PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Schedule to be released Tuesday night.

Flatinum
04-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Tuesday night at 7pm est exclusively on NFL Network.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80fb0c09&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Magnificent Seven
04-09-2009, 02:18 PM
I'm excited. I hope that Broncos will have more prime time games at home.

Italianmobstr7
04-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Awesome. I'm pretty sure Denver is going to play Dallas in week 1 of the season. If that's the case, I'm going to Denver for the game!

nj10
04-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Awesome. I'm pretty sure Denver is going to play Dallas in week 1 of the season. If that's the case, I'm going to Denver for the game!

Me too! Psyched! Actually I'm going to this game whenever it is. I just expect it to be week 1.

Flatinum
04-09-2009, 02:23 PM

I'll be there as well, that's why I can't wait until it's announced officially.

Italianmobstr7
04-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Me too! Psyched! Actually I'm going to this game whenever it is. I just expect it to be week 1.

I'll be there as well, that's why I can't wait until it's announced officially.

Im going to be going to whoever our home opener is I believe. It seems like the Broncos-Cowboys is going to be week 1 in Denver, so that's where I'll be. Already got the vacation time off.

LRtagger
04-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Our schedule isnt even going to show the opponents....it's just going to say

LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
bye
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS

i keed

Flatinum
04-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Im going to be going to whoever our home opener is I believe. It seems like the Broncos-Cowboys is going to be week 1 in Denver, so that's where I'll be. Already got the vacation time off.

A very good friend of mine got transfered to Denver in December 08. The company he works for has a box at Invesco.

Place to stay, car to drive and tickets to the game - priceless.

Italianmobstr7
04-09-2009, 02:52 PM
A very good friend of mine got transfered to Denver in December 08. The company he works for has a box at Invesco.

Place to stay, car to drive and tickets to the game - priceless.

That is ridiculous man! My friends and I will stay with my cousin or my aunt and uncle. They live in Greeley so it's about 30-40 minutes away which is no big. They'll have a car for us to use also. Should be a fun time.

Lonestar
04-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm excited. I hope that Broncos will have more prime time games at home.

Shirley you jest.........

prime time has been death by a thousand cuts..slow and bloody..

home games are almost as bad..

can't imagine the two together..

underrated29
04-09-2009, 03:19 PM
That is ridiculous man! My friends and I will stay with my cousin or my aunt and uncle. They live in Greeley so it's about 30-40 minutes away which is no big. They'll have a car for us to use also. Should be a fun time.

Have you left from greeley before? It seems to me it might be a fair amount longer than 30-40, but its been a while since i have been up that far north.

maybe like an hour hour 10---:whoknows:

Broncolingus
04-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Our schedule isnt even going to show the opponents....it's just going to say

LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
bye
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS

i keed

That is so wrong...but funny.

MasterShake
04-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Sweet. I have my schedule wallpapers ready to go. As soon as I get the dates I'll put them up again.

Lonestar
04-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Have you left from greeley before? It seems to me it might be a fair amount longer than 30-40, but its been a while since i have been up that far north.

maybe like an hour hour 10---:whoknows:

IIRC it is like 54 miles.. according to map and go

underrated29
04-09-2009, 03:43 PM
yeah, thats about what i was thinking, but like i said its been a while since i have been up that way....With no traffic- 40 minutes is not out of the question....But game day---I think its longer.

Lonestar
04-09-2009, 03:49 PM
yeah, thats about what i was thinking, but like i said its been a while since i have been up that way....With no traffic- 40 minutes is not out of the question....But game day---I think its longer.

it will take you 40 minutes to find a parking place..:D

Magnificent Seven
04-09-2009, 03:53 PM
I usually fly to Denver for 2-4 games. Stay at some different hotels and get on light rail train to Invesco Field Stadium.

broncohead
04-09-2009, 04:06 PM
I'll be going to the @san diego game since I'm stationed here. Should be fun cause it will be my first time.

MasterShake
04-09-2009, 04:19 PM
I usually fly to Denver for 2-4 games. Stay at some different hotels and get on light rail train to Invesco Field Stadium.

Light Rail is great. I usually take the other lines and get off at the school and just walk a little further. Less crowded on the train.

I'm lucky enough to live a block away from a light rail stop, and Invesco is only 4 stations away.

underrated29
04-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Yep i can walk to littleton light rail from my house. Its real close, but i still drive to it--im lazy. unless i am boosing up on the way- then i will walk.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Only game I'm likely to go to is the game @ Cincy...IF the Vols are home that weekend.

nevcraw
04-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Shirley you jest.........

prime time has been death by a thousand cuts..slow and bloody..

home games are almost as bad..

can't imagine the two together..

But Jr. that was with Mikey at the Helm with all of his horrible daft picks.. This is a new era remember?? McBoyWonder is here to save us from Prime Time debacles.. :salute:

SmilinAssasSin27
04-09-2009, 08:10 PM
we won't be on prime time this year...other than Thanxgiving. And that was scheduled prior to the trade, right?

Magnificent Seven
04-09-2009, 08:31 PM
I would go to :

*Steelers vs. Broncos game. It would be great if they play on Monday Night Football. IMO, I think it would be a big game.

*Patriots vs. Broncos game. Belichick & Brady vs. McDaniels & Broncos. It should be an interesting match.

*Giants vs. Broncos game. It would be fun to watch the game on Thanksgiving Night and see Eli Manning get crushed in Denver.

getlynched47
04-09-2009, 08:33 PM
we won't be on prime time this year...other than Thanxgiving. And that was scheduled prior to the trade, right?

I could easily see the New England Patriots vs. Denver Broncos game being primetime. I might guarantee it, but I have to see what we do in the draft first :D

Flatinum
04-10-2009, 07:16 AM

They live in Cherry Hills, I don't know how far that is from downtown or the stadium.