PDA

View Full Version : Which Hockey team is the worst this year?

sneakers
10-21-2007, 01:06 AM
Which team is the Miami Dolphins of the NHL?

They will be my new favorite Hockey team. :first:

Medford Bronco
10-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Which team is the Miami Dolphins of the NHL?

They will be my new favorite Hockey team. :first:

The Thrashers suck pretty bad lol

sneakers
10-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Go Thrashers!!!

Danny Heatly is on that team, I think. :confused:

He played for the Wisconsin Badgers.

Medford Bronco
10-22-2007, 08:37 AM
Go Thrashers!!!

Danny Heatly is on that team, I think. :confused:

He played for the Wisconsin Badgers.

Actually he is on the Senators now.
You are right he did play for them a few years ago.

The Blue Jackets are usually pretty bad as well so you can root for them :laugh:

underrated29
10-22-2007, 09:12 AM

The Blue Jackets are usually pretty bad as well so you can root for them :laugh:

and the jackets got rick nash, one of my favs. He is gonna be real good in a few years, not that he isnt real good now, but he will be better.

BroncoAV06
10-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Jackets are not as bad as some might think. Thrashers so far take the cake but it is early. Plenty of talent on the Jackets just the West is so top heavy but its starting to balance out, as the lesser teams have really drafted well and got some of the future stars of the game.

When did we get this: rockies

Medford Bronco
11-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Jackets actually look good so far.

good for them. :salute:

SR
11-07-2007, 11:51 AM
and the jackets got rick nash, one of my favs. He is gonna be real good in a few years, not that he isnt real good now, but he will be better.

Rich Nash was supposed to be an instant success in the NHL. He can score goals and skate like the wind, but he gets hurt A LOT and he's on a crap team. Columbus will trail off by the end of the year. They'll probably finish with 80-90 points this year, but that won't cut it in the west for a playoff spot.

The NHL's worst team...hmmm...New Jersey devils is a good start.

BroncoAV06
11-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Rich Nash was supposed to be an instant success in the NHL. He can score goals and skate like the wind, but he gets hurt A LOT and he's on a crap team. Columbus will trail off by the end of the year. They'll probably finish with 80-90 points this year, but that won't cut it in the west for a playoff spot.

The NHL's worst team...hmmm...New Jersey devils is a good start.

I don't know man, the Ducks are falling some, Stars are not great scoring, the top teams points will fall some so the Blue Jackets with 90 points will be right there if they go to that point. Teams will start beating each other up so Blues, BlueJackets, could be fighting for the 8th playoff spot.

The Coyotes are a team that really unlike the rest of the NHL does not have an influx of young talent and little to no expectations this year. Oilers have struggled last 2 years as well, but they have some young players I really like. So at this moment I will go with Coyotes as the worst team in the NHL.

sneakers
12-27-2007, 07:09 AM

I already have my heart set on the Thrashers.....even if Heatly doesn't play for them anymore.

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Maple Leafs Suck pretty bad... I'll have to vote for them.

MOtorboat
12-27-2007, 10:01 AM
I hope Nashville sucks ass. Then they can move to Kansas City...

SR
12-27-2007, 10:28 AM
I hope Nashville sucks ass. Then they can move to Kansas City...

I think the next major US city to get a hockey team will be Seattle.

MOtorboat
12-27-2007, 10:28 AM
I think the next major US city to get a hockey team will be Seattle.

Actually...no...probably not.

SR
12-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Actually...no...probably not.

You don't think? From the sounds of things on the NHL message board, the people that post there that are from Seattle seem to think the market there is great. I could be wrong. I'm just guessing. Seattle makes sense...close to Canada...cold...

MOtorboat
12-27-2007, 10:41 AM
You don't think? From the sounds of things on the NHL message board, the people that post there that are from Seattle seem to think the market there is great. I could be wrong. I'm just guessing. Seattle makes sense...close to Canada...cold...

They are barely supporting an NBA team...which is probably moving to Oklahoma City.

NHL is looking at OKC and Kansas City. (Edit: and Vegas...)

The guy who bought the team (name is escaping me) has ties to Kansas City, and the same people managing the Sprint Center are the people handling the arena in L.A. Good managers.

SR
12-27-2007, 10:43 AM
What ever is best for the NHL is fine with me...if it'll bring some more revenue in to the NHL so they can keep increasing the salary cap every year, I'm for it.

Medford Bronco
02-15-2008, 05:45 PM
The worst NHL team this year so far is the LA Kings followed by the toronto Maple Leafs I think

Broncolingus
02-15-2008, 05:47 PM
The worst NHL team this year so far is the LA Kings followed by the toronto Maple Leafs I think

Yep...

Tampa Bay isn't exactly super hot either...

LA - far and away - "Top Gun" of worst teams this year!

Colorado4Life
04-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Detroit Dead Things!

Medford Bronco
04-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Detroit Dead Things!

No they are not the worst.

you can hate them but at least show a little hockey knowledge. :laugh:

Colorado4Life
04-05-2008, 12:31 PM
No they are not the worst.

you can hate them but at least show a little hockey knowledge. :laugh:

Dead Things Suck! They are the worst, regardless of their win and loss record they suck and are the very worst in the NHL. Show a little hockey knowledge? My dancing pink elefant [sic] agrees that the Dead Things are the worse, so I hope you can show a little pink elefant knowledge and prove it and I wrong ;) :elefant: