian knockoff but I think I'm just going to wait until the Nike ones are on sale.

The last broncos jersey I got was a Jay Cutler authentic with the captain patch and everything. It was the oriental authentic. Shipped to me straight from Seoul. Nicest jersey I have.

BroncoWave
04-06-2012, 03:50 PM
The last broncos jersey I got was a Jay Cutler authentic with the captain patch and everything. It was the oriental authentic. Shipped to me straight from Seoul. Nicest jersey I have.

If I see some Nike knockoffs I might get one. Since they did slightly change our jerseys, I want to have the most up to date one.

SoCalImport
04-06-2012, 04:02 PM

heh.. yeah. That was my last one. My Bro bought it for me 6 months early and gave it to me on my birthday...by which time Jay was a Bear.:rolleyes:

Dapper Dan
04-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Ugh. I have a Cutler jersey like that too.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-06-2012, 04:47 PM
I have 3 cutler jerseys...NEVER thought he wouldn't be a decade-long Bronco.

waydeisme
04-06-2012, 05:43 PM
I've just always been an Adidas guy over Nike. Nothing against Nike. Since Adidas bought out/partners up with Reebok, I like Reebok as well.

When nike had the jersey's before I bought a TD one thats orange with blue and I just gave it to my son that turned 12,Its so cool just seeing that jersey again.I just wish we could find a RB with half the heart that TD had.

Canmore
04-06-2012, 06:02 PM
When nike had the jersey's before I bought a TD one thats orange with blue and I just gave it to my son that turned 12,Its so cool just seeing that jersey again.I just wish we could find a RB with half the heart that TD had.

One with vision would be nice, nothing against McGahee but we need another back.

Dapper Dan
04-06-2012, 06:12 PM

I got one right before he retired. Orange alternate replica at Hibbetts. But my sister got super glue all over it.

SR
04-06-2012, 06:28 PM

If I see some Nike knockoffs I might get one. Since they did slightly change our jerseys, I want to have the most up to date one.

I'm sure the Korean knock offs will be identical to the ones they sell on nfl.com or anywhere else

Benetto
04-06-2012, 07:01 PM
After purchasing a few knockoffs, and a few real authentics in my time...I've noticed the knockoffs feel like they're meant to be worn as a comfy shirt...As for the authentic 200 dollar ones, they feel as though they're all tight in the chest/shoulder/armpit areas, and way too long at the bottom. Sure they are heavy weights and look absolutely awesome, I think the knockoffs are better fitting and way more comfortable for everyday usage. The authentics are worn for special occasions like Broncos playoffs games, Superbowl parties, etc...

My opinion, get the knockoff that will last for 3,4 maybe 5 years tops (If you don't wash them and wear them every week). The authentics are bank breakers..Plus, any LITTLE stain or food particle on it will be bad.

Simple Jaded
04-06-2012, 08:57 PM
I've bought exactly one jersey in my life, an Elway jersey that l gave to my nephew. Might have to break down and buy another just to celebrate The Liberation.......

SR
04-06-2012, 09:04 PM
I know I'll be buying a Manning jersey

BroncoWave
04-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I'm sure the Korean knock offs will be identical to the ones they sell on nfl.com or anywhere else

Yeah, but the new ones aren't even on sale yet, so it will probably still be a while before the knockoffs follow suit.

DenBronx
04-06-2012, 11:34 PM
I'm going to wait until I know he won't get hurt on the first play.

I think I might just order a Von Miller one though.

sneakers
04-07-2012, 03:19 AM
You have no idea how hard it is to get over my hatred of Manning....been so long.

Maybe when i see him play for the broncos will i start liking him.

CoachChaz
04-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Bought a Miller one at Xmas. Paid $17.99 plus shipping. The Asian knockoffs are just as good. I dont like the collar on the Nike ones, so my Manning will be a Reebok.

As far as lasting long...one my twins got a Bailey jersey 3 years ago and he wears the shit out of it. Still in great condition. Got that one for $30 at the time.

Nike and the NFL can keep their overpriced authentics

Ravage!!!
04-07-2012, 10:16 AM
I swore I would never buy another jersey of a player that wasn't already a HoFer or considered an all-time great. Manning will always be an all-time great. But seems everytime I buy a jersey, something bad happens to the player. So to do my part in helping the Broncos, I'm not going to buy a jersey of any player that is still playing. Everyone can thank me later.

Nomad
04-07-2012, 10:18 AM
If it's from Nike, you know the jerseys are made in some Asian sweatshop regardless if it's 'authentic'. Just paying for the name.

If Manning wins a superbowl, I'll think of buying a jersey. Last ones I bought was McCaffery in '97 and an Elway in the mid '90s.

broncobryce
04-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Manning doesn't feel like a Bronco yet to me. I've disliked him for so long cuz he always killed us, it's gonna take him winning lots of games FOR us before I can see him in a different light.
Hopefully that happens.

Dapper Dan
04-07-2012, 02:05 PM
It's just the same with Jerry Rice. If his Broncos Jersey would have came out I would have bought it. Manning may be the greatest of all time when he retires. Nonetheless, I have a Manning Broncos jersey whether he plays another down or not.

Other than that, I stick with retired players. I have roughly 6 or 7 Elway jerseys and need more.

BroncoWave
04-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I swore I would never buy another jersey of a player that wasn't already a HoFer or considered an all-time great. Manning will always be an all-time great. But seems everytime I buy a jersey, something bad happens to the player. So to do my part in helping the Broncos, I'm not going to buy a jersey of any player that is still playing. Everyone can thank me later.

Yeah, even if Manning only plays a few seasons here and never takes us to a Super Bowl he'll always be a hall of famer who played for the Broncos, so I'll definitely be getting his jersey. Same with Dawkins.

MOtorboat
04-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Manning doesn't feel like a Bronco yet to me. I've disliked him for so long cuz he always killed us, it's gonna take him winning lots of games FOR us before I can see him in a different light.
Hopefully that happens.

I'm relieved that you made it through the post without crying about Tebow.

Cheers.

DisturbedShifty
04-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Maybe I missed it skimming through the responses. But is that a Nike jersey in the original post? Or a custom Reebok jersey? I am on my phone so I can see it properly.

MasterShake
04-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Maybe I missed it skimming through the responses. But is that a Nike jersey in the original post? Or a custom Reebok jersey? I am on my phone so I can see it properly.

Its one of those Reebok Korean Jerseys that you can buy real cheap, not a Nike one. I can't imagine we will see the cheap Nike jerseys for at least a few more months after they release the official ones.

pipes
04-09-2012, 12:09 PM

Hmm...You must've purchased 4 or 5 Moreno jerseys thru the past couple of years then

weazel
04-09-2012, 01:03 PM
where are people getting these jerseys now? the places I used to go to that I knew sold decent looking jerseys are now shut down.
Maybe we should have a thread where people can report any good sites that they know of and maybe put pictures and reviews up.

BroncoJoe
04-09-2012, 01:40 PM
B.f.d.

MasterShake
04-09-2012, 02:18 PM
where are people getting these jerseys now? the places I used to go to that I knew sold decent looking jerseys are now shut down.
Maybe we should have a thread where people can report any good sites that they know of and maybe put pictures and reviews up.

Just google Cheap NFL Jersey and tons of sites pop up. I'm still a little wary of them myself just for credit card and id theft purposes. Ebay might be a more secure way to go.

Dapper Dan
04-09-2012, 03:13 PM
B.f.d.

May your corn flakes and rice crispies always go soggy before you eat them.

Dapper Dan
04-09-2012, 03:15 PM

I always use eBay, but they're by far not the lowest price. I think eBay tries to shut those guys down though. The listing disappeared right after I paid for it. It was a little suspicious but I still had the tracking number and still got it pretty quick.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-09-2012, 07:49 PM
www.borntradejersey.com

best jerseys I've seen. Ordered over 30 of em and have had zero errors.

I raffle em for fundraisers at work.

BroncoWave
04-09-2012, 07:57 PM
www.borntradejersey.com

Their Manning jersey is really bad. The font on his name is nothing close to the actual Broncos font.

getlynched47
04-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Why people buy jerseys of non-retired players, I'll never understand.

I've got a 47 jersey with my last name on it. Much better than being one of those people who just wasted $50+ on a Tim Tebow jersey, recently.

Dapper Dan
04-09-2012, 09:32 PM

I've got a 47 jersey with my last name on it. Much better than being one of those people who just wasted $50+ on a Tim Tebow jersey, recently.

I never bought a Tebow jersey. What taught me a lesson, even moreso than my Cutler jersey, was my Reds gear. Two Adam Dunn jerseys, Sean Casey jersey, Griffey shirt, Austin Kearns shirt, and almost bought a Ryan Freel jersey before they traded him. Now I won't buy jerseys of current players in any sport, unless it's Peyton ******* Manning, of course.

BroncoWave
04-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Also, since I'm deciding not to drop money on a Manning jersey yet, I made a makeshift one out of an old Marshall jersey. What do you guys think?

http://i.imgur.com/yHVEM.jpg

BroncoWave
04-09-2012, 10:53 PM

Because Peyton Manning will always be a hall of famer who played for the Broncos. That's a pretty safe jersey to buy.

