PDA

View Full Version : Broncos 2009 NFL Draft Coverage

Denver Native (Carol)
04-24-2009, 07:03 PM
EMAIL JUST RECEIVED FROM BC:

The 2009 NFL Draft begins at 2 p.m. MDT Saturday, and DenverBroncos.com has all the coverage you need to stay up-do-date with the Broncos' draft weekend.

Starting about an hour before the draft begins, we’ll begin a live blog that will run all the way through the end of the first round. There you can discuss any big moves or surprises in the early goings of the draft, as well as comment on the Broncos’ first round selections — Nos. 12 and 18.

In addition, Broncos TV will have exclusive footage of the Broncos' "War Room" at Dove Valley as Head Coach Josh McDaniels, General Manager Brian Xanders and the rest of the front office prepare to make the team's first two selections.

We will also post video and information on all 10 of the team’s draft picks from both days to go along with quotes from McDaniels and the draftees.

There will be daily wrap-ups on Saturday and Sunday, as well.

On Sunday, for rounds 3-7, we will begin a blog in the morning that will be updated when the Broncos make their selections. In addition, the team’s two first-round selections are scheduled to arrive at Dove Valley Sunday, so we will have video of their introductory press conference.

For the Broncos 2009 Draft page, click here. (which is)

http://web1.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=2482

LRtagger
04-24-2009, 07:39 PM
damn that sounds sweet...i need to move my PC downstairs so i can watch in HD and watch this feed too :lol:

underrated29
04-24-2009, 07:48 PM
are we going to be using the chat room here?

Denver Native (Carol)
04-25-2009, 10:23 AM
Bump for those who missed this yesterday

DenBronx
04-25-2009, 10:44 AM
mayock and co. slamming broncos for trading away cutler right now. especially since he had 3 years left on his contract.

Requiem / The Dagda
04-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks Carol. If they have video in the war room, maybe we'll see the draft board.