PDA

View Full Version : NFL's Greatest Games Denver Vs Cleveland

Spiritguy
04-17-2009, 01:26 PM
NFL Network 12:30 April 17th. 1987 AFC Championship game.

AlWilsonizKING
04-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah it was supposed to be on last night also along with another Broncos highlight show, but when I tried to watch, it was the '76 Raiders season highlights.....can we say YUCK?!?!?!

PEACE!!!

NightTrainLayne
04-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Yeah it was supposed to be on last night also along with another Broncos highlight show, but when I tried to watch, it was the '76 Raiders season highlights.....can we say YUCK?!?!?!

PEACE!!!

Yeah. I saw that it was going to be on along with the 1987 Broncos season highlights, and settled in for a great evening of fond memories. .. .

I told my wife that it was just like a Raider to retire that day and screw up Broncos highlights. SOB.

claymore
04-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah. I saw that it was going to be on along with the 1987 Broncos season highlights, and settled in for a great evening of fond memories. .. .

I told my wife that it was just like a Raider to retire that day and screw up Broncos highlights. SOB.

Hahahaha! Well it works to my advantage now!

jrelway
04-17-2009, 05:55 PM

PEACE!!!

thats what im sayin. all i kept seeing was ken stablers ugly face.

AlWilsonizKING
04-17-2009, 10:25 PM
At least I got to watch both today when I got home from work. Loved seeing the 'ol Mississippi Mud Walk from Sammy "Super Side" Winder!!!

PEACE!!!