ShaneFalco
04-09-2012, 11:18 PM
ima get a manning jersey but instead of manning for the name ima put "Gatorade" instead.
uWv8FnUb7Qg

"The Orange flavor, i love it"

weazel
04-10-2012, 01:33 PM
www.borntradejersey.com

I have to say that those are not very good at all.
The Broncos one uses a generic Arial font for the names
The Blue Jays ones are mis-shapen and the fonts are wrong
The Blackhawks ones, the logo is half the size it should be.
I never looked at anymore of them after that

NightTerror218
04-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Just because we are talking Bronco gear. Should I put my bronco license plate on front or back of my truck. Its on the back at the moment and you can only read the Denver across the top and not the broncos at the bottom and I have a bronco stick in the back window......thoughts? concerns? ideas?

Thanks

Dapper Dan
04-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Just because we are talking Bronco gear. Should I put my bronco license plate on front or back of my truck. Its on the back at the moment and you can only read the Denver across the top and not the broncos at the bottom and I have a bronco stick in the back window......thoughts? concerns? ideas?

Thanks

I have my Broncos plate in the front and a sticker on the front window. Then I have one sticker on the back.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-10-2012, 06:26 PM
I have to say that those are not very good at all.
The Broncos one uses a generic Arial font for the names
The Blue Jays ones are mis-shapen and the fonts are wrong
The Blackhawks ones, the logo is half the size it should be.
I never looked at anymore of them after that

I agree, now that I've see it, that the white Manning one is terrible. The font on the orange one is not how they would send it. likely a rush job to get it on their site. All other bronco jerseys have the right font. Shoulda waited to copy the Nike ones. That said, I have loved every one I've ever gotten from there. Steelers, Penguins, winter classic, retro, pirates, penn state, tennessee, denver, leafs, etc. ALL have been perfect.

NightTerror218
04-10-2012, 06:27 PM
I have my Broncos plate in the front and a sticker on the front window. Then I have one sticker on the back.

My sticker is a little big for the front window.....but I will move my license plate to the front to see what it looks like....damn bumper blocking the works.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Their Manning jersey is really bad. The font on his name is nothing close to the actual Broncos font.

I don't believe that the font on that jersey was actually sewn on yet. I think they added the font to the image of the jersey. All others look correct if ya check the bronco jerseys. As previously posted...likely just trying to get a pic on the site ASAP after the signing.

I had a buddy who actually sold em to make money from that site. He'd take bulk orders and charge everyone half the shipping fee for his troubles. They get a discount and no hassle and he makes a few extra bucks. I've seen dolphins, chiefs, lions, ravens, reds, indians, etc and all have been great w/ no complaints.

Dapper Dan
04-10-2012, 08:23 PM
My sticker is a little big for the front window....

I immediately thought about Talladega Nights when he has that big sponsor decal on his windshield.

MOtorboat
04-10-2012, 09:41 PM
I immediately thought about Talladega Nights when he has that big sponsor decal on his windshield.

It comes at you like a spider monkey!

Dapper Dan
04-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Found this photo on Reddit. I think they said they were a Dick's Sporting Goods employee.

It looks to be a Dumervile Replica Jersey by Nike.

weazel
04-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Found this photo on Reddit. I think they said they were a Dick's Sporting Goods employee.

It looks to be a Dumervile Replica Jersey by Nike.

what photo dbf?

BroncoWave
04-23-2012, 01:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RPakc.jpg

topscribe
04-23-2012, 01:53 PM

Wish you would have just sent me $100. You'd never miss that jersey . . .

weazel
04-23-2012, 05:48 PM
I just cant see spending $100 on a jersey with iron-on numbers...

Simple Jaded
04-23-2012, 08:49 PM
I just cant see spending $100 on a jersey with iron-on numbers...

I think sewn on jerseys are $299. I'm happy that Manning is a Bronco but not that happy.......

moning
04-24-2012, 08:17 AM
I've not yet received my Peyton manning. but it's on the way here . that's encouraging since i've seen there before labled 999 dollars . it screw me up . that's ridiculous . and several days ago the price is down to the usually price . 28 dollars each . i placed my order and Thank goodness. way here . i cant wait any more

http://www.weiketrade.com/Product/Pro5913.Html

moning
04-24-2012, 08:18 AM
mine is on the way here . that's encouraging .i cant wait any more . weiketrade.com/Product/Pro5913.Html

topscribe
04-24-2012, 10:50 AM
I think sewn on jerseys are $299. I'm happy that Manning is a Bronco but not that happy.......
I have three jerseys. Two (Rich Jackson, Orton) were bought for me, and I got a Plummer jersey on sale for $10 after he left.

I wear them all . . . but not at the same time . . . :D

Dapper Dan
04-24-2012, 07:52 PM
I tried uploading it through the BF app and apparently did it wrong. Thanks for uploading it. It's the same pic.

