PDA

View Full Version : Tackles, defensive:please, pretty please, pretty pretty please

horsepig
03-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Ty Warren and Thomas? Puulllease. This team need big piggy ******s in the middle of the DL! EFX got the signal caller they wanted, now build up this defense. A badass Mike would be like manna from heaven (is that from the department of redundency department?).

I can only hope EFX has some DTs in mind. They do seem to be trying to build a winner NOW. They are able to surprise us on occassion. We've got some secondary help, please lets address Mike and DT.

SR
03-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm glad you started this thread. It's a serious issue that I haven't seen brought up on this message board yet.

Dapper Dan
03-31-2012, 12:54 AM
I just bought the newest NFL Magazine. They analyzed each team. They show each teams top targets. Of those top targets they have a DT, another DT, and then a DT. So let's hope they're right. If not, it seems as if the FO are the only one's who think we're good at DT. I don't think there are any DTs on the FA or trading block that we could get to keep us from drafting a DT.

broncobryce
03-31-2012, 12:56 AM
I think Vickerson will be a good player in this system, but I agree, we need a couple more DT's

pipes
03-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Ty Warren and Thomas? Puulllease. This team need big piggy ******s in the middle of the DL! EFX got the signal caller they wanted, now build up this defense. A badass Mike would be like manna from heaven (is that from the department of redundency department?).

I can only hope EFX has some DTs in mind. They do seem to be trying to build a winner NOW. They are able to surprise us on occassion. We've got some secondary help, please lets address Mike and DT.

Thomas is a free agent. Last I knew Denver attempted to sign him but they can't seem to agree so far.