PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions

OB
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Dont have to take them though

The first is that the images are not posting in my threads but I have my image code on (at least thats what it says)

Second, I think we need slightly bigger avatars :first: cause you cant read whats my funny bunny is saying :)

Although so far im loving the site - its like being home again (although I havent read the rules :lol: )

Tned
08-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Dont have to take them though

The first is that the images are not posting in my threads but I have my image code on (at least thats what it says)

Second, I think we need slightly bigger avatars :first: cause you cant read whats my funny bunny is saying :)

Although so far im loving the site - its like being home again (although I havent read the rules :lol: )

I'm looking into the avatars. As to the image, I responded in that thread and explained why it didn't work. Images are turned on and working, it was a problem with your link.

LOL, we haven't publised any rules yet. Still working on those :D

OB
08-31-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm looking into the avatars. As to the image, I responded in that thread and explained why it didn't work. Images are turned on and working, it was a problem with your link.

Im ok with the no rules :mod:

Tned
08-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Im ok with the no rules :mod:

LOL, that's because as your sig says, you are torn between being a good girl and a bad girl!

OB
08-31-2007, 02:14 PM
And its an awful way to live- :lol:

Tned
08-31-2007, 02:17 PM
And its an awful way to live- :lol:

LOL, I bet. Speaking of being a bad girl, that sig might be crossing the line of our rules once we have rules. Not sure how people feel about the b word when there might be children present. Being a non-parent myself, I am not the best judge.

OB
08-31-2007, 02:33 PM
LOL, that's because as your sig says, you are torn between being a good girl and a bad girl!

IMO - if they can say it on prime time (non-cable tv) and the radio - it should be allowed here -

They say bytch all the time on Will n Grace and Meredith Brooks wrote my Theme Song "Im a Bytch"

Just my two cents again :whoknows:

Tned
08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
IMO - if they can say it on prime time (non-cable tv) and the radio - it should be allowed here -

They say bytch all the time on Will n Grace and Meredith Brooks wrote my Theme Song "Im a Bytch"

Just my two cents again :whoknows:

Well, me I am like a drunken sailor (except for the part about not knowing how to sail :wink:), so a lot worse than that tends to come out of my mouth. :rofl:

omac
09-01-2007, 10:35 PM

Groovy, that means there's no swear filter .....

Eric Dickerson
Steve Atwater
**** Vermeil

muwahahahaha :evilvillainlaughing:

(edit) oops, guess there was a swear filter :oops:

Tned
09-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Groovy, that means there's no swear filter .....

Eric Dickerson
Steve Atwater
**** Vermeil

muwahahahaha :evilvillainlaughing:

(edit) oops, guess there was a swear filter :oops:

There is a swear filter in place, but with limited words at the moment (I need to address that).