PDA

View Full Version : Omg! Omg! Omg!

sneakers
03-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Look at the OP!

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=71423

sneakers
03-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Hhahahahahahhahaa I feel so bad for them.

chazoe60
03-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Joe Namath will conspire to make sure Tim does not surpass his legacy as a Jet.

sneakers
03-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Joe Namath will conspire to make sure Tim does not surpass his legacy as a Jet.

And he will do it all drunk!

SmilinAssasSin27
03-21-2012, 10:08 PM
that guy is an assbag. no credibility. I've seen his bile before.

Medford Bronco
03-21-2012, 10:12 PM
And he will do it all drunk!

and ask Susie Kulber to kiss him in the process :lol:

slim
03-21-2012, 10:13 PM
:lol:

He's been a member there since 2003.

sneakers
03-21-2012, 10:14 PM
and ask Susie Kulber to kiss him in the process :lol:

I would like to get in that line. Suzie Kulber is hot!

Nomad
03-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Jagsbch has been around a long time. His join date at the Jets is June 2003 and at BM, he had joined in 2003 or 04.

Wouldn't that be something if Jaguars would trade with jets for Tebow:lol:

sneakers
03-21-2012, 10:17 PM
:lol:

He's been a member there since 2003.

+1000 internet points to whoever can figure out which Florida Gaytor joined the jets in 2003.

HORSEPOWER 56
03-21-2012, 10:17 PM
That, my friends, is the one good thing that came out of the Tebow trade. Man I'm glad I won't have to filter through that shit sandwich anymore. :beer:

The best part about his conspiracy theory this time (Jax offered more, but Elway wanted to screw Tim over) is that it is being widely reported that when the original trade fell through and the Jags jumped back into it, Tim was personally given the option to choose... and he chose the Jets. :lol:

MOtorboat
03-21-2012, 10:20 PM
I love that the lunatics now root for the Jets.

I know I'm told the were few and far between, but I don't know how wrong that statement could be. ESPN's coverage is based on those lunatics, not the other way around, as some will have you believe (they don't know what they're talking about, but I won't go beyond that tonight).

I'm so glad they are gone or at least not rooting for the Broncos anymore.

wayninja
03-21-2012, 10:21 PM
I loved Jagsbch! Sure, he wasn't the best poster in the world and he was really raw, but man was it fun to see him go.

I think you guys wanted him to fail and drove him away without giving him a true shot. I even saw some of you welcome him and agree sometimes. Heartless ********.

He'll always be my huckleberry.

slim
03-21-2012, 10:27 PM
+1000 internet points to whoever can figure out which Florida Gaytor joined the jets in 2003.

Hmmmm....I have no idea.

silkamilkamonico
03-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Jagsbch has been around a long time. His join date at the Jets is June 2003 and at BM, he had joined in 2003 or 04.

I also found that rather curious. What is up with that. That is rather interesting?

jhildebrand
03-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Tebow had no choice in the matter. Let's stop posting it as some sort of screwball attempt to make Elway look better.

Jsteve01
03-21-2012, 10:31 PM
you're right Schefter is full of it. I mean that guy has zero credibility

wayninja
03-21-2012, 10:46 PM

Shefter contradicted himself within minutes of the tweet that everyone is running with:

UPDATE 9:00 p.m. ET: In what may be the first case of Schefter-on-Schefter crime, ESPN’s Adam Schefter followed his tweet explaining that Tebow will choose between the Jets and Jaguars with a tweet explaining that the Broncos will make the best decision for the franchise. Either way, Tebow is a Jet.

So, it doesn't mean Tebow didn't have a choice, but Schefter is what is driving the 'choice' story and it's just not real clear at the moment. It'll come out, but who will care?

PAINTERDAVE
03-21-2012, 10:47 PM
It has been widely reported throughout Denver Media that once the Jets deal was falling apart..
and other teams jumped in..
The Broncos gave Tim his choice of teams to go to.

Broncos accomodated by spliting the sticky 5 million with the Jets.... Tim's team of choice.

wayninja
03-21-2012, 10:58 PM
It has been widely reported throughout Denver Media that once the Jets deal was falling apart..
and other teams jumped in..
The Broncos gave Tim his choice of teams to go to.

Broncos accomodated by spliting the sticky 5 million with the Jets.... Tim's team of choice.

Link? Every article I have found seems to be driver by schefters tweets. Which are ambiguous at best. I'm not saying it didn't happen, just saying it doesn't seem real clear. Media seemed to pick up the first tweet and ignore the second one 12 mins later (except for the ESPN one above that I was able find).

jhildebrand
03-21-2012, 11:11 PM

Schefter had two contradictory tweets back to back.

Dmac just tweeted a bit ago that there was NO CHOICE involved at any point. I will concur with Dmac on this one.

wayninja
03-21-2012, 11:17 PM

Dmac just tweeted a bit ago that there was NO CHOICE involved at any point. I will concur with Dmac on this one.

This thread agrees with this assessment. I can't necessarily interpret if Tebow did an interview or if they were just talking about it, but a post implies that it was reported Tebow had no choice.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=71456

NightTrainLayne
03-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Tebow himself said in his conference call with NY reporters that the Broncos had "all the power" in that decision. They did not give him the choice of where to go per Tebow himself.

I think Schedter's top notch, but the subject here is directly contradicting his tweet.

sneakers
03-22-2012, 12:02 AM
YOU TURDS! I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT FRIGGIN SHEFTER! (Ever notice on those spots on ESPN where he is in front of a book shelf he has the Di Vinci Code on his book shelf?)

wayninja
03-22-2012, 12:09 AM
YOU TURDS! I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT FRIGGIN SHEFTER! (Ever notice on those spots on ESPN where he is in front of a book shelf he has the Di Vinci Code on his book shelf?)

It's been well documented that Schefter is a stone mason.

Tom Nalen
03-22-2012, 04:08 AM

Santana Moss?

smith49
03-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Look at the OP!

A....freaking.....mazing. Some people. You think he has a membership on all NFL teams board?? Someone do the research. I refuse cause I don't care enough to look, but I bet he does just incase he thinks it gives him credibility.

iLands
03-22-2012, 04:27 AM
I also found that rather curious. What is up with that. That is rather interesting?

Prophet.

Duh

ShooterJM
03-22-2012, 08:29 AM
I don't know, claymore is already over there posting about how terrible tebow is. Not really any worse.

SOCALORADO.
03-22-2012, 08:54 AM
I don't know, claymore is already over there posting about how terrible tebow is. Not really any worse.

Is Clay really over there? That is awesome!

PatriotsGuy
03-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Hhahahahahahhahaa I feel so bad for them.

If you spent a small amount of time reading Jets fans posts you wouldn't.

TXBRONC
03-22-2012, 09:36 AM
This is nothing new from Jagsbch. Tebow is his life.

vandammage13
03-22-2012, 09:37 AM

He's a life troll...He probably has long standing memberships on every team.

TXBRONC
03-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Jags has used this bull shit line before. You manipulate stats to say whatever you want them to say.

ShooterJM
03-22-2012, 10:01 AM
If you spent a small amount of time reading Jets fans posts you wouldn't.

+1 You've clearly never had the pleasure of being around Jets fans for long. Think Browns + Yankees.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2012, 09:47 PM
Look at the OP!

Click on the link now - he is "banned"

Canmore
03-24-2012, 10:05 PM

Now that is a surprise. Lol.

sneakers
03-25-2012, 12:17 AM

LOL they must have thought he was one of us.

sneakers
03-25-2012, 12:17 AM

wayninja
03-25-2012, 12:30 AM

I thought we took a run at jetnation, not ganggreen?

Did you guys go have fun without me? ********.

sneakers
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM
I thought we took a run at jetnation, not ganggreen?

Did you guys go have fun without me? ********.

I dunno, they all blend into one after a while.

Tned
03-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Look at the OP!

mice find.

spikerman
03-25-2012, 03:00 PM
If anyone finds Bullgator on those forums please let me know. I'm going to be very interested to see how his "martyr" act plays out on the Jets boards.

pnbronco
03-25-2012, 10:58 PM
That, my friends, is the one good thing that came out of the Tebow trade. Man I'm glad I won't have to filter through that shit sandwich anymore. :beer:

The best part about his conspiracy theory this time (Jax offered more, but Elway wanted to screw Tim over) is that it is being widely reported that when the original trade fell through and the Jags jumped back into it, Tim was personally given the option to choose... and he chose the Jets. :lol:

Amen Horse I agree with you 110% on this one! :beer: Wow I will not miss this at all. Plus I even put the guy on ignore, but his quotes still showed in the posters that tried to be reasonable with him.....

I have a feeling the Jet fans will not be gentle with him and I know it's not nice but that does make me smile a little.

Chef Zambini
03-26-2012, 09:33 AM

The best part about his conspiracy theory this time (Jax offered more, but Elway wanted to screw Tim over) is that it is being widely reported that when the original trade fell through and the Jags jumped back into it, Tim was personally given the option to choose... and he chose the Jets. :lol:thaNK YOU FOR POSTING reality.
elway gave TEBOW a choice! elway took less to act in tebows behalf! Thats the reality.
Tebow thinks he has abetter chance to START in NY. and I have no doubt his agent and his sponsors (jockey, who already has his face up in time square) are happy with the selection and encouraged him to go to gotham as well !
Is it over, the whole tebow hysteria in broncoland is essentailly over, thank god and elway!
But I still look at the jags and think, trade a first or even a second round pick for a FULL stadium every homegame, and a MILLION jersey sales?
the owner will flex his muscle and make thaqt deal!
maybe the jest are just waiting till they sell out all their home games and 2 million tebow jerseys, before they trade away the media giant that cant throw a back shoulder fade.

Cugel
03-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Boy isn't it great that we don't have to listen to THIS kind of swill anymore? :laugh:

Originally Posted by Jagsbch View Post
Elway has a reputation to maintain, the last thing he needs is Tebow emerging on a team that would start him and allow him to be successful. Elway figures no way Tebow starts in NY, so his reputation is safe, never underestimate how far an elitist prima donnas ego will go to maintain his status quo reputation.

If you could have seen Elway disapointed when the team was having success with Tebow then you would understand where I am coming from. Elway hates Tebow, I mean he just traded his back up QB that took them to the play-offs for a 5th round pick, despite not having a back up QB. How much do you have to hate a guy to do that, especially with a QB who is one hit away from being dead.

http://meiobit.com/wp-content/uploads/tin-foil-hat_thumb.jpg

By the way, did you know that the government was responsible for 9-11 and the plan was decided upon in a conference with the aliens at Area 51? :eek:

By the way, I wonder what would happen to Elway's "reputation" if Peyton Manning led this team to a SB? Would it be "ruined" or made? :laugh:

MOtorboat
03-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Except of course when people bring that tripe over here from there and post it...yes...glad to see he is no longer a member of all five Broncos message boards. Good grief...

:coffee:

Cugel
03-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Except of course when people bring that tripe over here from there and post it...yes...glad to see he is no longer a member of all five Broncos message boards. Good grief...

:coffee:

That's what this whole thread was about! Do you think that I troll the Jets message boards? The link was provided in the very first post. I merely posted what was on that page because it seemed so outrageous and quite funny.

Some people are just WAAAY crazy with the conspiracy theories. And the ones about Elway being jealous of Tebow's impending greatness are at least amusing.

LTC Pain
03-26-2012, 04:16 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! As reported by PFT from the owner of the Jags - TEBOW DID NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE JAGS!!! This may split the Tebow Kingdom and disinfranchise millions of Tebow groupies!! ROFLMAO!!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/26/jags-owners-says-tebow-didnt-want-to-come-to-jacksonville/

FanInAZ
03-26-2012, 06:08 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! As reported by PFT from the owner of the Jags - TEBOW DID NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE JAGS!!! This may split the Tebow Kingdom and disinfranchise millions of Tebow groupies!! ROFLMAO!!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/26/jags-owners-says-tebow-didnt-want-to-come-to-jacksonville/

PFT is part of an Elway lead worldwide conspiracy to destroy Tebowmania.

dunk7
03-27-2012, 10:36 AM

I guess SI's Peter King is also part of the conspiracy, he reported the same thing yesterday. His brother said he'd be better off with the Jets and pushed him in that direction.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/56192/khan-on-tebow-he-didnt-want-to-come
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/03/26/meetings/1.html

Bugs Baloney
03-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Don't get me wrong here Tebow was fun to watch and helped to bring this team back from the dead.

That being said...it is so nice to have the likes of Jags gone for good, (i hope).

turftoad
03-27-2012, 01:55 PM

Elway said nothing. It was the Jags owner that did.

GEM
03-27-2012, 02:41 PM

Funny.....Tebow himself said he had a choice in his presser. I guess that isn't good enough though. :laugh:

GEM
03-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Tebow himself said in his conference call with NY reporters that the Broncos had "all the power" in that decision. They did not give him the choice of where to go per Tebow himself.

I think Schedter's top notch, but the subject here is directly contradicting his tweet.

Direct quote from presser:

[The Broncos] had my contract, they had all the power, but [John Elway and Pat Bowlen] listened to me and what I had to say, and it was very gracious of them because they didn't have to do that. They could have just done whatever, but he listened to me and talked to me, and I told him I would love to be a Jet.

Cugel
03-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Direct quote from presser:

Dammit Gem! There you go using LOGIC and REASON again! You know that FACTS are irrelevant to any true Tebow worshiper! :laugh: