PDA

View Full Version : The Real Debate: Orton vs. Rivers

getlynched47
04-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Who would win in a fist fight?

Let's discuss :coffee:

---------------------------------------------------

We need some humor here. These boards have been somber. It's like a war with Cutler-supporters vs. McDaniels-supporters. We can all unite in this thread and say how bad Orton would kick Phillip Rivers' ass in a fist fight :D

KCL
04-08-2009, 10:47 PM

The real debate huh?

getlynched47
04-08-2009, 10:48 PM
The real debate huh?

We need some humor here. These boards have been somber. It's like a war with Cutler-supporters vs. McDaniels-supporters. We can all unite in this thread and say how bad Orton would kick Phillip Rivers' ass in a fist fight :D

oobehr
04-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Haynesworth can take him:
http://i41.tinypic.com/1088xnt.gif

getlynched47
04-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Haynesworth can take him:
http://i41.tinypic.com/1088xnt.gif

Orton owns Albert Haynesworth in a sumo fight :lol:

Broncolingus
04-08-2009, 10:56 PM
The Real Debate: Orton vs. Rivers

Orton...

...then, Orton...

...oh yeah, then Orton...

...next...

FanInAZ
04-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Actually, a discussion about which is the better QB would be relivent. After all, we would like to knock the Chargers off of the AFC West throne. Can Orton lead the way provided the he is surrounded by good tallent on offence and backed up with a quality defense?

KCL
04-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Actually, a discussion about which is the better QB would be relivent. After all, we would like to knock the Chargers off of the AFC West throne. Can Orton lead the way provided the he is surrounded by good tallent on offence and backed up with a quality defense?

clay is that you? LMAO....Ok you probably don't get that but some on here will.

getlynched47
04-08-2009, 11:03 PM

The point of this thread is to lighten up.

Everybody knows that Phillip Rivers is a better quarterback than Kyle Orton. There's no question about it.

This thread is to discuss who would win in a fist fight :werd:

Magnificent Seven
04-08-2009, 11:06 PM
How about Battle Royal match? All AFC West QBs in the ring!

getlynched47
04-08-2009, 11:08 PM
How about Battle Royal match? All AFC West QBs in the ring!

JaMarcus Russell would just eat Cassel, Orton, and Rivers. No contest.

jrelway
04-08-2009, 11:10 PM
kyle orton would get his ass whooped. but let kyle have a couple swigs off the jim beam and we might have a close fight.

topscribe
04-08-2009, 11:14 PM

---------------------------------------------------

Roger Goodell.

-----

getlynched47
04-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Roger Goodell.

-----

Roger Goodell is a cheap ass. He does his dirty work with cheap-shot suspensions :lol:

LoyalSoldier
04-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Roger Goodell.

-----

Those 15 yard penalties would add up for the other guy.

FanInAZ
04-08-2009, 11:27 PM
The point of this thread is to lighten up

I agree with you 100% on that. One of the reasons that I have not been coming in everyday is because I have tried to start a number of simmilar thread. They keep fissaling out after just a few hours. It seems like for every one light up thread that is started, three gloom and doom threads are started as well. And these gloom and doom threads keep getting dozens of responces where as the lighten up thread get fewer then a dozen.

KCL
04-08-2009, 11:29 PM
I agree with you 100% on that. One of the reasons that I have not been coming in everyday is because I have tried to start a number of simmilar thread. They keep fissaling out after just a few hours. It seems like for every one light up thread that is started, three gloom and doom threads are started as well. And these gloom and doom threads keep getting dozens of responces where as the lighten up thread get fewer then a dozen.

That's because they're posted in the football forums...you want light threads,they belong in the lounge...you may not post there but it's true.

getlynched47
04-08-2009, 11:30 PM

It's our job to keep these "lighten up" threads up and going.

This is ridiculous, we're all Broncos fans but we're all turning against eachother.

FanInAZ
04-08-2009, 11:56 PM
That's because they're posted in the football forums...you want light threads,they belong in the lounge...you may not post there but it's true.

There are plenty of lighten up topics that belong outside the lounge forum. Examples: I started the thread on April 2, "All time 2nd Day team" to talk about the greatest players who didn't get drafted until after the 3rd round. The thread got exactly 0 replies.

I created the poll on April 3, "I would like us to use are first pick to get the next...". I was trying to talk about what defensive great from our past would we like to have the next one of. I did get 19 replies to my; but the first one was a blatant attempt by a gloom and doomer to hijack it. His post was saluted 3 times.

frauschieze
04-09-2009, 12:24 AM
I think this is an appropriate thread for the Smack forum. Pack your bags.

That said, if brother Jack D. comes to the fight, my money's on Orton. :laugh:

Shazam!
04-09-2009, 12:56 AM
These boards have been somber. It's like a war with Cutler-supporters vs. McDaniels-supporters.

...and you have done everything possible to make it that way.

NorthernLights
04-09-2009, 11:42 AM
There are some things in the world that even with the best imagination, I could not picture and one would be Rivers in a fist fight. Orton, yes, I could see that happening, but not Rivers.

If, and that is a big if, this were to ever happen, Orton would beat the K-rap out of Rivers. I envision Rivers throwing big round house punches, missing horribly with his own fist actually smacking himself in the back the head.

Or better yet, I could see this fight ending up like the Klinger and Rizzo boxing match where Frank Burns ended up getting KO'd and everyone ends up on the ground laughing their collective guts out. That, I could see happening. :beer:

getlynched47
04-09-2009, 12:28 PM
...and you have done everything possible to make it that way.

sure :rolleyes:

getlynched47
04-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Orton can grow a beard :coffee: