PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Jerseys

Cutler6MVP
04-14-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&inc_subcat=1&search_in_description=0&light_select=0&keyword=denver+broncos

I think you all will enjoy this site, the selection of Jerseys are small but you cannot beat the price.

Im sure theyre fake authentic as well, but from the pictures, you cant even tell.

claymore
04-14-2009, 10:01 AM
I only support fake jersey's from here on out.

LRtagger
04-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Hey guys I was thinking about buying 50 or so Cutler jerseys to get a discount. Anybody want one?

LRtagger
04-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Also if anyone orders one, please confirm whether it is sewn on names/numbers or screen printed.

Peerless
04-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Cheap is just as good.

weazel
04-14-2009, 01:37 PM
as long as its sewn on numbers and letters, I'm going to get a couple. Anyone know?

Cutler6MVP
04-14-2009, 01:43 PM
The pictures seem to show that they are sewn on, its $20 so its not bad. Im going to order one eventually. Prolly when I return from Aruba, on June 6th.

LRtagger
04-14-2009, 01:47 PM
The pictures seem to show that they are sewn on, its $20 so its not bad. Im going to order one eventually. Prolly when I return from Aruba, on June 6th.

Update us because that is a hella good price for sewn on. I got my Cutler jersey on ebay for $50 and I thought that was a good deal. Obviously need a new one now.

MasterShake
04-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Looks sewn on, which would be a replica authentic.

I think its like:

Replica-Screen Printed cheap fabric
Replica Authentic- Sewn on numbers on cheap fabric
Authentic-Tackle Twill fabric and embroidered/sewn name and numbers

The Authentic feel the best but can set you back over $200, and the Replica Authentic are probably the best deal. If they are $20, that means they are direct from the manufacturer in Asia without the $60 markup from Sports Authority or whatever. Still a great deal. I might pick one up, but I just know whichever I get will probably not be with the team next year. I may just get a sweater or something! :lol:

Shazam!
04-14-2009, 02:10 PM
I only support fake jersey's from here on out.

I got a few of those fake Player of the Century Broncos jerseys from EBay and they are as heavyweight and good quality as any genuine NFL jersey. As long as the appliques are sewn on, that's all that matters.

MasterShake
04-14-2009, 02:19 PM
I got a few of those fake Player of the Century Broncos jerseys from EBay and they are as heavyweight and good quality as any genuine NFL jersey. As long as the appliques are sewn on, that's all that matters.

They are great for the money, but the authentics are super nice. I got a fake Elway jersey from Ebay and an authentic Cutler from the team store a few years ago. The difference side to side is pretty big. But, for something I'm just gonna spill cheese dip on I'm only buying knockoffs from now on.

Heres some comparison photos from an Ebay guide to fakes:

Below are pictures of the front and back of a GENUINE Authentic Reebok jerseys (2006, and 2007 Chargers). Use the following description as a guide while looking at these jerseys:

Left Two Pictures (in each set): Notice the form the jersey takes. Most fakes are made of ligther, flimsy material. They will not take on this consistent form. The 2nd picture shows the color difference in the BOLTS (obviously only applies to Chargers). Notice how rich the colors are on the right vs. the dull color of the Bolt on the left. The last picture (right) is of a GENUINE Reebok jersey next to a fake. You can see the difference in size and form, even though they are EQUALLY SIZED, respectively. The sleeves on the fake are a dead giveaway (which is why many sellers HIDE the sleeves on their fake jerseys). The colors on your team's fake will likely have the same kind of problems. Fakes are dull, not vibrant. The only problem is that it can be tough to tell without having the jerseys side by side like this.

2006 Chargers (Below) - Alone, a fake will look pretty good. Next to an Authentic, they are inferior.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/37b5_2.jpghttp://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/37bd_2.jpghttp://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/4e2d_2.jpg

Watchthemiddle
04-14-2009, 03:04 PM
I am thinking about buying a # 6 Cutler jersey....eventually I can replace the name Cutler with a kickers name....:laugh:

And side thought....

LOL at people who crush over players and have the name of a player in their screen name....:laugh:

KCL
04-14-2009, 03:15 PM
I am thinking about buying a # 6 Cutler jersey....eventually I can replace the name Cutler with a kickers name....:laugh:

And side thought....

LOL at people who crush over players and have the name of a player in their screen name....:laugh:

I'm glad I don't have Tony in mine.

Watchthemiddle
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm glad I don't have Tony in mine.

Why is he gone?

KCL
04-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Why is he gone?

No...

UnderArmour
04-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Anyone actually order one? It seems too good to be true.

Edit: Looked into it, I've seen mixed reports.

MasterShake
04-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Anyone actually order one? It seems too good to be true.

They are just fakes. You get what you pay for. Just don't put 'em in the dryer and you are good to go. They sell these kind at the flea market for about $30-$40 but the stitching can come loose sometimes.

KCL
04-14-2009, 03:26 PM
They are just fakes. You get what you pay for. Just don't put 'em in the dryer and you are good to go. They sell these kind at the flea market for about $30-$40 but the stitching can come loose sometimes.

I looked at them...are you sure they even have stitching?

powderaddict
04-14-2009, 03:27 PM

And side thought....

I want to find a patch that says "The Player" I can sew over "Cutler" on my Jersy.

MasterShake
04-14-2009, 03:29 PM
I looked at them...are you sure they even have stitching?

Its hard to tell. Even if it is stitching, its the crappy almost vinyl like #'s and letters that are just attached with a single stitch. The real ones are embroidered and you WILL NOT find those for under $100 just based on cost of materials. These are the equivalent of buying a Gucci handbag or Rolex watch from the street corner.

KCL
04-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Its hard to tell. Even if it is stitching, its the crappy almost vinyl like #'s and letters that are just attached with a single stitch. The real ones are embroidered and you WILL NOT find those for under $100 just based on cost of materials. These are the equivalent of buying a Gucci handbag or Rolex watch from the street corner.

No harm done if you buy one and the player is gone the following season.

MasterShake
04-14-2009, 03:32 PM
No harm done if you buy one and the player is gone the following season.

Exactly. I bought my Cutler thinking he would be here a minimum of another 5 years. The other authentic I have has my name on it so I will never get rid of that one until they change the uniforms. The fakes are just fine and most people can't tell or don't care unless they are jersey snobs.

KCL
04-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Exactly. I bought my Cutler thinking he would be here a minimum of another 5 years. The other authentic I have has my name on it so I will never get rid of that one until they change the uniforms. The fakes are just fine and most people can't tell or don't care unless they are jersey snobs.

I have 3 Jerseys...I think I paid about $75.00 or more for them.It's been a few years so I'm sure they're more now.

Watchthemiddle
04-14-2009, 03:42 PM
the only jersey I own is a Terrell Davis jersey. I could care less if its authentic or not...the significance to me is the name and the significance he had on my team.

He is retired so I have no worries about him being traded and therefore is a lifelong Bronco.

Watchthemiddle
04-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I have 3 Jerseys...I think I paid about $75.00 or more for them.It's been a few years so I'm sure they're more now.

You still have my jersey? its gone up over the years...:D

:coffee:

KCL
04-14-2009, 03:45 PM
You still have my jersey? its gone up over the years...:D

:coffee:

Well if your name is Priest,Derrick or Tony...then yes I do.:D

SmilinAssasSin27
04-14-2009, 04:21 PM
"I know a guy" who has bought bootlegs from Ebay...$40 including shipping. You can't tell the difference at all. They are strating to crack down so now "my friend" uses ebay canada.

Overtime
04-14-2009, 06:59 PM
anyone know where I can get #'s and letters at? Thinking about taking the #6 and the Cutler off mine and just getting new numbers sewn on for a different player? If it's even worth it...:shrug:

Overtime
04-14-2009, 07:00 PM
I bought an Authentic Reebok Cutler Jersey from Ebay for $39.95 in 2006...it's not a fake either...it's the real deal.

Watchthemiddle
04-14-2009, 07:02 PM
If you live in the the Denver .....forget ebay or the internet...

Go to Bill's sports collectebeles..........:welcome:

Broncospsycho77
04-14-2009, 07:07 PM
I don't know who this "Jay Cutler" is, but I'll definitely bookmark this site for later.

BroncoWave
04-14-2009, 07:22 PM
I bought an Authentic Reebok Cutler Jersey from Ebay for $39.95 in 2006...it's not a fake either...it's the real deal.

Even on the fake ones they usually sew reebok tags on it so that doesn't necessarily mean that it's real.

Overtime
04-14-2009, 07:53 PM
well it's real, i had it checked out by an Authentic Jersey retailer.

Broncospsycho77
04-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Okay, does anybody know how to remove letters from an authentic?

Also, does anybody know where to buy the letters "B", "R", "I", "S", "T", "E", and "R"?

Well, I could just keep the "ER"... eh.

weazel
04-16-2009, 10:59 PM
that place just pulled ALL of the jerseys from the website. MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL all gone. I was in the middle of ordering and everything disapeared.

getlynched47
04-16-2009, 11:06 PM
I don't know who this "Jay Cutler" is, but I'll definitely bookmark this site for later.

He looks like the missing BeeGee

KCL
04-16-2009, 11:44 PM
that place just pulled ALL of the jerseys from the website. MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL all gone. I was in the middle of ordering and everything disapeared.

:lol:

Magnificent Seven
04-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Check it out at NFL Shop. They are selling Broncos' 1960 uniforms. Yellow Jersey.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3535202&cp=716584.2237587&parentPage=family

CB123
04-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Check it out at NFL Shop. They are selling Broncos' 1960 uniforms. Yellow Jersey.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3535202&cp=716584.2237587&parentPage=family

Call me crazy, but I don't think those look all that bad... really. Then again, I've been wanting to see these for a while now! :D

:defense: <-- Cool smiley!

Shazam!
04-17-2009, 01:37 AM
Bring back the classic orange and the :defense: damnit.

jrelway
04-17-2009, 09:48 AM

And side thought....

whats wrong with having a player in your screen name you basstard ;)

Cutler6MVP
04-17-2009, 11:56 AM

I just checked it out now, All jerseys are there, atleast now they are.

EDIT

youre right, they are all gone now. that is weird, let me shoot them an email.

Cutler6MVP
04-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Ok heres there response...

young: because of the trademark infringement, we are not allowed to sell those replica jerseys anymore, I feel sorry about that.

Michael Kuta: you will never be able to?

young: kindly have a try next week pls

young: thanks

Michael Kuta: thank you

Michael Kuta: will they be the same price?

young: yes, same price

young: don't worry

Michael Kuta: ok thank you

Michael Kuta: that is all i needed

Magnificent Seven
04-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Bring back the classic orange and the :defense: damnit.

They should wear mid 60's uniform. The one that John Elway wore in 1994. Orange helmet with white buckin' broncos logo on it, orange jersey with blue and white stripes.

weazel
04-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Ok heres there response...

young: because of the trademark infringement, we are not allowed to sell those replica jerseys anymore, I feel sorry about that.

Michael Kuta: you will never be able to?

young: kindly have a try next week pls

young: thanks

Michael Kuta: thank you

Michael Kuta: will they be the same price?

young: yes, same price

young: don't worry

Michael Kuta: ok thank you

Michael Kuta: that is all i needed

they told me that they had one buyer buy the whole lot, and will have more in very soon.