PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West Hurt By 'South Park' Mockery

sneakers
04-13-2009, 02:03 AM
Kanye West is a gay fish.

Kanye West Hurt By 'South Park' Mockery

http://imgs.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/dailydish/2009/04/10/People_Kanye_West_NYET814345x266.JPG
AP Photo/Comedy Central

"South Park" Kanye West.
Kanye West didn't know whether to laugh or cry as he watched satirical cartoon show "South Park" on Wednesday night, because the episode mocked his huge ego.

The rapper took to his blog on Thursday to reveal the program hurt his feelings, but prompted him to take a long, hard look at himself.

And it seems the characters of "South Park" and show creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker have given West something to think about, after depicting him as the most egocentric person in the world.

The plot of the episode revolved around chubby character Cartman starting a joke that everyone deemed the funniest joke in the world, except an animated West, who didn't "get" it.

In a capped-up message to fans, West wrote, "'South Park' murdered me last night and it's pretty funny. It hurts my feelings but what can you expect from 'South Park'!

"I actually have been working on my ego though. Having the crazy ego is played out at this point in my life and career. I use (sic) to use it to build up my esteem when nobody believed in me. Now that people do believe and support my music and products the best response is thank you, instead of 'I told you so!!!'"

And, proving that he's no longer as egocentric as he once was, West even offers kind words about rap rival Lil Wayne: "It's cool to talk [bleep] when you're rapping but not in real life. When you meet Little Wayne in person he's the nicest guy ... I just wanna be a doper person, which starts with me not always telling people how dope I think I am. I need to just get past myself."

LordTrychon
04-13-2009, 07:28 AM
Do you like fishsticks?

You mean you like to put fishsticks in your mouth?

Timmy!
04-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Gay fish.

gnomeflinger
04-23-2009, 08:11 PM
I love South Park. At least he didn't do what Isaac Hayes did when SP poked at Scientology.

OrangeHoof
04-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Love 'em or hate 'em, you have to respect South Park as an equal opportunity slammer.

Northman
04-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Love 'em or hate 'em, you have to respect South Park as an equal opportunity slammer.

Absolutely. Leave no stone unturned.

slim
04-23-2009, 11:33 PM
who is kanye west?

Timmy!
04-23-2009, 11:34 PM
who is kanye west?

A gay fish. Don't worry about it.

slim
04-23-2009, 11:35 PM
A gay fish. Don't worry about it.

I wasn't too worried.

Anyone that can't laugh at themselves is a meglodoosh, IMO.