PDA

View Full Version : ESPN'S Todd McShay Says 'he was told' Broncos wont trade up for QB Sanchez

DenBronx
04-21-2009, 06:48 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

ESPN's Todd McShay says "he's told" that the Broncos will not package their two first-round picks in a move up to draft Mark Sanchez.

The Broncos seem committed to Kyle Orton and have a defense to rebuild. They could easily use both of their first-rounders on the other side of the ball. It would likely take a shocking fall to No. 12 for Sanchez to land in Denver.

frauschieze
04-21-2009, 06:49 PM
If Sanchez drops to 12, we're trading for Peppers. :drinking:

Timmy!
04-21-2009, 06:50 PM
If Sanchez drops to 12, we're trading for Peppers. :drinking:

I'll be pissed if we take Sanchez, even at 12. If he's there at 12, I'm sure somebody will offer something nice to move and up and take him. :beer:

frauschieze
04-21-2009, 06:52 PM
I'll be pissed if we take Sanchez, even at 12. If he's there at 12, I'm sure somebody will offer something nice to move and up and take him. :beer:

Yeah........Carolina's gonna offer Peppers. And I'm gonna keep drinking hooch, hoping it happens. 'specially since Peppers hasn't signed his franchise tag. :tsk:

topscribe
04-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Good. And I hope Sanchez does not fall to #12. :coffee:

-----

MOtorboat
04-21-2009, 06:54 PM
I hope he's right. But, I also hope Sanchez is gone before 12, because that increases the possibility of us having a shot at Raji, or taking Tyson Jackson...of course, if the Chiefs really want to pay Jackson Top 3 money, they can have him.

Drill-N-Fill
04-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Good. And I hope Sanchez does not fall to #12. :coffee:

-----

Thats right. Thats one more team that doesn't take Raji. :cool:

Timmy!
04-21-2009, 06:56 PM
My dream 1st 3 picks:

Jackson
Moreno
Brace

VERY unlikely, but I'd do backflips.

MOtorboat
04-21-2009, 06:58 PM
My dream 1st 3 picks:

Jackson
Moreno
Brace

I don't think physics allows this to be possible.

Timmy!
04-21-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't think physics allows this to be possible.

:D

If it happens, I'll do a backflip, and I'll have somebody take a picture just to prove it. :elefant:

DenBronx
04-21-2009, 07:01 PM
My dream 1st 3 picks:

Jackson
Moreno
Brace

id like that!

SmilinAssasSin27
04-21-2009, 07:03 PM
I'd be cool trading out of 12 if he did drop. Only problem is, the guy I want likely won't be there at 17 (Jets) or later (Bucs).

SmilinAssasSin27
04-21-2009, 07:04 PM
My wet dream is Raji, TJax and McCoy w/ our first 3.

slim
04-21-2009, 07:04 PM
This was already a given. Nothing to see here.

hotcarl
04-21-2009, 07:07 PM
i told him that

frauschieze
04-21-2009, 07:09 PM
i told him that

Thanks for clearing this up. :salute:

shank
04-21-2009, 07:12 PM
i will have an extremely hard time supporting a move like that. i really hope it isn't even a possibility.

honz
04-21-2009, 07:14 PM
How can people be so against taking a QB at 12 because our defense needs fixed, but then want us to take Moreno at 18? I realize that we probably won't be able to get Jackson at 18, but there will still be quality defensive players left at 18 and we just signed a slew of RB's that can definitely give us quality play this year. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

hotcarl
04-21-2009, 07:17 PM
How can people be so against taking a QB at 12 because our defense needs fixed, but then want us to take Moreno at 18? I realize that we probably won't be able to get Jackson at 18, but there will still be quality defensive players left at 18 and we just signed a slew of RB's that can definitely give us quality play this year. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

no one who is a bronco fan wants that fyi

honz
04-21-2009, 07:31 PM
They don't want Moreno or they don't want Sanchez? There are quite a few fans that really want us to take Moreno at #18.

Scarface
04-21-2009, 07:38 PM
That's awesome that McShay has those kind of connections. Good for him....good for him.

shank
04-21-2009, 07:48 PM

trading up for sanchez would be like telling the league how bad we ****** up with the cutler thing. i think most people know, but it would be McD's scarlett letter.

also, it would be using extra picks to go 3 years into the past. a RB like moreno will contribute now and in the future.

i am too indecisive this year to say that i want moreno, but i wouldn't be upset about it. i'd rather have moreno than rey... and if sanchez is there at 12 i wouldn't be happy if we took him, but it makes sense... but if we trade up for sanchez, it's a bad move, just like it would be to trade up for moreno.

if you're going to trade up for anyone, it better be someone at a position of NEED. otherwise, just stick to value.

dogfish
04-21-2009, 07:57 PM
i could almost learn to like mcshay if he's right on this. . . .

well, okay, maybe that's an exaggeration-- but nonetheless this report makes me happy. . .

My dream 1st 3 picks:

Jackson
Moreno
Brace

i'd at least attempt a cartwheel. . . . :elefant:

although, i'd rather have connor barwin or clint sintim at #18 in that scenario. . . i really like knowshon a lot, and i'd be plenty happy to see him in denver, but we need pass rush BADLY-- this is as deep and diverse a group of top pass rusher prospects as you're going to find, we need to take advantage of it. . . . there are good RBs every year, and we could get a perfectly serviceable one in the 3rd. . . .

if we're talking dream scenarios, give me raji at #12, everette brown at #18, and donald brown at #48. . . .

:cool:

i've felt all along that brown would be a top ten lock, but the more ratings, projections and mocks i read, the more i'm seeing that that isn't a consensus opinion. . . some people still have him going that high, but others have him falling back a bit, and i've seen multiple mocks that still have him on the board at 18. . . i still don't think it's going to happen (IMO, he's the top DE/OLB in the class), but we shall see. . .

Nomad
04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
If Sanchez falls past #8, look for the Redskins to find a way and trade up for him and a longer shot would be the Jets. Sanchez won't make it to #12.

T.K.O.
04-21-2009, 08:09 PM
....well it says denver would not package its 2 1sts , it doesnt say they wouldnt trade uop to get him.
mcd cant package 2 1sts for a qb,that would be admitting trading cutler was a mistake
and if we've learned anything from this its mcd doesnt like to fess up to mistakes !

roomemp
04-21-2009, 08:22 PM

That is just a dumb statement......Sorry

honz
04-21-2009, 08:32 PM
trading up for sanchez would be like telling the league how bad we ****** up with the cutler thing. i think most people know, but it would be McD's scarlett letter.

also, it would be using extra picks to go 3 years into the past. a RB like moreno will contribute now and in the future.

i am too indecisive this year to say that i want moreno, but i wouldn't be upset about it. i'd rather have moreno than rey... and if sanchez is there at 12 i wouldn't be happy if we took him, but it makes sense... but if we trade up for sanchez, it's a bad move, just like it would be to trade up for moreno.

if you're going to trade up for anyone, it better be someone at a position of NEED. otherwise, just stick to value.

I agree about not trading up, but RB is no more of a need than QB is. We just signed a bunch of backs and still have Hillis and Selvin to throw in the mix. We don't have a true proven workhorse at that position, but we are solid...just like at QB.

I just find it strange that some of the same people that absolutely don't want Sanchez want us to go RB in the first round when their reasoning for not taking Sanchez is because we have too many needs on defense.

I wouldn't really be that opposed to taking either at 12 or 18 if they can be studs for us, but people's reasoning just doesn't make sense.

dogfish
04-21-2009, 08:42 PM
I just find it strange that some of the same people that absolutely don't want Sanchez want us to go RB in the first round when their reasoning for not taking Sanchez is because we have too many needs on defense.

i can't speak for anyone else, but i'm betting that some other people probably share my opinion on this. . . i'd be happy with moreno and unhappy with sanchez because i think knowshon is about as close to bust-proof as anyone in this draft, while i think sanchez is a major risk. . . RB is also the easiest plug-and-play position-- knowshon would walk in here, win the starting job in the first week of camp, and give us a kick ass one-two punch with hillis starting the first time he takes the field. . . sanchez could easily take two-three years before he can play at a higher level than kyle orton. . .

besides, i think a lot of people are saying "okay, doogie's supposed to be the QB whisperer, he got what he wanted by replacing our budding star with a system guy-- now he needs to prove it was the right move". . . if he goes out and spends a top pick for a QB, he looks kinda ridiculous because he traded a proven commodity for a complete unknown. . .

MOtorboat
04-21-2009, 08:43 PM
i can't speak for anyone else, but i'm betting that some other people probably share my opinion on this. . . i'd be happy with moreno and unhappy with sanchez because i think knowshon is about as close to bust-proof as anyone in this draft, while i think sanchez is a major risk. . . RB is also the easiest plug-and-play position-- knowshon would walk in here, win the starting job in the first week of camp, and give us a kick ass one-two punch with hillis starting the first time he takes the field. . . sanchez could easily take two-three years before he can play at a higher level than kyle orton. . .

besides, i think a lot of people are saying "okay, doogie's supposed to be the QB whisperer, he got what he wanted by replacing our budding star with a system guy-- now he needs to prove it was the right move". . . if he goes out and spends a top pick for a QB, he looks kinda ridiculous because he traded a proven commodity for a complete unknown. . .

:raiseshand:

Not sold on Moreno. Really.

Requiem / The Dagda
04-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Well, Todd and I are pretty tight.

dogfish
04-21-2009, 09:04 PM
:raiseshand:

Not sold on Moreno. Really.

that's fine. . .

D1g1tal j1m
04-21-2009, 09:05 PM
I wouldn't trade up for either QB. Sit tight and get the best defensive players available.

omac
04-21-2009, 09:15 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

ESPN's Todd McShay says "he's told" that the Broncos will not package their two first-round picks in a move up to draft Mark Sanchez.

The Broncos seem committed to Kyle Orton and have a defense to rebuild. They could easily use both of their first-rounders on the other side of the ball. It would likely take a shocking fall to No. 12 for Sanchez to land in Denver.

LOL, so we won't package both our 1st round picks for Sanchez, but it sure doesn't mean we won't try to get him. :D

I doubt McDaniels gets him even if he falls to 12, but if he does, what the heck, just enjoy the ride. :cheers:

omac
04-21-2009, 09:28 PM

If Knowshon is as good as we think he is, that will take a lot of pressure off of Orton, the way Forte's presence in Chicago did. He'd be a solid, consistent weapon to have while the players adjust to a brand new offense. Plus, a good, slow-moving, time-consuming rushing offense keeps the defense off the field. Though I'd rather we get 2 defense guys with those picks, a top RB would do fine. :cheers:

TXBRONC
04-21-2009, 10:04 PM

If it came down to choosing between Moreno and Sanchez, I agree Moreno can start right away. Like you said if we drafted Sanchez we're easily looking at two to three years before he might be able to make an impact.

rcsodak
04-21-2009, 10:09 PM
My dream 1st 3 picks:

Jackson
Moreno
Brace

Moreno plays defense too?:eek:

:coffee:

shank
04-21-2009, 10:10 PM
If Knowshon is as good as we think he is, that will take a lot of pressure off of Orton, the way Forte's presence in Chicago did. He'd be a solid, consistent weapon to have while the players adjust to a brand new offense. Plus, a good, slow-moving, time-consuming rushing offense keeps the defense off the field. Though I'd rather we get 2 defense guys with those picks, a top RB would do fine. :cheers:

that pretty well sums up my thoughts as well. :salute:

rcsodak
04-21-2009, 10:13 PM
They don't want Moreno or they don't want Sanchez? There are quite a few fans that really want us to take Moreno at #18.

WHO? Name 'em?

McD will screw the pooch if he doesn't go D on day 1, ENTIRELY!

Offensive players can be found on day 2. RB's are a dime-a-dozen this year.

TXBRONC
04-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Denver not trading up really isn't a big surprise is it?

rcsodak
04-21-2009, 10:18 PM

That's what they said about Ki-Jana Carter

TXBRONC
04-21-2009, 10:19 PM

I don't remember hearing that about Carter. What I remember is that there was concern about his durability.

rcsodak
04-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Well, Todd and I are pretty tight.

You're the 'star in his eye'.

:lol:

deacon
04-21-2009, 10:25 PM
My dream 1st 3 picks:

Jackson
Moreno
Brace

I don't get it. We're gonna be upset if Denver takes a franchise QB because we need D help but taking a RB is ok. Doesn't make sense to me.

MOtorboat
04-21-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't get it. We're gonna be upset if Denver takes a franchise QB because we need D help but taking a RB is ok. Doesn't make sense to me.

Positions of need:
DL (2 players)
RB (1 player)

Quarterback, whether the people who swing from Cutler's nuts like it or not, is not a need right now.

TXBRONC
04-21-2009, 10:27 PM

Bust factor aside, Sanchez more than likely wouldn't ready to play for a couple of years. A running back on the other hand you can make an immediate impact.

deacon
04-21-2009, 10:29 PM
....well it says denver would not package its 2 1sts , it doesnt say they wouldnt trade uop to get him.
mcd cant package 2 1sts for a qb,that would be admitting trading cutler was a mistake
and if we've learned anything from this its mcd doesnt like to fess up to mistakes !

How was it a mistake to trade a disgruntled QB who wouldn't even return the owners phonecalls? They had no choice. Say what you will about McD (I might even agree with most of it) but Cutler forced this and there was nothing McD or Mr. B could do about it.

deacon
04-21-2009, 10:31 PM

Yep and, as a RB, knowshown could blow out a knee too. NO RB's in the first round!!

rcsodak
04-21-2009, 10:34 PM
If it came down to choosing between Moreno and Sanchez, I agree Moreno can start right away. Like you said if drafted Sanchez we are easily looking at two to three years before he might be able to make an impact.

"impact"? What kind of impact?

Most if not all 'analysts' suggest Sanchez is the most ready qb in the draft.

broncfn90
04-21-2009, 10:38 PM
we need defense :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: we need defense :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: we need defense :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: we need defense :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: we need defense :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

rcsodak
04-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Positions of need:
DL (2 players)
RB (1 player)

Quarterback, whether the people who swing from Cutler's nuts like it or not, is not a need right now.

You forgot:

CB (1-2)
S (1)
ILB (1-2)
OLB(1-2)

nevcraw
04-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Positions of need:
DL (2 players)
RB (1 player)

Um ok..
Firstly - the the thread is about Sanchez.. and to say is Qb is not need because they signed 2 Back up's is laughable at best.. but to say there is need for running back after they signed (or wasted) three in FA is hillarious..
Especially since MCD runs a RBC more than anyone..

dogfish
04-21-2009, 11:04 PM

no one's injury-proof. . . .

Yep and, as a RB, knowshown could blow out a knee too. NO RB's in the first round!!

and defensive players can't blow out their knees?

:confused:

don't get me wrong. . . . i want defense as much as anyone. . . my preference would be to get either raji or tyson jackson at 12 and an edge rusher like barwin or sintim at 18. . . but that doesn't mean that those are the only guys that can help improve the team-- some people around here have gotten tunnel vision on the issue. . . moreno is a very good prospect, he could be a big asset to a team that hasn't had an impact player at the position since we traded portis. . . is he my first choice? no, but if he's clearly the best player on the board when we pick then i'd sure as hell rather have a back that can potentially give us 1,600-1,700 total yards per year than take the next jarvis moss just because he plays defense. . .

people get a little too focused on the 1st round, IMO. . . it's not like those are the only guys that can turn into good players. . . we have eight picks outside of the 1st round, i think it's silly the way some people act as though it's written on a stone tablet somewhere that our draft will be a failure if we don't spend every pick on defense. . . while i absolutely think the majority of picks should go to that side of the ball (NO ONE has been any louder with the cries of "fix the defense" over the past few years than i have), i also think some folks are going to be disappointed on draft day when we do take some offensive players. . .

if we spend three of our top five picks on that side of the ball i'll be as pissed as anybody, but we really could use a QUALITY RB to pair with hillis. . . a stud RB is the best friend of a mediocre QB and weak defense. . .

MOtorboat
04-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Um ok..
Firstly - the the thread is about Sanchez.. and to say is Qb is not need because they signed 2 Back up's is laughable at best.. but to say there is need for running back after they signed (or wasted) three in FA is hillarious..
Especially since MCD runs a RBC more than anyone..

Orton isn't a backup. They don't see him as a backup, otherwise they would have asked for another draft pick, at least, in the trade.

I'm sorry you can't see the need for RB...

I don't agree with it, but it exists.

nevcraw
04-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Orton isn't a backup. They don't see him as a backup, otherwise they would have asked for another draft pick, at least, in the trade.

I'm sorry you can't see the need for RB...

I don't agree with it, but it exists.

They Got Orton to fill in.. They needed a veteran with some expererience reguardless of what QB they were to draft. Save for a miracle matty Ice situation.. Might as well go get his guy now because if he doesn't and Orton or Simms do not win McDaniels wont get too many years to get one..

They recieved 2 1st's and 3rd - as if the Broncos could have gotten another pick.
Why would they waste 3 roster spots and good money in FA if they could not turn this group into a quality RBC with Hillis Torain and Young. RB is clearly not a need and wasting a top 18 pick with so many pressing needs including QB would make zero sense.. Maybe that's why it's probable..

topscribe
04-22-2009, 12:37 AM
Why all this preconception about Orton? Why are there people who think they
know about a player before that player even has a chance to prove himself?
Time and time again, I have pointed out that Orton has only two (2) years on
the field. Two years!

How can his numbers during his rookie and essentially sophomore seasons be
so conclusive in judging what kind of quarterback he is? People were doing the
same thing with Cutler during his first two years: interceptions and mistakes in
judgment. They expect a young player such as that to perform like a 10-year
vet.

Those who have said the Broncos have gotten a backup in Orton have lost
their credibility with that statement. How the hell do they know? Once again,
the guy has two years on the field. He has faced and overcome a lot of
obstacles for someone with no more experience than that. Give the guy a
chance, for pity's sake . . .

-----

Shazam!
04-22-2009, 01:21 AM
the field. Two years!

same thing with Cutler during his first two years: interceptions and mistakes in
vet.

-----

Great post.

I will just crap myself if they don't draft D with their 1sts. I'll feel even worse if they trade up for Sanchez. They can draft late round QBs and RBs. You can take the most mediocre RBs (and QBs) and they will shine behind a good OLine.

This front 7 is abysmal and in desperate need of talent.

Dirk
04-22-2009, 05:55 AM
I am in agreement that we give Orton the shot this year without passing judgement first.

I am also in agreement that we do not need Sanchez at either 12 or by trading up to get him.

I have been saying that Detroit will nab Sanchez...and I still think that may happen. Although I heard Curry on Sirius NFL saying that he may be picked by Detroit.

Either way, I think that Sanchez will be gone well before the 12th pick and it will all be moot.

Nomad
04-22-2009, 07:47 AM
I am in agreement that we give Orton the shot this year without passing judgement first.

I am also in agreement that we do not need Sanchez at either 12 or by trading up to get him.

I have been saying that Detroit will nab Sanchez...and I still think that may happen. Although I heard Curry on Sirius NFL saying that he may be picked by Detroit.
Either way, I think that Sanchez will be gone well before the 12th pick and it will all be moot.

The Detroit fans want Curry (at least the ones at the logo presser) and were booing the idea of Stafford.

Many analysts seems strong on their opinion that if Sanchez goes past #8 then the Redskins will move up. I'll be really disappointed in McDaniels and Xanders if they draft Sanchez and like the panel on NFL Live said, "He's already dealt a risky hand with Cutler (I know the kid left on his own) and biggest need for Denver is the DL to pressure the QB and help with stopping the run". If those two things aren't fixed, I don't care if Cutler was still under center, Denver would still be in the same situation.

But you have to prepare yourself for the "WTH" picks in the 1st day!

broncofaninfla
04-22-2009, 08:43 AM
I'll chalk this up as a misinformation campaign by the Broncos in the hopes of trading back and getting more picks.

Dirk
04-22-2009, 08:45 AM
The Detroit fans want Curry (at least the ones at the logo presser) and were booing the idea of Stafford.

Many analysts seems strong on their opinion that if Sanchez goes past #8 then the Redskins will move up. I'll be really disappointed in McDaniels and Xanders if they draft Sanchez and like the panel on NFL Live said, "He's already dealt a risky hand with Cutler (I know the kid left on his own) and biggest need for Denver is the DL to pressure the QB and help with stopping the run". If those two things aren't fixed, I don't care if Cutler was still under center, Denver would still be in the same situation.

But you have to prepare yourself for the "WTH" picks in the 1st day!

True...but hopefully we will all be giving the "WTG" for the 1st day picks! :D

honz
04-22-2009, 12:38 PM
the field. Two years!

vet.

-----

And remember that Orton was a 4th round pick and was not ready to start right away his rookie season. He was forced into that position and got the Bears to the playoffs. Yeah, they had a great defense back then, but he still got the job done.

T.K.O.
04-22-2009, 01:29 PM
How was it a mistake to trade a disgruntled QB who wouldn't even return the owners phonecalls? They had no choice. Say what you will about McD (I might even agree with most of it) but Cutler forced this and there was nothing McD or Mr. B could do about it.

actually cutler admitted that he never thought it would get this far,and he had shipped his car back to denver and said he planned on attending mini-camp so it wasnt impossible for mcd to fix,however i do believe there would have been continued problems with their relationship.
i also think mcd wanted a different style qb,which is what started the whole thing so he got what he wanted.and did it without looking like the bad guy.
time will tell if it was truly a mistake or not,but at first glance not doing whatever it takes to retain a 25 year old probowl qb is an unpresidented move
i actually think the team might be better off (for some weird reason)because i really never saw the FIRE in jay that i think all good teams need in their qb to rally around.

BroncoBJ
04-22-2009, 01:47 PM
I say we should go Sanchez at 12 and Moreno at 18.
That will solve all our problems and Broncos Country will be doing great. :elefant:

turftoad
04-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I say we should go Sanchez at 12 and Moreno at 18.
That will solve all our problems and Broncos Country will be doing great. :elefant:

:tsk:

Then Moreno can play NT and Sanchez can play MLB or DE.

LRtagger
04-22-2009, 01:55 PM
How could you be so heartless, turf?

BroncoBJ
04-22-2009, 02:00 PM
How could you be so heartless, turf?

:lol: :mad:

But of course I was joking about having those 2 as our 1st picks. HOwever... What if thats who McDaniels and company draft? The forums would be going nuts. :lol:

underrated29
04-22-2009, 02:04 PM
I would love Moreno and go to jail for hate crimes against Sanchez. Not because he is a dirty sanchez either. because he has no business being a denver bronco.

EMB6903
04-22-2009, 02:43 PM

But of course I was joking about having those 2 as our 1st picks. HOwever... What if thats who McDaniels and company draft? The forums would be going nuts. :lol:

I wouldnt panic at all, thats not the route I would like to go with the way the defense is right now but if that were the case than I would know that Mcdaniels is drafting talent over needs... which is smart.

and I realize the draft doesnt end in 32 picks... there will still be great football players that fall out of the first round and even the first day.

people act like if we dont draft 2 defensive studs in the 1st round we are ****** for the next decade... which isnt the case

honz
04-22-2009, 02:49 PM

I think it would almost be worth it just to see the reactions of everyone on here. I would definitely get my popcorn ready.

BroncoBJ
04-22-2009, 03:00 PM
I think it would almost be worth it just to see the reactions of everyone on here. I would definitely get my popcorn ready.

:lol: True. I'd love to hear the names people called McDaniels then.

And Same EMB. Thats not who I want to draft at all. I think thier both pretty good football players but I want to fill our needs. But like you said. We have 10 picks and at least 1 pick in each round. There will be talent galore all throughout the draft. We have around 20 plus picks these next 2 years in the draft. We will get our fair share of Defensive players. Thats why you gotta look at the big picture. Not just the 1st 2 picks. HOwever with that said. I hope our 1st 2 picks are defense. :elefant:

LRtagger
04-22-2009, 03:03 PM
MVP, are you going to upload a post-draft video?

BroncoBJ
04-22-2009, 03:07 PM
MVP, are you going to upload a post-draft video?

:lol: ... I'm probably gonna have a mock draft video up later today or tommorow.

And I'm sure I'll have a post draft video...
Why?