PDA

View Full Version : CASTING CALL: Looking for the Ultimate NFL Fan

soo
03-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Looking for the Ultimate NFL Fan

New York-based production company is searching for the most dedicated, passionate NFL fans in the country for an upcoming feature-length documentary. Are you (or someone you love) the biggest football fan you know? Are Sunday afternoons the most important event on your calendar? When asked to describe yourself, is being a Broncos fan among the first things you'd say? If this sounds like you, let us know! Email us a brief description of who you are, what team you love, and why you're the biggest fan in the world. Links to photos/videos welcome, but not required. We can't wait to hear from you.

Thank you!

PS - I posted this notice here with TNed's permission. Go Broncos!

dogfish
03-30-2012, 02:10 PM
i hear topscribe helped name the broncos. . .

Ravage!!!
03-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Gee, NY is casting a call for the most passionate "NFL" fan just after signing Tebow. What do we really think this is going to turn into? Anyone see jags-bitch for a while?

GEM
03-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Just to let everyone know, the poster got permission from Tned to post this. No worries on spam, it was pre-approved.

Northman
03-30-2012, 02:24 PM
I waiting for Gem's casting call. Im going to audition her properly.

topscribe
03-30-2012, 02:36 PM
i hear topscribe helped name the broncos. . .
Nope. I offered "Diamondbacks" in the contest to name the team. The winner was a teen-aged girl, believe it or not.

Nonetheless, I would not be a good candidate for the ultimate NFL fan. I'm a Broncos fan. I haven't very often been able to sit through a complete game between two other teams. I had an uncle who could probably have competed for that, but he's long since gone to that Great Locker Room in the Sky . . .

slim
03-30-2012, 02:37 PM
I waiting for Gem's casting call. Im going to audition her properly.

My casting couch is much more comfortable :cool:

Ravage!!!
03-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Nope. I offered the "Diamonbacks" in the contest to name the team. The winner was a teen-aged girl, believe it or not.

Maybe she won the contest because she spelled "Diamondbacks" correctly?? :whoknows: :)

topscribe
03-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Maybe she won the contest because she spelled "Diamondbacks" correctly?? :whoknows: :)
Oops. :D

Well, she apparently spelled "Broncos" correctly . . .

DenBronx
03-30-2012, 05:26 PM
I got a casting call at my house for hot blonde and brunette women going on this weekend. Hot tub included.

MOtorboat
03-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Prediction: This will end well.

sneakers
04-01-2012, 12:33 AM
LOL Remember last time someone made a post like this, Beef turned the whole thing homoerotic in under 5 posts.