$100 for what? Mine was $60 for the Manning one.

topscribe
04-24-2012, 09:51 PM
I tried uploading it through the BF app and apparently did it wrong. Thanks for uploading it. It's the same pic.

$100 for what? Mine was $60 for the Manning one.
$40 for the tip . . . :D

moning
04-26-2012, 08:41 AM

haha how generous

ShaneFalco
04-26-2012, 10:52 AM
ima be sticking with my adidas Von Miller jersey :) I dislike Nike. mainly because of china, but the iron on, just looks cheap...

Dapper Dan
04-26-2012, 04:43 PM
ima be sticking with my adidas Von Miller jersey :) I dislike Nike. mainly because of china, but the iron on, just looks cheap...

College jersey?

ShaneFalco
04-26-2012, 05:34 PM
erm not adidas, reebok. From last cpl years

MOtorboat
04-26-2012, 05:35 PM
erm not adidas, reebok. From last cpl years

Addidas actually owns Reebok, so you were close...

Ravage!!!
04-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Addidas actually owns Reebok, so you were close...

and Addidas uses child labor in korea

MOtorboat
04-26-2012, 05:39 PM
and Addidas uses child labor in korea

And Nike uses child labor in the Phillipines...

Ravage!!!
04-26-2012, 05:40 PM
And Nike uses child labor in the Phillipines...

O.. thought it was china

MOtorboat
04-26-2012, 05:41 PM
O.. thought it was china

Did they move? At one point I think it was the Phillipines.

I wonder how Tebow feels about that...

Ravage!!!
04-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Did they move? At one point I think it was the Phillipines.

I wonder how Tebow feels about that...

He spends the offseason with the children, and helps them sew. So you ask yourself, WWTD?

ShaneFalco
04-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Nike is china, but i did not know adidas used that labor in korea.... South Korea? i assume?

Dapper Dan
04-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Well I'm pissed. Asia has so many jobs available that the children can work.

Lancane
04-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Well I'm pissed. Asia has so many jobs available that the children can work.

I say we tax them all about 70% for being American based and having jobs outside the U.S., and atop that for distributing products created outside the U.S. in the U.S., and if they use Child Labor to create the products then restrict them from allowing them to sell beyond a set limit in the country. Let's see how long all that bull**** will last.

ShaneFalco
04-26-2012, 06:49 PM
I say we tax them all about 70% for being American based and having jobs outside the U.S., and atop that for distributing products created outside the U.S. in the U.S., and if they use Child Labor to create the products then restrict them from allowing them to sell beyond a set limit in the country. Let's see how long all that bull**** will last.

well America has the highest corporate tax rate in the world. And thats the reason they are overseas. If we made taxes harder on companies so that it would be cheaper to have them in America. It could work. But that requires ppl in washington to actually do something besides take away privacy. Americans are still # 1 consumers in world. Still have the power to do it.

Lancane
04-26-2012, 07:02 PM
well America has the highest corporate tax rate in the world. And thats the reason they are overseas. If we made taxes harder on companies so that it would be cheaper to have them in America. It could work. But that requires ppl in washington to actually do something besides take away privacy. Americans are still # 1 consumers in world. Still have the power to do it.

Sort of my point LC, comes a time that politicians need to pull their heads out of their ***es and see the big picture - not Conservative or Liberal agendas but goals based on what is best for this country outside their screwed political parties.

moning
07-10-2012, 07:11 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/2yowkxw.jpg

i bought a manning as well . how much is yours ? and by the way . it's authentic one ? cause i got an "authentic" one from http://www.weiketrade.hk .

moning
07-11-2012, 08:07 AM

generous guy

SmilinAssasSin27
07-26-2012, 07:19 PM
http://www.nknfl.com/nike-nfl-jersey-denver-broncos-18-manning-orange-jersey-p-17784.html
what do we think of these?

SmilinAssasSin27
07-26-2012, 07:26 PM
http://www.wholesalenikenfljerseys.com/cheap-peyton-manning-jerseyelite-nike-stitched-denver-broncos-18-team-color-jersey-p-1533.html

This may be the best that I've come across since borntrade was shut down

and they seem to have every name on the roster

moning
11-15-2012, 09:21 AM
http://www.nknfl.com/nike-nfl-jersey-denver-broncos-18-manning-orange-jersey-p-17784.html
what do we think of these?

the pics seems awesome .you ordered from there ?

SR
11-15-2012, 09:33 AM
My brother in law bought me a white Peyton one from www.cheapnikenfljerseyschina.com and it's pretty nice. The material on the shoulders and on the patches where the numbers are stitched on is slightly different feeling than my orange one from S. Korea, but it looks the shit. It's very nice.

Dapper Dan
11-15-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm never wearing a Manning jersey to another game. I got tired of people asking me if I was a Broncos fan before Peyton.