PDA

View Full Version : Leaked 2012 Schedule?

Canmore
04-06-2012, 02:27 AM
Don't know how credible http://eaglesstats2012.blogspot.com/ is but here is the leaked schedule.

Week 1 Sunday 9/9/2012 Texans @ Broncos NBC 8:20 PM

Week 2 Thursday 9/13/2012 Broncos @ Chargers NFLN 8:20 PM

Week 3 Sunday 9/23/2012 Steelers @ Broncos CBS 4:15 PM

Week 4 Sunday 9/30/2012 Buccaneers @ Broncos FOX 4:05 PM

Week 5 Sunday 10/7/2012 Browns @ Broncos CBS 4:15 PM

Week 6 Sunday 10/14/2012 Broncos @ Chiefs CBS 4:15 PM

Week 7 Sunday 10/21/2012 Raiders @ Broncos CBS 4:15 PM

Week 8 BYE

Week 9 Sunday 11/4/2012 Broncos @ Panthers CBS 4:15 PM

Week 10 Sunday 11/11/2012 Broncos @ Bengals CBS 1:00 PM

Week 11 Sunday 11/18/2012 Chiefs @ Broncos CBS 4:15 PM

Week 12 Sunday 11/25/2012 Broncos @ Ravens NBC 8:20 PM

Week 13 Sunday 12/2/2012 Broncos @ Patriots CBS 4:15 PM

Week 14 Sunday 12/9/2012 Saints @ Broncos FOX 4:05 PM

Week 15 Sunday 12/16/2012 Broncos @ Falcons CBS 4:15 PM

Week 16 Monday 12/24/2012 Broncos @ Raiders ESPN 8:00 PM

Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Chargers @ Broncos CBS 4:15 PM

The entire NFL schedule at

http://eaglesstats2012.blogspot.com/2012/04/full-nfl-2012-regular-season-schedule.html?m=1

Andrew Mason
04-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Fake.

The schedule gives CBS the doubleheader and 4:15 p.m. games every Sunday -- including Week 1, when CBS traditionally does not broadcast late-afternoon games because of its coverage of the U.S. Open tennis men's final. It also has the Chiefs playing home games at the same time as the Royals across the Truman Sports Complex parking lot; the only time they can play on the same day is when one is in the early afternoon and the other is at night, because the shared parking facilities cannot handle both crowds at once. The schedule also has two instances of teams traveling cross-country for Thursday night games, when the plan was to eliminate these short-week trips. There are numerous other imbalances the league tries to avoid, such as the Giants playing four of their first five games at home. Also, in Week 3, the 49ers and Raiders are scheduled to play at the same time on the same network, which is not allowed to ensure both are on-air in the Bay Area market.

Nice try by whoever did this, but it doesn't pass the smell test.

Canmore
04-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Fake.

The schedule gives CBS the doubleheader and 4:15 p.m. games every Sunday -- including Week 1, when CBS traditionally does not broadcast late-afternoon games because of its coverage of the U.S. Open tennis men's final. It also has the Chiefs playing home games at the same time as the Royals across the Truman Sports Complex parking lot; the only time they can play on the same day is when one is in the early afternoon and the other is at night, because the shared parking facilities cannot handle both crowds at once. The schedule also has two instances of teams traveling cross-country for Thursday night games, when the plan was to eliminate these short-week trips. There are numerous other imbalances the league tries to avoid, such as the Giants playing four of their first five games at home. Also, in Week 3, the 49ers and Raiders are scheduled to play at the same time on the same network, which is not allowed to ensure both are on-air in the Bay Area market.

We also are playing four of our first five at home and the Patriots game has been rumored to be a night game. I don't think it is real either but there's not that much to talk about right now and someone went to a lot of work. Those things stood out to me.

spikerman
04-06-2012, 06:24 AM
I wish they'd hurry up with it. My son is a Buccaneers fan (I know, I failed somewhere) and he's going to come from Hawaii to go to the game with me. The problem is that he has to project his military leave.

SOCALORADO.
04-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Lord i pray Mason is right cause thats one biotch of a schedule right there.
I dont care how many home games you get right away!

skins_fan82
04-06-2012, 08:24 AM
it's been confirmed, fake.

Slick
04-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Andrew Mason in the house.

Tned
04-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Fake.

Investigative reporter, @MaxDenver, sorting truth from fiction.

Thanks for the break down. Must admit, even though I knew the official schedule isn't due out until later in the month, I found myself running down this one to figure out which games I could meke it to Denver for. I better go cancel those flight reservations.

SR
04-06-2012, 09:30 AM
I wish they'd hurry up with it. My son is a Buccaneers fan (I know, I failed somewhere) and he's going to come from Hawaii to go to the game with me. The problem is that he has to project his military leave.

If he is projecting his leave in excess of four months out, he'll most likely get it no problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

camdisco24
04-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Even some of the times are off. Why would we start a game at 4:15 @ Carolina?

I'm excited to find out the real schedule! Hoping to make it out the the Carolina game.

Magnificent Seven
04-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Week 2 Thursday 9/13/2012 Broncos @ Chargers NFLN 8:20 PM

Definitely fake. NFLN won't start until late November.

FanInAZ
04-06-2012, 02:10 PM

The NFL does a great job of piecemealing out info about its upcoming seasons in order to stay in the sports headlines 12 months per year. The schedule was made out a long time ago and is sitting in a safe somewhere until the post draft buzz dies down. Just as soon as people stop talking about the new draft prospect/NFL in general, they release the schedule to get back to the top of the sports cast. This usually happens between late May to early June.

If you want the schedule to come out any soon, then convince everyone to stop talking about the draft. Let me know how that works out for you :D

Canmore
04-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Definitely fake. NFLN won't start until late November.

This year Thursday night football starts week two. There will be a full season worth of games.

Canmore
04-06-2012, 02:26 PM
The NFL does a great job of piecemealing out info about its upcoming seasons in order to stay in the sports headlines 12 months per year. The schedule was made out a long time ago and is sitting in a safe somewhere until the post draft buzz dies down. Just as soon as people stop talking about the new draft prospect/NFL in general, they release the schedule to get back to the top of the sports cast. This usually happens between late May to early June.

If you want the schedule to come out any soon, then convince everyone to stop talking about the draft. Let me know how that works out for you :D

The schedule is released the week before the draft. I've seen April 24th as the date and also April 19th.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Posted by Mike Florio on April 6, 2012, 1:38 PM EDT

Many of you have submitted via email over the past day or so various links to a supposedly leaked 2012 regular-season schedule.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello says it’s “bogus.”

Though the league necessarily can’t keep a lid on information that goes out to the 32 teams, the league office guards zealously the regular-season schedule. Since the teams don’t get it, the teams can’t leak it.

The regular-season schedule will be released before the draft. There’s rarely much advance notice before the thing comes out.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/06/league-says-leaked-regular-season-schedule-is-bogus/

spikerman
04-06-2012, 05:32 PM
If he is projecting his leave in excess of four months out, he'll most likely get it no problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, I would think so too, but his supervisor is telling him not to wait too long because it goes fast.

Magnificent Seven
04-06-2012, 07:26 PM
This year Thursday night football starts week two. There will be a full season worth of games.

For real? Where is the link? Therefore, I can read. Thanks

Canmore
04-06-2012, 07:33 PM

Looked it up. Thursday night games week 2 through 15.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/03/nfl-network-plans-13-thursday-night-games-in-2012/

Magnificent Seven
04-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Looked it up. Thursday night games week 2 through 15.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/03/nfl-network-plans-13-thursday-night-games-in-2012/

Thanks.

Tned
04-06-2012, 08:44 PM

Yea, they were opening it up to the highest bidder last year, to air the extra 7 or 8 Thursday night games in 2012. In the end, I don't know if they went with NFLN or did sell it to another network.

Magnificent Seven
04-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Yea, they were opening it up to the highest bidder last year, to air the extra 7 or 8 Thursday night games in 2012. In the end, I don't know if they went with NFLN or did sell it to another network.

Interesting. Thanks

sneakers
04-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Nerds.

Joel
04-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Honestly, I can't understand why anyone would take the time to fake a schedule for one team, let alone all of them. We've known who plays who since January; all that remains to determine is when and where, so the only thing publishing bogus schedules can do is screw over people like spikerman forced to make plans now. Not that I expect much better from Eagles fans. ;)