PDA

View Full Version : Gertrude Attenburgh's take on our situation

weazel
04-08-2009, 01:24 PM
None of you know who Gertrude Attengurgh is, so I will tell you about her. She is a bag lady that hangs around the greyhound station in downtown Boise, Idaho.

She thinks that the trade between Chicago and Denver was very good for both sides. As she put it, "That long haired fellow throwed the ball good but that other feller with the hair scarf looks pretty".

So there we have it. Aikman thought it was a bad trade, but clearly, Gertrude Attenburgh thought it was good. I guess everyone will disagree.

:coffee:

Buff
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Best post ever... I don't suppose you happened to as her to break down Kyle Orton's win-loss record? I really feel like we need to shed some more light on that.

I am left wondering what the relationship between Kim Attenburgh and Gertrude Attengurgh is though.

weazel
04-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Best post ever... I don't suppose you happened to as her to break down Kyle Orton's win-loss record? I really feel like we need to shed some more light on that.

I am left wondering what the relationship between Kim Attenburgh and Gertrude Attengurgh is though.

LMAO, nice catch, that is funny! changed it for you, didn't want you to be perplexed all day!