PDA

View Full Version : Dawkins says Tebow “laid hands” on injured neck

DenBronx
03-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Posted by Mike Florio on March 24, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT

From time to time, some of you have joked that Jets quarterback Tim Tebow should try to heal injured players and/or opponents.

It’s time to stop joking.

Safety Brian Dawkins, who played for the Broncos during the two years of the Colorado version of Tebowmania, told Alex Marvez and Jim Miller of SiriusXM NFL Radio that Tebow tried to heal Dawkins’ injured neck last season.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/24/dawkins-says-tebow-laid-hands-on-injured-neck/

Northman
03-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Wont believe it till is see Tim walk on water.

wayninja
03-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Can we get before and after MRI's please.

DenBronx
03-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Well, Dawkins did play in the pro bowl so I guess it worked.

OrangeHoof
03-24-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't think healing is one of Tim's spiritual gifts but praying over anything is always appreciated be it an injury or a 59-yard FG in the final seconds.

bcbronc
03-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Getting to the pkayoffs was a bigger miracle than any healed neck would have been.

Dzone
03-24-2012, 02:40 PM
This is cool. I miss Tebow

Medford Bronco
03-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Can we stop talking about tebow and riduculous stuff like this.

I was so happy with the TEs yesterday and Porter. Tebow is gone and no long a Broncos. Good luck to him but it does not matter what he says anymore about Denver.

I cant wait to focus on the 2012 draft and season and put behind us the Tebow time fad.

Dapper Dan
03-24-2012, 04:14 PM
No one forced you to click the thread and read. Get over it. I don't like it as much as people bitching about our team being in "quicksand". But people are going to post what they want. There's not much that will change that.

topscribe
03-24-2012, 04:27 PM
No one forced you to click the thread and read. Get over it. I don't like it as much as people bitching about our team being in "quicksand". But people are going to post what they want. There's not much that will change that.
Well, so Med posted what he wanted, which is also his right . . .

Bullgator
03-24-2012, 04:30 PM

I was so happy with the TEs yesterday and Porter. Tebow is gone and no long a Broncos. Good luck to him but it does not matter what he says anymore about Denver.

I cant wait to focus on the 2012 draft and season and put behind us the Tebow time fad.

No. Go whine somewhere else.

DenBronx
03-24-2012, 05:04 PM

As big of a story Tebow is and the miracle season we had last year you expect fans to stop talking about him only days after being traded?

Good luck with that one...better buckle up because there will still be Tebow threads for a very long time around here. Heck, we are still talking about Jake Plummer and his handball tournys.

Elevation inc
03-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Now tebow is gonna lay the smackdown on mark sanchez....lol, then heal him right after so no one knows....

Dapper Dan
03-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Ok.

weazel
03-24-2012, 05:29 PM

troll

tomjonesrocks
03-24-2012, 05:43 PM
What a stupid article--why is that in any way newsworthy? Then to beg for trolls to spew anti or pro-religious crap in the comments?

I thought ABC had gone tabloid. Nice job, NBC...

UnderArmour
03-24-2012, 05:46 PM

And as such... The back and forth bickering about people bringing up Tebow will continue until the Broncos are off to their 10-0 start with Manning. :popcorn: :salute:

Dzone
03-24-2012, 06:02 PM
The 2011 season will be forever a part of Bronco lore. Tim Tebow will forever be a big part of Bronco history. That's a fact, whether you like it or not. There will be books written about that season. There will ALWAYS be Tebow threads and Tebow stories.If you hate Tebow threads, then please, don't open them and read them.

topscribe
03-24-2012, 06:05 PM
And as such... The back and forth bickering about people bringing up Tebow will continue until the Broncos are off to their 10-0 start with Manning. :popcorn: :salute:
This is true, unfortunately. Personally, I would prefer to concentrate on our present team. But to each their own, I guess . . .

Dzone
03-24-2012, 06:07 PM
I live in Colorado. I talk to hundreds of people every week who have been Bronco fans since birth. Let me tell you, and I can say this with absolute certainty, people in this state still love Tim Tebow.

Medford Bronco
03-24-2012, 07:10 PM

No that is your job. You are the expert. Why dont you go get your Jets jersey and follow your "winner" TIA

Medford Bronco
03-24-2012, 07:14 PM
As big of a story Tebow is and the miracle season we had last year you expect fans to stop talking about him only days after being traded?

Good luck with that one...better buckle up because there will still be Tebow threads for a very long time around here. Heck, we are still talking about Jake Plummer and his handball tournys.

Part of it is sarcasm. Part of it is that I feel that this guy is one of the most overrated players in NFL history. If he was not such a nice guy and talking about God every moment, he
would be no better than any average QB that had a few wins with a ton of help from his defense.

I dont hate him personally. I do hate the Teboites.

For the Plummer and Cutler stuff, Plummer won a lot more than he lost and did a decent job. Cutler was traded by that turd McDaniels and now is a pretty good and hopefully eventually elite QB.

How did the turd McD do with that trade. Epic Fail.

REady to get flamed but I dont care. I want the Broncos to win and look forward to 2012

topscribe
03-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Part of it is sarcasm. Part of it is that I feel that this guy is one of the most overrated players in NFL history. If he was not such a nice guy and talking about God every moment, he
would be no better than any average QB that had a few wins with a ton of help from his defense.

I dont hate him personally. I do hate the Teboites.

For the Plummer and Cutler stuff, Plummer won a lot more than he lost and did a decent job. Cutler was traded by that turd McDaniels and now is a pretty good and hopefully eventually elite QB.

How did the turd McD do with that trade. Epic Fail.

REady to get flamed but I dont care. I want the Broncos to win and look forward to 2012
Personally, I don't really hate the Teboites, as you call them.

I just hope they all follow Tebow to New York . . . :coffee:

Npba900
03-24-2012, 07:34 PM
The 2011 season will be forever a part of Bronco lore. Tim Tebow will forever be a big part of Bronco history. That's a fact, whether you like it or not. There will be books written about that season. There will ALWAYS be Tebow threads and Tebow stories.If you hate Tebow threads, then please, don't open them and read them.

Tebow will be the GM of the Denver Broncos because of what Tim did in 2011! Mr. Elway you had better watch your BACK!!!!:tsk:

Krugan
03-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Last I checked, this was an open forum.

Maybe move this to other teams. what does it add to come into a thread your not interested in, and complain about it?

Not saying to not biatch about it, but why does it matter what others want to discuss if your not interested?

Dzone
03-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Last I checked, this was an open forum.

Maybe move this to other teams. what does it add to come into a thread your not interested in, and complain about it?

Not saying to not biatch about it, but why does it matter what others want to discuss if your not interested?
Exactly! Why do people who dont like Tebow and/or Tebow fans post in a Tebow thread? LOL...

broken12
03-24-2012, 09:05 PM
He should heal his accuracy and throwing motion

UnderArmour
03-24-2012, 09:51 PM
He should heal his accuracy and throwing motion

He does but it takes him 3 quarters to do. Also, his healing power wears off when the game ends.

MOtorboat
03-24-2012, 10:00 PM

Go be the piece of shit you are on a Jets board.

Bullgator
03-24-2012, 10:07 PM
troll

Weazel is about right. :boxing:

Bullgator
03-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Go be the piece of shit you are on a Jets board.

:pop2:

Ahahaha take it all Mo... you belong to me now. I would say I play you like a fiddle but you are more like a kazoo... weak.

wayninja
03-24-2012, 10:20 PM
So, wait... we can't post stuff about Dawkins either? Or only if it's tainted with the 'T' word?

Bullgator
03-24-2012, 10:27 PM
So, wait... we can't post stuff about Dawkins either? Or only if it's tainted with the 'T' word?

You can do whatever you want man. Who gives a shit if the Nazis around here have to up their meds. **** em.

MOtorboat
03-24-2012, 10:32 PM

Only an idiot like Bullgator would take this seriously.

Where did you even come by the idea that we can't appreciate a Hall of Fame Safety?

Bullgator
03-24-2012, 10:38 PM
I love it! aaahhhh Mo your losing it man. weeeaaakkkkkk

wayninja
03-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Only an idiot like Bullgator would take this seriously.

Where did you even come by the idea that we can't appreciate a Hall of Fame Safety?

I guess it's the line, MO. Who can we, and who can we not post stuff about? Is their hall of fame status what makes it ok?

And to be clear, I wasn't talking about you, I think it was Medford who asked if we could stop posting about Tebow, but since this is a Dawkins quote, I'm a little unclear as to why it 'shouldn't be posted'.

Now if you want to argue that it's ridiculous tripe and doesn't deserve the kilobytes in the database... That would be harder to defend...

MOtorboat
03-24-2012, 10:44 PM
http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/99/3068/full/y09c9rfac1n79trqqcefemcyo.gif

MOtorboat
03-24-2012, 10:46 PM
The funny part about this is the hilariousness that ensued after the Cutler trade...

This time...these pieces of shit are ACTUALLY Jets fans now, lol.

Idiots.

Bullgator
03-24-2012, 11:20 PM
The funny part about this is the hilariousness that ensued after the Cutler trade...

This time...these pieces of shit are ACTUALLY Jets fans now, lol.

Idiots.

You prove me right with every post.

MOtorboat
03-24-2012, 11:21 PM
You prove me right with every post.

Yes.

Yes you are a bandwagon fan.

OrangeFanatic
03-24-2012, 11:42 PM

This is hilarious coming from you.

UnderArmour
03-24-2012, 11:45 PM
This is hilarious coming from you.

It's true. MOtorboat, in his infinite wisdom, only became a Broncos fan because of Peyton Manning. You see, with a join date of December 2007, he was able to predict that in March 2012 Peyton Manning would sign with the Denver Broncos after becoming a free agent due to a career threatening neck injury. MOtorboat is indeed a prime example of a bandwagon fan.

OrangeFanatic
03-24-2012, 11:47 PM
It's true. MOtorboat, in his infinite wisdom, only became a Broncos fan because of Peyton Manning. You see, with a join date of December 2007, he was able to predict that in March 2012 Peyton Manning would sign with the Denver Broncos after becoming a free agent due to a career threatening neck injury. MOtorboat is indeed a prime example of a bandwagon fan.

I like how you think your clever.

MO has been on the the hate TT bandwagon from day one.

wayninja
03-24-2012, 11:48 PM

He's never denied it either. How does that make him a bandwagon fan, exactly?

OrangeFanatic
03-24-2012, 11:52 PM
He's never denied it either. How does that make him a bandwagon fan, exactly?

He watched ESPN for 5 minutes and is now an expert on TT. He jumped on the hate TT bandwagon. Even when we were winning he was not happy. In fact he was less happy. That makes him bandwagon trash.

Bullgator
03-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Yes.

That is highlarryous... I have never been a die hard Bronco fan and never will be... and never said I was... My name is BullGATOR... how does that make me a bandwagon fan? :lol: Keep playing your "fake fan" card... I never was one lol. Nor am I a Jets fan... I want Tim to be successful... thats all and that has always been my stance... how is that being a bandwagon fan Mo???

I root for MY team... not yours... I root for Timmy NOT John.... and I could give a flying **** to a rolling doughnut what you may think of that. The stupid part is you actually think its an insult to be a fan of another team. :lol::lol::lol:

So Yea... :cool:

bcbronc
03-25-2012, 12:21 AM
That is highlarryous... I have never been a die hard Bronco fan and never will be... and never said I was... My name is BullGATOR... how does that make me a bandwagon fan? :lol: Keep playing your "fake fan" card... I never was one lol. Nor am I a Jets fan... I want Tim to be successful... thats all and that has always been my stance... how is that being a bandwagon fan Mo???

I root for MY team... not yours... I root for Timmy NOT John.... and I could give a flying **** to a rolling doughnut what you may think of that. The stupid part is you actually think its an insult to be a fan of another team. :lol::lol::lol:

So Yea... :cool:

so you're still here why again?

Bullgator
03-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Have you noticed that I don't even report your posts Mo? You are laughable.

But here is one you can report man so you can at least vent. Beefstew says your hung like a horsefly.

wayninja
03-25-2012, 12:27 AM
The stupid part is you actually think its an insult to be a fan of another team. :lol::lol::lol:

What team are you a fan of?

Bullgator
03-25-2012, 12:27 AM
so you're still here why again?

Why not? I like it here. don't be a :sheep: That's hardly an interesting question.

Bullgator
03-25-2012, 12:39 AM
What team are you a fan of?

Honestly I'm not an NFL fan.

I think its a stale, corporate machine born to bleed you dry. IMO the ONLY positive thing about the NFL is that it provides a job for the college athletes that graduate.

In my world it only exists to sustain college ball... for you see who would waste their lives playing college ball only to have no future after they graduate? To me it serves no other purpose.

I have worked for and attended UF. I have not only years invested in UF but have been A PART of it... I am also rooting for myself. have you ever been apart of the NFL? hell no.. you have only been a consumer.... reminds me of the human batteries in the matrix.

I am a fan of Tim because his morals.. and I don't mean his religion... but his humanity. His love for mankind... there are MANY who hold football higher than character as is evident by the vitriol and hatred of Tim because he is a great guy but he cant throw a spiral...

I'm a fan of humanity.

bcbronc
03-25-2012, 12:42 AM
ya, go humanity. :lame:

Dapper Dan
03-25-2012, 12:42 AM
I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Medford Bronco
03-25-2012, 12:45 AM

I think its a stale, corporate machine born to bleed you dry. IMO the ONLY positive thing about the NFL is that it provides a job for the college athletes that graduate.

In my world it only exists to sustain college ball... for you see who would waste their lives playing college ball only to have no future after they graduate? To me it serves no other purpose.

I have worked for and attended UF. I have not only years invested in UF but have been A PART of it... I am also rooting for myself. have you ever been apart of the NFL? hell no.. you have only been a consumer.... reminds me of the human batteries in the matrix.

I am a fan of Tim because his morals.. and I don't mean his religion... but his humanity. His love for mankind... there are MANY who hold football higher than character as is evident by the vitriol and hatred of Tim because he is a great guy but he cant throw a spiral...

I'm a fan of humanity.

You are a college fan. To each his own.

But to spew all over the place when the one NFL player is gone now makes no sense anymore.

dogfish
03-25-2012, 12:49 AM
If he was not such a nice guy and talking about God every moment, he

that was ben rapenstein his first few years, too, med. . . at least let the kid get a couple season's worth of starts under his belt before judging him like a finished product. . .

and you know about day one, since you joined in january. . . ?

hey-o, smells like banned member!

dogfish
03-25-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm a fan of humanity.

okay, man, that was a little over the top-- even for you. . . :laugh:

Bullgator
03-25-2012, 12:51 AM
ya, go humanity. :lame:

You are the perfect example of my point BC... you don't even know your a generic product. You actually think its cool to root for a logo. Even above people. You would rather root for a pos making millions to be a dog killing, girl raping degenerate dead beat father with 11 kids from 10 wives just as long as he is a pro bowler... I would rather root for an underdog who throws balls in the dirt but is a ******* beacon of light...

the ****** up part is that you actually think that your way is the right way to look at things... please dont be offended... or maybe its better that you be offended and take a hard look at yourself... but you sir are a lemming.

Bullgator
03-25-2012, 12:52 AM
okay, man, that was a little over the top-- even for you. . . :laugh:

haha :D

Broncos Mtnman
03-25-2012, 01:12 AM
Well, God does answer his prayers.... :laugh:

http://i40.tinypic.com/352ptea.jpg

bcbronc
03-25-2012, 01:14 AM
You are the perfect example of my point BC... you don't even know your a generic product. You actually think its cool to root for a logo. Even above people. You would rather root for a pos making millions to be a dog killing, girl raping degenerate dead beat father with 11 kids from 10 wives just as long as he is a pro bowler... I would rather root for an underdog who throws balls in the dirt but is a ******* beacon of light...the ****** up part is that you actually think that your way is the right way to look at things... please dont be offended... or maybe its better that you be offended and take a hard look at yourself... but you sir are a lemming.

lol, it's sports dude. A game. You want to cheer for humanity, maybe go get a favourite cancer researcher or educator or civil servant. Thinking logically, it's ridiculous to be passionate about a sport anyway, so I laugh at your attempt at making your "fandom" a moral decision.

And considering you're a fan of the Gator logo, you're just babbling about nothing like you usually do anyway. Please don't be offended...but your schtick got old a long time ago and you're not very interesting.

:coffee:

wayninja
03-25-2012, 01:17 AM

I'm a fan of humanity.

Aren't there humanity message boards? I hate traffic lights, but I don't post on traffic light fan forums. Just sayin.

topscribe
03-25-2012, 01:23 AM

Tebow has been around for two years. You joined us in January.

So you lurked for two years?

topscribe
03-25-2012, 01:25 AM

"Lord, please make my hand like the other one."

:lol:

dogfish
03-25-2012, 02:35 AM

man, drew is slippin'. . .

the one on the right looks more like cutler than teebs. . .

:huh:

and he just blatantly ripped off an existing meme. . .

MOtorboat
03-25-2012, 07:00 AM

I'm a fan of humanity.

Here's some ground breaking citrus research, which you should celebrate about at a Jets or Florida board.

http://news.ufl.edu/2012/03/22/methyl-3/

Maybe they'll believe this tripe. :pound: