PDA

View Full Version : Our Future Denver Broncos Role Model (He replaces Jay.)

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Knoweth him as Knowshon.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4996/knowshonpartying623e0e1pu4.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2046/1710623884_476357f486.jpg

Seven more days until he comes to our little home!!!!

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 03:43 PM
http://www.nflgridirongab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/knowshon-moreno.jpg

http://footballnationblogs.com/files/2009/02/moreno.jpg

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/knowshon-moreno-jumps-hurdles-defender.jpg

CrazyHorse
04-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Yay! Knowshon Moreno!

claymore
04-18-2009, 03:50 PM
I hope we can get him.

Broncospsycho77
04-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Knoweth him as Knowshon.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4996/knowshonpartying623e0e1pu4.jpg

Seven more days until he comes to our little home!!!!

One on the far right's a little chunky. He should stick to the girl in the middle.
Welcome to Denver, Mr. Moreno. You'll fit right in.

turftoad
04-18-2009, 03:57 PM
I like him but not for the Broncos, this year anyway.

shank
04-18-2009, 04:02 PM
if he's there at 18 i will not be on to object too strongly.

Skinny
04-18-2009, 04:04 PM
I like it.

Superchop 7
04-18-2009, 04:12 PM
He will be there at 18, that 40 time dropped his stock.

Nomad
04-18-2009, 04:45 PM
I guess Moreno will be the next coming of Terrell Davis!:coffee:

Thnikkaman
04-18-2009, 04:51 PM
One on the far right's a little chunky. He should stick to the girl in the middle.
Welcome to Denver, Mr. Moreno. You'll fit right in.

Chunky or not, she sure suffers from butterface syndrome.

Nomad
04-18-2009, 04:54 PM
Here's his highlights....Herschel Walker was kickass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Tvu9Cx9PQ!

jrelway
04-18-2009, 04:55 PM
fat girls try harder.

slim
04-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Nice wife-beater...classy.

DenBronx
04-18-2009, 05:17 PM
i'd like it if we got him. dudes a stud and id feel alot better about our offense.

T.K.O.
04-18-2009, 05:31 PM
he wont have an easy job beating out the backs we have in camp.... mcD got the backs he wanted and torrain and hillis will push all of them,i see torrain winning the feature spot and arrington and jordan spelling him on some of mcd's "tricky " stuff...
i dont care who,s running as long as our D improves dramatically and we WIN !

GO BRONCOS!

Ravage!!!
04-18-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm confused why some find it surprising that college guys flirt and hang out with college girls. Its not just the OP, but so many on the board I've seen post pics of players on or off the Broncos. So we now refer to him as our 'role model' and show him hanging out with girls?? How is this a bad thing? Why is this a bad thing? Do you guys REALLy expect these young men to go home and be in bed by 9 and not flirt/play/screw young woman that throw themselves at them?

I've seen it with pics of Jay...Kyle.. and now a guy that isn't even drafted. :confused: Do you REALLY and Honestly think these guys should be home studying their bible every night?

I just find it irritating that these guys are constantly being 'jabbed' at because they get OUT of the house and don't hang out all day and post on a message board, or aren't married by the time they graduate college.

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Missed the point completely, Ravage. Jesus Christ.

Thnikkaman
04-18-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm confused why some find it surprising that college guys flirt and hang out with college girls. Its not just the OP, but so many on the board I've seen post pics of players on or off the Broncos. So we now refer to him as our 'role model' and show him hanging out with girls?? How is this a bad thing? Why is this a bad thing? Do you guys REALLy expect these young men to go home and be in bed by 9 and not flirt/play/screw young woman that throw themselves at them?

I've seen it with pics of Jay...Kyle.. and now a guy that isn't even drafted. :confused: Do you REALLY and Honestly think these guys should be home studying their bible every night?

I just find it irritating that these guys are constantly being 'jabbed' at because they get OUT of the house and don't hang out all day and post on a message board, or aren't married by the time they graduate college.

Do you like Comedies? Jokes?

Why so serious?

Ravage!!!
04-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Missed the point completely, Ravage. Jesus Christ.

sorry man.. I guess I just saw it and after seeing so many other people posting pics of things. As I said, it wasn't JUST the thread or OP.. it was a reaction of the accumulation of pictures and comments over the last month that caused the perception of what was being said.

Lonestar
04-18-2009, 06:22 PM
i'd like it if we got him. dudes a stud and id feel alot better about our offense.

Would not mind having him as our sixth overal pick.

After the real issue spots are filled on the front 7.

Until then we dont need any more offensive maybes.

I'd even rather have greene with less miles on his knees.

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Greene does not have less miles on his knees.

dogfish
04-18-2009, 06:50 PM
dream, i guess you missed the memo-- lonnie paxton is our new role model, he is the living embodiment of the patriot way! that's why he's cashin' large checks. . . .

more like the next coming of clinton portis, although he isn't quite as fast. . .

he wont have an easy job beating out the backs we have in camp....

uhhh. . . . yes he would. . . . dude could outrun ryan toesprain with one foot tied behind his back. . . .

Until then we dont need any more offensive maybes.

I'd even rather have greene with less miles on his knees.

more like the safest offensive pick in the draft by a long shot than a "maybe". . . . ;)

and he only had 500 carries in his college career, with no injuries-- his legs are as fresh as they come. . . .

don't get me wrong, i'd probably take tyson jackson or clint sintim first, but moreno would also be a very good pick for us-- i won't be unhappy at all if we take him, at least depending on who else is on the board at that point. . . . i'd rather grab a DL and an OLB in the first and try to get a back like shady mccoy or james davis later on, but moreno would probably have the biggest and most immediate impact of anyone we could draft this year. . .

Ravage!!!
04-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Taking a RB in the first is such a hard thing for me to 'want'.... especially since we need so many other positions. But who wouldn't get excited about Moreno in the first? I would, and I'm one that PREACHES about not needing/taking a RB in the first round. I truly believe its a waste when RBs grow on trees compared to other positions.... but at the same time, a RB is a 'sexy' 'fun' pick that would make you get excited despite knowing its the wrong position for our team and needs.

Moreno is a stud player.. a stud RB. As much as I would love to see him on the team, getting him means we ignored a position I know we are in DIRE need of. So its such a conflict.

T.K.O.
04-18-2009, 07:28 PM
uhhh. . . . yes he would. . . . dude could outrun ryan toesprain with one foot tied behind his back. . . .

well torrain is 6'1" @215+ and was known as a smash'em blocker and a guy that punished defenders....he had a 5.5 avg rushing for 1229 yds on 223 carries and ran a 4.52 40,so i dont think anyone can "outrun him with one foot tied behind his back "
i,m not saying were SET at the rb position but i'm not sure we need to spend a high 1st on a back with similar skills and potential.

p.s. moreno ran a 4.58 and a 4.63 /40

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Moreno is fifty times the player that Torain is or ever was.

claymore
04-18-2009, 07:32 PM

Or will be........

Dean
04-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Exactly how does this cure the worst defense in Broncos history? Don't tell me time of possession. McKid hasn't called a run centered game in his time with the Pats and he uses several backs not just one stud.

honz
04-18-2009, 07:40 PM

Shanahan said he was the next Terrell Davis. You don't know shit!

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Exactly how does this cure the worst defense in Broncos history? Don't tell me time of possession. McKid hasn't called a run centered game in his time with the Pats and he uses several backs not just one stud.

You are just full of big ideas, aren't you?

honz
04-18-2009, 07:41 PM

Why does everyone think this? It is simply utterly and completely false.

T.K.O.
04-18-2009, 07:42 PM

that may be but mcd already proved his system isnt about high priced "stars" its about doing your job on every play, i hope he does draft the best players available,however i see much greater need on defense and dont want to give up on a guy we already used a pick on that was widely considered a high draft choice and even a heisman dark horse before he got hurt !

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Knowshon Moreno is the Truth.

T.K.O.
04-18-2009, 07:50 PM

does'nt matter how fine your horses are if you dont have a fence....(in our case D-fence)
yeah i just made that up !

i'm sure i'm not the only fan here who remembers,watching games last season,saying man we need a 21 pt lead or im still gonnna be nervous....yeah and how did that work out?
it doesnt matter if we have the new T.D. or barry Freakin' sanders....WE NEED A D !

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Moreno can also play the 5 technique.

honz
04-18-2009, 07:52 PM

I'd like to hear what Bill Devaroe has to say on this topic before making judgment.

