PDA

View Full Version : BroncosForums is now Twittering

Tned-Mobile
04-13-2009, 06:47 PM
New threads in the Broncos Talk and Draft forums are now being posted to Twitter.

So, if you like following Tweets and want to see when an interesting thread gets posted, check out http://www.twitter.com/broncosforums

ebsoria
04-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Uh... that... make.. me... happy? :confused:

claymore
04-13-2009, 07:20 PM
You should put the lounge on twitter to. BTW somewhere Thnikka is doing something naughty.

KCL
04-13-2009, 07:28 PM
You should put the lounge on twitter to. BTW somewhere Thnikka is doing something naughty.
That's a good thing...right?

honz
04-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Ahhhh! Twitter is taking over the world! Am I the only person that has never been tempted to check out Twitter before?

getlynched47
04-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Ahhhh! Twitter is taking over the world! Am I the only person that has never been tempted to check out Twitter before?

You and me both. Twitter sounds gay. I will never get near that abomination.

MOtorboat
04-13-2009, 07:56 PM

I don't get twitter. I, personally, could care less what my friends are doing at this point in time.

BroncoJoe
04-13-2009, 07:57 PM
I don't get twitter. I, personally, could care less what my friends are doing at this point in time.

That's because you don't have any friends.

:D

MOtorboat
04-13-2009, 07:59 PM

:tsk:

claymore
04-13-2009, 08:01 PM

:tsk:

:schooled: :werd:

MOtorboat
04-13-2009, 08:03 PM
:schooled: :werd:

I'm guessing that Joe twitters and he took back the Liberty from his wife.

Ghey?

You decide.

claymore
04-13-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm guessing that Joe twitters and he took back the Liberty from his wife.

Ghey?

You decide.

If that is true, we have just opened a can of worms......... A large can of worms. :eek:

atwater27
04-13-2009, 08:04 PM
I second the motion that twitter is gay. Stop texting, rip off the cell umbilical and live your lives people.

MOtorboat
04-13-2009, 08:05 PM
If that is true, we have just opened a can of worms......... A large can of worms. :eek:

At least it has nothing to do with gerbils.

claymore
04-13-2009, 08:05 PM
I second the motion that twitter is gay. Stop texting, rip off the cell umbilical and live your lives people.

Atwater. When I die, you get my shotgun.......... Use it for the apocalypse.

underrated29
04-13-2009, 08:06 PM

i dont even know what a twitter is.

claymore
04-13-2009, 08:07 PM
At least it has nothing to with gerbils.

He has been tootling under neath Nut. A gerbil is like a rabbit. They build nests and shit too.

A liberty can hold like 2 cages. This is serious. :drinking:

atwater27
04-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Atwater. When I die, you get my shotgun.......... Use it for the apocalypse.

Cool, then I will have 3.

atwater27
04-13-2009, 08:14 PM

And you're a better man for it.

LordTrychon
04-13-2009, 08:31 PM
I thought I felt funny....

KCL
04-13-2009, 08:36 PM

Same here...what is it?

Hobe
04-13-2009, 08:46 PM

I've seen nothing to say it isn't just the latest social networking fad. :yawn:

underrated29
04-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Same here...what is it?

I've seen nothing to say it isn't just the latest social networking fad. :yawn:

I think maybe its like a facebook or myspace?

:whoknows:

rcsodak
04-13-2009, 10:49 PM
This thread is FULL of some of the brightest minds known......

Oh, SHIT!

Sorry.

Wrong thread. :shocked:

KCL
04-13-2009, 10:51 PM
rc are you a twit? I mean do you twit?
Is twitting a good thing?

Broncolingus
04-13-2009, 10:52 PM
WTF is twitter?

I must go Google...

KCL
04-13-2009, 10:53 PM
WTF is twitter?

I must go Google...

Please do and report back.

Davii
04-13-2009, 11:35 PM
Same question, what is twitter?

honz
04-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Twitter is like a place to blog, except people usually make quick one sentence posts several times a day. It's like keeping a journal for everyone to see. At least that is how I understand it...I've never actually checked out someones twitter page.

Broncolingus
04-13-2009, 11:41 PM
From the website: http://twitter.com/

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

...so...

WTF is Twitter?

KCL
04-14-2009, 06:01 AM
From the website: http://twitter.com/

...so...

WTF is Twitter?

I think I'd rather send a Text than a twit message.

Dirk
04-14-2009, 06:01 AM
I guess I am old. I have never twitted (is that the right way to say it?). I have heard people talk about it and never thought twice about it. So after this thread was made I went to wiki to see what it actually was for the first time. I still won't use it. ha!

Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length which are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have subscribed to them (known as followers). Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow anybody to access them. Users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, Short Message Service (SMS) or applications such as Tweetie, Twitterrific, Twitterfon, TweetDeck and feedalizr. The service is free to use over the Internet, but using SMS may incur phone service provider fees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter

Tned-Mobile
04-14-2009, 07:02 AM
lol, i figured this thread would get some reaction.

Other than this auto twittering of new threads, i have never used it.

For whatever reason, twittering has become a recent rage, so I figured, WTH, it's another way to promote BroncosForums.

Timmy!
04-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Bunch of retarded twits if you ask me.

http://collegetimes.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/twitter_logo.jpg

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/0/pyzamOmgWtf.jpg

Thnikkaman
04-14-2009, 08:16 AM
I'm following the feed.

Yes Twitter is supposed to be a social networking thing where Beefy can sit on the toilette and text an update from his phone about the miraculous poop he is taking.

Or it is the replacement of the RSS feed. Sure I have friends that I follow on twitter, but its also a compilation of all the news site updates that I follow. Sites like ESPN's AFC West blog, Discovery Magazine's Bad Astronomer (That's how I knew the space station was being evacuated that one time), and CNN send tweets to keep me updated on things I'm interested in.

If you don't want to do it, don't do it.

broncfn90
04-14-2009, 08:30 AM
I know my favorite comedy groups twitter... i dont fallow them.... this is a good time for a plug

jakeandamir.com

Dr Velcro
04-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Stop that.

TXBRONC
04-14-2009, 09:40 AM

It could be. In the movie Bambi the animals of the forest became twitterpated. :eyebrows:

Dirk
04-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Yes Twitter is supposed to be a social networking thing where Beefy can sit on the toilette and text an update from his phone about the miraculous poop he is taking.

:rofl:

Too much! Good thing I wasn't drinking when I read that!

rcsodak
04-16-2009, 09:50 AM

I was going to ask you what size yours are......:confused:

KCL
04-16-2009, 09:58 AM
I was going to ask you what size yours are......:confused:

my what?

rcsodak
04-16-2009, 10:14 AM
my what?

:speech:

KCL
04-16-2009, 10:19 AM
:speech:

Just whisper it to me....:listen:

rcsodak
04-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Just whisper it to me....:listen:

That's my line! :rolleyes:

KCL
04-16-2009, 10:22 AM
That's my line! :rolleyes:

well I borrowed it....:coffee:

rcsodak
04-16-2009, 10:26 AM
well I borrowed it....:coffee:

Hey, you can pm me....

....I won't tell anyone.

(crosses fingers)

KCL
04-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Hey, you can pm me....

....I won't tell anyone.

(crosses fingers)

I know I can....:D

underrated29
04-16-2009, 11:18 AM
ummm.... So.... It sends texts to your phone about updates in peoples lives??? I thought that was what MTV was for.

So what i am posting now could be twitted to some dude in florida dropping a duece?

I dont know if i like that.

tubby
04-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Nice ****!

Tned
04-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Bumping for those visiting us for the first time on draft day and that might want to follow BroncosForums and Broncos news on twitter.

Tned
06-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Since this thread fell off the scope, I stickied it and am bumping it. For casual followers of BroncosForums, the twitter page gives you an at a glance view of new Broncos related threads that have been started.

broncfn90
06-08-2009, 01:21 PM
I never got into the twitter thing.... thats cuz i dont know how to set it up...

sneakers
06-15-2009, 04:25 AM
I don't get it

:confused:

WARHORSE
07-31-2009, 10:44 AM
This aint twit.

FanInAZ
07-31-2009, 02:58 PM

I already tried MySpace and found it to be a waist of time for me personally. What make Twitter, Face Book, etc any different?

Tned
07-31-2009, 03:04 PM
I already tried MySpace and found it to be a waist of time for me personally. What make Twitter, Face Book, etc any different?

Never really messed with myspace. Twitter and facebook are two totally different things.

Twitter, is simply a short messaging service. By short, I mean each message has to be less than 140 characters. So, there were a bunch of people at the Broncos training camp today posting short update via their mobile phones as tweets.

Facebook is closer to myspace, I guess, but more straight forward and more communication orientated than personal web page, like myspace was.

Tned
08-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Don't forget to check out BroncosForums on twitter to get notified of new Broncos' threads on BroncosForums, as well as other Broncos news and notes.

http://www.twitter.com/broncosforums

In addition, check out the Broncos Twitter News - Reporters Covering Broncos via Twitter forum (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60) to see news and notes from all the reporters and blogs covering the Broncos training camp.

Tned
08-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Don't forget to follow BroncosForums.com on twitter to both be notified as new threads/discussions are posted, as well as updates on breaking news.

http://www.twitter.com/broncosforums

BroncoDiva87
10-11-2009, 08:08 PM

TWITTER ROX!! I Love it! :salute:

Buff
11-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Adam_Schefter RT @broncos_sacco: Brian Griese doing color commentary for KOA radio at MNF game vs. Steelers.

Weird. I haven't been listening to any of the radio broadcasts, but I thought I heard David Treadwell was in the booth the other week. Are they rotating or something? What happened to DDI?

MOtorboat
11-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Weird. I haven't been listening to any of the radio broadcasts, but I thought I heard David Treadwell was in the booth the other week. Are they rotating or something? What happened to DDI?

Brian is doing college games for ESPN. I forget which game he was on last week, but I thought it was his father at first.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-06-2009, 04:54 PM

It probably is Brian - the Broncos have had a different X Bronco with Dave Logan each week.

And on DDI:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2549-Denver-Broncos-Examiner~y2009m5d12-DiazInfante-dropped-from-Broncos-radio-team

Diaz-Infante dropped from Broncos' radio team

David Diaz-Infante has lost his part-time gig as color analyst on Denver Broncos games, aired on KOA-850 AM.

BroncoDiva87
11-08-2009, 03:08 PM
I Love Twitter!!! My Name on There is Scrubbybubbles! Add me if you like!! :D

broncofaninfla
12-04-2009, 10:10 AM
For years I thought they were saying "That's our D" LOL!!

Cugel
12-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Twitter is like a place to blog, except people usually make quick one sentence posts several times a day. It's like keeping a journal for everyone to see. At least that is how I understand it...I've never actually checked out someones twitter page.

Typical tweet:

"Rt now I'm making pancakes! YMMMM!" :rolleyes:

And three or 4 people will tweet back: "I lv pancakes!"

"Me 2!"

"Go EZ on the syrp tho! 2 mny clries!"

My sister tweets all the time: "Right now I'm teaching my peeps to use Twitter to get to page #1 on google!" :coffee:

I just hate 1 sentence blather about what people are doing! I don't care if you're driving now! Why is it worth interrupting my day to tell me you just farted? (almost literally what Twitter is like).

I can't escape the feeling that Twitter is a bunch of 12 year old "grls".

OMG! totly awsum!

Cugel
12-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Never really messed with myspace. Twitter and facebook are two totally different things.

Twitter, is simply a short messaging service. By short, I mean each message has to be less than 140 characters. So, there were a bunch of people at the Broncos training camp today posting short update via their mobile phones as tweets.

Facebook is closer to myspace, I guess, but more straight forward and more communication orientated than personal web page, like myspace was.

You can use facebook for marketing your business. My sister does this and has built a rather lucrative career teaching people about it (http://magicalmarketing.blogspot.com/2009/08/five-first-steps-to-facebook-fame.html). Personally, I still don't really get it though. Seems like you have to spend most of your life expanding and commenting on Facebook to make it work.

Rather like hanging around these boards, except that talking about the Broncos is at least interesting! :laugh:

Tned
12-07-2009, 10:46 AM
I just hate 1 sentence blather about what people are doing! I don't care if you're driving now! Why is it worth interrupting my day to tell me you just farted? (almost literally what Twitter is like).

I can't escape the feeling that Twitter is a bunch of 12 year old "grls".

OMG! totly awsum!

If you are following housewives and others that are just posting their personal updates, that's true, but if you are following people, especially reporters, that are reporting on the Broncos or sports in general, that is much different.

Take the tweets below. Here are the tweets that Frank Schwab of the Colorado Gazette (@fs3142 (http://twitter.com/fs3142)) has sent out since Dec 1.

You have to read these from the bottom up, as the newest are on top, and the oldest on the bottom. I don't think you will find much about farting or pancakes. Twitter is what you make of it, just like vBulletin is (the software that this forum runs on). Some people use vBulletin to talk about making pancakes and waffles, others to talk about football. Some use email to close multi-billion dollar deals, others to Where's Waldo pictures. IMO, it's important to separate the technology from how it is used.

Not likely. Points starts at 6th TB. Strength of victory/schedule come before RT @Jordo5150 point differential in that tie breaker game?
about 17 hours ago from web

Elvis has 10 sacks on third down this season. NFL record, since sacks counted in '82, is Tim Harris with 11 in 1992

LB Darrell Reid (aka @footz95) on playing the 12-0 Colts next week: "We’ve almost got to play a perfect game."

Yes, he got one. Up to 15 this season RT @mikel33 did Dumervil record a sack today? I missed the game :(
about 18 hours ago from web

Final: Denver 44, Kansas City 13 http://bit.ly/5JC9Q5

Unless KC or Oak beat SD or Den, wld go to common opponents. Cle is common opponent RT @t4yl0r who has the tiebreaker between SD & DEN?

Ryan Harris did not have a recurrence of the same injury that kept him out four weeks. But McD didn't offer much as far as extent of it

Sorry, meant McBath. He replaced Dawkins. RT @bertjanbrands thought Bruton got injured and doubtful to return?

Just pointed out to me: Pittsburgh beats San Diego and Denver, loses to KC and Oakland. Yikes.

Reply Retweet Wow, what an upset RT @prosb4hos Hope you werent being sarcastic about Gradkowski.

End of 3rd: Denver 34, Kansas City 6 http://bit.ly/8AYViY
about 19 hours ago from twitterfeed

12 days in advance except Week 17. Ind/Den won't be flexed RT @tsiguy96 how does flex work? indy/den flex?
about 19 hours ago from web

Dawkins is out of the game, been pulled for Bruton, BTW.

But you CAN NOT give Bruce Gradkowski 1:56 to work with RT @kylebroncosfan pitt scored up 24-20

Still 11:26 to go ... RT @kylebroncosfan I really really want knowshon to get his 1st 100 yrd game

RT @PatIVERSEN TEN/HOU about to lose, NYJ last 3 opps combined record is 26-7, MIA tough last games. Think Den. is a lock if we go 10-6.

41 points is the most ever scored by the Broncos at Arrowhead.

RT @kylebroncosfan I didn't look into them lol

Even if the 5-6 loss teams (Mia/Ten/NYJ/Jax) run table? RT @kylebroncosfan if both lose today and we go 10-6 we are garanteed a wild card

Ravens L would be enormous RT @MileHighReport a Steelers loss would be nice for the Broncos, as would a Ravens loss tomorrow in GB
Pittsburgh losing at home to Oakland - if I were a Broncos fan I'd be more concerned about that game. Steelers L would be big for Denver

Never would get an honest answer, but wonder if McD feels at all bittersweet about Cassel struggling so much he gets yanked. They're close

If the Avs were playing someone like Michigan Tech or Minnesota-Duluth, sure RT @southstands303 like watching an Avs game
about 20 hours ago from web

Believe the entire 3rd quarter has been played in Chiefs territory.

Buckhalter has 103 yards on 9 carries.

8 RT @kylebroncosfan how many tackles does DJ have this game. Any idea?

Cassel 3rd quarter completions to Chiefs: 0. Cassel 3rd quarter completions to Broncos: 2

Woulda had to have been a quick negotiation RT @Mikedecicco ... and in return McDaniels gave him a contract?

Marshall ran over to McDaniels and gave him the ball after the TD.

Broncos need to put the game away here. KC trying to give it to them.

Very true. RT @kylebroncosfan they jus should the replay of the fake...was a very good play if it wasn't tipped would've been a huge gain

Can't imagine 3rd and 19 is high percentage RT @kylebroncosfan who knows though what if we got the 1st

David Bruton (thigh) has a doubtful return

He just figured out Bettis called tails RT @jhernandezphoto Then Tripplett's crew tried to ice Prater.

That wouldn't have been good from 54 yards. Not Todd Haley's best quarter. Gifts to the Broncos.

Don't know why they don't accept that. Now a 43-yard field goal instead of 3rd and 19 (and possible 53 yarder). Weird.

Also, on 3rd down - Cassel wanted Chambers but Champ had him covered tight. Champ having a fantastic day.

Tough to sell a fake punt when Croyle is in there, though. Don't understand that. Pretty good job by TE Richard Quinn to pressure Croyle.

This time Broncos execute against a fake. But Croyle had a guy wide open.

Funny RT @hernandezphoto Too bad the poor guy has to buy a ticket to get into Arrowhead.
Very nice cheer for him. Forgive and forget, I guess? RT @Mikedecicco how'd the react to the former Bronco Neil Smith?

Halftime: Denver 14, Kansas City 6 http://bit.ly/5a1Pef
about 20 hours ago from twitterfeed

Neil Smith among Derrick Thomas' former teammates being announced. Marty Schottenheimer got huge cheer from KC crowd. Thomas' number retired

They said go for it? No brainer FG there. KC gets ball first in 2H RT @kylebroncosfan announcers are being dumb....gotta kick the FG there

Cassel wanted Chambers on that play but Champ was all over him. Champ shadowing Chambers, doing a great job today.

Larsen getting all FB snaps, tho they're primarily using 2 TE RT @charleswculler is Spencer Larsen playing FB today?

Buckhalter somehow is faster despite injuries and age: http://tinyurl.com/y9cluwp

Buckhalter getting a little more PT. Riding the hot hand, I suppose.

Completely agree. Total 180. RT @tsiguy96 @BroncoTalk berger punting great for last few weeks.

Dumervil now one sack from tying Simon Fletcher's single season team record.
about 21 hours ago from web

End of 1st: Denver 7, Kansas City 0 http://bit.ly/5yOqLJ
about 21 hours ago from twitterfeed

And everyone looks a step faster vs. KC's defense RT @kylebroncosfan very good maybe he wasn't at 100% last couple of games

Think they just like him as the goalline guy RT @tsiguy96 why giving moreno the TD runs? build his confidence or to validate taking him?

Big goal-line stand for Den before. 14-3 looks pretty commanding, lot more than 14-7. Credit Dawkins for that1st down stop. Turning point.

Lol. Buckhalter looking good today. RT @kylebroncosfan ya wow I'm sorry buckhalter haha

For second time today, on a Buckhalter drive, Moreno comes in at the goal line.

Was kinda funny to just read this one RT @kylebroncosfan whose in at rb....better be knowshon

Surprising in that seems like 1st time they've seen it RT @tsiguy96 no huddle started with ravens against broncos and its worked ever since.

All about their desire to sub a lot RT @bertjanbrands been killing them all season..is it really that hard to stop?

One thing about Marshall - he's getting upfield a lot more this season. Not as much dancing. He's 230-240 pounds, makes sense
I'd be shocked if KC doesn't use a lot of no huddle from here on out. Den looked really lost against it, which is very surprising.

What a play by Dawkins. Takes on two blockers and then forces the RB out of bounds. Nice work.

Again, no huddle seems to be disrupting Broncos. I don't know why any team wouldn't do that against them at this point.

Tyler Polumbus at RT for Harris RT @bryanbrackney Who is in at tackle

Ryan Harris being carted to locker room.

Harris has shoe off, they're looking at his right lower leg/foot. Tough to tell exactly where tho. Still working on him - not a good sign.

Ryan Harris limps off, Polumbus in

Buckhalter starts this series at RB.

No huddle catches the Broncos absolutely napping. No idea how Cassel overthrew that. All he had to do was loft it up there. Open by 15 yards

Just not a good decision by Orton. Could have hit Marshall short there.
about 22 hours ago from web

Lot of 2 TE sets early. And huge holes for Moreno.

Have to say, being at a game at Arrowhead is truly one of the great NFL experiences.

Eddie Royal will return the opening kickoff.

Brandstater, McKinley, Jordan, Olsen, Baker, Gorin, Lloyd, Moss are inactive. Means Hillis is ahead of Jordan today. And Dawkins is active.
about 23 hours ago from web

Everyone was at the walkthrough, it appears the Broncos will be full strength going into this week's game.
12:20 PM Dec 4th from web

McD indicated that Dawkins will participate in today's walkthrough.
11:31 AM Dec 4th from txt

Injury report same as yesterday. Dawkins (DNP) only player not full participation.
4:48 PM Dec 3rd from txt

Larsen a difference maker for running game http://bit.ly/8cwZAz
4:16 PM Dec 3rd from twitterfeed

Brian Dawkins not present at practice again today. Will have to see if he practices tomorrow. Listed with an ankle injury.
2:04 PM Dec 3rd from web

Usually do. Very well coached. RT @philnm06 That was a great game Badgers looked extremely sharp!!!
Excuse me for the non-Broncos update, but in case you didn't know: Wisconsin 73, Duke 69. Good day to be a Badger.
11:03 PM Dec 2nd from web

Orton adjusting to Marshall's talent http://bit.ly/7oUcpo
5:43 PM Dec 2nd from twitterfeed

Injury report: Dawkins listed with an ankle, DNP. Everyone else was full participation.
5:18 PM Dec 2nd from web

Harris ready to return http://bit.ly/4LXTvH
4:44 PM Dec 2nd from twitterfeed

Woodyard returned to practice today. Dawkins didn't practice. That hasn't been unusual for Dawkins to sit out Wednesday this season.
2:05 PM Dec 2nd from web

Statistical evaluation predicts Broncos' playoff chances http://bit.ly/72qfRq
6:11 PM Dec 1st from twitterfeed

If Baltimore wins at GB they could easily go 4-1 down stretch and obv have tiebreaker on Broncos. Easy to see 6-5 Pitt also finishing 4-1
6:06 PM Dec 1st from web

Not my idea, but now agree: Denver fans should keep a close eye on Baltimore at GB this week. Could be huge down the line in wild-card race
6:04 PM Dec 1st from web

Broncos' call on Elam and Prater vindicated http://bit.ly/8qk7KY
5:14 PM Dec 1st from twitterfeed

Hated to see the news on Jason Elam being cut. Perhaps the best human being I've met covering professional sports. Great man, great career.
4:59 PM Dec 1st from web

Writing about that for tomorrow's paper. Basically, it's not just the Broncos RT @kancona What did he say abt Broncos bad play at Arrowhead?
4:36 PM Dec 1st from web

Assume could see Barrett in that role if WW can't play RT @mmk33 lets hope he can play Sunday....woodyard is key on 3rd downs
4:35 PM Dec 1st from web

Prater named AFC special teams player of week
3:22 PM Dec 1st from txt

Broncos getting healthier http://bit.ly/5D6VYT
2:48 PM Dec 1st from twitterfeed

Indeed RT @broncotalk Left Thursday's game with neck injury. RT @fs3142: Woodyard only player not at practice.
2:23 PM Dec 1st from web

Woodyard only player not at practice. Royal and Harris were participating.
2:17 PM Dec 1st from txt

McDaniels accepts Phillips' apology http://bit.ly/7nh6n6
1:45 PM Dec 1st from twitterfeed

On the possibility of pursuing Charlie Weis, who he worked with in New England: "I'm happy with my staff."
1:15 PM Dec 1st from web

McDaniels did say he didn't think any players had no chance of playing this week bc of injury. We'll see who is practicing soon.
1:14 PM Dec 1st from web

Cugel
12-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Sorry Tned, but just looking at that horrible block of text gives me a headache!

I can't stand to read a bunch of disjointed sentences!

Notice that there are multiple topics and they are all just one sentence blurbs! It's true they aren't commenting on "driving to my peeps" or "taking a walk now" but it's still maddening not to see straight sentences arranged into traditional paragraphs with correct spelling and punctuation.

I'm old fashioned that way I guess. I hate abbreviated texting in emails too. It just seems illiterate.

Bleh! :coffee:

Tned
12-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Sorry Tned, but just looking at that horrible block of text gives me a headache!

I can't stand to read a bunch of disjointed sentences!

Notice that there are multiple topics and they are all just one sentence blurbs! It's true they aren't commenting on "driving to my peeps" or "taking a walk now" but it's still maddening not to see straight sentences arranged into traditional paragraphs with correct spelling and punctuation.

I'm old fashioned that way I guess. I hate abbreviated texting in emails too. It just seems illiterate.

Bleh! :coffee:

They don't appear like that when viewing them in a twitter viewer or even on the twitter webpage, but I was just trying to show you.

There is no other place to get breaking fooball news in the same manner as twitter right now.

Fortunately, there are a number of people who follow the Broncos beat reporters and post here, so most news is quickly posted somewhere on BroncosForums.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-27-2010, 02:45 PM
http://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/statuses/9741862776

McDaniels very positive about Peyton Hillis and Chris Simms, and their futures with the Broncos, at least on-the-record.

http://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/statuses/9741935245

McDaniels says Champ Bailey, Elvis Dumervil, DJ Williams, and Brian Dawkins provided input in his decision to hire Wink.

http://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/statuses/9741505771

McDaniels on need to talk with Marshall face to face: It is something we will do.

http://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/statuses/9741053578

McDaniels said Brian Xanders has been in contact w/ t/ agents of players they need 2 discuss ala Marshall & Scheffler.

barehead
08-13-2010, 01:46 AM
followed

Denver Native (Carol)
09-08-2010, 09:43 AM
followed

:confused:

BroncoNut
09-08-2010, 10:37 AM
New threads in the Broncos Talk and Draft forums are now being posted to Twitter.

So, if you like following Tweets and want to see when an interesting thread gets posted, check out http://www.twitter.com/broncosforums

what about threads in the lounge?