PDA

View Full Version : adam weber

broncs9899
03-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Our other backup if that's how u spell his name lol. Why doesn't he get any love. Is he that bad?

hotcarl
03-25-2012, 11:49 AM
is dead :shocked:

hotcarl
03-25-2012, 11:49 AM
oh yeah, and shut up

PAINTERDAVE
03-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Undrafted Free Agent.

Was the guy who was throwing to Decker throughout his college career.

Seemed to do okay last pre season in his very brief appearance.

Ran the scout team last year?.. was on practice squad.

I don't know hat EFX thinks of him...

but he is apparantly not enough...

Northman
03-25-2012, 12:05 PM
If Weber cant beat out Orton, Tebow, and Quinn i think its safe to say he isnt worth that much.

Dzone
03-25-2012, 12:49 PM
He cant possibly be as bad as C Hainie. What a joke

Mannway187
03-25-2012, 01:18 PM
If Weber cant beat out Orton, Tebow, and Quinn i think its safe to say he isnt worth that much.

I recall Elway and Fox both had good things to say about Weber. When it came time to make final roster cuts Orton, Quinn and Teblow had solid contracts and Weber was a rookie free agent. I know that they were relieved that Weber cleared waivers and he was the first player resigned to the practice squad. Obviously at this point it looks like he did beat out all three of last years used-to-be's since he's the only QB the Broncos kept. McDaniels three stooges are all finally gone and Weber will see much more action in camp this year. I'm betting he starts the season as Mannings backup and Hainey doesn't make the final roster. Time will tell.

Northman
03-25-2012, 01:21 PM
I recall Elway and Fox both had good things to say about Webber. When it came time to make final roster cuts Orton, Quinn and Teblow had solid contracts and Weber was a rookie free agent. I know that they were relieved that Webber cleared waivers and he was the first player resigned to the practice squad. Obviously at this point it looks like he did beat out all three of last years used-to-be's since he's the only QB the Broncos kept. McDaniels three stooges are all finally gone and Webber will see much more action in camp this year. I'm betting he starts the season as Mannings backup and Hainey doesn't make the final roster. Time will tell.

Ill take that bet.

I think Denver will still draft another QB and at best Webber is the #3 on the roster. He might give Hanie a run for his money but doubt Weber can beat him out.

wayninja
03-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Elway and Fox saying good things about a QB is about as worthwhile as Iran saying it doesn't have a weaponized Nuclear program.

Mannway187
03-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Ill take that bet.

I think Denver will still draft another QB and at best Webber is the #3 on the roster. He might give Hanie a run for his money but doubt Weber can beat him out.

I agree that we'll pick up another QB in the draft or even a CFA. My point is that both Elway and Fox think this kid has some talent and if Elway can't reconize a quality QB, who can. Every QB in the NFL has talent but not all possess the "it factor". Guys like Montana, Staubach, Stabler, Brady, Manning, and of course Elway all had that special something that other QBs don't. When its 1st and 99 yards to go the guys that have "it" lead their team to victory while the others fail. I'm not saying Weber has that "it" but if Elway thought enough of this kid to keep him around then he must be worthy. I learned a long time ago not to bet against John. Like I said Weber is still here for a reason, and it aint cause he can carry a clipboard better than the other three stooges Elway got rid of.

Northman
03-25-2012, 03:17 PM
I agree that we'll pick up another QB in the draft or even a CFA. My point is that both Elway and Fox think this kid has some talent and if Elway can't reconize a quality QB, who can. Every QB in the NFL has talent but not all possess the "it factor". Guys like Montana, Staubach, Stabler, Brady, Manning, and of course Elway all had that special something that other QBs don't. When its 1st and 99 yards to go the guys that have "it" lead their team to victory while the others fail. I'm not saying Weber has that "it" but if Elway thought enough of this kid to keep him around then he must be worthy. I learned a long time ago not to bet against John. Like I said Weber is still here for a reason, and it aint cause he can carry a clipboard better than the other three stooges Elway got rid of.

Well, as already pointed out by WAY Elway and company say a lot of things. Doesnt mean your wrong about their assertions but i think Weber staying on the team has more to do with familiarity with the system and he is dirt cheap to keep on the roster. I would be highly surprised to see him end up as the #2 on the roster. Very surprised.

hotcarl
03-25-2012, 03:19 PM
did anyone mention tim febow

Northman
03-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Who?

SM19
03-25-2012, 03:37 PM
No one knows. We've barely seen the guy. That said, it's unlikely that any given undrafted quarterback will even become a quality backup, much less a starter.

hotcarl
03-25-2012, 03:44 PM
who. gives. a. shit.

Medford Bronco
03-25-2012, 07:34 PM
No one knows. We've barely seen the guy. That said, it's unlikely that any given undrafted quarterback will even become a quality backup, much less a starter.

The only one that I can think of that had a good career was Dave Krieg.

hotcarl
03-25-2012, 09:08 PM
really give a shit about this... thinking about starting a blog about it.... will keep you in the loop

anyone want to get a weber jersey now it is going to be a hot ******* topc! get em oajdsofn not = now this sis going to RUKLLE eveEVERYONE gives a SHIT about this crap i cant wait to get the fsae word out !! WEBBBBBBBBBS!!!!

Nick
03-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Broncos need to be safe and more competition for #2 the better. I am really rooting for weber. He looks good throwing. I think he would have been a lot better in decision making if they did not have so many coaches in college, starting as a freshman. Also think he would be stellar behind Manning.

Dzone
03-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Dixon and Weber will back up Manning. Dixon could end up laying a lot, but hope not
Caleb Hanie will back up his new boss at a Fort collins insurance office when we cut him loose after the 3rd preseason game

hotcarl
03-25-2012, 09:46 PM
im ******* obsessed with this weber kid . looks liekk i real gamer WHO GIVES A ******* SHIT CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW YOU IDIOTS

silkamilkamonico
03-25-2012, 10:12 PM
weber belongs in the real world, selling insurance or something.

pnbronco
03-25-2012, 10:48 PM

North behave...... He was a true rookie free agent. Worked his tail off, ran the red shirts and was one of the few guys they signed up on clean out day. So I feel like they saw something. Last season he worked out with Larry Fitzgerald on the off season and just a good guy without a lot of baggage. So don't pick on the kid......:duckflag:...I have no idea why I picked this smiley, it was this or the sheep and that was just too silly.....:lol:

hotcarl
03-25-2012, 11:08 PM
North behave...... He was a true rookie free agent. Worked his tail off, ran the red shirts and was one of the few guys they signed up on clean out day. So I feel like they saw something. Last season he worked out with Larry Fitzgerald on the off season and just a good guy without a lot of baggage. So don't pick on the kid......:duckflag:...I have no idea why I picked this smiley, it was this or the sheep and that was just too silly.....:lol:

unbelievable. great post. im literally in shock.

hotcarl
03-25-2012, 11:09 PM
is everyone retarded?

sneakers
03-25-2012, 11:16 PM
is everyone retarded?

WEBBBBBBBBBS!!!! Indeed.

Dzone
03-26-2012, 09:43 AM
I think a chant of "Weber, Weber Weber!" at mile high stadium this fall will have a nice sound to it. It wouldnt sound as good if our backup QB was named Kaepernick.
I am fully on board the Weber bandwagon. Let the QB controversy begin!
WEBBBBBS!!!!

Elevation inc
03-26-2012, 10:04 AM
adam weber is the next tom brady just you wait and see.........:shocked:

Northman
03-26-2012, 05:08 PM
LMAO. OH man.

GEM
03-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Elway and Fox saying good things about a QB is about as worthwhile as Iran saying it doesn't have a weaponized Nuclear program.

Yea those lying sacks of shit.....oh wait, it wasn't them that lied. :rolleyes:

GEM
03-26-2012, 05:52 PM
im ******* obsessed with this weber kid . looks liekk i real gamer WHO GIVES A ******* SHIT CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW YOU IDIOTS

Crack is whack....just ask Whitney.