Ravage!!!
04-18-2009, 08:02 PM

Is it? Tell me when he's centered his offense around a running attack?

Requiem / The Dagda
04-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Do not ruin my thread.

honz
04-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Do not ruin my thread.

I'll simply make this one post and then leave it be...because frankly there will be no way to argue against these stats.

New England's league ranks in rush attempts per game the past 3 years:
2006: 6th with 31.2 Att/G
2007: 9th with 28.3 Att/G
2008: 4th with 32.1 Att/G

I'd say that McDaniels likes to run the ball quite a bit.

T.K.O.
04-18-2009, 08:37 PM
I'll simply make this one post and then leave it be...because frankly there will be no way to argue against these stats.

New England's league ranks in rush attempts per game the past 3 years:
2006: 6th with 31.2 Att/G
2007: 9th with 28.3 Att/G
2008: 4th with 32.1 Att/G

I'd say that McDaniels likes to run the ball quite a bit.

could you also do the research to tell me how many passing attemps per game ,so i could see what kind of balance he uses?
just wondering ,thanx

honz
04-18-2009, 08:48 PM
could you also do the research to tell me how many passing attemps per game ,so i could see what kind of balance he uses?
just wondering ,thanx
Sorry Cicero, but I am a man of the people...

Pass attempts per game:
2006: 12th with 32.9 Att/G (31.2 rushing)
2007: 5th with 36.6 Att/G (28.3 rushing)
2008: 12th with 33.4 Att/G (32.1 rushing)

T.K.O.
04-18-2009, 08:51 PM
thanx sounds like a good balance,goes along with his whatever you have to do to win theory !:salute:
i bet there was a large difference depending on who the opponent was ,if there strength was run d...etc...
i guess im ruining the thread with obvious stuff now....apologies....T.K.O. out...

underrated29
04-18-2009, 09:04 PM
so dream.... I know we have all wanted knowshon for a while now, but are you saying this as a nugget of info or just what you want/ gut feeling?

Lonestar
04-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Taking a RB in the first is such a hard thing for me to 'want'.... especially since we need so many other positions. But who wouldn't get excited about Moreno in the first? I would, and I'm one that PREACHES about not needing/taking a RB in the first round. I truly believe its a waste when RB's grow on trees compared to other positions.... but at the same time, a RB is a 'sexy' 'fun' pick that would make you get excited despite knowing its the wrong position for our team and needs.

Moreno is a stud player.. a stud RB. As much as I would love to see him on the team, getting him means we ignored a position I know we are in DIRE need of. So its such a conflict.

considering he will not get used like we are used to seeing RB's be used.. The NE model does not employ a Stud buffalo like mikey always wanted to do..

I think a RB before the sixth overall pick is a waste of potential on Defense.. Total waste.. when we have so many other needs .....

Ravage!!!
04-18-2009, 09:46 PM
considering he will not get used like we are used to seeing RB's be used.. The NE model does not employ a Stud buffalo like mikey always wanted to do..

I think a RB before the sixth overall pick is a waste of potential on Defense.. Total waste.. when we have so many other needs .....

although... the Patriots have (from someone else's stats).. have tallied 30+ carries a game with their RBs over the last 3 years.

So yeah... I DO agree that there are just TOO many RBs in the draft to take long after the 1st round. But at the same time, if Denver drafted Moreno in the first round I would first say "WTF"???? and then I would also be excited at the prospect while Cursing the coaches for overlooking the obvious need on defense.

Its that type of thing. My mind KNOWS what the team needs (just like last year knowing we needed an LT first).... I know this team needs defense in the absolute WORST way. But I can't say I wouldn't still be thrilled with Moreno ... and I honestly never want to draft a position I feel will last 5 years in the first round.

Peerless
04-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Moreno would look great as a 3-4 DE or NT...

...Oh wait.

Ravage!!!
04-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Moreno would look great as a 3-4 DE or NT...

...Oh wait.

heh.... yeah.... exactly

Lonestar
04-18-2009, 09:51 PM

show me the stats of the RB's in NE over the past two years for that matter go back three and read a weep.. even drafting a "stud" three years ago it is pretty much RBBC two heavy lifters a of 700-9000 yards and one more that gets 350-450 and a bunch of passes..

they have had one year in teh last 7-8 where they tried a STUD Buffalo and then promptly went back to RBBC...

Unless Josh has a totally different idea on this than Billie did we will not see a RB on day one...

underrated29
04-18-2009, 09:53 PM
show me the stats of the RB's in NE over the past two years for that matter go back three and read a weep.. even drafting a "stud" three years ago it is pretty much RBBC two heavy lifters a of 700-9000 yards and one more that gets 350-450 and a bunch of passes..

they have had one year in teh last 7-8 where they tried a STUD Buffalo and then promptly went back to RBBC...

Unless Josh has a totally different idea on this than Billie did we will not see a RB on day one...

Well the stud buffalo was cory dillon and they won the super bowl that year iirc. I do know that dillon retired the next year that why they didnt have him anymore.

Lonestar
04-18-2009, 10:16 PM
although... the Patriots have (from someone else's stats).. have tallied 30+ carries a game with their RBs over the last 3 years.
So yeah... I DO agree that there are just TOO many RBs in the draft to take long after the 1st round. But at the same time, if Denver drafted Moreno in the first round I would first say "WTF"???? and then I would also be excited at the prospect while Cursing the coaches for overlooking the obvious need on defense.

Its that type of thing. My mind KNOWS what the team needs (just like last year knowing we needed an LT first).... I know this team needs defense in the absolute WORST way. But I can't say I wouldn't still be thrilled with Moreno ... and I honestly never want to draft a position I feel will last 5 years in the first round.

I do not believe this is true if they had a few games like this maybe but it can not be a more than once or twice a year occurrence with both of the top RB getting only 750-900 yards.. For the year those numbers just do not wash..

If they want to list them for me then I'll believe them..
32.2 per game in 2008 #7 Sammie morris 157 rushing attempts
28.2 in 2007 #13 malrooney 185 attempt 787 yards next best morris 85 Attempts
31.2 2006 #13 Dillon 199 attempts 812 yards Marooney 175/ 745
27.4 2005 #24 DILLON 209/733 pass 54/245

but in 2004 he did have 345 carries for 1635 yards.. but notice teh next few years.. they went back to RBBC and have stayed with it since.. `

Lonestar
04-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Well the stud buffalo was cory dillon and they won the super bowl that year iirc. I do know that dillon retired the next year that why they didnt have him anymore.
why they drafted marooney but look at teh post below yours and read and weep

not hardly a stud buffalo.. in those years

but in 2004 he did have 345 carries for 1635 yards.. but notice teh next few years.. they went back to RBBC and have stayed with it since..

Shazam!
04-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Uh, no.

Elevation inc
04-19-2009, 01:17 AM
new england drafted lawrence maroney to be there stud back in the first rd, sadly he got hurt and never has succeded well, leaving the patriots with a RB comitte, not by choice but by need, when you all realize this you will realize that a franchise runner is something mcd wants

if we werent looking at franchise runners we wouldnt have brought in or tried to bring in the top 4 backs in the draft for private workouts.....

seriously people new england runs the ball, mcd wants to run the ball. his 3 FA backs were brought in to push the back-ups we have now and to upgrade over guys like andre hall, cory boyd and tatum bell.

MCD simply upgraded our medicore back-up rb's with rb's that are a little more proven. this doesnt mean he doesnt want or a franchise runner....

Elevation inc
04-19-2009, 01:20 AM
why they drafted marooney but look at teh post below yours and read and weep

not hardly a stud buffalo.. in those years

but in 2004 he did have 345 carries for 1635 yards.. but notice teh next few years.. they went back to RBBC and have stayed with it since..

thats because he couldnt stay healthy, as well as the other backs. They ran a RB comitte because they had no choice, not because they wanted to.....

Shazam!
04-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Denver has much more glaring needs than RB. They may Draft a Back but not early.

Elevation inc
04-19-2009, 02:33 AM
Denver has much more glaring needs than RB. They may Draft a Back but not early.

so they just brought in knowshon and tried to bring in wells and brown along with mccoy for private workouts for kicks????

i mean you are only allowed a certain amount of private workouts why waste them on rb's that high if you arent thinking about drafting 1????

DenBronx
04-19-2009, 02:35 AM

i agree but with 9 picks are you saying we cant afford to go offense with at least one pick? we have two 1st and if raji slips to 12 and we select moreno at 18 how would anyone be upset over that? 2 impact players on both sides of the ball. moreno would help fill some of the void left by the loss of cutler and relieve some pressure from orton. this would also allow hillis to be on the field at the same time. it just adds one more weapon.

Northman
04-19-2009, 02:39 AM
If it comes down to get any offensive players in the first round Moreno is about the only one i will accept.

Bronco Bible
04-19-2009, 08:35 AM

We can only hope!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

Nomad
04-19-2009, 08:47 AM
more like the next coming of clinton portis, although he isn't quite as fast. . .

I was more of sarcasim! Alot of BRONCO fans are always looking for the second coming of players from 97-98 BRONCOS team!!

Georgia has produced some really good backs and I don't see why Moreno won't be any different!

I guess if he's like Portis, it'll be 'show me the money' after about a year of solid play then want a trade because McDaniels won't give him one;)!! Terrell Davis had class and talent which means alot.

Dean
04-19-2009, 11:29 AM
You are just full of big ideas, aren't you?

Try it some time. :whoo:

underrated29
04-19-2009, 11:45 AM
We will take a RB withing the first 3 rds. YOu can write that down. If its not moreno/wells in the first. IT will be wither Rahsad Jennings or Andre Brown in the 3rd. The sands of time hath spoken and so it be true.

Superchop 7
04-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Just so long as we stay away from Jerry "the murderer and should still be in jail" Seymour. (and liar to the grand jury)

Clarett and Henry were enough "idiot scumbag pickups" for this town, I don't care if the guy is the 2nd coming of O.J........wait.....he already is

If you are in a group of people and gang beat a man to death, you should be gone for a long, long, time.......this guy spawned a whole new type of crime.....alot of gangs use this method (gang beating) because they know they won't be punished.

The fact that the justice system is blind to this is even worse.

Total scum.

dogfish
04-19-2009, 12:18 PM
well torrain is 6'1" @215+ and was known as a smash'em blocker and a guy that punished defenders....he had a 5.5 avg rushing for 1229 yds on 223 carries and ran a 4.52 40,so i dont think anyone can "outrun him with one foot tied behind his back "
i,m not saying were SET at the rb position but i'm not sure we need to spend a high 1st on a back with similar skills and potential.

p.s. moreno ran a 4.58 and a 4.63 /40

and TD ran a 4.6. . . . i don't care nearly as much about measurables as i do about what a guy can do on the field, and knowshon gets it done between the white lines. . . as for toesprain-- i'd care more about his 40 time if he could run more than ten yards without rupturing something. . . here's the stat that matters most with him-- last year he had fifteen carries and fifteen weeks on the injured list. . . . who knows where or if the guy would've even been drafted if we hadn't taken a chance on him. . . i wouldn't pass on moreno because we have toesprain any more than i'd pass on aaron curry because we already have boss bailey. . . .

Ravage!!!
04-19-2009, 12:22 PM
and TD ran a 4.6. . . . i don't care nearly as much about measurables as i do about what a guy can do on the field, and knowshon gets it done between the white lines. . . as for toesprain-- i'd care more about his 40 time if he could run more than ten yards without rupturing something. . . here's the stat that matters most with him-- last year he had fifteen carries and fifteen weeks on the injured list. . . . who knows where or if the guy would've even been drafted if we hadn't taken a chance on him. . . i wouldn't pass on moreno because we have toesprain any more than i'd pass on aaron curry because we already have boss bailey. . . .

Couldn't agree with you more. If there is ONE thing that is SOOOOOO over-rated when it comes to RBs, its the 40 time.

Northman
04-19-2009, 12:23 PM

Exactly. Hard to toot the horn for someone who cant stay on the field healthy and contribute like they should. I dont care what a player CAN do, i want a player who WILL do.

turftoad
04-19-2009, 01:22 PM
I'd rather go "D" with our first two picks and then go McCoy in the 2nd if he's there.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-19-2009, 01:37 PM
I'd rather go "D" with our first two picks and then go McCoy in the 2nd if he's there.

I love me some McCoy.

turftoad
04-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Greene does not have less miles on his knees.

Green is also two years older.

Lonestar
04-19-2009, 02:49 PM
thats because he couldnt stay healthy, as well as the other backs. They ran a RB comitte because they had no choice, not because they wanted to.....

While what you say maybe true it is not the NE model going back from when Billie took over they have been RBBC except when they tried Dillon and while he did well that one year I think it was discovered that TWO / Three RB's are better. Since it is primarily a pass first O, many stud RB's are npot gpoing floursih just getting the ball 15 to 22 times a game and therefore be unhappy.

Now we may have brought in RB's look at but IMHO drafting one high on day one would only happen IF the front seven folks they really wanted were gone.

We must realice that run first is dead and that running the NE spread O is in and that means about 2/3 the running we usded to see. Running just enough to keep the DL honest.

At least that is how I see it.

Simple Jaded
04-19-2009, 08:16 PM

Dean, it makes sense to improve the defense instead of the offense, but so far it doesn't appear that common sense has anything to do with it.

If I'm making the selection, I'm not taking Moreno, if I'm predicting who Doogie will select, I'm predicting anything but a QB or LS.......

EastCoastBronco
04-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Yeah...Lets bag him and totally waste a first round pick. Then we can sit back and watch our opponents 3rd round RB's slash our shitty D to threads...Great idea.

atwater27
04-19-2009, 09:27 PM
We don't need a running back. And before Cutty left, we didn't need a franchise quarterback. Actually, we need to draft a quarterback before we think about a running back. But, considering the quarterback position in this draft, it would be a major risk to pick Stafford or Sanchez. So no 1st round QB should be selected by us. Besides, part of McCoach'es ego is developing unheard of signal callers. He also signed a buttload of runners to add to the buttload of talented yet unproven runners we have. RBBC is not a bad thing in today's NFL, so I do not think mcCoach will go there with 1st 2 picks.

Besides, what the hell name is Knowshawn? WTF??? What were his parent's thinking?

By the way, the blonde chick is a complete pig. I don't mind a little chunky, but she has a gnarly honker. And the chick in the middel is a sluuuuuuuuut. Come on Knowshawn! You can get hotter chicks than that.

Elevation inc
04-20-2009, 02:13 AM
While what you say maybe true it is not the NE model going back from when Billie took over they have been RBBC except when they tried Dillon and while he did well that one year I think it was discovered that TWO / Three RB's are better. Since it is primarily a pass first O, many stud RB's are npot gpoing floursih just getting the ball 15 to 22 times a game and therefore be unhappy.

Now we may have brought in RB's look at but IMHO drafting one high on day one would only happen IF the front seven folks they really wanted were gone.

We must realice that run first is dead and that running the NE spread O is in and that means about 2/3 the running we usded to see. Running just enough to keep the DL honest.

At least that is how I see it.

actually the RBBC was worn out which is why dillon was a big deal for them when he retired they realized how much of a need it really is and went for maroney, every year they have held out hope for maroney staying healthy, it hasnt happened and they were forced to rely on the backs they had a committe so to speak.

it was not by choice or preference they ran a rbbc approach, it was becasue they had to. had we had Rb's stay healthy last year we would have had a go to guy as well. pittman, hillis, torain. if injuries werent a factor we were looking for that one guy. in fact had lepsis not been crappy, we never would have gone clady, and stewart would in fact been our pick.

stewart also was a huge favorite of bobby turner, but it just wasnt a priority over OT at the time.

for us now defense is priority no doubt about it, but using 1 pick on franchise back like moreno still leaves you 4 first day picks for defense. NT/LB/DE/S can all be addressed while still taking a RB.

for the longest time i have been against it, but MCD wants all apsects of this team improved, and he will draft as such. i have a feeling we will go back to drafting BPA, instead of reaching for needs in the shanny era. thats a great thing for us if it happens because we upgarde our talent all over the field instead of trying to throw 3 picks at a position and hope it works......

RB is a need and a want of the new FO, its blatant denial if people dont belive it will help this team in the long run, and even in the short term.....

seriously......

we could go raji or a jackson at 12, moreno or donald brown at 18, and finish out with A DE or NT, rush LB and safety. thats 4 of 5 used on defense and a huge upgrade to our team.....

good debate stuff man:salute: