PDA

View Full Version : Josh McDaniels sucks!...

Nature Boy
04-16-2009, 02:26 AM
Who do we blame and/or hate most?

Josh McDanials for the lost of Jay Cutler or

Pat Bowlen for firing Mike Shanahan that resulted in the departure Jay Cutler?

I don't know who gets more blame but I know that I hate Josh McDanials most.

I think McDanials will be run out of town by the end of the 2010 season after 2 lousy seasons.

NameUsedBefore
04-16-2009, 02:53 AM
I got him pegged for two seasons as well, realistically. Bowlen will most likely hold onto him regardless because he's pretty much mortgaged the future on how McDaniels can do before he coached a single game.

I think it's going to be a debacle, but we have yet to see how McDaniels and co. draft and coach so there's hope yet in the unknown.

Kapaibro
04-16-2009, 03:31 AM
I hate you for spelling his name incorrectly

Joel
04-16-2009, 03:41 AM
I'm not impressed thus far; from what little I've heard he tried to wangle a Herschel Walkeresque three way trade that had him getting the Lions #1 overall pick AND his star backup QB despite Bradys age. And let Jay find out second hand, then denied it when asked point blank. HOWEVER:

If he's only given two years I wish they'd fire him now, because it will just mean we spin our wheels and watch our quality players age, be injured and reach the end of their contracts. Shanny built this team and it will take time for ANY head coach to make the trades, draft picks and free agent acquisitions to remake it in his image, and, for good or ill, that's what we're committed to now. The new coach can't run his team with Shannys players, and that had more to do with the attempt to get Cassel for Cutler and a Number One overall pick to boot (though if that's really what went down it bespeaks either naivete or hubris that's disquieting.) My desired rule of thumb is: Position coaches get two years, O/DCs get three and HCs get a minimum of four, preferably five. Until then you can't really evaluate whether they can do the job because they're forced to do it with the last guys players, and while a good coach will adapt his style to that, there are limits; we're not going to turn Marcus Thomas into a dominating 3-4 NT or make D.J. a crushing OLB because that's not how they're built.

Elevation inc
04-16-2009, 05:19 AM
seriously is there really a need to keep rehashing this- its done move on with your life

focus on the other players that will wear a denver uniform

roomemp
04-16-2009, 07:11 AM
Who do we blame and/or hate most?

Josh McDanials for the lost of Jay Cutler or

Pat Bowlen for firing Mike Shanahan that resulted in the departure Jay Cutler?

I don't know who gets more blame but I know that I hate Josh McDanials most.

I think McDanials will be run out of town by the end of the 2010 season after 2 lousy seasons.

I think the people who create threads just for the sake of creating threads are more to blame.

EastCoastBronco
04-16-2009, 07:23 AM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j134/smccready/Beat_Dead_Horse2.jpg

Lonestar
04-16-2009, 08:01 AM
One more Josh bashing threads.

Tweedle DUMB to the rescue.

broncohead
04-16-2009, 08:49 AM
One more Josh bashing threads.

Tweedle DUMB to the rescue.

We had even more Cutler ones. Why not more McD?

frauschieze
04-16-2009, 08:55 AM
I hate you for spelling his name incorrectly

Fixed. And this atrocity is going in with the other sucks threads. :salute:

CrazyHorse
04-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Damn Straight

silkamilkamonico
04-28-2009, 11:10 PM
Well, I sure as hell did not want Shanahan back, so I guess I have to go with McDaniels, although I think he did us all a favor in exposing the lack of character Jay Cutler has as an individual.