PDA

View Full Version : Uniform unveilings this morning

MOtorboat
04-03-2012, 10:11 AM
@UniWatch seems to be the best thing to follow.

He's already said he got a glimpse of Seattle's and it's ugly.

MileHighCrew
04-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Seattle has an ugly design already. They need to start over with it totally. New name, design everything.

MileHighCrew
04-03-2012, 10:47 AM
1340 Here is Seattle. It is different for sure.
FYI this is a photo from uni-watch they have the guy tweeting form the launch. As Mo said this is the best place to see them I have found too https://twitter.com/#!/uniwatch

Tned
04-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Interesting. I was told by someone that should be a VERY reliable source that the new Broncos jersey would essentially be the old alternate orange (worn last year) with a newer, high-tech material.

Tned
04-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Hard to tell from this, but looks similar, but maybe tighter.

http://twitter.com/#!/UniWatch/status/187205967241420800/photo/1

MileHighCrew
04-03-2012, 10:56 AM
1341 1342
here they are

underrated29
04-03-2012, 10:56 AM
it has shoulder stripes. The pant belt area looks a bit different too

Tned
04-03-2012, 11:01 AM
http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153655

No significant change, as expected.

Con_Valian
04-03-2012, 11:07 AM
My mom always thought the orange made the team look like clowns, but this is one of those areas where I cannot agree with her one bit. I am SO happy that the orange jerseys are back!

I don't think that the Seahawks' uniforms are too bad, but I'm glad they didn't change up the Broncos' too much.

GEM
04-03-2012, 11:12 AM
The new gloves are pretty cool:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/nflgloves.jpg

GEM
04-03-2012, 11:13 AM
I guess I am in the minority, I like the Seahawks neon green. :shrugs: Though I hate them AFCW rejects. :laugh:

jhildebrand
04-03-2012, 11:20 AM
I don't like the blue added to the collar. :noidea:

GEM
04-03-2012, 11:28 AM
I was hoping the old D was coming back! :lol: I've wished that since they brought in the new horse. :(

CoachChaz
04-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't like the blue added to the collar. :noidea:

The blue has always been on the collar of the orange jerseys

HORSEPOWER 56
04-03-2012, 11:37 AM

Yep. Actually they took some of the blue out of the collar. The whole collar used to be blue, now just the sides are...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=denver+broncos+jersey&qpvt=denver+broncos+jersey&FORM=Z7FD1&adlt=strict#x0y0

DisturbedShifty
04-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Biggest change I see here is the collar. There is a blue design that comes to a point and almost meets up with the point coming up from the arm pits. Other than that, I like the fact that Denver is going back to the Orange jersey. I almost, again almost, wish Miami would do that.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-03-2012, 11:40 AM
I was hoping the old D was coming back! :lol: I've wished that since they brought in the new horse. :(

I must disagree, the D always looked really low-budget, IMO. Of all our uniforms, the sherbet orange jerseys and powder-blue helmets with the "D" and the horse looking like it was firing off a snot rocket were my least favorite. They looked like something from a kindergarten drawing contest...

Thnikkaman
04-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Just so people can avoid clicking a bunch

https://p.twimg.com/ApkbQktCAAA4cjd.jpg

OrangeHoof
04-03-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm glad to see the orange back. It makes them much easier to locate during snow games.

DenBronx
04-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I like the changes and I think Nike did a good job. They couldnt go hog wild their first year. I think they will experiment with the Seahawks 1st and see how everyone responds. The only significant changes were the collars.

DenBronx
04-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Just so people can avoid clicking a bunch

It looks like the orange was flattened a bit and not so shiney. It looks like a softer jersey as well.

jhildebrand
04-03-2012, 11:48 AM

I don't like the way it was altered to a point to meet the point at the shoulders/armpit.

DenBronx
04-03-2012, 11:48 AM
THE NIKE ELITE 51 – A COMPLETELY INTEGRATED SYSTEM OF DRESS
Key features include:

LIGHTER –The Nike jersey and pant, wet or dry are lighter than previous versions
FLYWIRE TECHNOLOGY- Eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit
ZONED MESH VENTILATION – Provides cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation
ZONED STRENGTH - High tenacity, stretch material, for light weight lockdown strength.
CUT FOR MOBILITY – Four-way stretch, hydrophobic materials enable range of motion wet or dry.
STRETCH TWILL NUMBERS – Four-way stretch even on numbering system
CUSTOMIZABLE BASELAYER PADDING – Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong baselayer with integrated lightweight, Deflex padding offering customizable flexible protection.
DEFLEX PADDING - Lightweight, flexible impact protection integrated into top “hit zone” areas
ALUMINUM D-RING BELT - Aircraft-grade aluminum D-ring belt reduces weight.

MOtorboat
04-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Nike changed the waistline for every team.

I saw someone tweet that the helmet stripe was different, but I don't see it. Being as Denver was Nike's first attempt at new-age jerseys in the 90s, I didnt expect them to change anything.

DenBronx
04-03-2012, 12:09 PM

DenBronx
04-03-2012, 12:11 PM

Slick
04-03-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm glad we got a picture of the bottom of their socks.

Seriously though, back to Orange as the standard jerseys. Love it.

GEM
04-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Biggest change I see here is the collar. There is a blue design that comes to a point and almost meets up with the point coming up from the arm pits. Other than that, I like the fact that Denver is going back to the Orange jersey. I almost, again almost, wish Miami would do that.

That whole phenom of going back to Orange started right here. :D We had a nice petition that gained local coverage here in Denver. It ballooned and the front office listened. Effing aye!! :D

GEM
04-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I must disagree, the D always looked really low-budget, IMO. Of all our uniforms, the sherbet orange jerseys and powder-blue helmets with the "D" and the horse looking like it was firing off a snot rocket were my least favorite. They looked like something from a kindergarten drawing contest...

Agree to disagree. I didn't care about clean, crisp and all that....I grew up with it and I was sad when it went away.

DenBronx
04-03-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm glad we got a picture of the bottom of their socks.

Seriously though, back to Orange as the standard jerseys. Love it.

I would buy those socks. They look sick!

GEM
04-03-2012, 12:27 PM
THE NIKE ELITE 51 – A COMPLETELY INTEGRATED SYSTEM OF DRESS
Key features include:

LIGHTER –The Nike jersey and pant, wet or dry are lighter than previous versions
FLYWIRE TECHNOLOGY- Eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit
ZONED MESH VENTILATION – Provides cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation
ZONED STRENGTH - High tenacity, stretch material, for light weight lockdown strength.
CUT FOR MOBILITY – Four-way stretch, hydrophobic materials enable range of motion wet or dry.
STRETCH TWILL NUMBERS – Four-way stretch even on numbering system
CUSTOMIZABLE BASELAYER PADDING – Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong baselayer with integrated lightweight, Deflex padding offering customizable flexible protection.
DEFLEX PADDING - Lightweight, flexible impact protection integrated into top “hit zone” areas
ALUMINUM D-RING BELT - Aircraft-grade aluminum D-ring belt reduces weight.

I was just thinking the new material probably has some ideas built into it to help lower the risk of dehydration, lighter with some air holes to help out in that area.

GEM
04-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Nike changed the waistline for every team.

I saw someone tweet that the helmet stripe was different, but I don't see it. Being as Denver was Nike's first attempt at new-age jerseys in the 90s, I didnt expect them to change anything.

The only helmet I have seen with a noticeable stripe is the Seahawks. Theirs is pretty drastic, just like the rest of the uniform.

MOtorboat
04-03-2012, 12:32 PM
An interesting note: the player that represented Carolina at the unveiling was Johnathan Stewart.

Just found that to be slightly noteworthy...

BroncoNut
04-03-2012, 12:32 PM
The only helmet I have seen with a noticeable stripe is the Seahawks.

OMG. what a complete crock of shit GEM

GEM
04-03-2012, 12:34 PM
OMG. what a complete crock of shit GEM

Nut, so help me....quit trolling me, pain in the ass. :laugh:

MOtorboat
04-03-2012, 12:41 PM
The only helmet I have seen with a noticeable stripe is the Seahawks. Theirs is pretty drastic, just like the rest of the uniform.

I think the Browns might have a thicker stripe.

Rumors of the Bills and Jaguars making drastic changes are obviously not true...

Tned
04-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I think this is a pretty good price hike over the Reebok, but maybe I'm remembering wrong:

RT @darrenrovell Nike jersey prices: $100 for gameday jersey, $135 for limited jersey (hybrid between game & elite), Elite 51 jersey ($250).

BroncoNut
04-03-2012, 01:18 PM
at first I thought this thread was entitled UniCorn unveilings. my gosh what a difference a letter can make.

