weazel
03-21-2012, 11:51 PM
you anchored the bench that took us to the first playoff win in a long time

good luck in KC Quinn

sneakers
03-22-2012, 12:03 AM
I was hoping this would show up.

Here is a summary of his time with the broncos:

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brady+Quinn+Chicago+Bears+v+Denver+Broncos+jkehTIT 5TTBl.jpg

Foochacho
03-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Please join my trolling support group. Thanks.

weazel
03-22-2012, 12:08 AM
I was hoping this would show up.

Here is a summary of his time with the broncos:

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brady+Quinn+Chicago+Bears+v+Denver+Broncos+jkehTIT 5TTBl.jpg

lol, why did he bother putting eyeblack on?

wayninja
03-22-2012, 12:11 AM
You guys give too much credit to Quinn. Those bolts did the work, he didn't even stabilize it and his body heat negligibly warmed it in this altitude.

sneakers
03-22-2012, 12:12 AM
You guys give too much credit to Quinn. Those bolts did the work, he didn't even stabilize it and his body heat negligibly warmed it in this altitude.

What does this mean?

Foochacho
03-22-2012, 12:19 AM
lol, why did he bother putting eyeblack on?

He has strong cheekbones. They catch the light easily making him squint. He has fight wrinkles by not making "bitter beer face" all the time. Gymnasts don't like wrinkly men.

Foochacho
03-22-2012, 12:21 AM
I never even knew what number he was till looking at this picture. ******* third stringer go sit down you are about to get in the coaches way.

wayninja
03-22-2012, 01:30 AM
What does this mean?

Man It must have really sucked.

Bolts... for the bench? Body heat... to warm the bench.

Yeah, it sucked.

Npba900
03-22-2012, 08:50 AM

What is ironic here is that Tebow will have the same backup career that Brady is enjoying as well. Oh well, hey the backup QB job isn't a bad gig.....the money is great and your body doesn't take any wear-n-tear. If the egos of Quinn and Tebow don't get in the way both backup QB's could realize a 16-18 year career as back QB's.

Not bad if you ask me.

vandammage13
03-22-2012, 09:09 AM
What is ironic here is that Tebow will have the same backup career that Brady is enjoying as well. Oh well, hey the backup QB job isn't a bad gig.....the money is great and your body doesn't take any wear-n-tear. If the egos of Quinn and Tebow don't get in the way both backup QB's could realize a 16-18 year career as back QB's.

Not bad if you ask me.

Its a livin...

BroncoStud
03-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Don't be so sure, Sanchez sucks and he will be booed just like Orton was last year until Tim gets his chance... We will see him starting games soon enough in NY...

Brady Quinn acknowledged to the KC Star that the Broncos offered him more money than the Chiefs to re-sign, but he opted to go to KC.

TXBRONC
03-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Don't be so sure, Sanchez sucks and he will be booed just like Orton was last year until Tim gets his chance... We will see him starting games soon enough in NY...

Brady Quinn acknowledged to the KC Star that the Broncos offered him more money than the Chiefs to re-sign, but he opted to go to KC.

Maybe we'll see Tebow starting if he improves in the passing game but that's remains to be seen.

I would bet inpart Quinn signed with KC because he thinks he'll have a chance to compete with Cassel.

vandammage13
03-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Maybe we'll see Tebow starting if he improves in the passing game but that's remains to be seen.

I would bet inpart Quinn signed with KC because he thinks he'll have a chance to compete with Cassel.

There's no doubt...Quinn was rotting on the bench here (perhaps for good reason, but that's another issue) and he would have absolutely no chance to see the field whether it was Manning or Tebow behind center, barring injury.

At KC, the Matt Cassel experiment is nearing its end, and if Quinn takes advantage of the situation, he has a pretty good shot to be their starter for a few years...That was never going to happen in Denver.

Npba900
03-22-2012, 09:48 AM

No doubt the Jets brought in Tebow to push and compete with Sanchez. Mark can't get lazy that's for sure.