PDA

View Full Version : Any word on mini-camp yet?

Fan in Exile
04-13-2009, 06:17 PM
I thought the first mini-camp was supposed to start today. Am I right, and if so let me know when you guys hear anything?

EMB6903
04-13-2009, 06:18 PM
the start of Mini camp is April 17th through the 19th.

Fan in Exile
04-13-2009, 06:34 PM
That stinks, I want information. They should have scheduled their mini-camp around my boredom.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Yeah...is Cutler gonna show?

ikillz0mbies
04-13-2009, 06:52 PM

I heard he's holding out.

EMB6903
04-13-2009, 06:54 PM

I think so..

Word around here is hes getting his car shipped from Nashville to Denver.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-13-2009, 06:55 PM
I think so..

Word around here is hes getting his car shipped from Nashville to Denver.

His dad's not bringing it?

EMB6903
04-13-2009, 06:58 PM
^^ lmao

dude had his "daddy" return his playbook to Dove Valley for him.

great player.... But definately a Coward.

getlynched47
04-13-2009, 06:58 PM

My sources tell me that Cutler is indeed en route to Dove Valley as we speak.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-13-2009, 06:59 PM
My sources tell me that Cutler is indeed en route to Dove Valley as we speak.

Blue Run, right?

getlynched47
04-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Blue Run, right?

Him, Roro, and Vic Lombardi.

broncfn90
04-13-2009, 07:15 PM
i herd josh said he might be our QB.... very tasty news... by the way SHIT!... lol thats awesome... can i drop a f bomb too

getlynched47
04-13-2009, 07:23 PM
i herd josh said he might be our QB.... very tasty news... by the way SHIT!... lol thats awesome... can i drop a f bomb too

yes you can. Please do so.

BroncoWave
04-13-2009, 08:23 PM
^^ lmao

dude had his "daddy" return his playbook to Dove Valley for him.

great player.... But definately a Coward.

To be fair, would it have really have made sense for him to have made a huge detour in Denver instead of getting to Chicago and meeting with the coaches and teammates as soon as possible? As much shit as I have given him, it would have made no sense for him to have wasted his time spending all that time flying all the way to Denver just to walk into the facilities for 30 seconds just to drop off his playbook.

MOtorboat
04-13-2009, 08:25 PM
To be fair, would it have really have made sense for him to have made a huge detour in Denver instead of getting to Chicago and meeting with the coaches and teammates as soon as possible? As much shit as I have given him, it would have made no sense for him to have wasted his time spending all that time flying all the way to Denver just to walk into the facilities for 30 seconds just to drop off his playbook.

Other than the fact that he should have been in Denver to begin with? :noidea: :laugh:

BroncoWave
04-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Other than the fact that he should have been in Denver to begin with? :noidea: :laugh:

True, but since he was on the opposite side of the country from Denver, it would have made no sense for him to suddenly go there after the fact that he was traded to Chicago. He clearly didn't want to be there and I doubt anyone on the Broncos really cared to see him there again after the whole ordeal so I don't see any problem in him just cutting it off completely and beginning his new career in Chicago.

MOtorboat
04-13-2009, 08:29 PM
True, but since he was on the opposite side of the country from Denver, it would have made no sense for him to suddenly go there after the fact that he was traded to Chicago. He clearly didn't want to be there and I doubt anyone on the Broncos really cared to see him there again after the whole ordeal so I don't see any problem in him just cutting it off completely and beginning his new career in Chicago.

What was his dad doing there? :laugh:

OK...I'm done...this can only lead to bad things...:elefant:

BroncoWave
04-13-2009, 08:31 PM
What was his dad doing there? :laugh:

OK...I'm done...this can only lead to bad things...:elefant:

His parents still live in Denver. Or at least they did at the time, not sure about now.

MOtorboat
04-13-2009, 08:33 PM
His parents still live in Denver. Or at least they did at the time, not sure about now.

Nah, they sold that house back in February...

BroncoWave
04-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Nah, they sold that house back in February...

I heard their house was on the market, I never heard that they officially sold it. But regardless, I'd assume his parents were still chilling somewhere in Denver until he got traded. No sense in moving all your crap somewhere across the country when you're going to have to turn right back around and move it again to wherever he gets traded.

MOtorboat
04-13-2009, 08:35 PM
I heard their house was on the market, I never heard that they officially sold it. But regardless, I'd assume his parents were still chilling somewhere in Denver until he got traded. No sense in moving all your crap somewhere across the country when you're going to have to turn right back around and move it again to wherever he gets traded.

Well, in all seriousness, I think his parents still really live in Santa Claus, despite the home in Colorado.

rcsodak
04-13-2009, 10:54 PM
I don't trust the punk.

I wonder how many copies he had made of it. :coffee: