PDA

View Full Version : When was the last game where the Bronc's beat a good team convincingly?

JakeGirl
10-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Nope, Arizona last season does not count. I'm thinking it was our Pittsburgh victory last season. Both the victories at New England and Pittsburgh in 2006were really impressive solid wins away from home. Boy, it's been a while. We did play Indy very well last year at home-- (I so wish we'd won that game.) So, maybe if we could beat Pittsburgh here at home this Sunday that might change our mojo.

Skinny
10-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Nope, Arizona last season does not count. I'm thinking it was our Pittsburgh victory last season. Both the victories at New England and Pittsburgh in 2006were really impressive solid wins away from home. Boy, it's been a while. We did play Indy very well last year at home-- (I so wish we'd won that game.) So, maybe if we could beat Pittsburgh here at home this Sunday that might change our mojo.Yeah i agree with ya. Those are the two games that came to my mind. Especially the NE game. Defensively we could do no wrong. The only score NE got was that late TD mid-way through the 4th quarter.

The Pitt. game looked better on the scoreboard than how the game went to me. Until the fumble by Ward in the end-zone in the 4th quarter i'll admit, i was a bit nervous . . .

evendelae
10-20-2007, 01:09 PM
Well, Pittsburgh was 8-8 last season, so not them. I'd say the victory over New England or the win on MNF over the Ravens.

dogfish
10-20-2007, 04:04 PM
i'm going with the consensus here-- the new england game last year. . . as skinny said, pitt wasn't that great, and we didn't exactly dominate them either. . .