PDA

View Full Version : Manning officially signed. 5 years, $96 Million; Press Conference 3 PM EST

UnderArmour
03-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Adam Schefter reports Manning has officially signed.
https://twitter.com/#/AdamSchefter/status/182117938902478849

Filed to ESPN: Denver and Petyon Manning reached agreement on a five-year, $96 million contract. Manning introduced as QB at 3 pm ET.

Timmy!
03-20-2012, 10:03 AM
And boom goes the dynamite.

HORSEPOWER 56
03-20-2012, 10:04 AM
I really hope the Broncos protected themselves on this vs potential injury/non-recovery.

BigDaddyBronco
03-20-2012, 10:05 AM
I wonder if the contract is back loaded. I would hope it's like $45 million for the first 3 years, and $51 million for the last two. It would be impressive to see him play all 5 years at a high level, but that is asking a lot.

FlyByU
Wow to much for a QB that maybe on the sidelines in a neck brace before Preseason is over with. One good hit and his neck will be finished just like his career. Our Line will not be able to protect him unless they do a lot of overhauling of it this off-season...

SOCALORADO.
Bye Tim. We wish you all the best as a QB, a role model, and a class act.
Good luck in all your endeavors!
Bronco fans

weazel
03-20-2012, 10:07 AM
its been stated numerous times that the contract will protect the team from any problems manning has with his neck.
sounds good to me, lets sign a couple more to fill some holes and then get to the draft!

Shazam!
03-20-2012, 10:09 AM
The Denver Broncos are eventually going to regret this move. Even though I am not an owner, GM, or Coach as some would attack an opinion for, that's what I think.

FlyByU
03-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Lets move up up in the draft and get a good QB pick to learn from Manning. However even with Manning healthy McCoy will find ways to lose big games like normal, and no TT around to do something shocking to save the day.

HORSEPOWER 56
03-20-2012, 10:11 AM
Wow to much for a QB that maybe on the sidelines in a neck brace before Preseason is over with. One good hit and his neck will be finished just like his career. Our Line will not be able to protect him unless they do a lot of overhauling of it this off-season...

Nah... if there's one thing Manning brings it's a quick release and quick decision making. He made his O-line look better than they were because he gets rid of the ball quickly (averages 15 sacks per year over the past 4 years). Tebow could scramble and buy time, but the reason he got sacked so much was that he often held the ball too long waiting for downfield routes to develop (as young QBs are prone to do). Peyton should be fine behind our O-line.

Timmy!
03-20-2012, 10:11 AM
I wonder if the contract is back loaded. I would hope it's like $45 million for the first 3 years, and $51 million for the last two. It would be impressive to see him play all 5 years at a high level, but that is asking a lot.

I was thinking the same, then again look at how long farve played, and at a pretty high level too. I wouldn't bet against Manning playing at 40+.

As for people concerned about injury all reports were that the Broncos and Manning had already talked about contract a week ago, including something in it that would protect the Broncos if Manning were unable to play because of major injury. Both sides have too much respect for each other for this not to be a pretty fair deal on both sides. Will be very interesting to see the actual terms.

CoachChaz
03-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Now we can spend some money on other toys

FlyByU
03-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Nah... if there's one thing Manning brings it's a quick release and quick decision making. He made his O-line look better than they were because he gets rid of the ball quickly (averages 15 sacks per year over the past 4 years). Tebow could scramble and buy time, but the reason he got sacked so much was that he often held the ball too long waiting for downfield routes to develop (as young QBs are prone to do). Peyton should be fine behind our O-line.

I hope he is as good as he ever was because if he is there is no reason we can't be Division Champs again and a good run into the playoffs.

I am real Excited about what Manning can bring to the Offense if we get a good OC. I just afraid he will get hurt and not be able to finish a season here, that would be a major let down...

Nomad
03-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Now we can spend some money on other toys

Tonka Trucks not hot wheels:lol:

SOCALORADO.
03-20-2012, 10:18 AM

Peyton- sacked once in every 60 drop backs.
Tebow-sacked once in every 12 drop backs.

NightTerror218
03-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Hope he can last 5 years at high level of play, I only see 3 years left

SOCALORADO.
03-20-2012, 10:19 AM
I hope he is as good as he ever was because if he is there is no reason we can't be Division Champs again and a good run into the playoffs.

I am real Excited about what Manning can bring to the Offense if we get a good OC. I just afraid he will get hurt and not be able to finish a season here, that would be a major let down...

Heres a newsflash for you. Peyton Manning is currently the BEST OC in the NFL.
Wow. Just wow.

TimHippo
03-20-2012, 10:21 AM
I was thinking the same, then again look at how long farve played, and at a pretty high level too. I wouldn't bet against Manning playing at 40+.

As for people concerned about injury all reports were that the Broncos and Manning had already talked about contract a week ago, including something in it that would protect the Broncos if Manning were unable to play because of major injury. Both sides have too much respect for each other for this not to be a pretty fair deal on both sides. Will be very interesting to see the actual terms.

Neck injuries are pretty severe and career ending though especially after spinal fusion. The 49ers let Montana go after his neck injury and alot of players have had to retire because of it since it can lead to paralysis. Farve's injuries were mostly to his hand and other knicks and dings IIRC.

The key is to minimize the hits on Peyton which means having a stellar pass blocking offensive line.

TimHippo
03-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Heres a newsflash for you. Peyton Manning is currently the BEST OC in the NFL.
Wow. Just wow.

Head Coach. He basically the Head Coach of Indy after Dungy left and Caldwell served as his puppet.

Cugel
03-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Manning's notification (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20206618/peyton-manning-picks-broncos-contract-close) meant the Broncos had exclusive negotiating rights to tweak and structure a contract that started with parameters of five years and $90 million. Once all suitors Peyton Manning agreed in principle to contract terms, money was not an issue in Manning's decision.

On the first night when Elway had dinner with Manning he told him that the Broncos could afford up to $95 million over 5 years. That was based off the amount he was set to make in Indy and which the Colts refused to pay.

All the other teams interested in him were agreeable to paying roughly the same amount, although Bud Adams apparently was willing to go higher and offer outside financial incentives including the right to buy up to 10% of the team.

Manning really doesn't need to worry about the extra money he might make. He's rich and going to be a lot richer after his career, just like Elway. His product endorsement opportunities alone are virtually endless. So, he picked the team he felt most comfortable coming to, and not the team that offered the most $.

MileHighCrew
03-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Excellent day to be a Broncos fan. I love the Elway lead Broncos

chazoe60
03-20-2012, 10:25 AM
The Colts went from preennial(sp?) division champs and SB threat to top pick in the draft because they lost Manning, gaining Manning is worth the risk.

What can he do with an 8-8 team?

SOCALORADO.
03-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Head Coach. He basically the Head Coach of Indy after Dungy left and Caldwell served as his puppet.

OK. sure. HC. Dude is easily the most prolific player in modern history, and folks are worried about the playcalling.
WTF!?!?! This guy can do anything he wants successfully from a football perspective.
Playing,coaching, playcalling, you name it, he can do it, and do it well.

RebelRocker
03-20-2012, 10:27 AM
The Denver Broncos are eventually going to regret this move. Even though I am not an owner, GM, or Coach as some would attack an opinion for, that's what I think.

Please stop being this way, Shazam..

turftoad
03-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Hope he can last 5 years at high level of play, I only see 3 years left

3 would be fine by me.

IMO, we bring in a vet backup this year and draft a QBOTF next year to play behind Manning for a couple of years.

Cugel
03-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Neck injuries are pretty severe and career ending though especially after spinal fusion. The 49ers let Montana go after his neck injury and alot of players have had to retire because of it since it can lead to paralysis. Farve's injuries were mostly to his hand and other knicks and dings IIRC.

The key is to minimize the hits on Peyton which means having a stellar pass blocking offensive line.

First, Joe Montana played for several years for the Chiefs after the 49ers let him go. It wasn't because he couldn't play anymore or sucked either. They had Steve Young ready to go and he was clearly the future. The team needed to decide "a few more years with Montana or virtually a full career with Steve Young."

Since they won a SB with Young and he's currently in the HOF they clearly made the right decision.

Indy was in a similar position. They have the rights to Andrew Luck, the most highly touted QB prospect to enter the draft since Peyton Manning himself and possibly before that John Elway.

And their team was 2-14 last year. They dumped all the veteran holdovers from the Manning era who aren't a good fit for a rebuilding team, and they bring in rookies and young players to build around Luck for the next 3 seasons until he's ready to lead them to another SB.

It really has nothing to do with Manning being unable to play. Luck is the future and he's ready to come into the league and start right away (according to NFL personnel people). Why, since your team is clearly not competitive for a SB even WITH Manning, shouldn't they start the rebuilding right away with Luck? No reason, so that's what they're doing.

CrazyHorse
03-20-2012, 10:35 AM
The Colts went from preennial(sp?) division champs and SB threat to top pick in the draft because they lost Manning, gaining Manning is worth the risk.

What can he do with an 8-8 team?

Super Bowl or Bust.

TimHippo
03-20-2012, 10:37 AM
First, Joe Montana played for several years for the Chiefs after the 49ers let him go. It wasn't because he couldn't play anymore or sucked either. They had Steve Young ready to go and he was clearly the future. The team needed to decide "a few more years with Montana or virtually a full career with Steve Young."

Since they won a SB with Young and he's currently in the HOF they clearly made the right decision.

Indy was in a similar position. They have the rights to Andrew Luck, the most highly touted QB prospect to enter the draft since Peyton Manning himself and possibly before that John Elway.

And their team was 2-14 last year. They dumped all the veteran holdovers from the Manning era who aren't a good fit for a rebuilding team, and they bring in rookies and young players to build around Luck for the next 3 seasons until he's ready to lead them to another SB.

It really has nothing to do with Manning being unable to play. Luck is the future and he's ready to come into the league and start right away (according to NFL personnel people). Why, since your team is clearly not competitive for a SB even WITH Manning, shouldn't they start the rebuilding right away with Luck? No reason, so that's what they're doing.

Montana was alot less effective with the chiefs. Now whether this was due to him being less effective of a player or less talent (thought the Chiefs were loaded too) hard to say. Regardless Montana's career was in jeopardy after his neck was broken by the Giants and before he went to the chiefs. Brett Farve IIRC did not suffer anywhere near as severe an injury as a neck injury so you really can't compare Farve's longevity to someone who has had a neck injury or other severe injury.

I think Luck will be a huge bust. He seems pretty goofy in a Gomer Pyle kind of way. I saw they tried to give him a Roman Gladitaor haircut at the combine but he still seemed awkward and goofy in the new Nike commercial. Goofy QBs don't seem to succeed in the NFL. Certainly can't win a super bowl. (*Dilfer is just kind of stiff and dumb, not really goofy).

TXBRONC
03-20-2012, 10:38 AM
How much of that is guaranteed?

weazel
03-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Lets move up up in the draft and get a good QB pick to learn from Manning. However even with Manning healthy McCoy will find ways to lose big games like normal, and no TT around to do something shocking to save the day.

correct, this team is totally ******* useless and cannot win games without Tim Tebow. :rolleyes:

TXBRONC
03-20-2012, 10:57 AM

Manning will be calling his own plays just like he did in Indy. I think it's a very safe assumption to make that every team that talked with Manning that he run the offense the way he wants to run it.

Traveler
03-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Peyton Manning - QB - Broncos

The National Football Post's Andrew Brandt reports Peyton Manning will make $18 million in 2012 "without injury protection."
It's a leap of faith by the Broncos, but essentially means Manning's five-year, $96 million deal includes "only" $18 million in fully guaranteed money.
The Broncos will be protected for injury beyond next season, as Manning must pass a March 2013 physical to guarantee $20 million base salaries in 2013 and 2014, while each year will include an injury waiver.

Source: Andrew Brandt on Twitter Mar 20 - 11:55 AM

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?r=1

Bravo EFX!

HORSEPOWER 56
03-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Bravo EFX!

So what you're saying is Manning will play one year here and retire? ;)

wayninja
03-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Bravo EFX!

Yikes... this is not what I expected when I heard about 'protections' in case his neck is re-injured. Didn't realize we'd take the condom off the first year.

slim
03-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Seems like a reasonable deal to me.

NightTerror218
03-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Bravo EFX!

So what you're saying is Manning will play one year here and retire? ;)

If our team is that bad and o-line cant keep him upright, maybe.

GEM
03-20-2012, 11:35 AM
I really hope the Broncos protected themselves on this vs potential injury/non-recovery.

The night guy on The Fan Sandy Clough stated that all the parties that were interested all had a neck clause (Injury clause) and that Manning was agreeable. From that statement, I take that Denver most definitely has that in the contract.

Traveler
03-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Yikes... this is not what I expected when I heard about 'protections' in case his neck is re-injured. Didn't realize we'd take the condom off the first year.

"Huevos Grande" by the Broncos FO!

HORSEPOWER 56
03-20-2012, 11:36 AM
The night guy on The Fan Sandy Clough stated that all the parties that were interested all had a neck clause (Injury clause) and that Manning was agreeable. From that statement, I take that Denver most definitely has that in the contract.

According to what Traveler posted above, there is no injury clause for this year ($18 million guaranteed no matter what). He will start getting annual physicals before he gets his bonus starting next offseason.

BigDaddyBronco
03-20-2012, 11:37 AM

Montana had 2 years with the Chiefs and took them to the playoffs each year. He was hurt part of the 1993 season, but they still managed to make the playoffs where he won two come from behind games (the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game BTW) before losing to the Bills in the AFCCG. 1994 they lost in the playoffs, but he beat Elway in that awesome Monday night game.

GEM
03-20-2012, 11:38 AM

This line of thinking cracks me up. The same line, minus Franklin, did fine when Orton was behind center. Clady is back to what he does best, possibly bringing in Saturday, moving Franklin to a guard and I don't see the issue. Tebow was most of the lines issue last season. He had a good 5-7 second window, of which he held onto the ball far too long and the pocket broke down. Even the best line in football can't hold the pocket forever with the speed of defenses today. On top of that, Manning can read a defense and knows where blitzes are coming from. The last worry on my mind right now is our line.

Slick
03-20-2012, 11:40 AM
"Huevos Grande" by the Broncos FO!

Huevos grandes, Traveler. Because it is more than one huevo. Unless we were talking about Lance Armstrong.

achjad
03-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Manning will be calling his own plays just like he did in Indy. I think it's a very safe assumption to make that every team that talked with Manning that he run the offense the way he wants to run it.

Not san fran. Harbaugh is a control freak too

vandammage13
03-20-2012, 11:46 AM

This is probably what gave us the edge to get him...

Manning knew if this coaching staff was willing to change its offense for a QB of Tebow's caliber, it is obvious there would be no power struggle from McCoy in allowing Manning to run his offense.

Manning knows he'll have 100% free reign to do things his way.

HORSEPOWER 56
03-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Huevos grandes, Traveler. Because it is more than one huevo. Unless we were talking about Lance Armstrong.

:lol::lol::lol:

Traveler
03-20-2012, 11:50 AM

Whoops@ forgot the "s." Thanks.

Pelotas grandes for EFX & the new capologist.

FlyByU
03-20-2012, 12:04 PM
This line of thinking cracks me up. The same line, minus Franklin, did fine when Orton was behind center. Clady is back to what he does best, possibly bringing in Saturday, moving Franklin to a guard and I don't see the issue. Tebow was most of the lines issue last season. He had a good 5-7 second window, of which he held onto the ball far too long and the pocket broke down. Even the best line in football can't hold the pocket forever with the speed of defenses today. On top of that, Manning can read a defense and knows where blitzes are coming from. The last worry on my mind right now is our line.

Most of the time the D-line was on TT before he could turn the ball in his hands to get it in a throwing position. Very few plays did the line hold out for 3-5 or as you say 5-7 sec. That why I don't think Manning will be protected he can't move he is worse then KO when it comes to moving. Also our WR's take to long to get open and if manning throws to them before they are ready it will be pick city. The Texans blitzed Manning a lot and he did get hit a lot and threw picks. this line cannot pick up a Blitz. Maybe one or twice a game the rest of the time it was the Defenders owning the Denver O-Line. They will have to improve the line for Manning to be any good. he is like any other QB when it comes to being hammered he falls apart. His neck is screwed up and like i said one good hit and it maybe all for Manning.

If he calls his own plays that might make the difference in him surviving a god awful line.

vandammage13
03-20-2012, 12:11 PM
$96 mil is a steep price to pay...better be some protection built into it.

SpringsBroncoFan
03-20-2012, 12:18 PM
$96 mil is a steep price to pay...better be some protection built into it.

It's a great deal... wow... 18 mil 1st year 20 mil 2nd & 3rd yr ... they are negotiating the guarantee on the 2nd & 3rd yr.... 38 mil guar the next 20 mil up in the air based on injury... no last yr if prob's with neck and they can cut him after each year...

It's cap friendly that's the big thing... along with injury protections they are still negotiating... looks good... they are saying basically series of 1 yr deals...

FlyByU
03-20-2012, 12:20 PM
If he is as good as he was in the past I wouldn't mind him retiring in Denver. They better get a line like the Patriots have for him or IMO he wont last long.

NightTrainLayne
03-20-2012, 12:23 PM
If I'm reading this right, essentially we've only guaranteed $18 million.

Word was that whatever team landed him would need at least a $90 mill. deal, but with somewhere around $30-35 mill. guaranteed.

I think this is a great deal for Denver.

SpringsBroncoFan
03-20-2012, 12:26 PM
If I'm reading this right, essentially we've only guaranteed $18 million.

Word was that whatever team landed him would need at least a $90 mill. deal, but with somewhere around $30-35 mill. guaranteed.

I think this is a great deal for Denver.

Right now the guarantee is 38 mil and they are negotiating over more on the guarantee...

But, the cap hit is ONLY 18,20,20,19,19 ---

However, those cap #'s are awesome... I thought it was going to hit more like 25 worst case but Peyton didn't want his contract keeping teams from getting hurt by his cap #

FYI from the muppet guys on NFLN

vandammage13
03-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Wow...$53 Million will be guaranteed if Manning passes his phyiscal BEFORE the start of the 2013 season...

That is an astronomical amount to be guaranteed...All Manning has to do is be healthy enough to play by the start of his 2nd year and $53 Million is his??? Yikes...

roomemp
03-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Is the presser still at 3:00 EST? Anyone have a link? I cannot find anything about it

iLands
03-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Is the presser still at 3:00 EST? Anyone have a link? I cannot find anything about it

THIS!!!

Does anyone have a link to this streaming?

iLands
03-20-2012, 01:58 PM
Found one for the interested:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/watch-peyton-manning-introductory-press-conference-denver-live-180624076.html

Edmonton Bronco Fan
03-20-2012, 02:00 PM
I love the structuring of the contract. Great deal.

Still bittersweet, however.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
03-20-2012, 02:01 PM
THIS!!!

Does anyone have a link to this streaming?

http://www.denverbroncos.com

SpringsBroncoFan
03-20-2012, 02:02 PM

I seem to recall Orton curled up in the fetal position a number of times... the line was terrible the 1st half of the season... Clady, Kuper, & Franklin all got better...

At first I misread your post... are you saying to move Franklin inside? If so you see the same thing I do but is it that Beadles is the weak link (along with Walton)? Beadles is very good at zone blocking in the run game but he flat out sucks pass blocking. I think Kuper only gave up 1.5 sacks and he got better as the year went on. I think Peyton can compensate for Franklin but not Beadles. Both are problems when you consider our slow receivers that have trouble just getting off the line.

If Harris is finally healthy he would solve the pass protection issues, he just sucks in the run game (not that that matters anymore). I could live with Harris again, if healthy, as he doesn't make 5 million anymore... :D

dogfish
03-20-2012, 03:12 PM
"Elvis Dumervil and Champ Bailey have been blowing up my phone for the past week and a half so hopefully that’ll die down just a little bit and I’ll look forward to getting to know them in person."

-Peyton Manning

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/20/peyton-says-hed-like-to-play-with-tebow/

i ****ing love that! who wants to win? that's right!

:woot:

GEM
03-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Most of the fetal positions were the fainting goat falling at the mere sight of a rusher. :lol: I am not saying our line is perfect, by any means. I am saying that Tebow definitely made their jobs harder. Beadles is the weakest link. I would move Franklin into the Guard position, put Harris on the outside while Franklin learned and use Beadles as depth, which we have none of. Walton is a bit better than Beadles and he could be rotated around the guard position IF Saturday signs on. The 2 drafted guys just haven't progressed as we all would have wished, they aren't the worst players on the team, but they are a bit of a disappointed, mostly Beadles.

GEM
03-20-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't know where else to put this.....

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/funny.jpg

iLands
03-20-2012, 03:18 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/20/peyton-says-hed-like-to-play-with-tebow/

i ****ing love that! who wants to win? that's right!

:woot:

Yeah, that was a particularly great part of an amazing press conference.

ShooterJM
03-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Franklin can run block, but he could barely pass block in college, let alone the NFL.

SpringsBroncoFan
03-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Most of the fetal positions were the fainting goat falling at the mere sight of a rusher. :lol: I am not saying our line is perfect, by any means. I am saying that Tebow definitely made their jobs harder. Beadles is the weakest link. I would move Franklin into the Guard position, put Harris on the outside while Franklin learned and use Beadles as depth, which we have none of. Walton is a bit better than Beadles and he could be rotated around the guard position IF Saturday signs on. The 2 drafted guys just haven't progressed as we all would have wished, they aren't the worst players on the team, but they are a bit of a disappointed, mostly Beadles.

Ok we are on the same page...

Harris & Hills fight it out in camp for RT... Unless they like Hills better in TE formations...

We use Beadles as depth for run blocking use and then we need to decide on Hochstein, the old guy for depth...

I guess we could use Walton as suggested to replace Hochstein. If we don't draft anybody I hope we promote Grant as a b/u G/T to give us a big guy that won't get blown back into Peyton.

That's certainly cheaper than bringing Hochstein back or bringing in another vet, either to start or b/u.

SpringsBroncoFan
03-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Franklin can run block, but he could barely pass block in college, let alone the NFL.

He played guard because they had a better option at T in college so there wasn't a sufficient body of evidence...

It was a question mark, it was hoped he would develop better footwork to compensate... to an extent that happened but it's just not enough.

What would have been perfect would have been to draft Gilbert after Franklin... but thanks to hoody jr we didn't have the ammo...

OrangeHoof
03-20-2012, 04:40 PM
I like this contract. There's no bonus. PM gets paid 18/20/20/18/19 with a clause that says he has to pass a physical the week before the start of each season beginning in Year Two. That means the Broncos have some protection if Manning either can't come back or gets hurt again.

Canmore
03-20-2012, 04:48 PM
I like this contract. There's no bonus. PM gets paid 18/20/20/18/19 with a clause that says he has to pass a physical the week before the start of each season beginning in Year Two. That means the Broncos have some protection if Manning either can't come back or gets hurt again.

No guaranteed money. I'm surprised. That is as decent of a contract as I could have hoped for.

SpringsBroncoFan
03-20-2012, 05:50 PM
No guaranteed money. I'm surprised. That is as decent of a contract as I could have hoped for.

No, it's 18 mil to start, then 38 mil if he passes his end of 2012 physical (I think) and then the next 20 mil was being negotiated... I think it ended up at 15 mil so the total guarantee is potentially 53 mil... hmmm I think I heard somebody say 58 mil

But it's got alot of protections built in ...

HammeredOut
03-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Tebow ... Don't give up on the CFL :coffee:

Rivision
1:1 Win Superbowl
1:2 Remind Tom Brady that Denver Broncos own him with a 3-6 record (2 Tim Tebow losses though), when he started in the league.

2:1 Arial Assaulting the AFC West
2:2 No longer grounded with an ugly Tim Tebow option run/pass/bubble screen game.

3:1 Winning AFC West
3:2 Finishing 6-0 in the division

4:0 Have homefield advantage in the playoffs

5:0 Show the NFL world what the "Payton No Huddle Offense" looks like in Mile High.
5:1 No NFL defense has enough air in the lungs for Mile High Offense

Canmore
03-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Tebow ... Don't give up on the CFL :coffee:

Rivision
1:1 Win Superbowl
1:2 Remind Tom Brady that Denver Broncos own him with a 3-6 record (2 Tim Tebow losses though), when he started in the league.

2:1 Arial Assaulting the AFC West
2:2 No longer grounded with an ugly Tim Tebow option run/pass/bubble screen game.

3:1 Winning AFC West
3:2 Finishing 6-0 in the division

4:0 Have homefield advantage in the playoffs

5:0 Show the NFL world what the "Payton No Huddle Offense" looks like in Mile High.
5:1 No NFL defense has enough air in the lungs for Mile High Offense

What is rivision?

HammeredOut
03-20-2012, 06:33 PM
What is rivision?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827b9e44/article/dungy-reid-has-to-think-about-landing-tebow

claymore
03-20-2012, 06:37 PM
What is rivision?

Its chinese for livision.

HammeredOut
03-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Its chinese for livision.

Ok... Its official... You can pack up your Tebowners/Gators Camp... and head to the CFL..... This is Payton's Town...