PDA

View Full Version : Favorite current Bronco

Superchop 7
04-19-2009, 12:33 PM
OK, your going to buy a jersey.

Who's would you buy ?

I planned on Alridge.....but thats not gonna happen....so I'm thinking Hillis.

And ewe ?

Northman
04-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Dawkins

SmilinAssasSin27
04-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Well...I'm now only buying retro as I thought buying 2 Cutler jerseys was s safe as anything (gald they were only bootleg)...

BUT to answer the question, it'd have to be Eddie Royal. I just love his game.

Ravage!!!
04-19-2009, 12:53 PM
I learned my lesson in buying jerseys. I finally picked a player that looked to be a franchise, and is now gone.

BUT.... if I was going to buy a new jersey... it would be Hillis. Not because I think he's going to be here forever, but because as a football fan, you just HAVE to like the way he plays the game.

JONtheBRONCO
04-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Clady and Royal.

BroncoTech
04-19-2009, 01:03 PM
Who's that new long snapper we got again?

Broncospsycho77
04-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Scott Young.

SM19
04-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Bailey, but I already have the jersey.

muse
04-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Has to be Eddie. That boy's going to be a star.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-19-2009, 01:26 PM
I just hope someone decent wears #6 so I can change the nameplate on my 2 Cutler jerseys. Need to do the same w/ my Javon walker #84...it's gonna be Sharpe when I get around to actually doing it.

SoCalImport
04-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Hillis, Champ, Royal, and Clady. I wish I had another defender on that list, but....

Broncospsycho77
I just hope someone decent wears #6 so I can change the nameplate on my 2 Cutler jerseys. Need to do the same w/ my Javon walker #84...it's gonna be Sharpe when I get around to actually doing it.

Mark Sanchez wears #6...

SmilinAssasSin27
Odd that noone has said DJ yet...

SmilinAssasSin27
Mark Sanchez wears #6...

please feel free to suck it.

Dreadnought
04-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Scheffler

BroncoWave
04-19-2009, 02:39 PM
Champ Bailey. I have his jersey in orange.

If I were going to buy a jersey of a player I don't currently have one for, it would be Hillis.

OrangeHoof
04-19-2009, 02:48 PM

So, we have you to blame for our stars turning to crap. Fess up. You have a an Ashley Lelie jersey somewhere deep in your closet also, don't you?

SmilinAssasSin27
04-19-2009, 03:03 PM
So, we have you to blame for our stars turning to crap. Fess up. You have a an Ashley Lelie jersey somewhere deep in your closet also, don't you?

Sorry...can't take credit for Lelie. All my other jersey purchases have turned out OK...Elway, Atwater, TD, Champ, Al Wilson. I'm batting over .500.

Magnificent Seven
04-19-2009, 03:10 PM
I will be wearing John Elway's orange jersey forever. It is safe to wear it. It is my good luck charm.

horsepig
04-19-2009, 06:28 PM
I learned my lesson in buying jerseys. I finally picked a player that looked to be a franchise, and is now gone.

BUT.... if I was going to buy a new jersey... it would be Hillis. Not because I think he's going to be here forever, but because as a football fan, you just HAVE to like the way he plays the game.

I'm with you Rav, Hillis is one of those guys that make you jump off the couch yelling WTG!

frauschieze
04-19-2009, 06:36 PM
This question causes me pain. I guess I'd have to say Champ. I've got a couple of his jerseys, along with a DJ one I picked up on the cheap. I'm thinking about getting one of the hideous yellow throwbacks, just because I'm hardcore that way. Think I'll get Royal if I do.

With Leach's departure, I need a new special teamer to love and support. Maybe it'll be Kern. I'm conflicted.

bullis26
04-19-2009, 06:52 PM

I must do the same with my walker

MOtorboat
04-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Jay Cutler.

MOtorboat
04-19-2009, 06:58 PM
:laugh:

Probably Dawkins. I think he's a pretty good dude, and I had to have a Broncos jersey to wear, so I decided on that one. Its the type of thing where he's borderline HoFer, and even if he plays ok for a few years, gets cut and goes back to Philadelphia to retire, its still safe to say I'm a Dawkins fan.

Simple Jaded
04-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Daniel Graham, then Peyton Hillis.......my kind of football players.

Chris Simms could be on the list if he can somehow wedge himself between Doogie and his new love interest.......

CrazyHorse
04-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Jay Cutler.

He was my favorite until he left.
On offense it's Brandon Marshall and on defense it's Roland "Champ" Bailey.

Italianmobstr7
04-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Brandon Marshall - I've followed him since college. He's the only late round or mid round player that I've ever really wanted Denver to draft and they actually did. I told everyone even before he was a star that he was going to be great. He's not there yet, but he's getting there.

Champ Bailey - Class act all the way. One of the greatest to ever play his position. Love his character, and his game. Dude is awesome.

I've got both of their jerseys though. I've got a lot of jerseys. Only 2 haven't panned out. Plummer, and Cutler. At least they were cheapies though.

I've got Elway (throwback,blue, white), Davis (blue, white), Sharpe, Atwater, Marshall, Bailey (orange, blue, white), DJ Williams, Cutler, Plummer, and 3 personalized (orange, blue, white).

If I had to pick another jersey of a player that I dont already have it would be Eddie Royal. He's going to be a star in this league. He's very mature, and a dynamic athlete. I'm proud to have him as a Bronco. Hillis is a close 2nd. I hope he remains a Bronco for a long time, although I wouldn't count on it.

EastCoastBronco
04-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Hillis, Royal and Clady. Those guys have more heart than the rest of the O put together.

bullis26
04-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Brandon Marshall - I've followed him since college. He's the only late round or mid round player that I've ever really wanted Denver to draft and they actually did. I told everyone even before he was a star that he was going to be great. He's not there yet, but he's getting there.

Champ Bailey - Class act all the way. One of the greatest to ever play his position. Love his character, and his game. Dude is awesome.

I've got both of their jerseys though. I've got a lot of jerseys. Only 2 haven't panned out. Plummer, and Cutler. At least they were cheapies though.

I've got Elway (throwback,blue, white), Davis (blue, white), Sharpe, Atwater, Marshall, Bailey (orange, blue, white), DJ Williams, Cutler, Plummer, and 3 personalized (orange, blue, white).

If I had to pick another jersey of a player that I dont already have it would be Eddie Royal. He's going to be a star in this league. He's very mature, and a dynamic athlete. I'm proud to have him as a Bronco. Hillis is a close 2nd. I hope he remains a Bronco for a long time, although I wouldn't count on it.

i got A LOT that didnt pan out portis, plummer, walker, cutler, and i currently have 2 champs, 1 marshall, 1 packer favre(that i still like actually), Ed Reed, Bob Sanders

Superchop 7
04-19-2009, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=EastCoastBronco;632708]Hillis, Royal and Clady. Those guys have more heart than the rest of the O put together.[/QUOT
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Don't forget Wiegman, That guy "definately" played his heart out last year.

bullis26
04-19-2009, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=EastCoastBronco;632708]Hillis, Royal and Clady. Those guys have more heart than the rest of the O put together.[/QUOT
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Don't forget Wiegman, That guy "definately" played his heart out last year.

Stokely?

red98
04-19-2009, 10:03 PM
OK, your going to buy a jersey.

Who's would you buy ?

I planned on Alridge.....but thats not gonna happen....so I'm thinking Hillis.

And ewe ?

I got Champ last year, so he's probably out of here.

I got JC the year before.

Right now the only one I'd buy is ROYAL, he's the man.

broncofaninfla
04-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Hillis, Larsen and Royal.

Dirk
04-20-2009, 08:57 AM
What a tough question. With the way McD has been going, I wouldn't buy anything at this time.

The only jerseys I have purchased over the years (since becoming a fan in the late 60s and making enough money for these types of purchases) are Elway and Cutler.

I had no confidence in Plummer or Griese to buy theirs.

I will continue my frugal assessment now before buying another jersey. I someone "made" me buy one, at this point it would be Royal.

CoachChaz
04-20-2009, 09:00 AM
What a tough question. With the way McD has been going, I wouldn't buy anything at this time.

The only jerseys I have purchased over the years (since becoming a fan in the late 60s and making enough money for these types of purchases) are Elway and Cutler.

I had no confidence in Plummer or Griese to buy theirs.

I will continue my frugal assessment now before buying another jersey. I someone "made" me buy one, at this point it would be Royal.

I had a Griese one purchased for me, but any others, I've got on eBay for around $20. All stitched and authentic (looking). I'd never drop the money for something authentic out of a store, so when they dealt Cutler...I was only out about $40 on the two Cutler jerseys I had for me and my son.

oobehr
04-20-2009, 09:20 AM
I would love to give clady some love.

Dirk
04-20-2009, 09:36 AM
I had a Griese one purchased for me, but any others, I've got on eBay for around $20. All stitched and authentic (looking). I'd never drop the money for something authentic out of a store, so when they dealt Cutler...I was only out about $40 on the two Cutler jerseys I had for me and my son.

I hear ya. I guess I am a little gun shy now. :D

GEM
04-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Clady and Doom.

yardog
04-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Andra Davis

Peerless
04-20-2009, 12:47 PM
I like Ryan Clady and Ryan Harris.