FanInAZ
04-03-2012, 01:24 PM

It looks like the orange was flattened a bit and not so shiney. It looks like a softer jersey as well.[/QUOTE]

:confused: I didn't know Drew Brees was African American :confused:

Chef Zambini
04-03-2012, 01:27 PM
is the swoosh gone from the pants?
surprizing! it looks just like the NIKE logo when the linemen are in their stance!
I also hoped for a prodominantly orange helmet for advanced visibility.
Regardless, the unis will look fabulous as long as they win in them !

BroncoNut
04-03-2012, 01:46 PM
I think the Browns might have a thicker stripe.

maybe

Ravage!!!
04-03-2012, 02:01 PM
is the swoosh gone from the pants?
surprizing! it looks just like the NIKE logo when the linemen are in their stance!
I also hoped for a prodominantly orange helmet for advanced visibility.
Regardless, the unis will look fabulous as long as they win in them !

Ewwww... orange helmet??? Next you'll be asking for orange pants

slim
04-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Ewwww... orange helmet??? Next you'll be asking for orange pants

The all orange unis would kick ass.

BroncoNut
04-03-2012, 02:07 PM
The all orange unis would kick ass.

you are kidding. I like the orange jeerseys on BDB. It makes him look like a gigantic Orange

Chef Zambini
04-03-2012, 02:15 PM
http://jonmackin.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/new-nfl-nike-uniforms-with-pictures-off-all-teams/

SORRY, THIS WAS A HOAX THAT BURNED ME! a late april fools joke i guess.
these are NOT the real uniform changes !

found this web site, the new helmet is a return to the sanorting horse surrounded by the bronco D !
very retro !
shown as white helmet with ornge and blue logo! the swoosh on the side of the pants is gone! white pants with chastity belt color to match the jersey collar.
the color looks more tangerine than traditional bronco orange
manning should feel right at home in tennessee orange.

slim
04-03-2012, 02:16 PM
you are kidding. I like the orange jeerseys on BDB. It makes him look like a gigantic Orange

I would have guessed pumpkin, but I see your point.

And no, I am not joking.

MOtorboat
04-03-2012, 03:20 PM
http://jonmackin.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/new-nfl-nike-uniforms-with-pictures-off-all-teams/

SORRY, THIS WAS A HOAX THAT BURNED ME! a late april fools joke i guess.
these are NOT the real uniform changes !

found this web site, the new helmet is a return to the sanorting horse surrounded by the bronco D !
very retro !
shown as white helmet with ornge and blue logo! the swoosh on the side of the pants is gone! white pants with chastity belt color to match the jersey collar.
the color looks more tangerine than traditional bronco orange
manning should feel right at home in tennessee orange.

Those came out like two years ago.

They are fake...

dogfish
04-03-2012, 03:24 PM
The all orange unis would kick ass if we were Syracuse University.

agreed. . .

UnderArmour
04-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Any word on what our motto is on the inside of the collar is? I've seen the Panthers just not ours.

dogfish
04-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Any word on what our motto is on the inside of the collar is? I've seen the Panthers just not ours.

did any other teams even get those? i was under the impression that was unique to carolina. . .

UnderArmour
04-03-2012, 03:44 PM
did any other teams even get those? i was under the impression that was unique to carolina. . .

All teams are supposed to have one IIRC.

Simple Jaded
04-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Orange is tolerable as an alternate jersey, but it's just another part of the 70's that history should have forgotten. Like green carpet and yellow refridgerators.......

Ravage!!!
04-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Orange is tolerable as an alternate jersey, but it's just another part of the 70's that history should have forgotten. Like green carpet and yellow refridgerators.......

Totally disagree

GEM
04-03-2012, 04:38 PM

Forget your ancestors....they just aren't that important. Forget your history...it has no say in who you are today.

Mind numbing.

Orange and blue. ORANGE.

Should they Blue and white?

Simple Jaded
04-03-2012, 04:38 PM
It's only slightly better than TB's old cream-sickle jerseys. Changing the shade of the orange would go a long way.......

GEM
04-03-2012, 04:39 PM

Your avatar looks like some sissy ass soccer team emblem. :laugh:

Simple Jaded
04-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Forget your ancestors....they just aren't that important. Forget your history...it has no say in who you are today.

Mind numbing.

Orange and blue. ORANGE.

Should they Blue and white?Absolutely.......

dogfish
04-03-2012, 04:43 PM
john elway wore orange. . . real ****ing men wear orange!!

:defense: :defense:

GEM
04-03-2012, 04:46 PM
It's only slightly better than TB's old cream-sickle jerseys. Changing the shade of the orange would go a long way.......

So happy you won't have the chance to change the color. Orange is the Denver freaking Broncos. :tsk:

Magnificent Seven
04-03-2012, 04:50 PM
I was wondering if Broncos are going to wear all white uniforms for away games?

HORSEPOWER 56
04-03-2012, 04:58 PM

And lost wearing it... He didn't win until we changed the unis into something that doesn't look like it was designed by gay preschoolers and French interior decorators. New unis = 2 Championships.

Simple Jaded
04-03-2012, 05:00 PM
So happy you won't have the chance to change the color. Orange is the Denver freaking Broncos. :tsk:
Believe me, if l had the chance to change anything I wouldn't waste my time on jersey color.......

SmilinAssasSin27
04-03-2012, 05:08 PM
It looks like the orange was flattened a bit and not so shiney. It looks like a softer jersey as well.

:confused: I didn't know Drew Brees was African American :confused:[/QUOTE]

He's not. He's black.

dogfish
04-03-2012, 05:23 PM
And lost wearing it... He didn't win until we changed the unis into something that doesn't look like it was designed by gay preschoolers and French interior decorators. New unis = 2 Championships.

*scoffs*

okay, quick trick question for ya. . . what color jersey was steve atwater wearing when he laid the biggest hit in franchise history and ruined christian okoye's life?

:welcome:

i'll pay ya fifty bucks to tell the smilin' assassin to his face that he looked like an interior decorator. . .

Cugel
04-03-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm in the minority. I like the blue uniforms. The minute Denver got them they won the SB!
I always thought they were never going to win with the old orange unis. The blue ones just looked faster and meaner. I've always associated that change with the change in attitude that led them to 2 championships.

These ones aren't too bad. The old orange unis were too baggy but these ones aren't.

Buff
04-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Wish we would have changed up the white pants.

I actually liked our blue jerseys/blue pants combo. So do we not have an alternate jersey anymore?

Medford Bronco
04-03-2012, 07:42 PM

The uniforms have nothing to do with Denver winning in 97-98. If they keep their old school unis they still win Championships.

Also what is wrong with having the old school, mixed in with the new Broncos? The Blue can be alternate?

SD has their 1960s throwbacks, why cant we have our Orange Crush throwbacks with the D helmet? They are the best uniform we have had in our history IMHO and I am sure that others might think that as well?

Medford Bronco
04-03-2012, 07:45 PM

The Blue on Blue are like puke to me. Agree to disagree I guess.

I hate all one color, execept for white.

it is like we are the Clemsen Tigers or some college team. I hate the Seahawks and Saints all one color.

Medford Bronco
04-03-2012, 07:48 PM

This is the uniform that should be our alternate at least. The D rocks.

Medford Bronco
04-03-2012, 07:50 PM
I was wondering if Broncos are going to wear all white uniforms for away games?

I was hoping for colored pants at least. Or orange stripe down the side, not blue to change it up.

Medford Bronco
04-03-2012, 07:51 PM
*scoffs*

okay, quick trick question for ya. . . what color jersey was steve atwater wearing when he laid the biggest hit in franchise history and ruined christian okoye's life?

:welcome:

i'll pay ya fifty bucks to tell the smilin' assassin to his face that he looked like an interior decorator. . .

It certainely was not the blue on blue puke. It is the best uni in our history. The orange with the real logo of the D.

Simple Jaded
04-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Wish we would have changed up the white pants.

I actually liked our blue jerseys/blue pants combo. So do we not have an alternate jersey anymore?
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19031069

Apparently the Blues will now be the alternates, not sure if it'll be Blue on Blue.......

Simple Jaded
04-03-2012, 07:58 PM
The Blue on Blue are like puke to me. Agree to disagree I guess.

I hate all one color, execept for white.

it is like we are the Clemsen Tigers or some college team. I hate the Seahawks and Saints all one color.

I don't like the Blue on Blue either. I like CU's Black on Black.......

Denver Native (Carol)
04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
@VicLombardi @thegarymiller new bronco unis are cool, but wish the helmets looked like this... http://pic.twitter.com/nZoelvd4

I agree

Medford Bronco
04-03-2012, 09:41 PM
@VicLombardi @thegarymiller new bronco unis are cool, but wish the helmets looked like this... http://pic.twitter.com/nZoelvd4

I agree

I agree, bring back the old Logo.

MOtorboat
04-03-2012, 09:51 PM
I thought I saw Andrew Mason confirm all blue was going to be alternate, but I was wrong, just him speculating, as well:

RT @MaxBroncos RT @Gaddy47: Will we ever wear the navy tops and navy pants? >> Navy jersey will be alternate, so navy pants might stay.

dogfish
04-03-2012, 10:32 PM

I agree

thank god they don't! that junk is flat-out turrible. . . a white helmet? garbage. . .

orange jerseys with the current helmet will look slick as hell, can't wait to rock it-- i just hope the jersey color isn't too orange sherbet when we actually see them on the field under natural light. . . the brighter the orange the better, IMO. . .

edit: for clarification, i'm not calling the old logo junk by any means-- that's purely a reference to the white helmet, and what looks like an overly-stylized facemask. . . and really, just that entire gawd-awful abortion of a uniform in general. . . i love the old logo for nostalgia's sake, but i'd rather rock it on gear like t-shirts, hats and hoodies than go back to having it on the uniform. . . i'd like to see them break those out once a year as a throwback, use the existing blue as an alternate, and maybe bust out the brown and white with the striped socks once every few years. . . otherwise, i like the current helmet just fine with the new orange jerseys-- i think it's gonna look mighty damn fine, honestly. . .

anybody else think it's REALLY ****in' cool that we just happen to be bringing back orange jerseys the same year that we get peyton freakin' manning?

yea, that's a good omen. . .

:defense:

tomjonesrocks
04-03-2012, 11:12 PM

I didn't think there was anything gay about those jerseys...and liked the wide name kerning in those days, i.e. A T W A T E R ...

Tned
04-03-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm in the minority. I like the blue uniforms. The minute Denver got them they won the SB!
I always thought they were never going to win with the old orange unis. The blue ones just looked faster and meaner. I've always associated that change with the change in attitude that led them to 2 championships.

These ones aren't too bad. The old orange unis were too baggy but these ones aren't.

I liked the old, 80's orange jerseys much better than these neon orange unis. However, I was in favor of the change, not so much because I like them, but I want to see a sea of orange in the stands, rather than a sea of blue.

BroncoJoe
04-03-2012, 11:23 PM
The slide show at denverbroncos.com is cool - the shoes are sweet! I want a pair.

Medford Bronco
04-04-2012, 07:28 AM

I think its funny for the person who like the blue unis so much to have an avatar with dumervil wearing orange :lol:

It doom a gay preschooler or french interiorer decorater?

MOtorboat
04-04-2012, 09:06 AM
http://http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82813812/article/release-of-alternate-uniforms-up-to-discretion-of-teams

Here you go uniform nerds, here's what you've been waiting for/dreading.

Fullback32
04-04-2012, 09:39 AM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19031069

Apparently the Blues will now be the alternates, not sure if it'll be Blue on Blue.......

I guess we'll have to wait. A report on NFL.com said that alternates haven't come out yet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82813812/article/release-of-alternate-uniforms-up-to-discretion-of-teams?module=HP11_headline_stack

You'd think they'd just use the navies, but who knows. I personally hope they use the Orange Crush throwbacks. I hope it isn't blue on blue. All one color makes teams look like they are wearing pajamas, especially the Saints.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-04-2012, 10:07 AM
For those disappointed that the new Nike uniforms weren't radical enough -- with the exception of the Seattle Seahawks, of course -- have no fear. Alternate uniforms for the other 31 NFL teams could eventually be on the horizon.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told ProFootballTalk.com on Wednesday that there's "no timetable" for when alternate uniforms will be announced, and when and how the announcement is up to the discretion of the individual teams.

rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82813812/article/release-of-alternate-uniforms-up-to-discretion-of-teams?module=HP11_headline_stack

Ravage!!!
04-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I would like to see a mixture between the old and the new. I'm a HUGE fan of the new logo, but do NOT like the strange looking stripes the point at the front of our shoulder pads. I think they look like suspenders. LOVE the orange, but am looking forward to the day that we get rid of the pointy stripes that come with the new-unis.

But, I too am looking forward to the stadium being filled with orange again, instead of the navy.

GEM
04-04-2012, 01:51 PM
This is the uniform that should be our alternate at least. The D rocks.

Yep. The Sparklers Powder Blue throwbacks are pretty effing badass. I think if we brought back the old school a time or 2 through the season would be hella effing cool!! :D

GEM
04-04-2012, 01:52 PM

I agree

That is what I was wishing too!!!

Thnikkaman
04-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Believe me, if l had the chance to change anything I wouldn't waste my time on jersey color.......

So why are you wasting your time here complaining about it?

CoachChaz
04-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Who ******* cares

Ravage!!!
04-05-2012, 10:14 AM
I th ink that white helmet would look cool for the ONE GAME alternate. The White looks cool with the old logo, but wouldn't want it full time.

GEM
04-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Who ******* cares

It's the offseason and fans need something Broncos to talk about. And it has nothing to do with Tebow, EFX or anything else so even better.

DenBronx
04-05-2012, 12:14 PM
White helmets for alternate home jerseys would look sick. With the old logo though.

Anyone have a photo of our alternate jerseys????

Tned
04-05-2012, 12:20 PM
White helmets for alternate home jerseys would look sick. With the old logo though.

Anyone have a photo of our alternate jerseys????

Don't think it's been released yet, but my understanding is that it will essentially be last year's blue jersey. I'm sure it will have some of the changes on the neck shoulder that the new orange one has, but will mostly look like last years main jersey.

Thnikkaman
04-05-2012, 01:14 PM
It's the offseason and fans need something Broncos to talk about. And it has nothing to do with Tebow, EFX or anything else so even better.

Um, the Masters and its MLB Opening Day.

MOtorboat
04-05-2012, 01:46 PM

One of, if not the best, weekend of the year. Better than the Super Bowl, which these days unless your team is in it, its just kind of a circus.

:woot:

Thnikkaman
04-05-2012, 01:50 PM
I am having such a hard time getting anything done right now.

slim
04-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Golf sucks.

MOtorboat
04-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Golf sucks.

You suck.

dogfish
04-05-2012, 04:08 PM

exactly! ain't shit else worth talking about right now besides the new unis. . .

Medford Bronco
04-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Who ******* cares

I would rather talk about this than Tebow healing Sean Dawkins neck or some other crap.

The uniform is part of why some as small kids became a fan in 1982?;) and were won over in 1983 by Elways rocket arm vs the browns when they won I think 27-0 in Mile High.

Simple Jaded
04-05-2012, 05:11 PM
So why are you wasting your time here complaining about it?

Maybe to give you a reason to bitch.......

Medford Bronco
04-05-2012, 06:40 PM
exactly! ain't shit else worth talking about right now besides the new unis. . .

Lol i love the masters. But as years go on i am less and less interested in baseball. Bunch of wussies play and cry abt that sport and make the most money

Interesting fact last year jon bleeping lackey had a higher salary than tom brady. Tell me what isvwrong eith that
Picture lol.

Fullback32
04-06-2012, 09:07 AM

Especially as it has nothing to do with "he who shall not be named."

Thnikkaman
04-06-2012, 09:38 AM

Beer is.

CoachChaz
04-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Lol i love the masters. But as years go on i am less and less interested in baseball. Bunch of wussies play and cry abt that sport and make the most money

Interesting fact last year jon bleeping lackey had a higher salary than tom brady. Tell me what isvwrong eith that
Picture lol.

81 home games in a 50,000 capacity stadium versus 8 home games. Baseball generates more revenue and salaries can afford to be more inflated.

There are also more players on an NFL roster and a salary cap in the NFL. It's apples and oranges

Medford Bronco
04-06-2012, 10:38 AM
81 home games in a 50,000 capacity stadium versus 8 home games. Baseball generates more revenue and salaries can afford to be more inflated.

There are also more players on an NFL roster and a salary cap in the NFL. It's apples and oranges

I know why it does not mean i agree with it

Thnikkaman
04-06-2012, 11:17 AM
I know why it does not mean i agree with it

Your opinion is invalid because you ended your opinion with "lol"

shank
04-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Your opinion is invalid because you ended your opinion with "lol"

neither is yours cause so did you

Thnikkaman
04-10-2012, 03:37 PM
neither is yours cause so did you

English? Do you type it?

GEM
04-10-2012, 03:40 PM

Broncos.....not golf and not baseball.

Of which golf is now more exciting than baseball. I listened to the Masters on Sunday and was mildly entertained. Baseball puts my happy ass to sleep.

Thnikkaman
04-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Broncos.....not golf and not baseball.

Of which golf is now more exciting than baseball. I listened to the Masters on Sunday and was mildly entertained. Baseball puts my happy ass to sleep.

Coincidentally, I named my member baseball. ;)